US Elections 2016

JamboX2

He's not even a decent businessman.  The failure of his Scottish golf course is the norm, not the exception.

Will Clinton make it through to November, with the health concerns that surround her?

Apparent seizures, and brain freezes, coughing fits the need for assistance to climb stairs. Handlers with adrenaline pens, what?s going on UA?

If this was Trump, American main media would be in riot.

Why are they propping up what it seems is an ailing woman?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Yes I can.

In Canada and America, and I am sure most places around the world, it's wall to wall condemnation in the MSM of everything Trump, which is not only understandable but also very easy to do.

It would also be very easy for the MSM to do the same with Clinton but not only are they not doing it, they never have.

An example of this being the amount of Republicans that have been invited by the MSM to tell everyone why they have no choice but to vote Clinton. Where are all the Sanders voters being asked why they have completely had it with the way the system was used to **** them over and why they could never vote for Clinton? They have something to say that the corrupt don't want all over the MSM.

It's very easy to lambast Trump by regurgitating everything you are told by the MSM. It's not so easy to explain that there is another side to this coin.

Again I will ask, can you please explain to me what your reply had to do with Trump implying that Clinton should be shot???

It's a quite simple question. Nothing to do with MSM bias or conspiracy theories. 

And to prevent her being elected vote for him.

Do you think these gun nuts are going to vote for anyone other?

Or rather, I doubt that many, if any at all, would vote Democrat from the off.

So, those votes are already in the bag for Trump, no?  Why then preach to the converted?

I saw the video of it after i'd seen all the hysterical reaction from the likes of UA, the democrats and the Washington elite.  You can see why they've twisted it to suit their hatred. They'll twist anything he says into what they want it to say it's what they do. And it's one of the things a lot of yanks are sick to their core of (as are the people of the UK with their political oils). She may be US's poster girl but Clinton is a nasty (verging on evil) cow who has lied and connived her way to power whilst also sticking with the serial swagger that is her husband. The two of them reek of everything that is wrong in politics today. 

so the reason he just mentioned the gun lobby?? No other group of potential voters?? Anyone who doesn't think this was, at best, a very very poor taste joke is howling at the moon. FFS even his backers are now saying it was a joke. The guy is a lunatic who says whatever pops into his mouth and it is really scary to think he still could be president. I think the chances of that get less and less thankfully, whenever his mouth opens. This in no way should be seen as support for Clinton, who I think will be a nightmare as president for different reasons. Bernie Sanders was the only hope USA had of getting a decent president

Kalamazoo Jambo

I saw the video of it after i'd seen all the hysterical reaction from the likes of UA, the democrats and the Washington elite.  You can see why they've twisted it to suit their hatred. They'll twist anything he says into what they want it to say it's what they do.

Except you're the one twisting it. I repeat, he was talking about what could happen AFTER Hillary was elected. So your explanation doesn't make sense.

Seymour M Hersh

so the reason he just mentioned the gun lobby?? No other group of potential voters?? Anyone who doesn't think this was, at best, a very very poor taste joke is howling at the moon. FFS even his backers are now saying it was a joke. The guy is a lunatic who says whatever pops into his mouth and it is really scary to think he still could be president. I think the chances of that get less and less thankfully, whenever his mouth opens. This in no way should be seen as support for Clinton, who I think will be a nightmare as president for different reasons. Bernie Sanders was the only hope USA had of getting a decent president

I don't think he mentioned the gun lobby. 

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment," Trump said to a chorus of boos from the crowd. "By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks."

He then added, ?Although the Second Amendment people ? maybe there is, I don?t know.?

Seymour M Hersh

Except you're the one twisting it. I repeat, he was talking about what could happen AFTER Hillary was elected. So your explanation doesn't make sense.

The quote is above I don't think I'm twisting it at all. I'm sure he is meaning if she were elected.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Kalamazoo Jambo

The quote is above I don't think I'm twisting it at all. I'm sure he is meaning if she were elected.

Thank you for just proving my point :thumbsup:

alwaysthereinspirit

I've been telling my wife for two weeks now that he looks like he's blowing it deliberately. To me he ran as a dare and now realizes he's in too deep. He's had no filter for a the year but you'd think now that if he was serious that the people around him would would shut him the **** up. No smart, sane person can be that dumb.

Again I will ask, can you please explain to me what your reply had to do with Trump implying that Clinton should be shot???

It's a quite simple question. Nothing to do with MSM bias or conspiracy theories. 

