Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arnold Rothstein

Strong rumours doing the rounds, that May may be replaced after the election if the Majority doesn't materialise.

Quite the bombshell there Oz.

Arnold Rothstein

Any comment on the links I posted about Liam Fox and his dodgy business connections that he previously resigned for?

They're still alive and well and kicking by all accounts.

I just assume all Tories have dodgy business dealings, it's just easier that way.

Pans Jambo

Are the Tories going to cut the pensioners winter heating allowance?

Disgraceful if true but no doubt some Tory puppet will be along shortly to tell me that their granny who is a wealthy woman and gets the allowance and she clearly doesn't need it (whereas my own mother isn't and does).

Who cares if the elderly freeze to death eh? Less folk to pay out the pension to.

When folk vote Tory, what exactly are they voting for?

More cash to the rich and kick the pensioners, poor, unemployed, disabled and vulnerable? Privatisation? What???

Odious party. Odious voters.

Edited by Pans Jambo

Space Mackerel

Is it on the BBC???

'Nothing to see here'.

Don't be silly!

It's actually becoming a chore now posting all these links to these Tory racist arseholes.

Where's the Yoons on this thread?

HaymarketJambo

Jim Eadie is standing in Edinburgh South. He's an MSP for the SNP. Same betrayal?

As its a snap poll the parties generally rush pre-vetted persons into seats to contest them under the time constraints.

Given the SNP are defending 54 seats there's less scope for it. But in Shetland their sole councillor, recently elected, is standing against Carmichael for the Orkney and Shetland seat and former MSP candidate for Edinburgh West Toni Giugliani is standing.

Patrick Harvie is currently up for election in Glasgow North also.

Done across all parties. Don't get your seethe and anger at all this.

Is Jim Eadie not a ex MSP for the SNP?

Edited by HaymarketJambo

It's unbelievable the easy ride that these Tory feckers are getting from the media.

and their main opposition

doctor jambo

Don't be silly!

It's actually becoming a chore now posting all these links to these Tory racist arseholes.

Where's the Yoons on this thread?

It would help if you didn't automatically tag all non- indy's as Tories

there is a huge difference between NOT supporting independence and being a tory

Indeed, totally agree with you, but to many unionists it seems to be the party of choice up here.

maroonlegions

From balancing the books and running a budget surplus to delivering a strong NHS, the past two years included plenty of broken pledges

:dotell:

:muggy:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

So a safer and fairer  NHS for all , still sticking to their lying mantra of "all in it together".. :laugh4:

They are taking the country and its people for utter mugs. :laugh4:

Remember this from 2006..

Adverts gaffe exposes move to hand over management role to companies.
THEGUARDIAN.COM

:wonga:  :munny:

Edited by maroonlegions

and their main opposition

To clarify do you mean SNP in Scotland or

Labour UK wide.

No matter I don't agree with you.

The Tories have the Media Moguls on their side. Gradual brainwashing of the public on a huge scale.

Vote for strong leadership etc etc a lot of carp.

If TM was so strong why didn't she tell Donald Trump to get his grubby paws of her.

She wanders about these EU meetings like Billy No Mates nobody wants to speak to her.

She better keep in with Trump because it's all the UK will have left to trade with by the time this Brexit caper is done.

maroonlegions

To clarify do you mean SNP in Scotland or

Labour UK wide.

No matter I don't agree with you.

The Tories have the Media Moguls on their side. Gradual brainwashing of the public on a huge scale.

Vote for strong leadership etc etc a lot of carp.

If TM was so strong why didn't she tell Donald Trump to get his grubby paws of her.

She wanders about these EU meetings like Billy No Mates nobody wants to speak to her.

She better keep in with Trump because it's all the UK will have left to trade with by the time this Brexit caper is done.

:2thumbsup:

jambo lodge

Disgraceful if true but no doubt some Tory puppet will be along shortly to tell me that their granny who is a wealthy woman and gets the allowance and she clearly doesn't need it (whereas my own mother isn't and does).

Who cares if the elderly freeze to death eh? Less folk to pay out the pension to.

More cash to the rich and kick the pensioners, poor, unemployed, disabled and vulnerable? Privatisation? What???

So let me get your logic right. heating allowance will be means tested so that the rich will be excluded from claiming it.......result savings of millions of pounds annually. But its more cash to the rich etc???

Psychedelicropcircle

What was she supposed to say? Voldemort?

I'm a ***** but besides that I've never read Harry Potter as it all fantasy much like my manifesto!

Space Mackerel

Apologies, but seeing as Wullie, Moof and Dugdale have all made it the main centre theme, covering their election leaflets in the same rhetoric, of both the Council and now the GE, I'm inclined to tag all voters of these 3 parties the same.

maroonlegions

So let me get your logic right. heating allowance will be means tested so that the rich will be excluded from claiming it.......result savings of millions of pounds annually. But its more cash to the rich etc???

And now this.

When Theresa May appears on Question Time the questions will be pre-approved by her staff and May will know the questions in advance

INFORMSCOTLAND.COM

Space Mackerel

ITV Leaders Debate on now and guess who has shat her pants and not turned up? :rofl:

Sure and stable right enough.

5d55043e41644e5befa10e812ecef3fa.jpg

Where's Jambo x2 and his utter refusal to believe Yoons wont be violent?

Farage says he would "pick up a rifle" if Brexit isn't delivered to great cheers and howls from supporters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up-uk-eu-withdrawal-ukip-leader-liberal-democrat-a7741331.html

Is he a Yoon?

Space Mackerel

Is he a Yoon?

Your man isn't there either :rofl:

What's up with yous eh? No Corbyn?

