More Tory lies

aussieh

jack D and coke

But but the fishermen getting their waters back along with an extra ?350 million a week for the NHS was promised.....wasnt it???

Dont tell me the Tories lied?

AGAIN!

Gove was up there campaigning for a brexit saying all that shite too.

Amazing how the unionists turn a blind eye to stuff like that yet will hound the snp for utterly ridiculous things.

Voting Tory up here? :cornette:

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Mackerel

Gove was up there campaigning for a brexit saying all that shite too.

Amazing how the unionists turn a blind eye to stuff like that yet will hound the snp for utterly ridiculous things.

Voting Tory up here? :cornette:

The was a letter circulated a few weeks ago around the Moray area by the Better Together leader for there telling them to not vote Tory because the know they are going to get sold out during Brexit.

jack D and coke

The was a letter circulated a few weeks ago around the Moray area by the Better Together leader for there telling them to not vote Tory because the know they are going to get sold out during Brexit.

Certainly looks that way now. A bargaining chip.

Space Mackerel

Certainly looks that way now. A bargaining chip.

Dunno how our fishing waters are worth so much, thought they were shite too, like our oil. :-/

jack D and coke

Dunno how our fishing waters are worth so much, thought they were shite too, like our oil. :-/

Aw aye mate, worthless fish in oor waters. They're runnin oot.

Space Mackerel

Aw aye mate, worthless fish in oor waters. They're runnin oot.

Too wee, too stupid, too poor are oor fish stocks. :-/

jack D and coke

Too wee, too stupid, too poor are oor fish stocks. :-/

Too expensive for us to fish mate, we'll no doubt need the English taxpayers money to help us get these worthless fish oot the water.

Space Mackerel

Too expensive for us to fish mate, we'll no doubt need the English taxpayers money to help us get these worthless fish oot the water.

Hopefully Blair Drummond Safari Park make a quick buck out of this and list on the FT 100.

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/tories-bow-to-wealthy-antiques-dealers-and-drop-ban-on-elephant-ivory-in-manifesto/?utm_content=buffer020c8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

jack D and coke
So North Korea style internet, seizing your home when you're old to pay for your keep, new death taxes, fox hunting and now elephants are back on the hit list?

Tories are absolute vermin.

Space Mackerel

So North Korea style internet, seizing your home when you're old to pay for your keep, new death taxes, fox hunting and now elephants are back on the hit list?

Ultra right meets ultra left under the Torys. It's gone full circle.

They are vile. I genuinely don't understand how any decent human being can vote for them.

The internet thing alone would make me turn on a sixpence and change my vote if the party I usually back came out with it. Deal breaker.

Oh dear, mind those pensions that were protected inside the union.

:rofl:

See that Hoose you thought you'd leave the weans.

Scottish Tory voters

Tank boy in a dress

Boris in a turban

Theresa May

Nae plane stairs for Trump

:rofl: :ROFL:

Edited by aussieh

I've came to the conclusion, Scotland needs reminded what actual Conservationism looks like. Not DC or JM Tory government. Real nasty Thatcher style, hello TM!

jambo lodge

I've came to the conclusion, Scotland needs reminded what actual Conservationism looks like. Not DC or JM Tory government. Real nasty Thatcher style, hello TM!

Aye but perhaps you need to understand what life was really like when the UK was being held to ransom by trade unions and inflation was running at 25%. Thatcher was exactly what the country needed at the time, sadly however she went too far and destroyed heavy manufacturing.

ToadKiller Dog

Seems the Tory Spivs election mastermind Linton Crosby has millions stashed in tax havens .

The Tory's the party of tax dodgers .

Aye but perhaps you need to understand what life was really like when the UK was being held to ransom by trade unions and inflation was running at 25%. Thatcher was exactly what the country needed at the time, sadly however she went too far and destroyed heavy manufacturing.

I know exactly how it was, ma auld boy was a union rep, and took action when needed. As for now , the Greatest PM there never was John Smith, dealt with the power of the union. But let's get back to the Tories. After years of forced Zero hours and self employment, she calls an election to dump DC's manifesto, so she can now hammer these people further. The folk that have no rights even though they work for themselves. No work no money. They have no holiday pay, no sick pay, no 48 hr limit, no overtime, stuck to the main contractors rules, even though they're supposed to be self employed. And she's coming after us.

Oh I nearly forgot, ?1b is coming out of the Scottish budget at least because of brexit.

On a side note to Willie Rennie, why not have a Scotref and save us the EUref2.

Nice we planted nurse last night, food banks she says, while living it up in swanky hotels in the Capital and New York. These food banks sound good.

Edited by aussieh

jambo lodge

The bitterness on here from the Nats tells me that Nicola got a few tough questions last night........about time too.

Bowmans_Boot

The bitterness on here from the Nats tells me that Nicola got a few tough questions last night........about time too.

