US Elections 2016

JamboX2

Nae bother ML.

Keep the pictures coming. Cause that really is riveting.

When you refer to ML, are you meaning maroonlegions or Maple Leaf ?

Either way, Hendricks is a separate poster.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Watt-Zeefuik

When you refer to ML, are you meaning maroonlegions or Maple Leaf ?

Either way, Hendricks is a separate poster.

Yeah, that much is clear.  If it were maroonlegions, it would have more text with inconsistent formatting and smoking French guy emojis.

Michelle Obama ruled the night.  Of that there is no doubt.

She was impressive and inspirational, as she so often is.  Jaysus, she'd make a great Democratic candidate.

DEM-2016-Convention_Comm-5.jpg

niblick1874

There is a significant gulf between the Sanders and Clinton supporters that is fundamental and it is not going away any time soon. Some will say that when push comes to shove they will come together for the sole purpose of defeating Trump, that remains to be seen.

I shudder to think about some of the tactics that could be used to bring them together. This is not good. These people are playing for keeps.

Sanders booed after asking the crowd to support Clinton.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03YJpek1YHw

niblick1874

There is a significant amount of Sanders supporters that would find it as repulsive voting for Clinton, knowing what she is, as it would be to vote for Trump. This is going to be about trying to get them on board as much as anything else, if all else is as it seems. Who knows, there could be some game changing events to come yet. Let's just hope it is political.

Not that I would give this person the time of day, however, what he says is no secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNFeWBygrY

maroonlegions

Yeah, that much is clear.  If it were maroonlegions, it would have more text with inconsistent formatting and smoking French guy emojis.

Read all those e-mails have you on Clinton, have you.. :beatnik2: , actually dont bother, for its plain you have dismissed any corruption without looking at ALL and available evidence. 

Your constant babbling  and defending of the corrupt is  fecking embarrassing  and scary for one who claims political know how. :laugh4:  

When will it start worrying you that Clinton and Trump are anything but trustworthy individuals.Why do you dismiss or ignore leaked e-mails from Clinton and and Trump showing  them to be liars and untrustworthy?? ...

You're comment of  "inconstant formatting" towards me is nothing but one of utter arrogance and denial of the facts contained in those Clinton e-mails, i am still  going through them ffs are you?  like feck you are..  :laugh4:

Dont forget that all that that is done on the internet leaves a cyber footprint and can be hacked by the right individuals with the right know how, :beatnik2:

While you my appear  to most on  hear as the know all on US politics  and the candidates you are also  easily standing out as an arrogant  individual and one who reeks of an agenda to defend corruption by skillful manipulation of facts mixed with "apologist" like remarks.

You actually  think i give a feck about your petty  personal attacks and child like name calling and  indirect  side stepping and avoidance of leaked e-mails from Clinton and what they contain.. :laugh4:

Themes do matter, its the contain of what they contain its not the fact that they are just themes..

DNS attacks and cyber  hacks are happening to those corrupt and bent in political positions of power and influence  , that is the reality  of today's world or the web and internet, get over it.. :laugh4:

You dont like it , tough, you will wake up and realise that this corruption goes well beyond your ego, your arrogance, and your self importance one day. :sultan:

You can walk down your arrogant  road of the "nothing  to see here, move along please"  in regards to the Anonymous and Wikileaks  e-mail revelations if you want after all  its a Democracy right enough, but lay of the snide personal remarks if people like me choose another road. 

Oh and if you can be arsed in going though the 1000s of leaked Clinton e-mails dont be shy in sharing any concerns yiu my have found with those e-mails...i wont.. :beatnik2:

the-anonymous-the-anonymous-35517925-480

Apparently-Wearing-an-Anonymous-Mask-in-

Edited by maroonlegions

niblick1874

I smelt him right of the bat from a million miles away. It's been sad to see those that have been taken in. 

Edited by niblick1874

Interesting that Bill's speech seemed to miss any anecdotes from the 1995-96 years......must have been a (going) down year.

Edited by Hendricks

Watt-Zeefuik

I really can't follow maroonlegions' latest, but given which emails we're talking about, no, I haven't been through all of the emails.  I've been pretty clear here about the person directly implicated by the email dump, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, needing to be dumped.   I've thought that for a few years now, may even have posted it here, and it didn't take a handful of completely idiotic emails by DNC staffers discussing doing terrible things during the campaign for me to come to that conclusion.  (A former DNC consultant who's close to Clinton just gave an interview with the NYT where he said, and I quote (and agree), "good ****ing riddance.")