I never said it had anything to do with what Trump said, nor did I give my opinion on what I thought of it. Why are you asking.

Don't presume to tell me what I should or shouldn't post about. If I want to point out the bias in the MSM, when it comes to the subject of the thread, I will. or should we all just go on and on about what a ***** Trump is. If that is what you want, at least have the ***** to say it. 

Edited by niblick1874

I've been telling my wife for two weeks now that he looks like he's blowing it deliberately. To me he ran as a dare and now realizes he's in too deep. He's had no filter for a the year but you'd think now that if he was serious that the people around him would would shut him the **** up. No smart, sane person can be that dumb.

Wasn't this the rumour right at the start of his campaign, that he was only running so as to destroy the Republican party and hand the election to Hillary.

I keep waiting for him to peel of a face mask and reveal that it's actually been Bill Clinton all along.

I think people who own guns, may well vote democrat. 'Gun Nuts' I would imagine are a relatively small number but probably have little intention of voting democrat.

Reason to do it is probably to encourage people to vote. The amendment right are very important to large number of Americans and not just the 'gun nuts'. Whilst, because he goes off the cuff so much he says a lot of things that are not thought through.

I don't think for one second he was calling for people to 'pop a cap in her ass', i just think he speaks without thinking. Not a great trait in a politician.

I personally think there is a huge amount of hyperbole about both trump and Clinton.

If I was American I would probably go for Gary Johnson. I get Americans won't because they think he has little chance of winning. However, this is kind of a self fulfilling prophecy in many ways. I have always been a great believer in vote for who your believe best/correct etc and let democracy do the rest. Even is not successful the bigger the support for policy, it would likely impact on main party policies.

Voting for something you don't necessarily support because you think it will be part of winning team or stop someone else winning imho is stupid.

Yaaaaaaaassssssssss!

Someone else joining the Johnson train. Good to have you on board.

Actually, just reading that again, Johnson train sounds a bit dodgy!

Dipped Flake, This is for you.

One of the bodies is of this brave man.

Anyone that had or has anything to do with this are now watching their backs as well as having second thoughts about being associated with it. Do you blame them?

Where's this plastered all over the MSM?

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/death-of-shawn-lucas-brings-attention-to-dnc-role-of-prestigious-law-firm/

Trump must have forgot that ISIS has been around in one guise or another long before Obama became president, in fact it really only gained prominence during Bush's term as President.

He also accused the whole media of being as crooked as Clinton.

I wonder if the media will remember that the next time Trump wants to promote his next golf course or tower block.

Watt-Zeefuik

Will Clinton make it through to November, with the health concerns that surround her?

Apparent seizures, and brain freezes, coughing fits the need for assistance to climb stairs. Handlers with adrenaline pens, what?s going on UA?

If this was Trump, American main media would be in riot.

Why are they propping up what it seems is an ailing woman?

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about this.  I did a quick Google search, and the top hits were Breitbart, InfoWars, RedState, Daily Caller, and basically a laundry list of the B-list and lower right wing internet.  And then this, which appears to debunk the mess: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/

If someone has a reputable link about her health, I'll believe it, but "raising health concerns" is an age-old political ploy to undermine an opponent, and in the absence of better sources, I'm going to believe this is BS.

I never said it had anything to do with what Trump said, nor did I give my opinion on what I thought of it. Why are you asking.

Don't presume to tell me what I should or shouldn't post about. If I want to point out the bias in the MSM, when it comes to the subject of the thread, I will. or should we all just go on and on about what a ***** Trump is. If that is what you want, at least have the ***** to say it.

ok, so what you are saying is you refuse to answer any questions and just repeat your conspiracy theories over and over again. If it keeps you happy you crack on

To be honest, I hadn't heard anything about this.  I did a quick Google search, and the top hits were Breitbart, InfoWars, RedState, Daily Caller, and basically a laundry list of the B-list and lower right wing internet.  And then this, which appears to debunk the mess: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/

If someone has a reputable link about her health, I'll believe it, but "raising health concerns" is an age-old political ploy to undermine an opponent, and in the absence of better sources, I'm going to believe this is BS.

Thanks for the link, maybe I should stop watching the USA?s top rated TV shows;

American Pickers, Lizard Lick Towing, Pawn Stars and Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini.

