Tony Watt - returns to Charlton

Harry Potter

Constantly being fined for being late for training and to official club events.

Disappointing to hear.

I'm surprised someone would be constantly fined. I'd have assumed that the punishment level would have increased beyond fines before they became that regular.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grafts his arse off and full of application?! Bit early to be on the Christmas sherry mate!

Just want us back to winning games, Hearts are ma weekends , life, big part 

Put Djoum back to midfield and drop Cowie or Kitchen. Hardly our most inform player in the last two games, I think Hamilton would have a claim to that.

So moving our best player from the position he has been excellent in of late in order to shoehorn in a player who has done bugger all. Seems legit.

Reason i started this thread is because i believe in my honest opinion Tony is the most skillfull player at

Tyne for a long time.

Just hope our new manager and his understudy will give Tony a pop, at Hearts .

Glad this thread has lasted , i just love hearts , and any thing to help pleases me.

Nobody in their right mind would say he isnt skillful....but erm thats about the start and finish with him...

The whole point about Watt is there is zero...absolutely zilch end product...

It doesnt matter that he is skillful...so what...??

I asked you earlier if you could supply any stats or figures to give us cause for optimism re assists, chances created etc...

You never got back to me....

We need to get shot in Jan if we are able to...no question...

Watt hates Hearts, did so before he joined us. Can only assume he's using us to be nearer home.

Sometimes there is some absolute pish posted on threads, and you have won this one with that post of yours.  :yawn:  :wtf:

Tokyo Drifter

He has a clean sheet now with Cathro and a second chance to impress a new boss. I'd have thought one of Cathro's top priorities would be finding a role for Watt that either brings goals or creates them.

He has a clean sheet now with Cathro and a second chance to impress a new boss. I'd have thought one of Cathro's top priorities would be finding a role for Watt that either brings goals or creates them.

Unless Cathro looks at him in training and has already made his mind up.

Sammon apparently works his bollocks off in training so Cathro probably saw fit to include him in that game, perhaps to his own folly we shall say.

Another possibility is Watt has been given his book of orders printed off the laptop with everything he needs to work on until January 25th and if he doesn't show marked improvement by then he's off and another player is brought in.

Not if it involves displacing better players.

We are not just a development platform for players and managers. We are Hearts.

Who are the better players though? I think he's probably the most talented player in the squad. If you can get him playing to his full capacity he will be unstoppable.

Constantly being fined for being late for training and to official club events. 

I can see why he's yet to establish himself at a club long term, his attitude stinks. I've lost count the amount of times I've seen him just give up after losing the ball or going in a strop because he's chucked himself at the deck because he's lost the ball and not getting the foul.

Get rid.

Need more proof  to take in that stuff as verbatim

Back that up or just slaver off please

Need more proof to take in that stuff as verbatim

Back that up or just slaver off please

I'm not really fussed whether you take it as verbatim. He's had a history of issues at previous clubs and I have it on very good authority that things haven't changed at Hearts.

Believe me or don't, literally couldn't care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody in their right mind would say he isnt skillful....but erm thats about the start and finish with him...

The whole point about Watt is there is zero...absolutely zilch end product...

It doesnt matter that he is skillful...so what...??

I asked you earlier if you could supply any stats or figures to give us cause for optimism re assists, chances created etc...

You never got back to me....

We need to get shot in Jan if we are able to...no question...

Does matter that he has skill, we have to utilise it, i take it, you have never played .

its about confidence, i never had it at 17 playing sat and sunday, i was good but very shy.

Think about that bud.

I'm not really fussed whether you take it as verbatim. He's had a history of issues at previous clubs and I have it on very good authority that things haven't changed at Hearts.

Believe me or don't, literally couldn't care less.

Sure you have

Next you will be telling us who Hearts  will be signing in January but cant reveal  your anonymous source.. internet fantasy at its best

So rather than go into graphic detail just give us a wee snippet to what Tony has been fined.. cheers

Sure you have

Next you will be telling us who Hearts will be signing in January but cant reveal your anonymous source.. internet fantasy at its best

So rather than go into graphic detail just give us a wee snippet to what Tony has been fined.. cheers

You seem quite upset about people criticising your pal Tony Watt [emoji23]

Unlucky mate, I'm safe in the knowledge I have.

