US Elections 2016

JamboX2

Watt-Zeefuik

She is mental. Fully mental. 

I watched a 20 minute or so speech she gave at some America-Israeli conference thing in New York (i think). Some of the MENTAL pish she was spurting out was very worrying.

Photograph of her kicking around with one of the Rothschilds daughters too. She has already won the election.   

Oh FFS not another one.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Watt-Zeefuik

And further, this is the essence of why the to-do about Clinton in particular is a tempest in a teapot:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/05/us/politics/state-dept-classified-data-found-ex-secretaries-personal-email-john-kerry-condeleezza-rice-colin-powell.html?_r=0

Since email was introduced at State by Sec. Powell, classified information has been inappropriately sent via private email servers.  It was never a great idea, nor should it really reflect on much beyond the sorry state of IT in the US Federal government.  (Which in my role as a federal contractor for a bit over a year I saw first hand and can wholeheartedly attest to.)

Goooooooooooooo Hillary

Nae luck haters.

Edited by aussieh

jack D and coke

Goooooooooooooo Hillary

Nae luck haters.

How can anyone want that dreadful woman to be in the White House? Have you ever seen the list of people who have links to the Clintons who have died? Suicides, suspicious deaths etc?

They are psychopaths.

How can anyone want that dreadful woman to be in the White House? Have you ever seen the list of people who have links to the Clintons who have died? Suicides, suspicious deaths etc?

They are psychopaths.

:D

You're at it.

jack D and coke

:D

You're at it.

I promise you I'm not. I'll see if I can find it again. Honestly you won't believe how many people have died that had links to them. It's insane.

I promise you I'm not. I'll see if I can find it again. Honestly you won't believe how many people have died that had links to them. It's insane.

Right OK, jack. I'm not gonnae argue today.

My granddaughter is due today and there's 3 magpies in my garden. wtf.

John Findlay

As posted earlier. It's Hobson's choice for the American electorate. Despite his rhetoric I still think Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Hilary Clinton always gives me visions of Cruella De Vil.

jack D and coke

Right OK, jack. I'm not gonnae argue today.

My granddaughter is due today and there's 3 magpies in my garden. wtf.

Brilliant stuff mate[emoji1360]

Isn't that supposed to good luck with the magpies?

Brilliant stuff mate[emoji1360]

Isn't that supposed to good luck with the magpies?

Cheers bud.

3 for a girl, spooky.

I'll send some spare colouring in books for the Crayons on here.

Edited by aussieh

niblick1874

Absolutely ******* awful woman. Have a wee gander at this...

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

Oh FFS not another one.

Thread is a train wreck thanks to conspiracy nuts.

It's all right wing lies and propaganda.

She's not perfect but she's a Democrat and we are the good people that give you a warm fuzzy feeling whilst Trump is a Nazi racist.

I know all there is to know about the way this works and if Hilary was what they say she is, I would know bla bla bla. and besides, it will all blow over.

It doesn't matter about her backers or The Clinton Foundation because Monica Lewinsky is as bad as it gets. China gate was nowhere near as important at the time so there is no point in looking into it and I'll just slag off any poster that says it is because I know and they don't.  

Some people can't see the wood for the trees, and that is being kind. Jack D is right. She is a monster.

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

As posted earlier. It's Hobson's choice for the American electorate. Despite his rhetoric I still think Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Hilary Clinton always gives me visions of Cruella De Vil.

I know nothing of what Trump's (or his backers) real plan is to be honest but I will not be taking him at face value.

Anyone that has a sideways glance at what Hilary Clinton is and what that makes her will realize that you are right, it's a Hobson's choice if they see Trump as a sociopathic monster, as a lot do.

What does that tell everyone about where the so called American democratic proses is that some put so much faith in (to the detriment of common sense).

Edited by niblick1874

Watt-Zeefuik

Absolutely ******* awful woman. Have a wee gander at this...