There are 2 candidates             one is a political idiot,  only in America could a large number of the population ignore his statements and praise his ideas which when looked at in any detail are open to ridicule

The other got there on the coat tails of her husband, at least has some common sense but is by no means a top candidate......the best in a 2 horse race but you are talking about a class 6 horse race and not the derby

Both of them simply show the American political system is something that cannot be admired to any great extent

Money, money, money is the way to the top in America and until they look at that the best people will never reach the top.

Watt-Zeefuik

Thanks for the link, maybe I should stop watching the USA?s top rated TV shows;

American Pickers, Lizard Lick Towing, Pawn Stars and Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini.

I'm sorry, you totally lost me.

What I said wasn't meant as a dig at you -- simply that if a story shows up only on a certain set of websites that are pretty well known for having an axe to grind and being a bit loose with the truth, I don't mean that's what you're reading, only that it's probably entered the media gossip chain from there.

If this is a joke that's whooshed over my head, well, far from the first time, won't be the last...

A few more things digging into supposed seizures by Clinton:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secret-service-agent-holds-diazepam-pen/

Meanwhile, the director of Trump's North Carolina campaign has now resigned because apparently he pulled a loaded gun on staff.  Oof.

I'm sorry, you totally lost me.

What I said wasn't meant as a dig at you -- simply that if a story shows up only on a certain set of websites that are pretty well known for having an axe to grind and being a bit loose with the truth, I don't mean that's what you're reading, only that it's probably entered the media gossip chain from there.

If this is a joke that's whooshed over my head, well, far from the first time, won't be the last...

A few more things digging into supposed seizures by Clinton:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secret-service-agent-holds-diazepam-pen/

Meanwhile, the director of Trump's North Carolina campaign has now resigned because apparently he pulled a loaded gun on staff.  Oof.

Yesterday it seemed funny to me, today not so much. Not at all really.

But honestly, I wasn?t exactly rolling about the floor in fits of laughter at my ?brilliant? humour.

They were meant as a parody, an illusion of reality, underscoring my obtuse nuance of American politics.

Thanks again for the links.

Watt-Zeefuik

Yesterday it seemed funny to me, today not so much. Not at all really.

But honestly, I wasn?t exactly rolling about the floor in fits of laughter at my ?brilliant? humour.

They were meant as a parody, an illusion of reality, underscoring my obtuse nuance of American politics.

Thanks again for the links.

Ah, cheers.

Hope you have a good weekend.

ok, so what you are saying is you refuse to answer any questions and just repeat your conspiracy theories over and over again. If it keeps you happy you crack on

I will crack on Dippit.. Your inane and non contributing gunk inspires me to do exactly what you don't want me to do. Bring it on. 

Reamember this http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/death-of-shawn-lucas-brings-attention-to-dnc-role-of-prestigious-law-firm/ How meany red flags and blatent no no's are all over this and what is the iniscapable conclusion  after reolising that it's not a joke? There is no running away from this and people are falling for the old look over there shit. 

Watch Geraldo ask a question. Listen well, it's not many times the MSM give clues. For **** sake, this is one and one is two, can't people put two and two together and come up with four?

Why I'm staggered is why is this not the lead in the news is one of the things he puts out there. I could tell him why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIVzeadBGn8

As I said, bring it on. 

I will crack on Dippit.. Your inane and non contributing gunk inspires me to do exactly what you don't want me to do. Bring it on. Last reply to you, I actually think you need mental help and, as that is the case, i have no desire to interact with you, bye

Reamember this http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/death-of-shawn-lucas-brings-attention-to-dnc-role-of-prestigious-law-firm/ How meany red flags and blatent no no's are all over this and what is the iniscapable conclusion  after reolising that it's not a joke? There is no running away from this and people are falling for the old look over there shit. 

Watch Geraldo ask a question. Listen well, it's not many times the MSM give clues. For **** sake, this is one and one is two, can't people put two and two together and come up with four?

Why I'm staggered is why is this not the lead in the news is one of the things he puts out there. I could tell him why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIVzeadBGn8

As I said, bring it on.

I am sincere when I say with all due respect, but I must say to use Geraldo as a source for anything is really weak.  The man has made a career, (to be honest its the first time I have seen him mentioned in years) of blatant sensationalism, unfounded exposes, are his stock in trade. I am not sure even he takes himself seriously.

Trump is finished, his campaign has collapsed, he has taken his support to a situation likethe Titanic victims, you can only keep your head above water for so long.