Here's a few sources that I generally find trustworthy commenting on the Wikileaks email situation:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/22/wikileaks-dumps-dnc-emails/

And for that matter here is some more well-sourced follow-up on the infamous classified material in emails, which at least in a few cases, appears to have been material which was marked as classified but wasn't even classified anymore, because the information in them had become public by the time Clinton "leaked" it.

For what it's worth, I don't claim political "know-how" -- I claim to be a political news junkie, and have been since about age 11.  This isn't a virtue, it's just an odd hobby.  The most I've ever done in governmental politics is go door to door campaigning, and that's mostly been for local candidates and against North Carolina's anti-gay amendment referendum. 

But really, I made an offhand joke about your tendency to cut and paste and not fix the formatting, as well as your love for the smoking guy emoji, and you come back with this?  You say you don't "give a feck" about what I think.  Good -- you probably shouldn't.  But I don't know why that requires a massive response.

Anyway, what you and niblick continue to miss is that I'm not, nor have I ever been saying, "nothing to see here."  I'm trying to tell you that if you're obsessing over petty shit like China gate or Benghazi or DWS, you're completely missing the much, much larger action.  niblick at least has the right idea in being interested in trade agreements, but he somehow thinks this is some shadowy cloak-and-dagger conspiracy, rather than a far more insidious and far more public transformation of our economy and our politics that largely plays out directly in the public eye.  You don't need to "look closer," you need to actually notice what's in front of your own nose and not be distracted by shiny nonsense.

The Real Maroonblood

Why?

Could you trust her?

I would prefer her to Trump.

It's always difficult to trust any politician.

Thunderstruck

Is the "Anonymous" referred to above the same "Anonymous" that vowed to "take down" ISIS/Daesh after Charlie Hedbo, Bataclan and Brussels. How is that working out for them?

maroonlegions

The terminology of "premature" , "trustworthy" and "credibility" are akin to the whole circus of these elections and the two main front runners in Clinton and Trump..

Its never over until the fat lady sings seems so  appropriate to the  current ongoing leaks by Wikileaks and Anonymous , a drip drip feed so to speak.

Never trust a politician or those who try to spin them as anything but corrupt or owned by a corrupt hierarchy some say, well no matter what emerges in concourse of time its fair to say some warned us but most ignored it..

WikiLeaks possesses ?a lot more? documents to surprise American voters ahead of the upcoming presidential elections - and will not hesitate to make?
RT.COM
This entire DNC is a mockery of humanity, morality, reason and critical thinking as the participants symbolically drink the kool aid...
ACTIVISTPOST.COM

Rudolf's Mate

Not going to lie that a lot of this shits over my head. I know very little about US politics!

Regardless I found it highly amusing that several media outlets had Trump quoted as saying ''it would be very interesting to see those emails.'' ''If Russia has them he would be interested in seeing them.'' Now I don't know if he's went further later in the day but some of the same media are now saying he's said ''I want Russia to hack those emails.'' Quote a big jump from merely wanting to see them.

Not going to lie that a lot of this shits over my head. I know very little about US politics!

Regardless I found it highly amusing that several media outlets had Trump quoted as saying ''it would be very interesting to see those emails.'' ''If Russia has them he would be interested in seeing them.'' Now I don't know if he's went further later in the day but some of the same media are now saying he's said ''I want Russia to hack those emails.'' Quote a big jump from merely wanting to see them.

A presidential nominee actively urging your enemy to hack its national security.

He should be jailed for that. And folk trust this balloon. Seriously.

They should hack his, that would expose the thieving hypocrite.

Michelle Obama getting ready to run in about 8 years' time

Edited by robroy1874

John Findlay

A presidential nominee actively urging your enemy to hack its national security.

USA and Russia have never had a war between each other. They were allies in the last world war. I liken them to the gruesome twosome. Best of enemies in public. Best of friends in private.

Rudolf's Mate

Where does it say he actually said that?

Amusing, indeed...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/27/trump-hope-russia-finds-the-30000-emails-that-are-missing.html

As I thought, he didn't actually ask Russia to hack the emails which was being stated by some media outlets.

Nah, he just stated that they do hack (emails), and that he hopes they have the emails in question.

Nothing to see here, right?

alwaysthereinspirit

Sad that his own country doesn't have the capabilities to "find" them themselves. I guess you'd have to look for them first though to have any chance of finding them.

Tongue in cheek comment turned on by the Democrats immediately to be labeled as treason. Losing an American Ambassador to murder through pure negligence could be seen by some as closer to treason.