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

You realize this stuff exists for every major American politician?  There was a site called gwbush.com in 2000 that had Bush linked to all kinds of drug running, murders, disappearances, etc.  Except when a couple of reporters painstakingly went through all of them, it turned out to be a bunch of incredibly strained circumstantial evidence and selective evidence gathering that added up to absolutely nothing, and was put together by a guy who was fired by one of Bush's political appointees in Texas and had been grinding an axe for 10 years.  And I think Bush was the worst US President since probably Rutherford Hayes, but it was all nonsense.

Since then, of course, we've had all of the Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim who is a stealth candidate to undermine the US.  Even when his birth certificate was on Google for everyone to see, there were still reports from people who claimed to have been registers of deeds in Hawaii and swore up and down that the form was a fake (despite the Hawaiian Secretary of State promptly producing a good several thousand similar birth certificates of the exact same form).  People were dead certain that Obama's birth certificate and the birth announcement printed in a Hawaiian newspaper were faked by the Kenyan government on a veeeery long scheme to undermine the US, despite the fact that Kenya didn't exist as a country when Obama was born.

Oh, and John Kerry was a candidate of a secret society based out of Yale who were planning a coup, and he faked his heroics in Vietnam.  Oh, and Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet, which he quite clearly never did.

The Vince Foster allegations are the most ridiculous.  The congressional GOP has managed to initiate no fewer than 6 different investigations of the suicide at this point, each by a different agency, and each one has found overwhelming evidence that it was the tragic death of a man who had fought mental illness and depression for a decade.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.  Including this post.

maroonlegions

Seems Anonymous are not letting this go..   :2thumbsup:

Rumblings  in the US that they could very well be another probe into her e-mails history.

Anonymous Hacker Video To Hillary: "We Are About To Expose Everything!" - Trust Me Im An Expert :laugh4: 

?Anonymous? is a loosely associated international network of activists and hackers. Their members are known as ?Anons? and are sometimes seen in public wearing?

Speaking directly to Clinton, the mysterious figure in the video states, ?It appears that lying has become second nature to you,? and ?You are backed by the same dark suits that have supported every other past president.? :laugh4: 

The video continues, 

?Remember the 30,000 emails you deleted? :laugh4: Remember the countless times you?e lied under oath? Remember your shady weapons deals that helped arm ISIS? Because we remember it all, as we do not forget, and we do not forgive.?

The figure also states that they plan to ?expose everything?, and ?the truth is about to catch up with you.?

Edited by maroonlegions

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm seriously concerned by the fact people seem to favor Trump over anyone else.  Now - don't get me wrong, I am no Hillary fan or supporter but this is a serious question. What has Trump actually said that is either a) true or B) of any substance?

Jim Jefferies summed him up well, he's like a kid walking around trying to get elected class president - "we'll have 2 lunches, vote for me".  He's also been instrumental in stirring up hatred over the past few months.  He wants muslims on a register, he wants to build a wall, he wants to send immigrants back to their own country (i'm still trying to figure out if i'm included in that or if it's just immigrants that don't look like him), he's created an evangelical council to advise him (includes fruitloops like Michele Bachmann), he wants to make America great again but has not explained at all how he will do any of that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ

Again - i'm no fan of Hillary in the least but is she any more dangerous than the lunacy and general bigotry of Trump?  I really hope that somehow a 3rd credible candidate appears from somewhere. 

niblick1874

I'm seriously concerned by the fact people seem to favor Trump over anyone else.  Now - don't get me wrong, I am no Hillary fan or supporter but this is a serious question. What has Trump actually said that is either a) true or B) of any substance?

Jim Jefferies summed him up well, he's like a kid walking around trying to get elected class president - "we'll have 2 lunches, vote for me".  He's also been instrumental in stirring up hatred over the past few months.  He wants muslims on a register, he wants to build a wall, he wants to send immigrants back to their own country (i'm still trying to figure out if i'm included in that or if it's just immigrants that don't look like him), he's created an evangelical council to advise him (includes fruitloops like Michele Bachmann), he wants to make America great again but has not explained at all how he will do any of that. 