:smuggy:

You seem quite upset about people criticising your pal Tony Watt [emoji23]

Unlucky mate, I'm safe in the knowledge I have.

:smuggy:

My Pal.. wtf does that mean ??

You post in a matter of fact way with he haw to back it up

You dont know nothing or you could back it up, bare faced liar if ever, only on the net

Fantasist that makes stuff up

My Pal.. wtf does that mean ??

You post in a matter of fact way with he haw to back it up

You dont know nothing or you could back it up, bare faced liar if ever, only on the net

Fantasist that makes stuff up

Caring enough about what people I've never met and will never meet say on the internet so that I'd make something up about one of the fringe players? [emoji23]

Good one mate, that made me chuckle.

For me, if he's here for the rest of the season, he's the sort of player we should have on the bench to come on for the last 20 when we are in front and looking to protect our lead.

He provides a decent outlet, gets on the ball and can hold onto it, albeit with very little end product.  If we're winning, that's less of an issue, as he can at least occupy the opposition defenders.

Contrast that with Sammon, who basically looks like a passenger now and can hardly get on the ball at all.

TONY! TONY WATT! Tony Tony, TONY WATT!

His touch is class but he can't be assed.

Tony Tony watt.

Caring enough about what people I've never met and will never meet say on the internet so that I'd make something up about one of the fringe players? [emoji23]

Good one mate, that made me chuckle.

I have it on very good authority that things haven't changed at Hearts. :uhoh2:

Who are the better players though? I think he's probably the most talented player in the squad. If you can get him playing to his full capacity he will be unstoppable.

Djoum, Johnsen, Walker all better. Unsure what his preferred position is though.

I have it on very good authority that things haven't changed at Hearts. :uhoh2:

Stand by what I said, no matter what naive naysayers like yourself have to say.

I know my source, I trust that source and that's the end of the discussion for me. Have a nice night :thumbsup:

Stand by what I said, no matter what naive naysayers like yourself have to say.

I know my source, I trust that source and that's the end of the discussion for me. Have a nice night :thumbsup:

You are a Liar... night night

You are a Liar... night night

You're a very angry man [emoji23]

You might be tragic enough to make stuff up on the internet so that folk think you're important, but I'm not. So believe me or don't, I know it to be true.

Unless you've got evidence that your best mate Tony has improved his behaviour since joining Hearts? Which I doubt.

Night night chum [emoji1303]

You're a very angry man [emoji23]

You might be tragic enough to make stuff up on the internet so that folk think you're important, but I'm not. So believe me or don't, I know it to be true.

Unless you've got evidence that your best mate Tony has improved his behaviour since joining Hearts? Which I doubt.

Night night chum [emoji1303]

That reply defies desription

I questioned  the authenticity of source  when you  cast aspersions  Re TW ie fines not turning up

You mention source with no back up then deflect and talk about Pals

Back up your piddle or just do one and Lie away elsewhere, its pathetic

You have no source, do you, c'mon admit it

That reply defies desription

I questioned the authenticity of source when you cast aspersions Re TW ie fines not turning up

You mention source with no back up then deflect and talk about Pals

Back up your piddle or just do one and Lie away elsewhere, its pathetic

You have no source, do you, c'mon admit it

Absolutely ****ing raging.

:laugh:

Rudolf's Mate

If we've got a player with disciplinary issues then he'll be dealt with accordingly. If we've got a loanee who repeatedly has disciplinary issues then I'm 99% certain he'd be sent packing.

Not saying PD is lying but I'd be shocked if the club allowed this considering how ruthless they've been with others.

Like so many other of tony watts former clubs (he is still only 22) his heart just doesnt seem to be in it. Weve all had that mate that you thought could go all the way to the top but just couldnt be arsed and threw it away. Shame. He'll be plying his trade back at Airdrie in 2/3 years time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PD slavers piddle

Its his post that has suggested indiscipline but with no back up at all.. well bar his source he mentions

Saddens me that a so called Hearts fan can post such negativity with no back up

Internet forum at its worst

Though when you ??? such guff its suggested you are TW pal, could not make it up

I couldn't give a shit about fines or rumours off the park. Tony Watt hasn't shown anywhere near enough for us and if he doesn't buck up his ideas should be sent back to Charlton.

