More Tory lies

aussieh

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cade and his wishy-washy, yellow-bellied ilk are seething.

:yas:

:wub:

:yas::yas:

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Dugs ken a wrong un☺️

FD732F1B-E12B-4E50-B6DC-75696EEB5561.jpeg

"I'd like to talk to you about your proposed pay freeze"

Unknown user
On 27/07/2021 at 23:26, DETTY29 said:

If you've ever wondered why Timpson's staff seem happy you should look up the conditions they work under.

Top guy, decent human being, treats his staff right and still makes money.

It can be done!

https://www.timpson-group.co.uk/working-for-us/benefits/

Edited by Smithee

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

If you've ever wondered why Timpson's staff seem happy you should look up the conditions they work under.

It can be done!

It was always my opinion in my professional life that it's better to treat your people with respect and understanding. That way there is more chance of them doing that extra bit for you. Creating fear or discomfort for your people doesn't work.

Back to the government notion of chain gangs. Only Johnson and Patel would attempt to pander to the worst of their supporters with this nonsense. They won't put proper resources into the police or prison service as it is now. Why would they employ the big numbers of new prison officers to make this pipedream a safe reality? They really are an obnoxious pair of liars.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

It can be done!

I can endorse that.

I’ve used them a few times and at different branches and nothing is too much for them.

jack D and coke
50 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It was always my opinion in my professional life that it's better to treat your people with respect and understanding. That way there is more chance of them doing that extra bit for you. Creating fear or discomfort for your people doesn't work.

Back to the government notion of chain gangs. Only Johnson and Patel would attempt to pander to the worst of their supporters with this nonsense. They won't put proper resources into the police or prison service as it is now. Why would they employ the big numbers of new prison officers to make this pipedream a safe reality? They really are an obnoxious pair of liars.

It’s just lie after lie with them. They’ve defunded the court system so much hardly anyone gets convicted and things take years to even get to court. I was listening to coppers calling LBC yesterday talking about how they don’t even bother with burglary anymore, sometimes over 4 years to get it to court while they’ll still out doing more burglaries. Even crap like 20k new police officers. They don’t tell about the 20k that have left. The new police memorial is more tokenism bolloks. 
Chain gangs is absolutely laughable stuff and could only come from people who have utterly no clue about anything or how to deal with the problems of crime. 

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s just lie after lie with them. They’ve defunded the court system so much hardly anyone gets convicted and things take years to even get to court. I was listening to coppers calling LBC yesterday talking about how they don’t even bother with burglary anymore, sometimes over 4 years to get it to court while they’ll still out doing more burglaries. Even crap like 20k new police officers. They don’t tell about the 20k that have left. The new police memorial is more tokenism bolloks. 
Chain gangs is absolutely laughable stuff and could only come from people who have utterly no clue about anything or how to deal with the problems of crime. 

That’s quite an indictment what’s going on.

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s quite an indictment what’s going on.

This is obviously England and Wales but it won’t be much better hete if at all.  Guy I know told me his son was burgled a couple of years ago and police took a week to appear. Wtf?! 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

This is obviously England and Wales but it won’t be much better hete if at all.  Guy I know told me his son was burgled a couple of years ago and police took a week to appear. Wtf?! 

It will be similar here.

A week is absolutely ridiculous.

Greedy Jambo

What brings someone to enjoy following politics?

I don't get it. 

It's just a bunch of ******s lying through their teeth. 

The Tories have decided that the way to save the education system is to roll out Latin as a subject in state schools.

:cornette: :gok::ears::cornette_dog:

A Boy Named Crow
18 hours ago, Cade said:

The Tories have decided that the way to save the education system is to roll out Latin as a subject in state schools.

:cornette: :gok::ears::cornette_dog:

Pone ubi sol non lucet 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

This Bullingdon club sounds fab.

How does one become a member

Something about a pigs head I recall🤔

Governor Tarkin
12 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Something about a pigs head I recall🤔

You've pumped worse, Nucky. 🤷‍♂️

Footballfirst

The latest from the Good Law Project.

