New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

I'll ignore the clique above. Anyway, one of my mates works on the site - he's been telling me the state of play, and was correct about the seats not being ordered. What he told me was that it wasn't the Clubs fault, as Queen Anne has made out (this worries me incredibly as this suggests she's lying to the fans) - it was someone from the construction company that forgot to order them, and has duly been sacked (his name was Scott - that's all I know). I can understand Hearts shouldering the blame, as to not upset the construction company, who still have a lot of work to do, but the whole situation stinks.

Now onto the ?5 million loan - I was told that at the same site meeting, ?5million was being borrowed from the construction company, by the club, to finish the rest of the stand. Again incredibly worrying if true - Anyone on here heard similar?

Unfortunately, I've heard similar. The biggest worry is not the lies though, it's the reason the costs have escalated by five million... all I'm going to say is TROPICAL FISH.

Radio Ga Ga

I'll ignore the clique above.  Anyway, one of my mates works on the site - he's been telling me the state of play, and was correct about the seats not being ordered.  What he told me was that it wasn't the Clubs fault, as Queen Anne has made out (this worries me incredibly as this suggests she's lying to the fans) - it was someone from the construction company that forgot to order them, and has duly been sacked (his name was Scott - that's all I know).  I can understand Hearts shouldering the blame, as to not upset the construction company, who still have a lot of work to do, but the whole situation stinks.

Now onto the ?5 million loan - I was told that at the same site meeting, ?5million was being borrowed from the construction company, by the club, to finish the rest of the stand.  Again incredibly worrying if true - Anyone on here heard similar?

Absolute horse S*** and you can take that to the bank

Rudisleftbollock

Why did you sit quietly for 2 years, seems a tad extreme?

The above few posts are an example - as you aren't part of the PHM clique, you must be a Hibs fan.  Embarrassing folk that spend 99% of their life on a football forum slagging others grammar etc.

Oneneilberry

I'll ignore the clique above. Anyway, one of my mates works on the site - he's been telling me the state of play, and was correct about the seats not being ordered. What he told me was that it wasn't the Clubs fault, as Queen Anne has made out (this worries me incredibly as this suggests she's lying to the fans) - it was someone from the construction company that forgot to order them, and has duly been sacked (his name was Scott - that's all I know). I can understand Hearts shouldering the blame, as to not upset the construction company, who still have a lot of work to do, but the whole situation stinks.

Now onto the ?5 million loan - I was told that at the same site meeting, ?5million was being borrowed from the construction company, by the club, to finish the rest of the stand. Again incredibly worrying if true - Anyone on here heard similar?

Seems legit

Folk admitting to concerns over shades of red and grey is akin to a 13 year old girl fretting over which pair of earrings to wear.

To me, it's ludicrous to be hung-up on what are merely cosmetic features, when in the background we see the emergence of an absolutely monumental development that promises so much for the future of HMFC.

It seems that for some, the big picture has been thrown squarely out the window!

Seymour M Hersh

I'll ignore the clique above.  Anyway, one of my mates works on the site - he's been telling me the state of play, and was correct about the seats not being ordered.  What he told me was that it wasn't the Clubs fault, as Queen Anne has made out (this worries me incredibly as this suggests she's lying to the fans) - it was someone from the construction company that forgot to order them, and has duly been sacked (his name was Scott - that's all I know).  I can understand Hearts shouldering the blame, as to not upset the construction company, who still have a lot of work to do, but the whole situation stinks.

Now onto the ?5 million loan - I was told that at the same site meeting, ?5million was being borrowed from the construction company, by the club, to finish the rest of the stand.  Again incredibly worrying if true - Anyone on here heard similar?

Hi green ginger. How are you doing?

BobbyJenkins

The above few posts are an example - as you aren't part of the PHM clique, you must be a Hibs fan.  Embarrassing folk that spend 99% of their life on a football forum slagging others grammar etc.

See my subsequent post. Why wait two years and your first post is negative? Why not post when positive things are happening? Could have saved yourself the bother of being called a hobo twat.

Seymour M Hersh

PHM in your case would appear to stand for pathetic hobo muppet.

FFS Thomaso! Five million!? You really are taking the piss here. Get this sorted.

Interest free!