Like so many other of tony watts former clubs (he is still only 22) his heart just doesnt seem to be in it. Weve all had that mate that you thought could go all the way to the top but just couldnt be arsed and threw it away. Shame. He'll be plying his trade back at Airdrie in 2/3 years time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spot on.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

"Replace Tony Watt with Djoum as we're not winning the midfield battle." :rofl:

That must be the post ridiculous suggestion I've read on here. Well done.

Sometimes there is some absolute pish posted on threads, and you have won this one with that post of yours.  :yawn:  :wtf:

I'm confident with my statement.

Really interested to hear more on this "Watt hates Hearts" fiction now being spouted.

He formed this opinion long before joining Hearts. But it won't matter, as you obviously know better.

We_are_the_Hearts

He formed this opinion long before joining Hearts. But it won't matter, as you obviously know better.

Cummings used to hate Hibs and had a hearts tattoo

Rudolf's Mate

The problem with TW in midfield is that it's likely he would fail to even stay in his position! If you think it's bad having a forward who thinks he's got a free role imagine the impact it would have with him being in midfield! Add into the fact he doesn't seem to know when to release!

The other poster has a point. TW could be a decent midfielder however it's batshit crazy to assume sticking him there would suddenly resolve the issues with his game.

It's mental. Too much FM.

Anyone think he's slightly over weight for a young guy?

When I seen him doing that Ronaldo pose for the manikin challenge..

Replacing Tony Watt with Djoum sounds like an excellent idea, or at least it would be if we had been playing Watt instead of Djoum, which we haven't.

Really interested to hear more on this "Watt hates Hearts" fiction now being spouted.

When did this start, doubt its true,

Jambo1961 is absolutely ****ing seething right now :laugh:

What a silly boy.

Still yet to hear a good reason why I'd lie about something like that to folk I've never met. That's ****ing tragic behaviour, a bit like him throwing his toys out the pram because someone has the tenacity to mention that a Hearts players credibility is less than absolute. Perhaps the old slaver can tell me why he's been emptied from so many clubs by the age of 22?

If we've got a player with disciplinary issues then he'll be dealt with accordingly. If we've got a loanee who repeatedly has disciplinary issues then I'm 99% certain he'd be sent packing.

Not saying PD is lying but I'd be shocked if the club allowed this considering how ruthless they've been with others.

This. We're not that daft  :laugh: funny that it's even being discussed without any substance

I'd prefer him at right mid to us sticking Buaben, Cowie or Djoum out there. At the same time I'd much prefer Nicholson was back fit or a new right mid was brought in in Jan though

Jambo1961 is absolutely ******* seething right now :laugh:

What a silly boy.

Still yet to hear a good reason why I'd lie about something like that to folk I've never met. That's ******* tragic behaviour, a bit like him throwing his toys out the pram because someone has the tenacity to mention that a Hearts players credibility is less than absolute. Perhaps the old slaver can tell me why he's been emptied from so many clubs by the age of 22?

Seething...Naw more bemused.....You dont half convince yourself about things dont you a bit like your source and my pal TW

You just dropped in a post about fines and indiscipline nothing else, that was it

When asked for more information you came back  with your usual child like reply's as you had nothing else to offer and lets face it no Source at all

Your a fantasist and for me a bare faced liar

Seething...Naw more bemused.....You dont half convince yourself about things dont you a bit like your source and my pal TW

You just dropped in a post about fines and indiscipline nothing else, that was it

When asked for more information you came back  with your usual child like reply's as you had nothing else to offer and lets face it no Source at all

Your a fantasist and for me a bare faced liar

Raging that a 'fantasist' and 'bare faced liar' has more insight into what goes on at HMFC than he does.

Enjoy the hurt mate, I'm enjoying it too.

:jjyay:

I don't believe Tony hates the club he is playing for. Absolute nonsense.

Archived