Lord Bethell is the Health Minister responsible for overseeing the award of Covid contracts. His time as Health Minister has been mired in controversy: from failing to declare meetings with firms that won huge Government contracts, to using his personal email address to conduct Government business. Good Law Project has a particular interest in the role he played in the controversial award of lucrative contracts to Abingdon Health.

Last week in Court, we argued against the Government’s attempts to apply blanket redactions to documents relating to the Abingdon Health contracts. We were successful – an important step towards transparency.

But the hearing uncovered something more alarming. In sworn evidence, Government admitted that some of Lord Bethell’s dealings with Abingdon had been conducted via WhatsApp or text message, and were held only on his private mobile phone. If that was the case for Abingdon, why not other VIPs too? 

What’s more, in December last year, Lord Bethell was told his mobile phone would be searched for documents relating to this case. Just weeks later, it seems, he ‘replaced’ his phone because, Government lawyers say, it was ‘broken’. They are now not sure it will be possible to retrieve the WhatsApp and text messages.

Lord Bethell has overseen the awarding of billions of pounds of public contracts. Information revealing how these contracts came to be awarded may now be lost – or even destroyed.

During the hearing, the Judge expressed alarm about the Government’s failure to preserve evidence and insisted the ‘Order’ he made at the conclusion of the hearing refer to the Government’s obligation to preserve relevant documents.

Our lawyers have written to the Government to demand answers. When did Bethell learn his phone would be searched? When did he report it as broken? What attempts were made to save crucial information from his old phone? If none, why not?

This Government seems allergic to scrutiny: redacting some documents, hiding others from public scrutiny via ‘confidentiality rings’, permitting Ministers to award billions in public money via private, as well as official, channels, and failing to protect evidence from destruction.

We are taking action to close this accountability gap. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

In addition to FF's post...

:lol: the sad thing is nobody cares.

Looted the public purse like nobody has ever seen before. 
Carrie is having a baby tho😃

HartleyLegend3
18 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

There is no denying, this government is corrupt, handing billions and billions of public money on to friends and family. Very poorly covering it up. 

Ill guess in about 10/20 years time we will get a documentary detailing the level and amount of corrupting that is going on in the heart of this Westminster government. 

https://twitter.com/shahmiruk/status/1422890856848273410?s=20

Governor Tarkin

This level of corruption and nepotism is the sort of thing that should spark revolutions.

Unfortunately the most advanced propaganda machine in human history has the proles arguing amongst themselves and the turkeys voting for Christmas.

Jambo-Jimbo
On 04/08/2021 at 10:16, jack D and coke said:

And the reason for that, is, I believe in part because Her Majesty's Opposition doesn't seem to care either.

Labour should be all over this, in parliament, in the media, 24/7 constantly bringing it to the public's attention, demanding answers, but no, Labour seem to be more concerned that France is still on the amber list or just to say the exact opposite from the Tories.

If Carlsberg did opposition parties..............little wonder that Bojo et al can do what they like, because they know that they can get away with it, because Labour ain't going to apply any political pressure on them, that's the saddest thing, that the main opposition party has become so toothless, and the Tories know it.

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And the reason for that, is, I believe in part because Her Majesty's Opposition doesn't seem to care either.

Labour should be all over this, in parliament, in the media, 24/7 constantly bringing it to the public's attention, demanding answers, but no, Labour seem to be more concerned that France is still on the amber list or just to say the exact opposite from the Tories.

If Carlsberg did opposition parties..............little wonder that Bojo et al can do what they like, because they know that they can get away with it, because Labour ain't going to apply any political pressure on them, that's the saddest thing, that the main opposition party has become so toothless, and the Tories know it.

Spot on, Jimbo. 

Every one enthrall to the same corporate paymasters, and none will bite the hand that feeds them.

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This level of corruption and nepotism is the sort of thing that should spark revolutions.

Unfortunately the most advanced propaganda machine in human history has the proles arguing amongst themselves and the turkeys voting for Christmas.