Again - i'm no fan of Hillary in the least but is she any more dangerous than the lunacy and general bigotry of Trump?  I really hope that somehow a 3rd credible candidate appears from somewhere. 

I think a lot of Clinton supporters are in denial and to some degree it is understandable because they have been given the big bad monster to slay at any cost (a modicum of common sense would suffice for them to realize they are being played). It's Basic, but as this thread can attest to, it works. 

She is sneaking in the back door in plane site with a mandate to make it up as she (her backers) goes along. 

Edited by niblick1874

I'm seriously concerned by the fact people seem to favor Trump over anyone else. Now - don't get me wrong, I am no Hillary fan or supporter but this is a serious question. What has Trump actually said that is either a) true or B) of any substance?

Jim Jefferies summed him up well, he's like a kid walking around trying to get elected class president - "we'll have 2 lunches, vote for me". He's also been instrumental in stirring up hatred over the past few months. He wants muslims on a register, he wants to build a wall, he wants to send immigrants back to their own country (i'm still trying to figure out if i'm included in that or if it's just immigrants that don't look like him), he's created an evangelical council to advise him (includes fruitloops like Michele Bachmann), he wants to make America great again but has not explained at all how he will do any of that.

Again - i'm no fan of Hillary in the least but is she any more dangerous than the lunacy and general bigotry of Trump? I really hope that somehow a 3rd credible candidate appears from somewhere.

He's gonnae say something aggressive towards a country that doesn't fear the USA and then BOOM!!! Goodnight.

Watt-Zeefuik

Maybe Obama will stay president again for a 3rd term?

A Clinton Presidency will, in terms of policy and department secretaries, in effect be a third Obama term.  There's about the width of five sheets of paper between them on any major policy issue.

maroonlegions

The Clinton foundation is one cesspit of corruption and again leaked documents are beginning  to show it. There is yet more sleaze on other financial contributions and general skulduggery.  They are all the same regardless of what political side they manifest from because they all worship the same god, money. They do not, never have or ever  will serve the ordinary people who elect them, no fecking danger.. politics is a con.  lol; 

Palin quotes & dirty money: Guccifer 2.0 leaks new DNC docs;

quote;

"Guccifer 2.0, the hacker who accessed the Democratic National Committee?s internal files, has made public new DNC documents that include opposition research and names of controversial donors.

Unlike the previous releases that were hosted on the hacker?s own blog, Guccifer 2.0 leaked this batch of documents to The Hill, in an apparent effort to give them more prominence during the run-up to party conventions this month.

?The press [is] gradually forget[ing] about me, [W]ikileaks is playing for time and have some more docs,? he told The Hill over electronic chat.

Among the files leaked by Guccifer 2.0 were documents related to Norman Hsu, a high-profile Democratic Party donor who was imprisoned in 2009 for arranging illegal campaign contributions and running an illicit pyramid scheme. :toff:   :laugh4:

Similar files were provided outlining the donations to Republicans by lobbyist Paul J. Magliocchetti, who had been associated with Democratic politicians and pleaded guilty to pay-to-play campaign finance schemes in 2010. :laugh4:

Other leaked documents include opposition research on Sarah Palin, who has endorsed presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. The document has a list of potentially controversial quotes by the former Alaska governor and John McCain?s 2008 running mate. :laugh4:

READ MORE: Guccifer 2.0 releases new DNC docs

The three previous releases of hacked DNC documents revealed the arguments used by the party to defend the Clinton Foundation receiving money from foreign governments, foreign policy talking points used against the GOP used in the 2012 campaign, a list of famous party donors, and tactics for addressing GOP attacks on Clinton in 2016. :laugh4:

Another document, released in June, listed the talking points used to paint the GOP-led Benghazi investigation as a political witch hunt. A September 2012 terrorist attack in that Libyan city resulted in the death of US ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

The identity of Guccifer 2.0 is unclear, but he has claimed to be a man from Eastern Europe and has denied working for the Russian government, as the DNC initially charged. :laugh4:

He claimed that accusing a government intelligence agency was a way of for DNC?s contracted firm Crowdstrike to ?justify their incompetence and failure.?