:munny:

A few of the above posts are an example of my point. If you aren't a part of the PHM clique, then you must be a Hibs fan. I find it embarrassing that folk who spend 99% of their lives on a football forum slag other people about their grammar.

FTFY

Folk admitting to concerns over shades of red and grey is akin to a 13 year old girl fretting over which pair of earrings to wear.

To me, it's ludicrous to be hung-up on what are merely cosmetic features, when in the background we see the emergence of an absolutely monumental development that promises so much for the future of HMFC.

It seems that for some, the big picture has been thrown squarely out the window!

As long as that window is not grey, I'm easy.

scott herbertson

I'll ignore the clique above. Anyway, one of my mates works on the site - he's been telling me the state of play, and was correct about the seats not being ordered. What he told me was that it wasn't the Clubs fault, as Queen Anne has made out (this worries me incredibly as this suggests she's lying to the fans) - it was someone from the construction company that forgot to order them, and has duly been sacked (his name was Scott - lthat's all I know). ?

I've been rumbled

My career as a seat orderer is over

Seymour M Hersh

See my subsequent post. Why wait two years and your first post is negative? Why not post when positive things are happening? Could have saved yourself the bother of being called a hobo twat.

I doubt that would have saved him.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

What a load of shit!!

Firstly the Club was responsible for ordering the seats, and their employee failed to do so on time.

Secondly there is no "Construction Company" running the job!   Hearts have appointed a Project Manager to supervise and co-ordinate the subcontractors who are in direct contract with HMFC.

What a load of shit!!

Firstly the Club was responsible for ordering the seats, and their employee failed to do so on time.

Secondly there is no "Construction Company" running the job!   Hearts have appointed a Project Manager to supervise and co-ordinate the subcontractors who are in direct contract with HMFC.

Thomaso, don't waste your time replying to these bitter vermin *****. 

Astonishing that this place is crawling with them. I couldn't think of anything sadder. 

gorgieheart

Thats right, i heard that too.... !  the same guy told me that Donald Trump is actually sane, Neil Lennon is charming , Anthony Stokes is an Elvis Fan and Shergar is alive and well and seeing out his days at Gorgie City Farm !

Now, gonna just tell me why a Construction Company would be loaning Hearts money, money that will be used to pay the...Construction Company... its not a bank, or for that matter is it an actual financial institution.... talking of institutions...  your surely due back at the Royal Ed   ??

Rudisleftbollock

This is astonishing - why can't we discuss something I've heard without being accused of being a Hobo?  It's really sad that grown men act like this on the internet.

This is astonishing - why can't we discuss something I've heard without being accused of being a Hobo?  It's really sad that grown men act like this on the internet.

Quite sad you register here just to troll and post shite! Nothing better to do in your free time?

I'd heard it was definitely someone at the club's fault for the seat problem. Given that, I'm happy to believe the rest of "What you've heard" is inaccurate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hagar the Horrible

Because what you have heard comes from other like minded Hobos like yourself.   

gorgieheart

No, you are really sad !   

What happened last night, you not get into the Four in Hand because you were reekin of Buckfast and that ginger thatch was a tad unkempt , so you tottered along to the Bridge of Doom and partook in a spot of solvent abuse with the rest of yer gang ?    Now the headache is kicking in huh..?

16th August cant come quick enough, get wee tadgers like you back into school...who knows maybe you'll learn something !

This is astonishing - why can't we discuss something I've heard without being accused of being a Hobo? It's really sad that grown men act like this on the internet.

It is actually. I think a big part of the problem was when Facebook stopped its users from being able to throw sheep at each other. That and the size of Wagon Wheel biscuits is responsible for a real degregation in social etiquette.

scott herbertson

This is astonishing - why can't we discuss something I've heard without being accused of being a Hobo? It's really sad that grown men act like this on the internet.

Could just be that people believe you made it up?

Generic Username

A lot of people were around for the golden age of trolling on JKB. This new, diluted, inferior product just doesn't taste the same.

Launch time imminent

What a load of shit!!

Secondly there is no "Construction Company" running the job! Hearts have appointed a Project Manager to supervise and co-ordinate the subcontractors who are in direct contract with HMFC.