Agreed. This country is a total beamer. 

jack D and coke

3 tory cabinet ministers now have new phones. We’re being governed by a govt with burner phones :lol: 

Still nobody cares…

6 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:spoton:

Speaking on the energy mix of the UK, BoJo The Clown came out with this zinger:

“Look at what we’ve done already.

We’ve transitioned away from coal in my lifetime.

Thanks to Margaret Thatcher, who closed so many coalmines across the country, we had a big early start and we’re now moving rapidly away from coal all together”.

Maggie Thatcher: Eco Warrior.

:seething:

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, Cade said:

Speaking on the energy mix of the UK, BoJo The Clown came out with this zinger:

“Look at what we’ve done already.

We’ve transitioned away from coal in my lifetime.

Thanks to Margaret Thatcher, who closed so many coalmines across the country, we had a big early start and we’re now moving rapidly away from coal all together”.

Maggie Thatcher: Eco Warrior.

:rofl::rofl:

Fecking brilliant Boris

14 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

10s if not 100bn plus of pounds per annum heading out of UK to offshore tax havens, tens of billions extra than need be to pals in Covid contracts but all it needs is a bit of jingoism, racism, blame someone worse off than you are for whatever reason and boom, back in again.

Governor Tarkin
47 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

all it needs is a bit of jingoism, racism, blame someone worse off than you are for whatever reason and boom, back in again.

This is is how it appears on the outside, but it runs far deeper and is far more insidious than that. The Cambridge Analytica fiasco gave us all a glimpse under the bonnet. 

It's a high-tech, often subliminal, and highly targeted variation on Goebells old chestnut of creating fears, creating bogeymen, and exploiting it.

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Thatcher was just trying to save the planet when she closed the pits.

:Aye:  

It's one of Boris' best ones yet.

Genius. :lol:

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's one of Boris' best ones yet.

Genius. :lol:

Trump in disguise.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

10s if not 100bn plus of pounds per annum heading out of UK to offshore tax havens, tens of billions extra than need be to pals in Covid contracts but all it needs is a bit of jingoism, racism, blame someone worse off than you are for whatever reason and boom, back in again.

It was The EU until we took back control and yet it still goes to rat shit on a daily basis.

Now it's them dirty stinking immigrants crossing the channel in HUGE numbers every day. 'Coming to take are jobs/women/religion/NHS' *delete as per the headline du jour

Brown faces are generally a really good one to get the Mail/Express old racist types frothing. Tell them you're protecting them, their values and their flag and you've got them at the vinegars.

jack D and coke

Not a fan of Johnson but I’m fairly certain he’s having a laugh. Surely :lol: 

Maybe an ill advised joke but a joke all the same. 

The frothers will get mileage out it though. 

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

to get the Mail/Express old racist types frothing. 

As far as I can see, they're not the types who are frothing with rage.

Gammon right enough :rofl: Tories :vangry: Brexit :vangry:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You maybe right as he’s one big joke.

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I love a good joke/wind up, especially if it noises up fatty Blackford and his ilk :thumbsup:

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I love a good joke/wind up, especially if it noises up fatty Blackford and his ilk :thumbsup:

I voted SNP there but there’s a few of them I really can’t stand and Blackford is one of them. Humza another…

The alternatives were just too much for me to stomach though :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I voted SNP there but there’s a few of them I really can’t stand and Blackford is one of them. Humza another…

:jjyay:

The Old Tolbooth
15 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Probably because Labour governments of the past had their noses in the same trough as well, there's plenty to uncover with that lot too, but nowhere near as much as their blues brothers I would think. 

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It's like voting for the least smelly shite in the bog.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's like voting for the least smelly shite in the bog.

Pretty much aye….similar sort of scenario trying to find a bursd for me these days an all😕

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Pretty much aye….similar sort of scenario trying to find a bursd for me these days an all😕

We'll go out on the prowl when I get back to the UK and you can feed off my scraps, jack. They'll still be top-notch. 👍

(aye right :( )