Which she dealt with and answered extremely well. How did you think Ruth Davidson did?

jambo lodge

Which she dealt with and answered extremely well. How did you think Ruth Davidson did?

Don't think Ruth did that great to be honest. Thought that Kezia made some timely interventions . Patrick Harvey has no record of anything so can make it up as he goes along. Willie Rennie as always speaks well. David Coburn was the comedy act. Thought that Sarah Smith allowed Nicola far too much leeway in trying to shout down her opponents.

I didn't watch it. I couldnae be arsed with 6 women screeching at one another for over an hour.

But I hear it was a good watch. I'll catch up, knowing the BBC has been up to their usual tricks.

Dementia tax dropped from the Tory Manifesto after lead is cut to 9 points. :rofl: oh ma sides. 30% lead reduced to single figures. :D

Arnold Rothstein

May being slaughtered by Andy Neil.

Tory and union loving Andrew Neil? Surely some mistake??

Tory and union loving Andrew Neil? Surely some mistake??

Andy Neil, Paisley lad.

Who said he was a Tory unionist? He usual slaughters everyone. JoCo now there's a boot.

jack D and coke

Andy Neil, Paisley lad.

Who said he was a Tory unionist? He usual slaughters everyone. JoCo now there's a boot.

Neil usually gives most politicians a good going over, however he was like a pussycat with May. I think he actually felt sorry for her, christ even I did she was getting so flummoxed.

A pathetic leader.

Neil usually gives most politicians a good going over, however he was like a pussycat with May. I think he actually felt sorry for her, christ even I did she was getting so flummoxed.

A pathetic leader.

She really is pathetic. Eyes everywhere. Scriptless wonder.

Space Mackerel

Was he in the government at the time?

A senior member of the Tory government in waiting compared to a non entity of a back bencher at the time?

[emoji849]

A senior member of the Tory government in waiting compared to a non entity of a back bencher at the time?

[emoji849]

So a senior member is not allowed to meet with the IRA to try for a resolution but "a nonentity of a backbencher" is? Why?

Space Mackerel

So a senior member is not allowed to meet with the IRA to try for a resolution but "a nonentity of a backbencher" is? Why?

If you're actually stupid to believe that there weren't talks between the IRA and the British Government through out the years of the troubles then the whole Corbyn thing is a complete non story.

Thanks for proving my point.

If you're actually stupid to believe that there weren't talks between the IRA and the British Government through out the years of the troubles then the whole Corbyn thing is a complete non story.

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm sure there were meetings between government both Tory and Labour, but you seem to be making a big thing of Tories meeting the IRA but playing down Corbyn meeting them, I think the point is the fact that Corbyn supported them qnd subsequently denied this, then denied that he'd met them, contradicted by Abbot.

Space Mackerel

I'm sure there were meetings between government both Tory and Labour, but you seem to be making a big thing of Tories meeting the IRA but playing down Corbyn meeting them, I think the point is the fact that Corbyn supported them qnd subsequently denied this, then denied that he'd met them, contradicted by Abbot.

Nah, I'm calling out the MSM bollox. That's all.

I like to inject a bit of critical thinking into these threads. :)

Nah, I'm calling out the MSM bollox. That's all.

I like to inject a bit of critical thinking into these threads. :)

What was your point then? Why should a "non entity of a back bencher" a known supporter of the IRA be meeting them when a senior government member shouldn't be? Was the government of the time not meant to be looking for a solution?

Space Mackerel

What was your point then? Why should a "non entity of a back bencher" a known supporter of the IRA be meeting them when a senior government member shouldn't be? Was the government of the time not meant to be looking for a solution?

Maybe, just maybe, and this is just a hunch... from my experience.

That it takes everyone, from every nook and cranny to come around the negotiating table to provide a solution to problems such as these.

Maybe, just maybe, and this is just a hunch... from my experience.

That it takes everyone, from every nook and cranny to come around the negotiating table to provide a solution to problems such as these.

I totally agree, but why do you use it for cheap point scoring, Douglas Herd met them, as did Corbyn, why did you even bring it up?

Space Mackerel

I totally agree, but why do you use it for cheap point scoring, Douglas Herd met them, as did Corbyn, why did you even bring it up?

I never brought it up.

The BBC, Sky, Daily Mail, Express, S*n along with the rest of the right wing media hacks brought it up.

I never brought it up.

The BBC, Sky, Daily Mail, Express, S*n along with the rest of the right wing media hacks brought it up.

No, you brought it up here.

He's pointing out the hypocrisy and agenda of the Tory backing MSM , especially the EBC.

He's pointing out the hypocrisy and agenda of the Tory backing MSM , especially the EBC.

Ta, thought he may answer for himself though, and that's really just an opinion.

Space Mackerel

Ta, thought he may answer for himself though, and that's really just an opinion.

I was counting on a little basic education and common sense on your behalf

I was counting on a little basic education and common sense on your behalf

Plenty of that, I just thought you'd have the intelligence and decency to answer a simple question, you evidently have neither.