Watt-Zeefuik

Meanwhile, Julian Assange continues to be a bell end, this time completely misunderstanding an campaign against anti-Semitism online, either intentionally or not: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/25/what_wikileaks_might_have_meant_by_that_anti_semitic_tweet.html

And in case niblick is still interested in what treason looks like, asking the authoritarian leader of one of your country's main foreign policy antagonists to hack a former Secretary of State isn't treason in itself, but it's speech expressing treasonous intent.  Hope that helps.

Oh, nevermind, why am I bothering?

Seymour M Hersh

Meanwhile, Julian Assange continues to be a bell end, this time completely misunderstanding an campaign against anti-Semitism online, either intentionally or not: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/25/what_wikileaks_might_have_meant_by_that_anti_semitic_tweet.html

And in case niblick is still interested in what treason looks like, asking the authoritarian leader of one of your country's main foreign policy antagonists to hack a former Secretary of State isn't treason in itself, but it's speech expressing treasonous intent.  Hope that helps.

Oh, nevermind, why am I bothering?

Indeed.

maroonlegions

Indeed.

What a fecking plie of shite :toilet: that post of his that  you bum licked too.,  It reeked of a seriously desperate  attempt to save face and continue  the spin of non corruption and skulduggery in US politics  

The guy is a fecking wannae be know it  all and cant stand it when those attack his squeaky clean perception contained in  his posts of contemptuous drivel and boring political clap trap.

Like i said i do not give a feck about his political spins, he has and will not even bother to read any of those leaked Clinton e-mails , no fecking chance, you know why? cause it will destroy  his  ego and spin of the current US political circus.

Wikileaks have on the whole released  tons of information that shatters his squeaky clean version of world and US politics and the corrupt who infest it, self financial interests is a reality in US and world politics no matter how he tries to spin it, corruption is a reality, if he does  not like it  then tough shite.

This is way beyond his ego and his saving face drama  queen  like attacks on Wikileaks.  He fails to mention  that Anonymous are a reality of well informed individuals from all walks of life, they have launched cyber and web attacks  on ISIS, taken down some of their cyber and web recruitment sites ,stole money from them.. 

What has he done to combat corruption and hate other than attack those very people trying to make it public, like Wikileaks, his decorum towards  NIBLICK   is fecking terrible and reeks of self importance and a arrogant  know all attitude.

He also fails to recognise that his masters in the US senate and around the world dont actually give a feck about his spin about them.

He feels that strongly  then let him contact Anonymous or Wikileaks and air them, easily done, but what is the fecking point and why bother if you are just too far up the status quo"s sun dont shine. he has  have bought the political spin and lie that  modern US politics serves the people and not the financial and well-being  interests of anyone but the people.

The picture he tries  to paint of the US political arena and Clinton  is one of spin and that those caught out with financial discrepancies in regards to their political campaigns are only human and have done no wrong and have not  disrespected the US public's trust. :thumbsdown:

The breach of security that Clinton done in regards to her DSN server leaks should have cost her big time and he bangs on about Assagne. :thumbsdown:

Assagne  does nothing more than leak corruption from those in positions of public trust, influence and political positions  of power. If  UA and those like him dont want ACCOUNTABILITY  made public of those abusing their positions of public trust than it says a lot about him and them, its all i need to know.

Wikileaks and Anonymous will continue  their public  leaks and cyber and web attacks on those who are a threat to humanity, be that from a political or terrorist source.

The day of being safe and hiding your corruption and lies is over , everyone has a   cyber and web  footprint regardless of who you are. 

Whats the point anyway, why bother.. :beatnik2:

New documentary is out on the Clinton foundation and the wealth if has gained over a short period of time, but why bother eh  UA will spin it as non corrupt and purely business as usual. :laugh4:

Clinton Cash; :toff:   :laugh4:
Clinton Cash ;The film is an investigation how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being ?dead broke? after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with over $2 billion in donations to their foundation.

Edited by maroonlegions

Watt-Zeefuik

I'll post the youtube later, but Dr. Rev. Barber, who spoke tonight, is my people.

Best speech tonight until two later, when Capt. Khan's parents spoke and made everyone cry.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

That was a president talking. Boggles the mind that folk are still "nah, I fancy the other guy". :lol:

What a fecking plie of shite :toilet: that post of his that you bum licked too., It reeked of a seriously desperate attempt to save face and continue the spin of non corruption and skulduggery in US politics

The guy is a fecking wannae be know it all and cant stand it when those attack his squeaky clean perception contained in his posts of contemptuous drivel and boring political clap trap.

