New stand

bigmeg

Fxxx the SPFL

SO......is it stadium redevelopment OR stadium move?????????

I asked that but they would not tell me. I did post this info on another thread yesterday which mysteriously disappeared 'Ann Budge meets fans thread'

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

SO......is it stadium redevelopment OR stadium move?????????

I'd imagine a stadium move while redevelopment takes place.

jamboinglasgow

I asked that but they would not tell me. I did post this info on another thread yesterday which mysteriously disappeared 'Ann Budge meets fans thread'

Interesting. Wonder what was in the thread. And when they say before the agm did they give a closer time frame?

I'd imagine a stadium move while redevelopment takes place.

I had read that as a move to a new stadium - silly old me.

Fxxx the SPFL

Interesting. Wonder what was in the thread. And when they say before the agm did they give a closer time frame?

they only said prior to the AGM. The thread seemed ok when I left the house it was discussing a meeting which was taking place yesterday with some fans and Ann Budge and it mentioned a couple of guys that were allegedly going Meadows (Callum from Dickens Bar) and a Mike Buckle most of the posts were ok a bit of moaning about who was going etc. When I came back in after lunch the whole thread had disappeared not even locked down so not sure what happened.

jamboinglasgow

they only said prior to the AGM. The thread seemed ok when I left the house it was discussing a meeting which was taking place yesterday with some fans and Ann Budge and it mentioned a couple of guys that were allegedly going Meadows (Callum from Dickens Bar) and a Mike Buckle most of the posts were ok a bit of moaning about who was going etc. When I came back in after lunch the whole thread had disappeared not even locked down so not sure what happened.

Think it has been removed it probably had info from the meeting on it that the club did not want made public yet. Which if that is the case is fair enough.

Fxxx the SPFL

Think it has been removed it probably had info from the meeting on it that the club did not want made public yet. Which if that is the case is fair enough.

cheers was beginning to think I was imagining things.

Is JKB being censored by the Club then?   I thought JKB was an independent voice for the fans.......takes me back to Pieman days!   :curtain:

Francis Albert

I don't think so. The op quickly admitted that he'd got it wrong -there was no meeting that morning and there was confusion with another earlier meeting or chat involving the people mentioned. The op asked for the thread to be deleted. but the thread have moved to wider discussion about for example the still slightly cliquey nature of both the club and doh. not sure why the title was not simply changed to "fans not meeting with an this morming:"

I don't think so. The op quickly admitted that he'd got it wrong -there was no meeting that morning and there was confusion with another earlier meeting or chat involving the people mentioned. The op asked for the thread to be deleted. but the thread have moved to wider discussion about for example the still slightly cliquey nature of both the club and doh. not sure why the title was not simply changed to "fans not meeting with an this morming:"

Probably because the OP asked for it to be removed?!

Francis Albert

Probably because the OP asked for it to be removed?!

except he quickly changed his mind and asked it not to be deleted!

Fxxx the SPFL

maybe he was nobbled FA and there was a meeting.

Is JKB being censored by the Club then? I thought JKB was an independent voice for the fans.......takes me back to Pieman days! :curtain:

Wake up Sheeple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardon?

I was suggesting that you had uncovered a sinister conspiracy

I wasn't being entirely serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he wasn't being entirely serious.

As did I originally but he keeps repeating himself which suggests he's not got the faintest concept of what it involves.

jamboinglasgow

No problem. I was only guessing.

Cast No Shadow

That Brighton stand doesn't really do it for me. Two steep tiers is right.

Also, the previous plans drawn up under Vlad were brutal. Anything that has seats failing to go right the way down to pitch side and I'm out.

Are Hearts going to make an announcement about the plans for Tynecastle before the AGM?

Believe that's just a rumour on here at the mo

Jambof3tornado

Believe that's just a rumour on here at the mo

But if it's said enough does it not become fact?

I'm sure an update may be given but we may not be that far forward with any plans.

Its not something I want the club to rush, but is something they must get right. Measure twice cut once.

Not before the AGM but at it is what I heard.

Is Anne Budge not on record as saying exactly this?

I was in Dickens for a couple of pints last night and a lad was saying that the club are going to make a major announcement on Friday!!! Anyone else heard this? I hope this is true!!!!

Jambof3tornado

I was in Dickens for a couple of pints last night and a lad was saying that the club are going to make a major announcement on Friday!!! Anyone else heard this? I hope this is true!!!!

An announcement maybe but a major one.....I'm not so sure.

Fxxx the SPFL

Resigning Templeton I believe

Why do I get the feeling that, given the way that this thread has gone, that people might just be a bit disappinted with what is anounced at he agm re future stadium plans.

I din't have any info on what will be anounced by the way.

Why do I get the feeling that, given the way that this thread has gone, that people might just be a bit disappinted with what is anounced at he agm re future stadium plans.