Off the cuff comments and insults may have had a certain charisma in the opening stages months ago, but now that the pedal is to the metal they are inane, stupid and inappropriate.  Not to be one side in this, the Clinton Foundation, its connections and practises may cause some to be thinking there is a problem here, but whatever problems Hillary has are soon alleviated when Donald gets smart and puts his mouth in gear. I mean "Obama is the founder of Isis" get real, How to defeat Isis, go after their families, is that not what we despise about the terrorists, targetting innocents, the whole thing has reached by both contenders a situation that if the Founding Fathers saw it now they would tear up the Constitution and write a new one.

So, things have changed. It's now Trump or Soros.

Now, what was I saying about the Open society Foundation.

People really need to look for the truth in places other than the MSM.

This stuff Isn't rocket science.  

Edited by niblick1874

I know the mainstream media are so incredibly Democrat  but the 'nothing to see here' response on the Hilary health status is incredible to see. She has not taken a press conference (with unvetted qs) for 260 days ffs.

As it happens, I'd rather see a mentally diminishing Clinton in than Trump, even if it meant she had to step down after two years but this lack of scrutiny, instead choosing reporting on naked Trump statues is a joke.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-257-days-thats-ridiculous/

Watt-Zeefuik

I know the mainstream media are so incredibly Democrat  but the 'nothing to see here' response on the Hilary health status is incredible to see. She has not taken a press conference (with unvetted qs) for 260 days ffs.

As it happens, I'd rather see a mentally diminishing Clinton in than Trump, even if it meant she had to step down after two years but this lack of scrutiny, instead choosing reporting on naked Trump statues is a joke.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-257-days-thats-ridiculous/

That's because there is quite literally nothing to see here -- see my links above.  Clinton's campaigns, since her Senate run in 2000, have been famously controlling of the press.  It's not one of her better looks, and makes me worried that she's going to have a buttoned-up administration like the first President Bush, but it hardly means she has health problems.

She's in front of crowds constantly, FFS, traveling all over the country.  The videos are all online -- I don't expect anyone to actually want to watch campaign videos for fun, but just watch a bit of her appearance here, one of multiple rallies per day that she's doing.  Does she look sick?

Again, the "failing health" whisper campaign is an age-old political trick (no pun intended).  That's all that's happening here.

AlphonseCapone

That's because there is quite literally nothing to see here -- see my links above. Clinton's campaigns, since her Senate run in 2000, have been famously controlling of the press. It's not one of her better looks, and makes me worried that she's going to have a buttoned-up administration like the first President Bush, but it hardly means she has health problems.

She's in front of crowds constantly, FFS, traveling all over the country. The videos are all online -- I don't expect anyone to actually want to watch campaign videos for fun, but just watch a bit of her appearance here, one of multiple rallies per day that she's doing. Does she look sick?

Again, the "failing health" whisper campaign is an age-old political trick (no pun intended). That's all that's happening here.

I'll direct this to you as there is no point asking Icke's children direct questions, is there any real evidence she is sick that this is a story or is it all just 9/11 truther type stuff?

Watt-Zeefuik

I'll direct this to you as there is no point asking Icke's children direct questions, is there any real evidence she is sick that this is a story or is it all just 9/11 truther type stuff?

There's one video where she reacts strongly to a reporter's question off-mic that has been disseminated widely as her having a seizure on camera.  Anyone who's actually seen anyone have a seizure could pretty clearly tell you it's ridiculous, but I think that was the start of the nonsense.

Then several enterprising folks dug up a photo of Clinton slipping on some steps in icy weather in February and declared it a more recent photo of her needing to be helped up the stairs.

There's more of the same where that came from.

In more interesting news, which folks like Norm will like, while Clinton is on the verge of locking this thing up, voters under 30 are really not happy with either Clinton or Trump.  Together, they get only 61 percent of under 30 folks, which is kind of staggering when you think about it.  Stein gets 10 and Johnson gets 17.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-and-trump-are-losing-a-lot-of-young-voters/

If this goes any further, there's a chance that Trump could actually come in third in under-30 voters.  Insane.

Kalamazoo Jambo

None at all. It's right wing conspiracy junk mainly disseminated by Trumpsheep.

There's one video where she reacts strongly to a reporter's question off-mic that has been disseminated widely as her having a seizure on camera. Anyone who's actually seen anyone have a seizure could pretty clearly tell you it's ridiculous, but I think that was the start of the nonsense.

Then several enterprising folks dug up a photo of Clinton slipping on some steps in icy weather in February and declared it a more recent photo of her needing to be helped up the stairs.