?It?s much easier for them to accuse powerful foreign special service he said," :laugh4: 

https://www.rt.com/usa/349193-guccifer-clinton-expenses/%20

Edited by maroonlegions

Watt-Zeefuik

So in case rumors haven't jumped the pond yet, it's all but confirmed that Trump's running mate is Mike Pence, governor of Indiana, whose appeal seems to be that he's almost as batshit crazy as Trump but has actually held down an executive governmental office before.

This is allegedly the logo for the campaign -- it's reported as the letterhead from an actual campaign fundraising letter -- but let's just say that my complaints about our away strip now seem mild....

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/15/12200174/donald-trump-mike-pence-logo

CnatbWKXgAAcSrZ.jpg

No comment needed.

niblick1874

So in case rumors haven't jumped the pond yet, it's all but confirmed that Trump's running mate is Mike Pence, governor of Indiana, whose appeal seems to be that he's almost as batshit crazy as Trump but has actually held down an executive governmental office before.

This is allegedly the logo for the campaign -- it's reported as the letterhead from an actual campaign fundraising letter -- but let's just say that my complaints about our away strip now seem mild....

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/15/12200174/donald-trump-mike-pence-logo

CnatbWKXgAAcSrZ.jpg

No comment needed.

They missed a trick there. It should have been the acronym of Trump Pence pantomime.

What was it someone on here said about being able to tell by who they surround themselves with?

Watt-Zeefuik

I'm not even watching, but by all accounts the RNC has kicked off as an even bigger dumpster fire than we all thought it was going to be.

Watt-Zeefuik

Among the more interesting bits tonight, a contingent attempted to file a motion to unbind delegates so that they could basically pull a last minute switch away from Trump.  After some parliamentary maneuvering it failed, to loud boos and protests from the floor and a delegate walkout.

Now they've trotted out a parade of washed-up TV stars to talk about how scary immigrants are.

Seymour M Hersh

Among the more interesting bits tonight, a contingent attempted to file a motion to unbind delegates so that they could basically pull a last minute switch away from Trump.  After some parliamentary maneuvering it failed, to loud boos and protests from the floor and a delegate walkout.

Now they've trotted out a parade of washed-up TV stars to talk about how scary immigrants are.

But you're not even watching it! For someone who appears to "care" so much you don't half have a lot of hate stored up. 

Seymour M Hersh

Trumps Missus plagiarises Michelle Obama in her speech.  Not even trying to hide it!

Borrowing excerpts not plagiarism.

Trumps Missus plagiarises Michelle Obama in her speech.  Not even trying to hide it!

Mr Trump hates Mr Obama.  Mrs Trump copies Mrs Obama.

I wonder if Mr Trump sees the irony in that.

Watt-Zeefuik

Unless you provide attribution, that's plagiarism. 

But you're not even watching it! For someone who appears to "care" so much you don't half have a lot of hate stored up. 

There's a thing called news that reports on what's happened recently.  If I see 15 different sources report that the theme of the evening is that people are going to come attack your family, and then I pull up videos of Charles in Charge and the Duck Dynasty guy saying that, I have some amount of confidence that it happened.

And the unbinding of the delegates vote isn't "hate," it's just fascinating to a politics junkie.  Basically Trump's allies and GOP machers put the screws on to subvert a delegate rebellion.  Which sounds really bad until you realize that the delegate rebellion was an attempt to override a very clear electoral victory in the primaries and caucuses.  So, underhanded parliamentary tactics to preserve clear democratic intent.  Politics is messy and fascinating.

niblick1874

There's a thing called news that reports on what's happened recently.  If I see 15 different sources report that the theme of the evening is that people are going to come attack your family, and then I pull up videos of Charles in Charge and the Duck Dynasty guy saying that, I have some amount of confidence that it happened.

