The all new "yay" thread! (aka the anti-seethe thread)

Jimmy_McNulty

14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Mrs Dawnrazor brought me back four cans of Murphys today, not had a Murphys in years.

I hope you're not bitter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• Morgan

• Helzibob

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Mrs Dawnrazor brought me back four cans of Murphys today, not had a Murphys in years.

i'm now waiting for the post in about an hour in the seethe thread where you say murphys is now awful

Just now, milky_26 said:

i'm now waiting for the post in about an hour in the seethe thread where you say murphys is now awful

😆 no, honestly it's bloody lovely!!

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

How can you say that, Murphy was always a lovely pint, better than Guinness. I can't remember the last time I seen it in a pub.

3 minutes ago, superjack said:

How can you say that, Murphy was always a lovely pint, better than Guinness. I can't remember the last time I seen it in a pub.

And neither of them could touch Gillespie's 

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Agree, Galespie's was the best, it had that slightly sweet caramel hint, I don't think it's been made for years now sadly. 

11 minutes ago, superjack said:

I've always preferred it to Guiness.

29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

22 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Agree, Galespie's was the best, it had that slightly sweet caramel hint, I don't think it's been made for years now sadly. 

I didn't really like Gillespie, just wasn't up to it in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I can taste it now, I could murder a pint of Gillespie's :(

3 hours ago, superjack said:

I didn't really like Gillespie, just wasn't up to it in my opinion.

I was never a stout man but I could get torn into them back in the day.

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Finally got a delivery date for my new daily driver, after close to 9 month wait. 

My daughter hasn’t ducked all her prelims, despite her best attempts and my greatest fears. Returning A and B’s, English apart. Which for a variety is a minor miracle. 

The dog is beginning to walk again. Plus, I have added bonus she is incapable of going mad if anyone comes to house. So my ears are a lot happier 😂

Good to hear👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Watching Only Fools and Horses, 'Stage Fright',  very funnny, cwying over you😀.

🤣 the gween gween gwass 

• 2 weeks later...
ArcticJambo

We dog sit a shih zu quite often, and I doubt very much if he's anything to go by that that escape was anything more than a fluke! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Haha, that's great. Imagine if the was no camera and the owners trying to figure how it got out? 😄

Finished a job early, get a wee financial bonus for that, home at 11, me and wee Dawnrazor are taking Mrs Dawnrazor out for her Mother's Day tea tonight, three games of six nations on at the pub tomorrow, could get messy and wee Dawnrazor playing against Carlisle on Sunday, the weekend looks pretty decent.

6 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Finished a job early, get a wee financial bonus for that, home at 11, me and wee Dawnrazor are taking Mrs Dawnrazor out for her Mother's Day tea tonight, three games of six nations on at the pub tomorrow, could get messy and wee Dawnrazor playing against Carlisle on Sunday, the weekend looks pretty decent.

Hmm, Dawnrazor on the lash tomorrow, banned from the meme thread again by tomorrow tea time?

Portable Badger
6 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Thanks for reminding me it’s Mothers Day 👍🏻

1 hour ago, superjack said:

Hmm, Dawnrazor on the lash tomorrow, banned from the meme thread again by tomorrow tea time?

😆 If it's only one thread I'll take that as a result!

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Not long received a phone call to say we've been offered a new build bungalow and we can move in by end of April. We have been on the waiting list for three years. My youngest daughter has a form of cerebral palsy and autism so we really needed this. 

To say we are buzzing is an understatement. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Not long received a phone call to say we've been offered a new build bungalow and we can move in by end of April. We have been on the waiting list for three years. My youngest daughter has a form of cerebral palsy and autism so we really needed this. 

Great news 👍

JudyJudyJudy
On 27/03/2023 at 20:26, Salad Fingers said:

Great news . Good luck in your new hoose 

A young lad just tied to call me out on a social media post saying if I had as interesting and cool a job as him I’d know better about challenges in an interesting workplace. 
I took quite a bit of pleasure pointing out I did the same job, several levels higher and with almost 40 years experience. 
Childish but satisfying. 

On 27/03/2023 at 20:26, Salad Fingers said:

Fantastic news. 

Dick Dastardly

Getting into the good weather again. 5 miles away from home, in the middle of woods i didn't know existed. About time to turn around and head home. 

Screenshot_20230402_145612.jpg

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Getting into the good weather again. 5 miles away from home, in the middle of woods i didn't know existed. About time to turn around and head home. 

Screenshot_20230402_145612.jpg

That sheep is tiny. 

59 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That sheep is tiny. 

was about to say the same thing

57 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It's playing hard to get

i knew you weren't a hearts fan, clearly an aberdeen one

Dick Dastardly
3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

was about to say the same thing

i knew you weren't a hearts fan, clearly an aberdeen one

Screenshot_20230402_193700.jpg

Konrad von Carstein

Sat in the garden in t-shirt and, soon shorts,basking in the sun soaking in the vitamin D.

Tit Friday,if you will :)

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Sat in the garden in t-shirt and, soon shorts,basking in the sun soaking in the vitamin D.

Tit Friday,if you will :)

Lucky you.   Its the opposite for me now. I have skin condition and i have to keep my skin lathered in sunscreen from april to oct due to higher uv levels. Baseball cap sunglasses and hoodie.  Keeps me safe mind you. I just take vit d supplements.

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lucky you.   Its the opposite for me now. I have skin condition and i have to keep my skin lathered in sunscreen from april to oct due to higher uv levels. Baseball cap sunglasses and hoodie.  Keeps me safe mind you. I just take vit d supplements.

That's a damn shame, I love nothing more* than spending a day sitting in the sun.

*Bedroom boogying apart :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

That's a damn shame, I love nothing more* than spending a day sitting in the sun.

*Bedroom boogying apart :lol:

I have got used to it now. I can go out but just cant sit outside for longer periods of time .  Hope you have a good day 👍

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have got used to it now. I can go out but just cant sit outside for longer periods of time .  Hope you have a good day 👍

Thanks J same to you 👍

il Duce McTarkin
On 13/04/2023 at 21:23, Dawnrazor said:

Saw the first Curlew nest today, 4 eggs.

:sweeet:

The sound of curlews and peewits reminds me of spring in the Pentand Hills in the 80s and early 90s. Absolute bliss. Don't seem to hear them so much these days.