There's more of the same where that came from.

In more interesting news, which folks like Norm will like, while Clinton is on the verge of locking this thing up, voters under 30 are really not happy with either Clinton or Trump. Together, they get only 61 percent of under 30 folks, which is kind of staggering when you think about it. Stein gets 10 and Johnson gets 17.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-and-trump-are-losing-a-lot-of-young-voters/

If this goes any further, there's a chance that Trump could actually come in third in under-30 voters. Insane.

Saw that recently. I've been saying it a while now but if Johnson can reach that magic number of 15% in the polls and cement a place in the debates, it'll automatically give the Libertarians some kind of legitimacy and could usher in a new era of 3 party politics, which is really what I'm looking for.

I'm not daft. There's a fair number of looneys in the Libertarians and some of their ideas are impractical to say the least. But a 3rd party in American politics is a game changer and the current system is bust. The US needs this.

https://twitter.com/reneejon/status/766851862876135424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This is the social justice warrior brand of democratic participation today at a Trump rally. Old men and ladies being attacked and physically humiliated in public. Anarchist t@%ts in tow with their street thugs screaming 'racist'. My free speech and freedom of assembly, not yours. All  self-righteousness  and no sense of shame or accountability for their violence. 

Can anyone even begin to imagine the bed-wetting going on if this was the other way around and hicks were ambushing and abusing Dem conference goers?

That's because there is quite literally nothing to see here -- see my links above.  Clinton's campaigns, since her Senate run in 2000, have been famously controlling of the press.  It's not one of her better looks, and makes me worried that she's going to have a buttoned-up administration like the first President Bush, but it hardly means she has health problems.

She's in front of crowds constantly, FFS, traveling all over the country.  The videos are all online -- I don't expect anyone to actually want to watch campaign videos for fun, but just watch a bit of her appearance here, one of multiple rallies per day that she's doing.  Does she look sick?

Again, the "failing health" whisper campaign is an age-old political trick (no pun intended).  That's all that's happening here.

Despite having seen no real response in ten years to Christopher Hitchen's dismantling of Slick Willy and Lady Macbeth, I must be one of the only people in the world that thinks she actually is an appealing character in front of the camera (not so much when they're switched off). But in answer to your question, she looks like Morticia in that speech to me. Maybe just the lighting but I'd say drained  and dog-tired. Not really interested in following the health stories but the lack of conferences whilst all and sundry are labelling Trump as likely to do an Erdogan on the press is rich.

• 2 weeks later...
John Findlay

Regardless of who wins. I can see the CIA bumpING them off in due course as neither are capable of holding the office of President of the United(laugh) States of America.

Watt-Zeefuik

Despite having seen no real response in ten years to Christopher Hitchen's dismantling of Slick Willy and Lady Macbeth, I must be one of the only people in the world that thinks she actually is an appealing character in front of the camera (not so much when they're switched off). But in answer to your question, she looks like Morticia in that speech to me. Maybe just the lighting but I'd say drained  and dog-tired. Not really interested in following the health stories but the lack of conferences whilst all and sundry are labelling Trump as likely to do an Erdogan on the press is rich.

Delayed response, but I think she's plenty appealing when she stops trying to be exciting and enthusiastic and charming in the way Bill is and just plays the role of the policy wonk that's pretty much who she actually is.  And drained and dog-tired shouldn't be too surprising -- she's 68 and Presidential campaigns are incredibly exhausting things to run.  I'd say the same thing about how Trump looks right now, not to hold it against him, but just as reality.  But someone with a failing heart who struggles to get up steps is not what I see.

Anyway, Trump should be landing in Mexico City any minute now.  I don't even know what to expect anymore.

Hillary Clinton told us when Senator Robert Byrd died that he was her mentor.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

Yep, that will be Senator Robert Byrd, Grand Exalted Cyclops of the KKK and one of the biggest slime balls ever to draw breath. Go look him up and see for yourself.

You can start straight from the horses mouth

Maybe someone needs to point this out to the African Americans as well as everyone else in America.

Anyone had a look at what Soros has been up to in the last 60 years and how his duck's are looking?

Edited by niblick1874

Hillary Clinton told us when Senator Robert Byrd died that he was her mentor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

Yep, that will be Senator Robert Byrd, Grand Exalted Cyclops of the KKK and one of the biggest slime balls ever to draw breath. Go look him up and see for yourself.