And the unbinding of the delegates vote isn't "hate," it's just fascinating to a politics junkie.  Basically Trump's allies and GOP machers put the screws on to subvert a delegate rebellion.  Which sounds really bad until you realize that the delegate rebellion was an attempt to override a very clear electoral victory in the primaries and caucuses.  So, underhanded parliamentary tactics to preserve clear democratic intent.  Politics is messy and fascinating.

and corrupt. None more so than Clinton.

Edited by niblick1874

Watt-Zeefuik

Oh, man, it just gets better.  They capped a night of  talking about scary crossdressing people . . . by using a Freddie Mercury song.

Without permission.

Seymour M Hersh

Get a life son for goodness sake.

Jambo-Jimbo

Oh, man, it just gets better.  They capped a night of  talking about scary crossdressing people . . . by using a Freddie Mercury song.

Without permission.

Did they not get into trouble for doing that before, I think it was a Rolling Stones number.

Try that excuse in your University finals and we all know what would happen

Caught out and seemingly matched well to her husband's intelect.....................mind you he had a few tries to get it right

The excuses the Trump camp are trying to come out with are fantastic to hear and to see some of his advisors telling us because she only 'nearly' quoted word for word but not quite means she is not guilty of 'stealing' the words from Michelle Obama is just hilarious.

Seymour M Hersh

Try that excuse in your University finals and we all know what would happen

Caught out and seemingly matched well to her husband's intelect.....................mind you he had a few tries to get it right

The excuses the Trump camp are trying to come out with are fantastic to hear and to see some of his advisors telling us because she only 'nearly' quoted word for word but not quite means she is not guilty of 'stealing' the words from Michelle Obama is just hilarious.

To be honest it was a tongue in cheek comment to Boris. Nice that others have wrung their collective mits though.

Watt-Zeefuik

Did they not get into trouble for doing that before, I think it was a Rolling Stones number.

It happens on a pretty regular basis with Republicans.  Musicians tend to be more progressive so "stop using my song" orders seem to happen fairly frequently.  Democrats get it too, but quite a bit less often.

So the "without permission" deal is a no-no but a pretty mild one.  But using a song from a guy like Mercury, after a day of scaremongering that included the worry of men in dresses in bathrooms, and it's pretty hilarious.

To be honest it was a tongue in cheek comment to Boris. Nice that others have wrung their collective mits though.

What are you talking about ?.............what has Boris got to do with Trumps current wife making an idiot of herself by 'stealing' parts of a speech by a previous first lady

Waken up if you are going to discuss politics as your comment above was much like a a Trump speech or answer..........nothing to do with what is being discussed and off topic as the truth might embarass him and damage his election chances

What are you talking about ?.............what has Boris got to do with Trumps current wife making an idiot of herself by 'stealing' parts of a speech by a previous first lady

Waken up if you are going to discuss politics as your comment above was much like a a Trump speech or answer..........nothing to do with what is being discussed and off topic as the truth might embarass him and damage his election chances

Are you in the future?

AlphonseCapone

Anyone see the Donald Trump Panorama? Some terrifying comments in the interviews with locals but the scariest part is if you swap Hispanics for Eastern Europeans it could easily have been filmed in the UK.

Anyone see the Donald Trump Panorama? I did indeed.Some terrifying comments in the interviews with locals, Weirdos. but the scariest part is if you swap Hispanics for Eastern Europeans it could easily have been filmed in the UK, exactly.

I thought of jkb when the old twat was talking about signs in Spanish and telling the boy to learn English. Reminded me of the Gaelic sign haters on here.

Seymour M Hersh

:wtf:  :vrwow:  :facepalm:

Boris the poster on here. 

Perhaps you should stick to defending Sevco at every opportunity. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-jr-convention-speech-american-dream

Trump's son's speech.

Now, I don't mind the content of that.  In fairness it seems to be a call for meritocracy, which is good.  I may differ slightly when it comes to the vision of capitalism, but work hard and no matter your background you should succeed is a good mantra.

The irony being that Capitalism doesn't really allow for that.