Kodi again

Unknown user

Guys

I know it's a bit of a grey area, but what's the best add on for downloading and watching offline at present?

I'm about to go on holiday and won't have wifi

Cheers

Real debrid. ?4 for 16 days. Edited by AlimOzturk

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

That would explain it I'll have a look at that. Ta mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's another called Bob which has a few of the old phoenix addons (tnpb and valhalla).

Real debrid. ?4 for 16 days.

Cheers mate

I have actually got RD but how do you download? Is it straight from their website?

I've only ever used it going through the kodi box and clicking on their links to stream.

Cheers mate

I have actually got RD but how do you download? Is it straight from their website?

I've only ever used it going through the kodi box and clicking on their links to stream.

Through their website mate. Better asking Rudolphs mate or Jack a D coke. They are know more about real debrid than I.

Through their website mate. Better asking Rudolphs mate or Jack a D coke. They are know more about real debrid than I.

Cool. I'll have another look (but hope the lads can help!?)

Cheers!

Sorry to be an absolute pain but just logged into kodi for the first time in months and nothing works. Do I go for this Elysium? Is my sports mania account still going to run okay on the load?

Sorry to be an absolute pain but just logged into kodi for the first time in months and nothing works. Do I go for this Elysium? Is my sports mania account still going to run okay on the load?

SM seems to be working fine. The movie add ons seems hit or miss. I'm running 17.3 and exodus seems to be working ok

First things first..update kodi 17.3.

Unknown user

Cheers mate

In case you don't know, if you have media files downloaded you don't need an addon, kodi will just play them as they are.

So you can use whatever you like to download - if you're on Android for example you could install a torrents app and download whatever you want using that and play the files through kodi when you're ready.

Dagger Is Back

Can anyone explain how to instal and use a VPN on a FS?

It would need to be written in crayon for me.

Sorry

Rudolf's Mate

Cheers mate

One way is to find something you want on your device and select the Real-Debrid source. Once it's started you can stop and go onto the RD website, select my account and further down you'll see under account settings, change download port to secured. Then further down under account history it's states download history. Click that and it's everything you've viewed recently. Click the download option for the content you want and that's it.

I've got 76mbps speed and it takes 4 mins for full HD film. It's quicker if you don't select secure port however seeing as what's going on lately probably best using this.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Disser Pointon

So is 17.3 worth going for, the last time I updated I ended up going back to the previous version because I hated the new one!!??

Guys

I know it's a bit of a grey area, but what's the best add on for downloading and watching offline at present?

I'm about to go on holiday and won't have wifi

Cheers

Sign up for the 30 day free Netflix trial. You can download as much as your storage allows and watch it offline.

Terrium TV is superb. It is a stand alone app rather than through Kodi and works in conjunction with MX player.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Terrium TV is superb. It is a stand alone app rather than through Kodi and works in conjunction with MX player.

What do you get on it? Live tv or streams?

Right wonderful people. I need a suitbale replacement for UK Turk as it is just not installing.  Some people say use "https" some say just "http" some have a "/" at end of repos and some don't.  I really miss it as used to get all the Crime and Investigation and ID crime progs on it.

Any suitable replacements?

Thanks in advance

crunchy frog

Right wonderful people. I need a suitbale replacement for UK Turk as it is just not installing. Some people say use "https" some say just "http" some have a "/" at end of repos and some don't. I really miss it as used to get all the Crime and Investigation and ID crime progs on it.

Thanks in advance

It is still there in a new repo but I think the traffic has crashed the server at the minute

https://twitter.com/uk_turk/status/877529540377157632 dono if you will be able to read this as tweets protected but will share anyway

Right wonderful people. I need a suitbale replacement for UK Turk as it is just not installing. Some people say use "https" some say just "http" some have a "/" at end of repos and some don't. I really miss it as used to get all the Crime and Investigation and ID crime progs on it.

Thanks in advance

There's an add on called 'Crime Tube' iirc. I think its got all that stuff on there.

One way is to find something you want on your device and select the Real-Debrid source. Once it's started you can stop and go onto the RD website, select my account and further down you'll see under account settings, change download port to secured. Then further down under account history it's states download history. Click that and it's everything you've viewed recently. Click the download option for the content you want and that's it.