Of course he is, Farage has stated this numerous times.

Your man isn't there either :rofl:

What's up with yous eh? No Corbyn?

Of course he is, Farage has stated this numerous times.

Yeah bad choice by Jez.

Oh. I couldn't care less what Nigel Farage thinks. Having more than 2 braincells seems to block out the red trouser wearing tool.

And who's watching a bunch of people yell at each other about an election none can win?

Space Mackerel

Yeah bad choice by Jez.

Oh. I couldn't care less what Nigel Farage thinks. Having more than 2 braincells seems to block out the red trouser wearing tool.

And who's watching a bunch of people yell at each other about an election none can win?

He's missed an open goal there. Major mistake to make May look very very un-Strong and Stable. [emoji849]

I take it you never watched the video of Farage stoking up his English Nat supporters then on the Independent website?

Nicola is the only winner on there tonight but some good points being made. Guess the fables from the Tory and Labour manifestos don't stand up to scrutiny. :-/

deesidejambo

Theresa May...

Would!

Been drinking perchance?

niblick1874

Some of those who are against Independence will soon realize that it's the only way to rid ourselves of the tories ...

Once the scummy (and I mean that from the bottom of my heart) tories are gone, who is going to rid us of the globalists? Labor? The tories and labor are the globalists. Scotland? I think not.

Thunderstruck

Some of those who are against Independence will soon realize that it's the only way to rid ourselves of the tories ...

Are the Tories the only reason for Independence - anyone reading these threads could easily come to that conclusion.

One slight fly in the ointment -a Conservative Government is transitory but Independence will be permanent. We can vote out the Tories, we will not be able to reverse independence if or when it goes wrong.

Is Jim Eadie not a ex MSP for the SNP?

Ah yes. He was beaten by Labour's Daniel Johnson. 

He's missed an open goal there. Major mistake to make May look very very un-Strong and Stable. [emoji849]

I take it you never watched the video of Farage stoking up his English Nat supporters then on the Independent website?

Nicola is the only winner on there tonight but some good points being made. Guess the fables from the Tory and Labour manifestos don't stand up to scrutiny. :-/

No I didn't think the debate would be illuminating. Bunch of people who can't be PM shouting into the night.

I'm guessing:

Nuttall - vaguely racist and patronising to the women on the panel.

Wood - nice platitudes to make her more Sturgeon-like

Sturgeon - "positive destinations", "progressive politics", "independence will..." and some waffle about the EU to straddle both sides of the debate.

Farron - nice and affable but no killer instinct

Lucas - all nice to listen to him, but she'll be the sole Green in there so meh, focus on the constituency.

Frankly, farting in a hurricane in the hope it'll stop the winds would be a better thing to be doing than watch that.

No MSM Torys

No MSM Labour

Anyone explain why they failed to appear?

Simply because May is too wooden and reliant on her wee one liners. Whilst Jezza is fond of not taking advantage of these situations.

niblick1874

Simply because May is too wooden and reliant on her wee one liners. Whilst Jezza is fond of not taking advantage of these situations.

May is a globalist. Are there different shads of globalist? You are a globalist. Tell us. Is there a globalist we should all get behind? Is he a labor man or woman? Spill the beans.

May is a globalist. Are there different shads of globalist? You are a globalist. Tell us. Is there a globalist we should all get behind? Is he a labor man or woman? Spill the beans.

Hi niblick1874. I've 0 idea what any of that means. We were discussing the failure of two political leaders to appear on a live televised debate. It had nothing to do with your crazy theories. 

May I suggest, that you stay on topic. 

Space Mackerel

Hi niblick1874. I've 0 idea what any of that means. We were discussing the failure of two political leaders to appear on a live televised debate. It had nothing to do with your crazy theories.

Imagine missing a tv debate..after Slab told Aberdeen Councillors to stand down and give power to the Torys.

Them Red rosettes gone.

:lol:

niblick1874

You may well want everyone to think that globalism is of topic where as this has everything to do with globalism. You are a globalist. You would say that. Stop hiding behind labor.

You may well want everyone to think that globalism is of topic where as this has everything to do with globalism. You are a globalist. You would say that. Stop hiding behind labor.

Stop harassing X2.

Imagine missing a tv debate..after Slab told Aberdeen Councillors to stand down and give power to the Torys.

Them Red rosettes gone.

:lol:

Eh?

You may well want everyone to think that globalism is of topic where as this has everything to do with globalism. You are a globalist. You would say that. Stop hiding behind labor.

So who would you vote for in a UK election to stop the global globalist government conspiracy?

If anything given the issues the world faces, more integration with our neighbours is needed: war, famine, crisis in the middle east, global warming, human rights abuse, multinationals running mocking national taxation means we need more cooperation and integration with our neighbours around the world.

Climate change will only be solved by all nations working as one. It's about the institutions dealing with that being transparent and democratic.

HaymarketJambo

Ah yes. He was beaten by Labour's Daniel Johnson. 

Correct and that will be the Labour Party that finished 3rd behind the Tories in the Holyrood Elections and lost all but one of it's MP's to the SNP in the last Westminster elections.       

Photo ID to vote being introduced by the tories.

Edited by aussieh

So what's this public opinion for indyref2? Would that be when you're elected to Holyrood with a manifesto, or is that only the case in a GE.

John Findlay

One day it will dawn that no-one and I mean no-one does dirty tricks better than the British/English establishment.

One day it will dawn that no-one and I mean no-one does dirty tricks better than the British/English establishment.

i don't know about that, Scotland has a great history of back stabbing lords and ladies.

queen mary-Darnley, Wallace sold out by the nobles, its littered with them. its power that corrupts not the nationality.