More Tory lies

aussieh

35 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Kunseberg staying on top of things by having the gall to quote a guy at Sky who actually does his job  - Clownshoes caught lying again - 

bbclaurak

·

1h

Crucial detail in this as spotted by

@SamCoatesSky

- PM previously said he didn't know about payments until Feb 21, Elect Commission says he whatsapped about cash in Nov 2020 - how will No 10 explain that contradiction?

Quoted just a minute ago: govt having to work hard to close this down

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Johnson appears to have lied to the cabinet secretary, Lord Geidt, about it.  The wallpaper is falling about this lying PM ears.

It won't be long before we find out who were the real culprits for the No 10 Christmas party
a) Bloody Brussels Eurocrats
b) Illegal migrants
c) Dole scroungers

43 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

that now 8 from 5 mothers? 

Even that is despicable. Where's the Conservative family values now? 

SectionDJambo
47 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Of all the cynical, self centred things he's done, the way he treats his ex-wives & kids is the worst. As Carrie Antionette will discover sooner or later. 

Was he not quoted recently as having "buyer's remorse" about getting married? His past record shouldn't fill her with confidence, but I get the impression that she has him by the short and curlys.

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

Was he not quoted recently as having "buyer's remorse" about getting married? His past record shouldn't fill her with confidence, but I get the impression that she has him by the short and curlys.

I forgot about that.

He actually recently threatened to sue a magazine that repeated his comment but has never done so. 

31 minutes ago, RobboM said:

It won't be long before we find out who were the real culprits for the No 10 Christmas party
a) Bloody Brussels Eurocrats
b) Illegal migrants
c) Dole scroungers

d) bitter remainers

e) woke lefties

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Don't worry the Met have decided to send in their best man to investigate

FB_IMG_1639054201734.jpg.944d70a74d9b51a922216fe48dfbe40c.jpg

bet he can't find his arse with both hands

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Some say contradiction others say outright ****ing lie. 

Lied to parliament, lied to the select committee, lied to the standards committee. 

The walls are closing in on Spaffer, but hey here's another baby. 

What's that now 8 from 5 mothers? 

If Clownshoes doesn't know himself, what chance do we have? 

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

bet he can't find his arse with both hands

Currently getting handed to him on a plate, so he shouldn't be able to miss it. :)

Some say contradiction others say outright ****ing lie. 

Lied to parliament, lied to the select committee, lied to the standards committee. 

The walls are closing in on Spaffer, but hey here's another baby. 

What's that now 8 from 5 mothers? 

Should start a quiz to name them!

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Given how spurious the cause of her resignation is, I'm certain she could ooze into a cushty role in a Sunak administration, no questions asked. Especially if Johnson's head rolls as a result of the huge discrepancy I drew up earlier.

This is good to hear. I don't know why the Labour top brass haven't just gone two-footed on this one and told their Shropshire supporters that, for this by-election only, they should tick the LD box.

There's about 15 candidates standing. I can't see anything other than a tory hold.

Fokkers. Filthy Ffff'k'nn Fokkers!

I don't know if Starmer has the political cajones to go for it but at the next election, it's likely to be necessary up and down the country for the main opposition parties to agree to stand down in seats where another party has a better chance of winning and in effect form some sort of rainbow coalition.

All the headline stuff in terms of Lockdown parties, lying about renovations is bad enough, but this government are trying to implement some of the most sinister and authoritarian policies imaginable, be that clamping down on protests, ignoring the rules of judges, demonising foreigners, lowering food and environmental standards, ransaciking the economy for their cronies, lying openly in Parliament, threatening trade wars etc.

It's imperative they are booted out and not just the front that is Johnson.

Once in power, the coalition needs to implement PR as well and stop this outdated first past the post crap as well that leads to these shysters getting in.

I P Knightley
8 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I don't know if Starmer has the political cajones to go for it but at the next election, it's likely to be necessary up and down the country for the main opposition parties to agree to stand down in seats where another party has a better chance of winning and in effect form some sort of rainbow coalition.

All the headline stuff in terms of Lockdown parties, lying about renovations is bad enough, but this government are trying to implement some of the most sinister and authoritarian policies imaginable, be that clamping down on protests, ignoring the rules of judges, demonising foreigners, lowering food and environmental standards, ransaciking the economy for their cronies, lying openly in Parliament, threatening trade wars etc.

Once in power, the coalition needs to implement PR as well and stop this outdated first past the post crap as well that leads to these shysters getting in.

That gets my vote.

1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Should start a quiz to name them!

He couldnae answer it right, never mind any of us.

nicktolhurst

·

5h

+UPDATE+ Christmas Party at Conservative HQ during lockdown on 14th December was so rowdy & alcoholic with 30 revellers that “a door was damaged” for which “disciplinary action” against at least one party-goer was taken

I'm still looking but apparently The Times is running with the story.

Looks like there are some in the party who want Johnson removed. 

Plebs that had parties on the same day as the #10 knees-up have been handed fines.

Ami Goto, 23, from Marylebone, and Ebru Sen, 26, from Sittingbourne in Kent, were each fined £1,100 plus £210 costs for a gathering of two or more people in a flat in Holborn when London was under Tier 3 restrictions.

