Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

DesertDawg

Today's seed is showing 360p resolution on login.  Manually moving it up to 720p improves the picture clarity.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DesertDawg

Any news re a video feed to Hearts TV from Dunfermline next Sunday?

jambo in iraq
2 hours ago, 1874 said:

I can’t find nothing so far 

ParsTV showing at 12 quid PPV!

Just tried to pay on Pars TV PPV and I'm getting the window below, without actually seeing or able to select any checkbox. Anyone else getting the same?

Screenshot_20230709-202557~3.jpg

34 minutes ago, Rossco said:

Just tried to pay on Pars TV PPV and I'm getting the window below, without actually seeing or able to select any checkbox. Anyone else getting the same?

Screenshot_20230709-202557~3.jpg

Contacted their support through chat facility and spoke to a very helpful guy called Brian. All working now. I'm in Singapore at the moment so that may have added a further complication that other people aren't getting.

Gorgierools
36 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Is game v Wigan 12:00 on live today

Doubt it,think it's another behind close doors game

On 09/07/2023 at 03:55, Gorgierools said:

Laurie has confirmed it's not being covered by Hearts tv

How about the Leeds Utd. game?

Kalamazoo Jambo

I think it could be communicated more clearly but I take it that Hearts international subscribers don’t need to pay for PPV…

IMG_1790.jpeg

Hey, KJ

Looks O.K. on my link now, although it wasn't this morning..

Hearts v Leeds United event thumbnail

HEARTS V LEEDS UNITED

Live video coverage for International subscribers | Live audio commentary inside UK & Ireland | Live video inside UK & Ireland available on PPV

Kalamazoo Jambo
17 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Hey, KJ

Looks O.K. on my link now, although it wasn't this morning..

Hearts v Leeds United event thumbnail

HEARTS V LEEDS UNITED

Live video coverage for International subscribers | Live audio commentary inside UK & Ireland | Live video inside UK & Ireland available on PPV

Yep, looking good :thumbsup:

Gorgierools
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Fair amount of buffering as well. 

Mines was awful. Decent internet speed but buffering and poor picture. No issues whatsoever last season 

6 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Fair amount of buffering as well. 

Apart from the audio balance problem at the start and the stream drop out just before K.O. which, oddly enough, turned out not to be an issue with the linesman delay, I didn't have any other problems.  No buffering issues at all so that seems to have been a local signal strength issue.

If I had to guess, the problems we encountered at the start of the stream were due to the addition of one stream PPV. 

Gorgierools
1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

Any news yet about live video from Perth on Saturday?

No reason to think there won't be video for international 

h-e-a-r-t-s
14 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

No reason to think there won't be video for international 

Currently says live audio only against at Johnstone, is that a sign there won’t be video?

Gorgierools
4 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Currently says live audio only against at Johnstone, is that a sign there won’t be video?

Not great but that's more or less normal. However,with international we got every league game last season so no reason to think it'll be different this season.

Same deal this season folks, we'll have video for international subs of all league games - home and away - and audio in the UK 👍

Gorgierools
45 minutes ago, Laurie said:

Same deal this season folks, we'll have video for international subs of all league games - home and away - and audio in the UK 👍

Cheers Laurie. Brilliant value this month. 6 games in August. Can't fault it

1 hour ago, Laurie said:

Thanks Laurie.  It was getting to be concerning since there was nothing posted on Hearts TV WEB site until today, one day before the game.

O.K. now.

ST JOHNSTONE V HEARTS

Live video coverage from McDiarmid Park for International subscribers | Live audio commentary inside the UK & Ireland

AUG 5TH 2023, 6:15 AM

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

LIVE VIDEO FOR INTERNATIONAL SUBSCRIBERS - LIVE AUDIO FOR UK SUBSCRIBERS. THERE IS NO PPV FOR THIS MATCH.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

Is it possible to record Hearts TV?  Last week I switched on for the start and planned to rewind when I came back from walking Rudi. About 80 minutes in I came back to a blank screen so only saw the last 10 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

Is it possible to record Hearts TV?  Last week I switched on for the start and planned to rewind when I came back from walking Rudi. About 80 minutes in I came back to a blank screen so only saw the last 10 minutes. 

I’m also interested in an answer to this one 

Hopefully this season we will have more confidence in the live streams for international subscribers. Is it just me who never feels confident in Hearts tv streams 🤔

4 hours ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

There are video recorders available which operate like an action screen shot.  I don't know if any are free, apart from a trial.  You might also check with Hearts TV "Support."