Like i said i do not give a feck about his political spins, he has and will not even bother to read any of those leaked Clinton e-mails , no fecking chance, you know why? cause it will destroy his ego and spin of the current US political circus.

Wikileaks have on the whole released tons of information that shatters his squeaky clean version of world and US politics and the corrupt who infest it, self financial interests is a reality in US and world politics no matter how he tries to spin it, corruption is a reality, if he does not like it then tough shite.

This is way beyond his ego and his saving face drama queen like attacks on Wikileaks. He fails to mention that Anonymous are a reality of well informed individuals from all walks of life, they have launched cyber and web attacks on ISIS, taken down some of their cyber and web recruitment sites ,stole money from them..

What has he done to combat corruption and hate other than attack those very people trying to make it public, like Wikileaks, his decorum towards NIBLICK is fecking terrible and reeks of self importance and a arrogant know all attitude.

He also fails to recognise that his masters in the US senate and around the world dont actually give a feck about his spin about them.

He feels that strongly then let him contact Anonymous or Wikileaks and air them, easily done, but what is the fecking point and why bother if you are just too far up the status quo"s sun dont shine. he has have bought the political spin and lie that modern US politics serves the people and not the financial and well-being interests of anyone but the people.

The picture he tries to paint of the US political arena and Clinton is one of spin and that those caught out with financial discrepancies in regards to their political campaigns are only human and have done no wrong and have not disrespected the US public's trust. :thumbsdown:

The breach of security that Clinton done in regards to her DSN server leaks should have cost her big time and he bangs on about Assagne. :thumbsdown:

Assagne does nothing more than leak corruption from those in positions of public trust, influence and political positions of power. If UA and those like him dont want ACCOUNTABILITY made public of those abusing their positions of public trust than it says a lot about him and them, its all i need to know.

Wikileaks and Anonymous will continue their public leaks and cyber and web attacks on those who are a threat to humanity, be that from a political or terrorist source.

The day of being safe and hiding your corruption and lies is over , everyone has a cyber and web footprint regardless of who you are.

New documentary is out on the Clinton foundation and the wealth if has gained over a short period of time, but why bother eh UA will spin it as non corrupt and purely business as usual. :laugh4:

Clinton Cash; :toff: :laugh4:

Clinton Cash ;The film is an investigation how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being ?dead broke? after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with over $2 billion in donations to their foundation.

Clinton's cash. You don't half watch some shite, Hendricks.

Madame President for 8, then Madame President for another 8.

Hillary, then Michelle.

Watt-Zeefuik

Madame President for 8, then Madame President for another 8.

Hillary, then Michelle.

Nah, Michelle is so done with DC.  She's going back to Chicago and is going to rule that space.

As promised, this is Barber.  Won't suite all tastes (or probably most on here), but this is where I come from.

Seymour M Hersh

What a fecking plie of shite :toilet: that post of his that  you bum licked too.,  It reeked of a seriously desperate  attempt to save face and continue  the spin of non corruption and skulduggery in US politics  

The guy is a fecking wannae be know it  all and cant stand it when those attack his squeaky clean perception contained in  his posts of contemptuous drivel and boring political clap trap.

Like i said i do not give a feck about his political spins, he has and will not even bother to read any of those leaked Clinton e-mails , no fecking chance, you know why? cause it will destroy  his  ego and spin of the current US political circus.

Wikileaks have on the whole released  tons of information that shatters his squeaky clean version of world and US politics and the corrupt who infest it, self financial interests is a reality in US and world politics no matter how he tries to spin it, corruption is a reality, if he does  not like it  then tough shite.

This is way beyond his ego and his saving face drama  queen  like attacks on Wikileaks.  He fails to mention  that Anonymous are a reality of well informed individuals from all walks of life, they have launched cyber and web attacks  on ISIS, taken down some of their cyber and web recruitment sites ,stole money from them.. 

What has he done to combat corruption and hate other than attack those very people trying to make it public, like Wikileaks, his decorum towards  NIBLICK   is fecking terrible and reeks of self importance and a arrogant  know all attitude.

He feels that strongly  then let him contact Anonymous or Wikileaks and air them, easily done, but what is the fecking point and why bother if you are just too far up the status quo"s sun dont shine. he has  have bought the political spin and lie that  modern US politics serves the people and not the financial and well-being  interests of anyone but the people.

The picture he tries  to paint of the US political arena and Clinton  is one of spin and that those caught out with financial discrepancies in regards to their political campaigns are only human and have done no wrong and have not  disrespected the US public's trust. :thumbsdown:

Assagne  does nothing more than leak corruption from those in positions of public trust, influence and political positions  of power. If  UA and those like him dont want ACCOUNTABILITY  made public of those abusing their positions of public trust than it says a lot about him and them, its all i need to know.

