New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Big Slim Stylee
6 minutes ago, Tott said:

In general mate..

People that hang about on the fringe of things,have no fecking clue whats going on above them.

He's probably right, though. Smoke, fire, etc. 

But I don't get why it's a problem if it does happen. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a shite if it's a couple games later?

Apart from a couple of tiresome pedants on this thread who seemingly have FA better to do with their lives.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

We should have a separate thread for the will it be ready or not , I heard a rumor, the brickie told me , someone in the club told me brigade. I could then avoid the crap and just read and see pictures on the progress.  

If the stand isn’t ready for Killie game then Murrayfield is available as per Ann Budge. If the delay is longer eg  25/11 then surely plan B will be postponement and rescheduling of games into early December. Murrayfield definitely not an option after 5 November because of autumn series. Pitch will be a mess. 

7 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

He's probably right, though. Smoke, fire, etc. 

But I don't get why it's a problem if it does happen. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a shite if it's a couple games later?

It doesnt matter at all,just wonder how clued up workers standing at the gates are.

Thay may have an inkling about delays..but costs ..nae chance

If it overruns by another few weeks then so be it . surely that's better than rushing jobs, then people tend to take short cuts and that's when things don't get done properly and you finish up with a snagging list a mile long or you have to do things again and you finish up with a botched building

19 minutes ago, Tott said:

In general mate..

People that hang about on the fringe of things,have no no fecking clue whats going on above them.

Like ive said already I hope that’s the case and I’m not for a minute trying to say it’s true, nor will i try to convince anyone. Just that he told me it and thought it would be of interest to some. 

Seats are all here and will be in, toilets and kiosks if not ready can be catered for in terms of portal loos & and food vans. The safety certificate is the problem to get it on time.

13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If the stand isn’t ready for Killie game then Murrayfield is available as per Ann Budge. If the delay is longer eg  25/11 then surely plan B will be postponement and rescheduling of games into early December. Murrayfield definitely not an option after 5 November because of autumn series. Pitch will be a mess. 

Not sure the pitch will be a mess? SRU just invested in a mixed grass hybrid pitch,so shouldnt cut up like the old grass pitch.

Security at Murrayfield told us they are working there on the 5th..  Better leaving  it a bit longer to get more things built....

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Beautiful. Just beautiful. And looking at the first photo, we've already spent £10k on cleaning those windows! ?

Another typical Budge **** up. There's people on here who would have done that for way less.

56 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Side on

Front on

zpxCsjB.jpg

Great photos FF 

There is some slight damage to 2 of the panels below the crest which I am sure will be fixed in the next few days and nothing to worry about although a bit annoying to my OCD just now. Unfortunately after reading this it will be the 1st thing that you will see, sorry

Just now, 7628mm said:

Great photos FF 

There is some slight damage to 2 of the panels below the crest which I am sure will be fixed in the next few days and nothing to worry about although a bit annoying to my OCD just now. Unfortunately after reading this it will be the 1st thing that you will see, sorry

I thought that too until I noticed the damage doesn't appear on side-on pictures. 99% sure it's just the reflection of the crest frame.

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

I thought that too until I noticed the damage doesn't appear on side-on pictures. 99% sure it's just the reflection of the crest frame.

I was going to say, no chance! But just double checked and zoomed in on other pics, and you are correct.  :thumbsup:

:jjyay:

Mr Brightside
25 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Security at Murrayfield told us they are working there on the 5th..  Better leaving  it a bit longer to get more things built....

Security could be working for the race finishing at Murrayfield on the 5th.

22 minutes ago, haggis58 said:

My picture taken today.

P1010670.JPG

That's a brilliant picture and brings out a lot of perspective. Shows off the lettering and the crest in a whole new light!

53 minutes ago, JALBO said:

50 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I was going to say, no chance! But just double checked and zoomed in on other pics, and you are correct.  :thumbsup:

:jjyay:

Having looked again I think that you are correct.

8 minutes ago, tnop said:

Screenshot_2017-10-21-23-46-53.png

The pattern of the coloured seats doesn’t add up to me? 

Edit - Have I just pulled the pin on the grenade? 

Edited by Squirt

8 minutes ago, tnop said:

Just now, Squirt said:

The pattern of the coloured seats doesn’t add up to me? 

My thinking too, pic has to be Photoshoped 

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hahahaha posts this then runs to bed knowing the grenade is about to blow ....

:) Cue "plastic fans" comments.

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Looks genuine to me although I'm not a photoshop expert. 

Tynecastle_Stadium_2007.jpgShould be yellow in the middle surely? Obua or Selkirk will tell us

Edited by jamdunc
adding picture

jimmy the jambo

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow when the FoH plot ceremony happens,If it is true with the seat design,you might hear a collective groan coming from Gorgie & the noise will be louder than hurricane Brian,Maybe if they don’t like the design,Someone can nip up to the stand & swap the seats over.

25 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

Tynecastle_Stadium_2007.jpgShould be yellow in the middle surely? Obua or Selkirk will tell us

Seats are a neat fit so a full row has to be completed.Its not easy to locate all the coloured seats at the moment so they will be swapped in time.

2 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

Security could be working for the race finishing at Murrayfield on the 5th.

Football he said unfortunately.

The Future's Maroon
7 hours ago, kila said:

Toilets were the first things to get started were they not? obua's photos showed them well underway a while ago

That'd make Ross County the ones to open our new stand with if true

I'd be surprised if it were true though

Sry bud, as I said I am only the messenger.

7 hours ago, obua said:

I wouldn’t be surprised by that information mate.

I knew I'd get shot down mate, surprised it took so long tbh!

for me it could take another 12 months and it wouldn't bother me....but some folk get wound up too easily!

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, Tiger said:

If you went to that much trouble to photoshop, why wouldn't you do the top 3 or 4 rows?

Fxxx the SPFL
6 hours ago, tnop said:

If that's not photoshopped then that's a ****** up only half a crest which sheds doubt on the picture

28 minutes ago, ray gets bus pass soon said:

If that's not photoshopped then that's a ****** up only half a crest which sheds doubt on the picture

:gok: You are joking right? 

Ricardo Quaresma

The image is real, we've got no yellow seats yet surely

_

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Looking forward to the plot ceremony today and also to see the new stand for the first time since I played for JKB against the legends back in May. 

Allyjambo - please take LOADS of pictures inside of EVERYTHING and post ASAP.  In fact, post them as soon as you've taken them!

22 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Allyjambo - please take LOADS of pictures inside of EVERYTHING and post ASAP.  In fact, post them as soon as you've taken them!

Ok will do

can anyone tell me how to post a photo direct from my phone ?

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

:gok: You are joking right? 

Nope there are maroon seats where the rest of the grey should be or am I missing something.

Different Class
9 hours ago, tnop said:

8 hours ago, obua said:

Seats are a neat fit so a full row has to be completed.Its not easy to locate all the coloured seats at the moment so they will be swapped in time.

:pleasing:

25 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

Ok will do

can anyone tell me how to post a photo direct from my phone ?

Mobile site a lot better now, can add attachments to your post