I've got 76mbps speed and it takes 4 mins for full HD film. It's quicker if you don't select secure port however seeing as what's going on lately probably best using this.

Top man! Thanks

Phoenix is finished. The Zen/elysium one mentioned above is excellent.

Installed it tonight and it's quality. Cheers bud. Iron Men not on it though 

chester copperpot

Any ideas where I can watch the Netflix latest The Keepers documentary.

I just know someone is going to say Netflix but I was thinking more of on exodus etc

luckyBatistuta

A horse called Koditime is running today in the...

14.30 at Royal Ascot, Norfolk Stakes, 5f

It's 16/1 and definitely has a chance of a place. It's a 2 year old and in it's first race it won over 5f. In its second race, it stepped up in trip to 6f and finished third. The ground will suit it better today than it's previous race and also the drop back to 5f. It has also been given a decent draw.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Henry. Henry.

It's 16/1 and definitely has a chance of a place. It's a 2 year old and in it's first race it won over 5f. In its second race, it stepped up in trip to 6f and finished third. The ground will suit it better today than it's previous race and also the drop back to 5f. It has also been given a decent draw.

Yip, taking a punt on that and quite like Pilkington at long odds.

Betway giving money back as free bets on first race losing bets every day at Ascot and SkyBet money back if 2nd or 3rd place finish so that'll be the two I'll be going with.

Tommy Brown

So is 17.3 worth going for, the last time I updated I ended up going back to the previous version because I hated the new one!!??

I assume, you mean that you do not like the layout (me neither). But a bit dabbling about in the settings it is very easy to have it looking the same as your previous version.

I never use builds, I set it up using the Confluence display. 

The Internet

Any ideas where I can watch the Netflix latest The Keepers documentary.

I just know someone is going to say Netflix but I was thinking more of on exodus etc

Exodus probably.

Disser Pointon

I assume, you mean that you do not like the layout (me neither). But a bit dabbling about in the settings it is very easy to have it looking the same as your previous version.

I never use builds, I set it up using the Confluence display.

I use confluence as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheeky fiver on that

Can someone point me in the direction of instruction on how to get the ultimate mania app for fire TV?

Put my firestick in a drawer, sick of it, Jarvis 16.1 stopped working for me so I got rid and installed 17.3, struggled on my win 10 and also on fs, tried to do exodus on tvaddons but would not connect to server, tried installing Terranium tv but the newest mx player is out of date but no link to a new version, it was only released May 9th how the feck is it now out of date? Can live without it but do get frustrated when things go wrong.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Put my firestick in a drawer, sick of it, Jarvis 16.1 stopped working for me so I got rid and installed 17.3, struggled on my win 10 and also on fs, tried to do exodus on tvaddons but would not connect to server, tried installing Terranium tv but the newest mx player is out of date but no link to a new version, it was only released May 9th how the feck is it now out of date? Can live without it but do get frustrated when things go wrong.

I've got all that on my firestick in my bedroom, works like a dream. I installed terarium & mx player 2 days ago & they work fine. I think mx player updated as soon as I opened it.

Also, I think tvaddons is down, right now.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Unknown user

Link?

Tvaddons.ag :laugh:

I saw a message from one of the develop behind it, there is something going on bit he did confirm it'll be back soon

Tvaddons.ag [emoji23]

I saw a message from one of the develop behind it, there is something going on bit he did confirm it'll be back soon

As the site's been down for awhile (and still is), it wasnt exactly the most obvious answer. Edited by Chester?

Unknown user

As the site's been down for awhile (and still is), it wasnt exactly the most obvious answer.

Tbh I don't know, there was no mention of a new site, only that there's changes coming. Someone showed me it in the passing so I can't even remember who tweeted it

Ffs that is Mikey's karaoke down now. This is a disaster. Do I need to upgrade my KODI or something? Is there a point?

Can't go wrong with TerrariumTV just now lads. Full HD links for pretty much everything and nae buffering since the files are streamed from Google Drives. Link above posted by Alim.

Just make sure you download the Premium APK so you don't get the ads!

I can't see anything online about Mikey's karaoke. Totally gutted. Loved that when drunk with friends back in the flat. I just keep getting that "Check the log" nonsense. Whatever 'the log' actually is.