Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maroon tinted glasses 2

I can clarrify this deal wont happen.

I can clarify that without any clarification you won't be clarifying anything. Hope that clarifies it for you!

Winston Ingram

Always suspicious when someone goes to deal with foreign club X and next thing it is in the papers as a means to stir up interest or money from elsewhere. Similar seemed to happen with the Croatian dude. Smacks of being played like fiddles.. hope I am wrong. 

Is that because you got the devastating news about 'One Direction' yesterday.

Very Good. 10/10. Is that quite clear?

John Murray on the Don Revie in Sunny Beach IMHO.

He was on the Karaoke in the Piccadilly bar last night

I can clarrify this deal wont happen.

I can't clarify either way but I believe both parties want it to happen.

There are challenges to making it happen though.

We_are_the_Hearts

I can't clarify either way but I believe both parties want it to happen.

There are challenges to making it happen though.

What are the challenges?

We_are_the_Hearts

Primarily budget and up to 3 Hearts players finding new clubs.

There are 36 pay days before the end of the season, so 2 pkayers is about 72,000, not really much if we have a chance to get a top prospect

heartsfc_fan

Who are the 3 players? 

I'd guess Gallagher and Anderson are two. Not sure who the third is.

Don't rule out McGhee leaving for a decent fee.

Jambof3tornado

I think gallagher may did his heels in to see out his contract. Wont get as good a wage anywhere else.

Ibrahim Tall

McHattie.

I don't get the 'need' for McHattie to leave, Juwon is a superior player but if he gets injured we'd have no one really, especially if Rossi continues at CB. He's decent enough for SPL level and may still improve, doubt he's earning a fortune higher.

I don't get the 'need' for McHattie to leave, Juwon is a superior player but if he gets injured we'd have no one really, especially if Rossi continues at CB. He's decent enough for SPL level and may still improve, doubt he's earning a fortune higher.

Exactly!

McHattie.

I wonder if a loan deal could be sorted for McHattie with the other club paying all of his wages.

Means he gets a regular game and more experience and we get him off the wage bill for a bit.

Jamboscanbevicius

Has anyone actually been able to confirm or deny that Murray is in Bulgaria?

Not convinced that anyone is ITK on this, though an attacking, young CM would seem to complement the squad.

It will be interesting to see if anyone leaves too. Can't honestly see anyone taking Scott Gallagher unless he takes a step down to Championship or League 1 to get a first team gig... can't think of a Scottish Premier side that would need him.

With Anderson - has anyone challenged Robbie on it at a media conference? I'm sure he'd just give a diplomatic answer about fighting for places, but not making the Forfar squad surely means time is up. I'm sure he would have options at some level back in Holland if we agree to release him. I can see this happening over the next few days (if we can get someone in).

The only other I could see leaving is El Hass, but won't happen this window. Would be delighted to see him punted in Jan though.

rudi must stay

I wonder if a loan deal could be sorted for McHattie with the other club paying all of his wages.

Means he gets a regular game and more experience and we get him off the wage bill for a bit.

That also tells him he's not wanted, hopefully Neilson shows him some loyalty as you can't ever fault his effort. It's a crucial point in his career, IMO the goal yesterday showed he still wants to be here despite his critics

heard real betis are in for walker 1.8 million, my mate knows one of his family,

read what you want out of it

heard real betis are in for walker 1.8 million, my mate knows one of his family,read what you want out of it

Hearts spoke to Betis in the summer regarding one of their strikers. Can't remember the name now. It was just before we signed Juanma. Maybe part of a deal ?

Hearts spoke to Betis in the summer regarding one of their strikers. Can't remember the name now. It was just before we signed Juanma. Maybe part of a deal ?

1.8 was the money being talked about that I heard, although Wolves was the club.

1.8 was the money being talked about that I heard, although Wolves was the club.

The price is getting close to being a no brainer if that's where it is.

Id be gutted to see him go but that kind of money can't be ignored and we could strengthen the squad and add a bit of quality and depth to it.

Not convinced that anyone is ITK on this, though an attacking, young CM would seem to complement the squad.

It will be interesting to see if anyone leaves too. Can't honestly see anyone taking Scott Gallagher unless he takes a step down to Championship or League 1 to get a first team gig... can't think of a Scottish Premier side that would need him.

With Anderson - has anyone challenged Robbie on it at a media conference? I'm sure he'd just give a diplomatic answer about fighting for places, but not making the Forfar squad surely means time is up. I'm sure he would have options at some level back in Holland if we agree to release him. I can see this happening over the next few days (if we can get someone in).

The only other I could see leaving is El Hass, but won't happen this window. Would be delighted to see him punted in Jan though.

Is it feasible that we could do a deal in Holland (or elsewhere for that matter) with El Hass and Anderson going the other way in exchange or part exchange for a player?

Because the club are not wanting to sell him this season waiting on his valuation to go up.

Oh and because its on the media in Bulgaria on the TV there was a report earlier on it.

Why?

BangkokHearts

El Hass won't be going anywhere. Robbie has said numerous times he expects El Hass to be a big player for us.

heard real betis are in for walker 1.8 million, my mate knows one of his family,

read what you want out of it

I am family and haven't heard anything. Not saying you are wrong though.

I am family and haven't heard anything. Not saying you are wrong though.

You two need a PM to clarify :)  Then give me one to confirm :)

You two need a PM to clarify :) Then give me one to confirm :)

Well I say I am, but its really the Mrs. I try to stay tuned in tho :lol:

I think we need him in the squad. A couple 'injury's and suspensions' he will be back in the team. 

Id be gutted to see him go but that kind of money can't be ignored and we could strengthen the squad and add a bit of quality and depth to it.

I think we could be getting a bit more for him but it is decent money that may be hard to knock back.

If the Wolves connection is correct, they are supposed to be selling a player for 10 million - that might bump Walker's price up a bit

If Walker is to move this window (which I sincerely hope he doesn't) I'd imagine a move to Spain would suit his style more than a move to England.

A move to Spain could help Jamie Walker become a very accomplished technical footballer. Even more so than he is at present.

I think he'd flourish there ahead of the physicality of the English Championship for example

I think we could be getting a bit more for him but it is decent money that may be hard to knock back.

If the Wolves connection is correct, they are supposed to be selling a player for 10 million - that might bump Walker's price up a bit

Oh aye, I agree.  It's nothing compared to what he'd be worth if he was moving between two English clubs.  In the same breath though, CL and RN could do wonders with that if they were allowed to reinvest even 50% of it to strengthen the squad.

lol you still there ? Belge jambo

I wish Commander!!!! Back to work for a rest!!!!!

Jambof3tornado

If Jamie is to go I hope he's really ready for it and does us proud.

I'd rather he stayed but sometimes you dont get what you want.

Archived