Vuckic - released from club

Bazzas right boot

He's a talented player and I think he's good enough to play for us and make a difference to the team, however I wouldn't want us breaking the bank or wage structure to get him.

I'd rather leave him to go to Rangers if that's the case.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's a talented player and I think he's good enough to play for us and make a difference to the team, however I wouldn't want us breaking the bank or wage structure to get him.

I think almost every poster on this site would agree with that. Most have said precisely that themselves actually.

alicante jambo

Great, great player. I'd imagine he's probably already agreed a return to RFC, and asked Newcastle to release him so they don't have to pay a fee.

Aye he is a great great player.Went missing in the playoffs.Played decent in a couple of games thats it.Great great players turn up in big games he never.No fussed if we signed him or not.

Why are you so convinced it's either we go for him or let Rangers have him :lol: he's not going to Rangers.

Maybe just the way I'm reading it, but that doesn't make a lot of sense - too good for us, but might end up playing in the league below us?

FWIW he's a decent player and I'd take him for the right money, but I don't think what we'd consider he's worth and what he thinks he's worth will be the same ammount.

You're right in that I doubt many clubs will pay what he thinks he's worth.  Maybe a bit of a wake up call if he can't pick up a new club quickly due to his wage demands. 

Some good points made since this post too in regards to him going missing in the big games, although not sure we can judge him fully on the play offs.

Aye he is a great great player.Went missing in the playoffs.Played decent in a couple of games thats it.Great great players turn up in big games he never.No fussed if we signed him or not.

He played well in 4 out of 6 of the playoffs, but the finals are where it counts of course. He played very well against us at Ibrox, which was a big game for them. Pleasingly, we could afford to lose that game after running away with the league :)

He played well in 4 out of 6 of the playoffs, but the finals are where it counts of course. He played very well against us at Ibrox, which was a big game for them. Pleasingly, we could afford to lose that game after running away with the league :)

Was also pretty difficult for him to carry the whole team at times too! 

My favourite bit is when the the previously launched poster comes back under a different username and pretends to be a newbie. :lol:

Why did he get pumped off the boards?

Archived