However, all home games and some away games, as well as just highlights and only goals are put up on Hearts TV video page within a few hours of each game ending.  

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel
5 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

There are video recorders available which operate like an action screen shot.  I don't know if any are free, apart from a trial.  You might also check with Hearts TV "Support."

However, all home games and some away games, as well as just highlights and only goals are put up on Hearts TV video page within a few hours of each game ending.  

Thanks DesertDawg 👍

52 minutes ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

Thanks DesertDawg 👍

No problem.  Today's highlights and goals together with post match interviews with McAvoy and Boyce are up on Hearts TV video replays now.

This video recorder seems to be free.  I haven't tried it but it could be worth a try.

Best Video Screen Capture Software - Record HD quality video easily on PC or Mac (nchsoftware.com)

Gorgierools
On 04/08/2023 at 21:53, connlach said:

Any idea if the European qualifiers will be on international?

Any further news on this?

24 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Any further news on this?

Rosenberg game on Thursday in Trondheim definitely not on Hearts TV.  Home game the following Thursday definitely will be.

Laurie Dunsire mentioned it at the end of today's commentary from Perth.

Gorgierools
Just now, DesertDawg said:

Rosenberg game on Thursday in Trondheim definitely not on Hearts TV.  Home game the following Thursday definitely will be.

Laurie Dunsire mentioned it at the end of today's commentary from Perth.

Thanks. Looks like we'll be searching for dodgy streams

4 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Thanks. Looks like we'll be searching for dodgy streams

Naisys Tackle and Mikey 1874 on here are usually good for that.  👌

7 hours ago, 1874 said:

Hopefully this season we will have more confidence in the live streams for international subscribers. Is it just me who never feels confident in Hearts tv streams 🤔

Don't know why you've had much trouble 1874.  A few years ago, yes, but the last couple of seasons have been good.  Are you using a VPN or casting to a TV or some other device that could interfere with your signal?

I had a bizarre experience using a Chromecast connection a few years ago when the signal would just drop out during games for no apparent reason.  Turned out that it was my microwave oven.  Every time I switched it in, the Chrome casting failed.  Since most games are at 7,00am for me, I was often popping breakfast snacks or re-heating coffee in the microwave!  Once I got a desktop 32 inch PC display, I've seldom had any problems. 

2 hours ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

Thanks DesertDawg 👍

SPFL highlights from today's game here.

6 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Don't know why you've had much trouble 1874.  A few years ago, yes, but the last couple of seasons have been good.  Are you using a VPN or casting to a TV or some other device that could interfere with your signal?

I had a bizarre experience using a Chromecast connection a few years ago when the signal would just drop out during games for no apparent reason.  Turned out that it was my microwave oven.  Every time I switched it in, the Chrome casting failed.  Since most games are at 7,00am for me, I was often popping breakfast snacks or re-heating coffee in the microwave!  Once I got a desktop 32 inch PC display, I've seldom had any problems. 

Hi dd , not sure what it is , but I seem to have some minor stuttering, just like little glitches like it skips a second , it’s weird, I basically use chrome browser on my nvidia shield tv to stream the game no vpn and I have a great internet connection. Hopefully it’s just something simple my end that I can tinker with. 

10 hours ago, 1874 said:

Hi dd , not sure what it is , but I seem to have some minor stuttering, just like little glitches like it skips a second , it’s weird, I basically use chrome browser on my nvidia shield tv to stream the game no vpn and I have a great internet connection. Hopefully it’s just something simple my end that I can tinker with. 

Hi 1874,

Is the stream from your router to your TV wired or wi-fi?  Either way, do you have this problem only with Hearts TV or with other streams and is it just with the live streams or also the video clip replays?

I get very reliable results sending the Hearts TV stream from my wireless router, via wi-fi, to a TP Link bridge located on my computer room desk which is wired to two PCs and occasionally other devices.  Yesterday's stream from Perth had no errors at all.  I always use the Chrome browser on Hearts TV as it gets the most consistent results and move the stream to 720p for picture clarity.

I also watched the Netherlands v South Africa women's world cup game last night streamed via wi-fi to my Amazon Firestick that's connected directly to my Samsung TV, which is located in a different room, again without any interruptions. The game was broadcast by Fox Sports which I streamed using the Sling TV streaming service as I have a subscription.

My Internet signal is only 80Mb/s (2 x 40Mb/s DSL lines bonded together) as that's the fastest available in the rural area where i live.  T-Mobile is about to start 5G Internet service here but data streams will be throttled, depending upon traffic flows, so I'll stick with the current service for now, which is remarkably consistent.