Emilia Petruta-Cristea, 24, was also fined £1,100 and ordered to pay £210 costs over a gathering at her home in Wanstead.

Apparently the Metropolitan Police CAN and DO investigate covid rule-breaking parties after a year.

Unless you're pals with Cressida Dick.

Edited by Cade

I think he's a goner.  The noose is tightening on matters of misleading parliament,  the ministerial code and the principles of standards in public life.  It's all crystalising.

11 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I think he's a goner.  The noose is tightening on matters of misleading parliament,  the ministerial code and the principles of standards in public life.  It's all crystalising.

Roger Gale didn't mince his words on C4 news tonight particularly around the ministerial code and his lack of moral authority to lead the country in asking for any sort of lockdown measures. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Roger Gale didn't mince his words on C4 news tonight particularly around the ministerial code and his lack of moral authority to lead the country in asking for any sort of lockdown measures. 

Letters time to the 1922 arsehole Brady.  About 50 odd required to instigate a confidence process.  Any Tory MP with a small to moderate majority will be thinking about looking after their own interests.

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Letters time to the 1922 arsehole Brady.  About 50 odd required to instigate a confidence process.  Any Tory MP with a small to moderate majority will be thinking about looking after their own interests.

Plenty of chatter on Twitter last week that this had already happened - in fact Brady himself said he'd received letters. 

More stuff spilling out about parties , with names.

The Cabinet Sec is gonna be busy. 

Jack Doyle, current Director of Comms in No 10 made a speech + handed out awards on the eve of 18th Dec last year to the press team of 20-30 people, we understand - sources say there was a party with food, drinks + games - Doyle was also attending Covid meetings that night

31 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Plenty of chatter on Twitter last week that this had already happened - in fact Brady himself said he'd received letters. 

👍 Not sure you'd be overly keen on the potential replacements mind...

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

👍 Not sure you'd be overly keen on the potential replacements mind...

I've never been a "better the devil you know" kinda guy. 😄

Get "Govey" in and let's be done with it all while we watch the country tank. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I've never been a "better the devil you know" kinda guy. 😄

Get "Govey" in and let's be done with it all while we watch the country tank. 

Think he is somewhat distracted from what I hear 🙂 

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, Costanza said:

It would be nice to think that could happen but if Labour believe they have chance of winning, they'll never sacrifice that for good of country. 

Politicians with a backbone are, unfortunately, a thing of the past. They'd alle sell their families for power.

Would the SNP stand their candidates down in Scotland to let a labour candidate stand as opposition to Conservative? 

Same in Wales. There is no trust between Labour, Liberal and SNP. They would all want to be main opposition.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Clever piece of news management by the Tories today, as they appoint a good mate of the party to be responsible for ensuring that top civil service appointments are impartial. :whistling:

5 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Is there a longer video?  He starts off by humming and hawing and talking shite, but then he always does.  I'm not sure she actually landed a punch, and of course I'm not sure she ever intended to.  Likewise, others said that Pippa Crerar's question was a "killer question...

"why has he asked the cabinet secretary to investigate the December 18 party (which he didn’t attend) and not the November 27 party where he not only attended but gave a speech"

...but in fact it's just another opportunity for Bullshit Man to shift his weight uncomfortably and say "uuuh ehhh wuuuh" a lot.  In the middle of all the waffle, what most people seemed to miss was that he didn't deny being there, but it's just another day in, at, around or out of the office for the sexually incontinent one.

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Clever piece of news management by the Tories today, as they appoint a good mate of the party to be responsible for ensuring that top civil service appointments are impartial. :whistling:

She's Labour historically but meets the brexit purity test for admission to the inner sanctum, is my understanding. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

This Ros Atkins guy certainly seems to be reporting without fear or favour.
He never seems biased when I see his stuff either. 
He seems out on his own these days. 

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

She's Labour historically but meets the brexit purity test for admission to the inner sanctum, is my understanding. 

:indeed:

The Mighty Thor
10 hours ago, Victorian said:

I've said it for ages. Slowly at first, then all at once. 

The press are on him now. The bluster and boosterism ain't cutting through. He looks and sounds like he's falling apart. 

I think neither the impeccable timing of the arrival of the latest addition to his menagerie of children nor trying to recess parliament early will save him. He's in flight mode.

I've said it for ages. Slowly at first, then all at once. 

The press are on him now. The bluster and boosterism ain't cutting through. He looks and sounds like he's falling apart. 

I think neither the impeccable timing of the arrival of the latest addition to his menagerie of children nor trying to recess parliament early will save him. He's in flight mode.

The ever increasing leaks from the inner circle mean he’s toast. Talk from Pippa Crerar of her receiving a “metaphorical brown envelope” of dynamite leaked info that led to the party story breaking a fortnight ago. Who’s doing the leaking…Dishy Rishi I’d guess.

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

The ever increasing leaks from the inner circle mean he’s toast. Talk from Pippa Crerar of her receiving a “metaphorical brown envelope” of dynamite leaked info that led to the party story breaking a fortnight ago. Who’s doing the leaking…Dishy Rishi I’d guess.

Gove conspicuous by his absence.