At the danger of prolonging the puns, dare I say disappointed in being kept in the dark about the clubs intentions regarding the stadium. Personally I have found the current thread illuminating and enlightening. Sorry about that. !!!!

Francis Albert

I suspect your feeling will prove to be spot on. I am  expecting no more than a statement about studies and at most of preferences.

I'm not so sure we'll be presented with a decision. Ann doesnt seem dictatorial like that. I'm sure the process will involve listing our options in the first instance.

I'm expecting a fully developed stand to be airlifted in and dropped into place, ready to go for the match v Celtic on the 27th.

Fxxx the SPFL

I suspect your feeling will prove to be spot on. I am  expecting no more than a statement about studies and at most of preferences.

I think there will be a bit more meat on the bone as they say.

Jambof3tornado

I'm not so sure we'll be presented with a decision. Ann doesnt seem dictatorial like that. I'm sure the process will involve listing our options in the first instance.

You think we are going to get a say in this? You can please all the peopke all of the time, means that a chunk of supporters wont be happy no matter what.

I'm expecting a fully developed stand to be airlifted in and dropped into place, ready to go for the match v Celtic on the 27th.

In the form of a bouncy castle :Hearts Man dance:

You think she will give the fans a list of options for us to choose from??? I doubt it.

She is a very intelligent business woman who will have pulled all the information together in terms of cost, logistics, planning, etc, and carried out due diligence behind the scenes before she makes the announcement on her plans.

Not being "dictatorial" - just diligently doing her job as the current owner and Chairperson of HMFC.

You think she will give the fans a list of options for us to choose from??? I doubt it.

I think she'll give us one option - the most realistic and feasible option with a detailed explanation as to why that is the case and why other options were ultimately dismissed. I'll be disappointed if we only get whispers about such a big decision for the club.

I think she'll give us one option - the most realistic and feasible option with a detailed explanation as to why that is the case and why other options were ultimately dismissed. I'll be disappointed if we only get whispers about such a big decision for the club.

Agreed. I have no doubt she will give us full reasons why she is going with her chosen option.

I do not think she will give the fans a list of options to choose from, as somebody seemed to suggest.

loveofthegame

What do you really expect?! Rome wasn't built in a day as they say. Are folk genuinely already expecting a fully costed stand proposal based on an architect's drawings that has full funding in place for work to start next summer...?!

I am rarely "in the know" as such but I have been told that various professionals have been approached and asked to meet with AB and others. Some of those meetings (I'm not sure if all) have already taken place, so things are moving in the right direction. What exactly was said in those meetings and the outcome I do not know full details of as I wasn't there and didn't want to delve as I trust the people looking into this to deliver. But a tender process for the work certainly seems to be underway.

What do you really expect?! Rome wasn't built in a day as they say. Are folk genuinely already expecting a fully costed stand proposal based on an architect's drawings that has full funding in place for work to start next summer...?!

I am rarely "in the know" as such but I have been told that various professionals have been approached and asked to meet with AB and others. Some of those meetings (I'm not sure if all) have already taken place, so things are moving in the right direction. What exactly was said in those meetings and the outcome I do not know full details of as I wasn't there and didn't want to delve as I trust the people looking into this to deliver. But a tender process for the work certainly seems to be underway.

I think the only decision that people fans want at this stage is - are we staying at Tynecastle or going to a new stadium. If a tender process is underway then this decision has surely been made?

loveofthegame

I think the only decision that people fans want at this stage is - are we staying at Tynecastle or going to a new stadium. If a tender process is underway then this decision has surely been made?

I think it is still very much all about feasibility. AB wants to stay at Tynie, but they need to engage architects, surveyors etc to tell them whether that is actually achievable. As far as I'm aware that is as far as it has got at present, but hopefully AB is going to tell us one way or another in the next week or so.

I think it is still very much all about feasibility. AB wants to stay at Tynie, but they need to engage architects, surveyors etc to tell them whether that is actually achievable. As far as I'm aware that is as far as it has got at present, but hopefully AB is going to tell us one way or another in the next week or so.

Did Vlad not manage to in theory squeeze a 40,000 seater into the current space ?

Did Vlad not manage to in his deluded mind squeeze a 40,000 seater into the current space ?

Changed that for you.  

Although we're missing an official statement, things said during the shareholders dinner mostly confirmed we're staying at Tynecastle, and given the Memorial Garden and Museum being put up in the Gorgie Stand, we wouldn't be throwing money away like that if we were planning to move.

I can't find the thread where the minutes from that shareholder's dinner were put up - has it been deleted due the minutes supposedly being confidential? There were a few interesting snippets about the stadium plans and what we were limited to in there (e.g. 23/24k is the maximum we're allowed on the current site).

Archived