You can start straight from the horses mouth

Maybe someone needs to point this out to the African Americans as well as everyone else in America.

Anyone had a look at what Soros has been up to in the last 60 years and how his duck's are looking?

The same Robert Byrd that was called a "champion of civil rights and liberties" and "came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda" according to the NAACP?

Craig Gordons Gloves

The same Robert Byrd that was called a "champion of civil rights and liberties" and "came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda" according to the NAACP?

Mic. Dropped.

Yes. the same low life scum. Just goes to show how easily the ill informed are duped.

How long has Clinton been a corrupt lying sociopath? Over 40 years. Below is a quote from her boss during the 1974 Watergate impeachment enquiry.  

She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the constitution, the rules of the house, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.

This was said by her then boss Jerry Zeifman about clinton and it is all public record.

As an aside, who is standing beside and bumming up Clinton in the first part of the link below about the facts I have brought here? As I have said, if you want to know what is coming, look no further than how Soros has his ducks lined up.

Time is up, it's now or never to stop what is going down because once America falls (and this is what we are witnessing) there is no way back. 

maroonlegions

Yes. the same low life scum. Just goes to show how easily the ill informed are duped.

How long has Clinton been a corrupt lying sociopath? Over 40 years. Below is a quote from her boss during the 1974 Watergate impeachment enquiry.  

She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the constitution, the rules of the house, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.

This was said by her then boss Jerry Zeifman about clinton and it is all public record.

As an aside, who is standing beside and bumming up Clinton in the first part of the link below about the facts I have brought here? As I have said, if you want to know what is coming, look no further than how Soros has his ducks lined up.

Time is up, it's now or never to stop what is going down because once America falls (and this is what we are witnessing) there is no way back. 

:2thumbsup:

She has a "historical" grace that is reminiscent  a cold bloodied reptile.. :laugh4:

Hacker "Guccifer" who revealed Clintons private email server :deal2:  gets 4+ years in jail.. :ermm:

Edited by maroonlegions

Yes. the same low life scum. Just goes to show how easily the ill informed are duped.

How long has Clinton been a corrupt lying sociopath? Over 40 years. Below is a quote from her boss during the 1974 Watergate impeachment enquiry.

This was said by her then boss Jerry Zeifman about clinton and it is all public record.

Time is up, it's now or never to stop what is going down because once America falls (and this is what we are witnessing) there is no way back.

I'm not entirely sure I'd call the NAACP ill informed. Certainly not where race relations and civil rights are concerned.

I'm not entirely sure I'd call the NAACP ill informed. Certainly not where race relations and civil rights are concerned.

Well, there's two possibilities.  

One is that Robert Byrd was a complicated politician -- a child of the Jim Crow, white supremacist south and who came up through the southern Democratic party, became a champion of civil rights later in his career, was a master of "pork barrel" spending and also of playing the rules of the Senate better than any Senator in the 20th century, often to get things like mine worker protections through the objections of coal companies, who received praise from not just the NAACP, but also the ACLU, the League of Conservation Voters, and Amnesty International.  That would be the Robert Byrd who, towards the end of his life, said this about his Klan membership: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

The other is that all of this is simply the smokescreen he's put up, and has managed to fool everyone in the US who pays attention to politics with the exception of niblick, whose almighty powers of insight allow him to overcome all of that.

Well, there's two possibilities.  

One is that Robert Byrd was a complicated politician -- a child of the Jim Crow, white supremacist south and who came up through the southern Democratic party, became a champion of civil rights later in his career, was a master of "pork barrel" spending and also of playing the rules of the Senate better than any Senator in the 20th century, often to get things like mine worker protections through the objections of coal companies, who received praise from not just the NAACP, but also the ACLU, the League of Conservation Voters, and Amnesty International.  That would be the Robert Byrd who, towards the end of his life, said this about his Klan membership: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

The other is that all of this is simply the smokescreen he's put up, and has managed to fool everyone in the US who pays attention to politics with the exception of niblick, whose almighty powers of insight allow him to overcome all of that.

I am right and so are millions of others that can see right threw the likes of yours and others lies and deflections.

This link that I left proves that I am right and you are at it because of his age when he comes out with what he does. 

Did you not notice how old he was in the link or were you hopping that no one else would notice? 

How old was he when he was Clintons mentor and how old is he in that clip?

Again, your at it and it is sticking out a mile.

Clinton's mentor not only started up his own chapter of the KKK, he was the head of it.

Edited by niblick1874