Who is the construction manager? possibly been asked before as it's a big thread, genuine question as although Roseburn and Gorgie stands were main contractors, with Melville Dundas (now bust) and I think Barr building the Gorgie and Roseburn respectively but wheatfield was an in house project with current architect Jim Clydesdale overseeing. Construction manager was Charlie Macadam who I haven't heard of in a while and wondered if he was part of the team on this ??

Lucille's Thirsty

Why did you sit quietly for 2 years, seems a tad extreme?

He's a Hibs fan that's why mate.

Watching that club does strange things to what seem normal people.

Rudisleftbollock

He's a Hibs fan that's why mate.

Watching that club does strange things to what seem normal people.

No hibs fan here mate, bigger Jambo than you'll ever be.  We are being left in the dark by the club here, something definitely stinks!

No hibs fan here mate, bigger Jambo than you'll ever be.  We are being left in the dark by the club here, something definitely stinks!

Yup - your Hibee breath.  Now do one!

Lucille's Thirsty

No hibs fan here mate, bigger Jambo than you'll ever be. We are being left in the dark by the club here, something definitely stinks!

What's wrong with our club?

The football part is underwhelming but we are going in the right direction with Ann.

Who is the construction manager? possibly been asked before as it's a big thread, genuine question as although Roseburn and Gorgie stands were main contractors, with Melville Dundas (now bust) and I think Barr building the Gorgie and Roseburn respectively but wheatfield was an in house project with current architect Jim Clydesdale overseeing. Construction manager was Charlie Macadam who I haven't heard of in a while and wondered if he was part of the team on this ??

Derek Ferrier of Hardies is the Project Manager.

aye it does, but i suspect the mods will sort it out soon :thumbsup: 

No hibs fan here mate, bigger Jambo than you'll ever be. We are being left in the dark by the club here, something definitely stinks!

A bold claim which surely needs backed up with PHM memories.

Lucille's Thirsty

Where would you like me to start? Bordeaux, Basel?

Bordeaux was fantastic couldn't believe we got through that tie.

:thumbsup:

Where would you like me to start? Bordeaux, Basel?

Where's your temporary seat at Murrayfield ?

A good marker !

No cheating now !

Skivingatwork

If JKB had existed 500 years ago...

JKB - Excuse me Michaelangelo but your Sistine Chapel doesn't look very good.

M - Erm, it's not finished yet. Only the external walls have been partially erected. Wait till you see the finished article and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

JKB - It should look good now or **** off!

M - Erm, it's not finished yet. Only the external walls have been partially erected. Wait till you see the finished article and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

To be fair, he only painted the ceiling !

If he was in charge of ordering the pews however.....!

"You've painted God with a GREY beard FFS!!!!"

Perhaps you could change it to 'wouldn't it be pleasant if everyone saved their critisism until after the thing is completed, as constant premature griping becomes irritating to the patient ones amongst us'. :)

A lot of people were around for the golden age of trolling on JKB. This new, diluted, inferior product just doesn't taste the same.

Meh.

I've been sitting quietly for a year or 2, before I signed up - life long Hearts fan.  What is very annoying, is, that on here, if you dare criticise or speak badly of the club, you are accused of being a Hobo?

This patter utterly stinks, and is part of what is wrong with our support.

Do you go to games Rudolf?  Do you sing?  Or just twirl yer scarf?

I've been sitting quietly for a year or 2, before I signed up - life long Hearts fan.  What is very annoying, is, that on here, if you dare criticise or speak badly of the club, you are accused of being a Hobo?

This patter utterly stinks, and is part of what is wrong with our support.

Do you go to games Rudolf?  Do you sing?  Or just twirl yer scarf?

Yes, In answer to your three questions.

Now here's three for you.

Given we haven't borrowed to fund this project, how can we borrow another ?5M?

Have the construction company suddenly acquired a banking licence to lend us ?5M or is it under the table mates rates?

Who are the construction company?

Look forward to your answers before you return to school next week.

Edited by Rudolf

Francis Albert

Alternatively (and more in line with the majority of JKB opinion):

JKB - Mikey, this looks amazing, sublime, sensational.

M - Erm, it's not finished yet etc

The Treasurer

Alternatively (and more in line with the majority of JKB opinion):

JKB - Mikey, this looks amazing, sublime, sensational.

M - Erm, it's not finished yet etc

The new stand does look pretty impressive already IMO and I'm well aware that it's not finished