Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

Re Walker - playing well in the SPL with a team at the top of the league ( ;) ) might increase his options, his next salary, and value by January.

No rush for him, particularly if Wolves is the destination at present.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the club are not wanting to sell him this season waiting on his valuation to go up.

Oh and because its on the media in Bulgaria on the TV there was a report earlier on it.

no end to this guys talents.understands bulgarian now.

fabienleclerq

Why?

I don't wanna put words in the guys mouth but I'd imagine it's probably because he's been shit since he got here.

Because the club are not wanting to sell him this season waiting on his valuation to go up.

Oh and because its on the media in Bulgaria on the TV there was a report earlier on it.

A bit of a flaw in your point...his contract is up at the end of the season when he will leave for nothing.Therefor his valuation going up means jack sh&t.

A bit of a flaw in your point...his contract is up at the end of the season when he will leave for nothing.Therefor his valuation going up means jack sh&t.

I think the previous poster is referring to Jamie Walker's value if we can hold onto him, not the Bulgarian kid.

FWIW, could it be that we are trying to put a contingency in place should we receive a big bid for Jamie Walker this window?

I think the previous poster is referring to Jamie Walker's value if we can hold onto him, not the Bulgarian kid.

FWIW, could it be that we are trying to put a contingency in place should we receive a big bid for Jamie Walker this window?

I read it as Kearney talking about the Bulgarian guy. Why would Jamie Walker be on Bulgarian news?

TyphoonJambo

I think this is all smoke and mirrors. I am pretty sure CL is looking around for another midfielder but not so sur eit?s this Bulgarian lad. Watch this space for something left of centre over the weekend.

I think this is all smoke and mirrors. I am pretty sure CL is looking around for another midfielder but not so sur eit?s this Bulgarian lad. Watch this space for something left of centre over the weekend.

A bit cryptic that Typhoon!

'Sur eit's" & 'Left of midfield' ???

Oh you tease...

TyphoonJambo

A bit cryptic that Typhoon!

'Sur eit's" & 'Left of midfield' ???

Oh you tease...

Crappy keyboard I?m afraid. However, my ITK contact said that they have been looking but the Bulgarian proved not as good as the hype and, strangely, not fit enough for our style of play. So, interest has returned to someone else that has been chased for a while but may now have become "more available". Like I said, could be crap as I am sure he is fed bullshit sometimes just to keep us guessing.

grantaitchie8

Crappy keyboard I?m afraid. However, my ITK contact said that they have been looking but the Bulgarian proved not as good as the hype and, strangely, not fit enough for our style of play. So, interest has returned to someone else that has been chased for a while but may now have become "more available". Like I said, could be crap as I am sure he is fed bullshit sometimes just to keep us guessing.

^^^ Scott Allan on loan IMO.

grantaitchie8

Unless it's Sibbald the player won't be playing in Scotland

I wasn't being serious.

john brownlee

According to the BG media he's not going anywhere, I post on Bulgarianfootie, and they're saying nothing more than he won't be leaving BG at this time, so maybe later who knows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jamboscanbevicius

I don't wanna put words in the guys mouth but I'd imagine it's probably because he's been shit since he got here.

Exactly... like everyone, I really want to see El Hass succeed. I just don't see it happening, and I think deep down RN and CL probably know that this is now one that isn't going to work out as they hoped. I'm not slating them. The guy sometimes looks like he has ability - but regular injuries, lack of a defined position in the team, and a style that slows play down do not really seem to fit!

Personally I would rather cut our losses and let him move on. Ideally we need to sign an energetic attacking CM to replace, rather than this "number 10" type player.

Not sure if he is attacking, bu happened to the link to Jens Jacobsson a couple of weeks ago?

All I know is John Murray isn't in Bulgaria.

And there we have it.

Daily Record. Should have ignored this thread after reading those two words.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Reading our reliable sources posts this morning, I am getting a klaxony kind of tingle in my spine!

I'm not having a go at jayjay or anybody else, but whether the article is 100% accurate or a total fabrication, I'd not expect Murray to still be over there.

We_are_the_Hearts

I'm not having a go at jayjay or anybody else, but whether the article is 100% accurate or a total fabrication, I'd not expect Murray to still be over there.

Was thinking that myself, he could have flew there and back same day

All I know is John Murray isn't in Bulgaria.

Your definitely bang on as I saw him this morning at riccarton. Doesn't mean he hasn't been there and came back though.

I'm infinitely not ITK. But I have a few ex players as associates unfortunately I get more hibs info than Hearts however I have been told a similar thing. Not getting excited (yet) but apparently we tried to get a player last month and it went nowhere but apparently it's back on. Cl/RN apparently think this player could be the difference between a good season and a historic season. Bull shit perhaps but interesting to hear a similar tale. It's definitely not this Bulgarian guy.

I'm infinitely not ITK. But I have a few ex players as associates unfortunately I get more hibs info than Hearts however I have been told a similar thing. Not getting excited (yet) but apparently we tried to get a player last month and it went nowhere but apparently it's back on. Cl/RN apparently think this player could be the difference between a good season and a historic season. Bull shit perhaps but interesting to hear a similar tale. It's definitely not this Bulgarian guy.

If it's not the Bulgarian guy, then it's time to finally change the name of this thread

The People's Chimp

I'm infinitely not ITK. But I have a few ex players as associates unfortunately I get more hibs info than Hearts however I have been told a similar thing. Not getting excited (yet) but apparently we tried to get a player last month and it went nowhere but apparently it's back on. Cl/RN apparently think this player could be the difference between a good season and a historic season. 

:pinilla: 

Post of the thread.

We_are_the_Hearts

Who is it?

Barry bannan

I had heard this also a few weeks back but this is the 1st ive heard since.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Zap Knight?

::troll:::'>

airdriejambo3

Barry bannan

his brother lives over the street from me maybe ill have to accidently bump into him and ask if there is any truth in this.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

What's that meant to mean??

I'll leave it with you...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Believe what you like...that's the man they're after.

I have no reason to disbelieve you

Archived