Jump to content

More Tory lies


aussieh

Recommended Posts

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

 

Disagree but I do like that you didn't argue with the first bit

 

Hey, like arseholes everyone has one (an opinion). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • maroonlegions

    525

  • Pans Jambo

    470

  • Space Mackerel

    379

  • ri Alban

    347

Pasquale for King
On 03/06/2021 at 17:25, Cade said:

MoD procurement still up to its normal pish standards:

 

Our new Ajax Armoured Fighting Vehicles have been beset by problems during testing.

They cannot reverse over obstacles higher than 20cm.

They are dangerous to the crew if they travel at over 20mph due to vibration.

Max speed is only 40mph.

They can't fire their main weapon on the move.

Crew have to wear ear defenders whilst operating the vehicle and have hearing tests afterwards to be cleared as fit for duty again.

Crews are being limited to 90 minutes of operation at a time.

 

And we're STILL spending £3.5billion these pieces of shite.

:rofl:

Who makes them and what Tory donor/friend/family has shares in it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

A stone cold FACT that is overlooked by many of our "wall of text" posters... Although MY postage is golden and by rights should be in a journal to be read by future generations.

 

Indeed, perhaps as a bookmark in the journal of my thoughts and ideas

Link to post
Share on other sites
Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

 

Indeed, perhaps as a bookmark in the journal of my thoughts and ideas

:berra:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson

Anyway, I think this thread will still be going in the next 10 years. #not going anywhere

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles

NHS delivers a fantastic vaccine programme = Tories claim success. 
 

MOD ****s up a multi-billion pound procurement deal = Tories say nothing to do with them. 

 

And they wonder why they are figures of fun on here and why Scotland will never vote them in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor

How does the tank debacle effect the UKs ability to pretend to be a Billy big baws global power?

Link to post
Share on other sites

With Challenger II upkeep costing more and more, there was also a serious proposal to end domestic tank production and buy Leopards from Ze Germanz instead.

 

The brave British Tommies riding around in Panzers.

The flag shaggers would love that.

 

:fonzie:

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, Cade said:

With Challenger II upkeep costing more and more, there was also a serious proposal to end domestic tank production and buy Leopards from Ze Germanz instead.

 

The brave British Tommies riding around in Panzers.

The flag shaggers would love that.

 

:fonzie:

:laugh2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the trial of some Extinction Rebellion protestors who were arrested during a protest outside a Murdoch Group printworks, the extent of political interference in the Policing action from Arsehole Patel cannot be determined as all texts and phone calls between the Arsehole and the head of Hertfordshire Polis have been lost "due to an IT error"

 

:orly?: :liesalarm:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
17 minutes ago, Cade said:

At the trial of some Extinction Rebellion protestors who were arrested during a protest outside a Murdoch Group printworks, the extent of political interference in the Policing action from Arsehole Patel cannot be determined as all texts and phone calls between the Arsehole and the head of Hertfordshire Polis have been lost "due to an IT error"

 

:orly?: :liesalarm:

 

 

:wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
On 10/06/2021 at 09:28, jack D and coke said:

I absolutely loathe that little nonce. Absolutely Despise him. 

C4C29931-3E67-4B3A-AD30-4C7EE08508C0.jpeg

 

So a left wing law pressure group get the left wing judiciary to agree with them about the horrid toarays. That about it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

So a left wing law pressure group get the left wing judiciary to agree with them about the horrid toarays. That about it? 

They are horrid, horrid toaleys. Wee Gove being the most horrid. 
And a nonce. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They are horrid, horrid toaleys. Wee Gove being the most horrid. 
And a nonce

 

I'm no fan of Gove but I'm pretty sure he's not a paedo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Konrad von Carstein
27 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

I'm no fan of Gove but I'm pretty sure he's not a paedo.

Left. Wing. Judiciary?

 

Have you just dropped acid tab you blethering skate?

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
58 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Left. Wing. Judiciary?

 

Have you just dropped acid tab you blethering skate?

 

Nope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Savage Vince
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

So a left wing law pressure group get the left wing judiciary to agree with them about the horrid toarays. That about it? 

 

No wonder the country is in such a state when folk like you get a vote. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
58 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

 

No wonder the country is in such a state when folk like you get a vote. 

:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

You appear to be the expert. 

So, left wing judiciary? Where'd you concoct that shyte?

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Well the Law is all about protecting people's rights.

Wanting rights is left wing.

Ergo the Law is marxist.

 

The law is also about protecting the rights of businesses. Ergo the the law is conflicted, like a champagne socialist..

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Businesses are legally people.

 

:thumbsup:

Aye, but the people legally protected are shareholders, the bourgeoisie if you will 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose you could argue that Magna Carta was the original Marxist document, but that just confuses the hard of thinking.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I suppose you could argue that Magna Carta was the original Marxist document, but that just confuses the hard of thinking.

 

Terms like Marxist and Communist are so loaded these days...😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
6 hours ago, Cade said:

I suppose you could argue that Magna Carta was the original Marxist document, but that just confuses the hard of thinking.

 

There is an argument that the original communist was a fella called Jesus Christ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

So, left wing judiciary? Where'd you concoct that shyte?

 

I don't think it's off base to suggest the judiciary is mainly left leaning. You obviously do so we should just leave it there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

There is an argument that the original communist was a fella called Jesus Christ.

The early church held everything in common, made sure nobody went short. Certainly one in the eye for the nutjob "religious right" Republicans!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

There is an argument that the original communist was a fella called Jesus Christ.

Smashed the money lenders.

Preached equality.

Fed the poor.

Anti war.

Bloody commie woke agenda arsehole. 😆

Edited by Cade
Link to post
Share on other sites
HartleyLegend3

 

Did/Does Boris lie? 

 

I'm beginning to think he isn't lying, he just doesn't understand. He isn't clever enough to understand. 

 

Is this worse than lying? 

UK has a PM who just doesn't understand... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Boy Daniel
47 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

 

Did/Does Boris lie? 

 

I'm beginning to think he isn't lying, he just doesn't understand. He isn't clever enough to understand. 

 

Is this worse than lying? 

UK has a PM who just doesn't understand... 

 

Boris has a long history of lying. It was also claimed he didn’t understand the deal he signed. Therefore IMO he did both. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...