Wikileaks and Anonymous will continue  their public  leaks and cyber and web attacks on those who are a threat to humanity, be that from a political or terrorist source.

The day of being safe and hiding your corruption and lies is over , everyone has a   cyber and web  footprint regardless of who you are. 

New documentary is out on the Clinton foundation and the wealth if has gained over a short period of time, but why bother eh  UA will spin it as non corrupt and purely business as usual. :laugh4:

Clinton Cash; :toff:   :laugh4:

Woooooooshhhh and then some.

My indeed comment was hoping that UA might give up posting his shite.

Nah, Michelle is so done with DC.  She's going back to Chicago and is going to rule that space.

As promised, this is Barber.  Won't suite all tastes (or probably most on here), but this is where I come from.

I liked the bit where he said I don't like it when others use religion to further their politics so I'm going to use religion to further my politics.

Paraphrased of course but all of the crap surrounding this circus only strengthens (Yeah!) the original Kickback view (Yeah!) that Americans are stupid (Yea...er I mean No! I think.).

Anyway, here's Nick & Elvis doing a much better job of putting across the same message:

niblick1874

That is nasty, perverted, and sick.  

Clinton's cash. You don't half watch some shite, Hendricks.

Not nearly as much shite as you talk (on every thread you ever infect) that's for sure! You can only be doing it for a laugh as nobody can be your level of stupid deliberately. You'd give the class clown a bad name.

Edited by Hendricks

A very powerful speech indeed.  He's a fine orator.

maroonlegions

Still relevant today , i would bet my bottom dollar on it.. :laugh4:

13902711_1265005633511802_78752142578409

Careful what you wish for America.

Guys like Edward  Snowden, Wikileaks and Anonymous  are on the right track.

c28ae1edeff9dfaf07dc50004fa372ec.jpg

:laugh4:  :laugh4:  :laugh4:

Oh America , she is as crooked and bent  as  her apologists in their defence of her shady past  that infests  their spin and rhetoric .

b0f3cd19e21350bb6d9535d8b5366a8a.jpg

To the Clinton haters on this thread, I have a question, and it's a genuine question.

Which of the two contenders would you prefer to see as the next POTUS?

I recognise that both candidates have a dark side, and I'm interested in hearing if the Clinton haters think that Trump is the better candidate, all things taken into consideration.

Geoff Kilpatrick

To the Clinton haters on this thread, I have a question, and it's a genuine question.

I recognise that both candidates have a dark side, and I'm interested in hearing if the Clinton haters think that Trump is the better candidate, all things taken into consideration.

And how many actually have a vote?

maroonlegions

This is added here purely for information purposes , whether  or not this comes to fruition  in regards to any possible  future incitements  being served on Clinton is a of course in the hands of the US intelligence and criminal prosecution services. One will not hold ones breath though.

Assange has in my eyes not long to go before he is removed and handed over to the US authorities by the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London  were he is finding sanctuary.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. 

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will: ?provide enough evidence? to see Hillary arrested

"WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton?s private email server, :deal2: spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014.

While Assange didn?t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had ?accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.?

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV?s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a ?nonsecure? channel. :laugh4: 

Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers  for violating the government?s procedures for handling classified documents. :deal2:

"In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration?s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.?[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It?s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.?

"WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities. :curtain: 

https://t.co/kVa2iMvZtY

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Following on from my last post..

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told us a month ago that the next batch of leaked Hillary Clinton emails could lead to an indictment.
Now, over 23,000 cables were just put out for the world to see.

Cmyg_3YXgAArkpu.jpg

FBI Director James Comey claimed that Clinton may have not understood what was classified and what wasn?t, but WikiLeaks isn?t buying it.; :laugh4:

FBI head testified he wasn't sure that Clinton was familiar with CONFIDENTIAL marks. But she was intimately familiar:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/751153144856514560 ?

Classic.

That?s who I want running the country ? an old woman who doesn?t understand what she?s doing. :laugh4:

Are Democrat voters honestly foolish enough to believe Hillary did nothing wrong? :laugh4:

http://usapoliticsnow.com/?p=3661

Edited by maroonlegions

Hilary ****ing terrifies me. Just seems unhinged. Reminds me of President Coin from the Hunger Games :lol:

Clinton is far from perfect and there's been some pretty unsavoury stuff released about her and the DNC but even then, she still comes across better than Trump IMO.