Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

penicuik jambo

That's not bad.The new Andy Driver lasted two games.

Repeating the same shite patter on two threads.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your having a laugh surely ? have you seen him play? Why do you think he has not even been on the bench since the league started? If we started him in a league game it would finish him off totally. At best he could come on as a sub for the last ten minutes of a game if we were winning by about three clear goals otherwise forget it.

You're an expert I see

Your having a laugh surely ? have you seen him play? Why do you think he has not even been on the bench since the league started? If we started him in a league game it would finish him off totally. At best he could come on as a sub for the last ten minutes of a game if we were winning by about three clear goals otherwise forget it.

You're an expert I see

john brownlee

If there is anything to this rumour, I hope someone has informed the lad he'll be getting the exact opposite if he's coming to Edinburgh.

a pound for 2 litres of Zagorka, brewed since 1902!... Or 40 pence a pint at your local bar....that's why I'm here but only two days left. Then but to rip of Edinburgh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bert Le Clos

Given Prince has just gone off injured again, even more need for a signing of this type.

The_razors_edge

Given Prince has just gone off injured again, even more need for a signing of this type.

Was thinking the same when listening to the radio this afternoon. Pallardo and buaben possibly both unavailable short term, Anderson out the picture and Robbie didn't bring McKirdy on today even though he was the only recognised midfielder on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert Le Clos

Was thinking the same when listening to the radio this afternoon. Pallardo and buaben possibly both unavailable short term, Anderson out the picture and Robbie didn't bring McKirdy on today even though he was the only recognised midfielder on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think we'll see McKirdy this season, and plenty more of him next year too.

I can understand Neilson bringing on McGhee ahead of McKirdy today. Under the cosh a bit, defending a lead, McGhee is more defensive minded, has played in midfield before and has about 50 first team appearances to McKirdy's 3.

But generally speaking I agree, we're definitely light in centre mid.

Clerry Jambo

If money is available and we can let a player or two go then defo need a central midfielder with a bit presence

I really don't get the Anderson seethe on here. Is he really as bad as people are making out?!

I watched him against Livingstone (where he scored), Alloa and Cowdenbeath and I honestly didn't think he had to bad a game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I really don't get the Anderson seethe on here. Is he really as bad as people are making out?!

I watched him against Livingstone (where he scored), Alloa and Cowdenbeath and I honestly didn't think he had to bad a game.

Rather than say he is bad I don't think he's at the right level for the moment.

Rather than say he is bad I don't think he's at the right level for the moment.

So you'd rather have McGhee playing in midfield than start Anderson?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

So you'd rather have McGhee playing in midfield than start Anderson?

I think McGhee was called on to manage a particular match situation today. Neither would improve us in this area long term

With no midweek game this week this will be the big story.

I think he'll be a Jambo within the week.

Not according to our manager.

We need a good centre mid player... Injuries and suspension could have a major impact on our season.

INNNJOOOREEESS AND SHUSHPENSHIIINSSS

john brownlee

N

I think he'll be a Jambo within the week.[/quoteot

Not according to Bulgarian footy news sorry to disappoint but you never know things may change as we all know with newspaper reports]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We won't be paying ?350k for him that's for sure.

?I noticed they?re saying there?s an offer in. There?s been no offer put in at all from us. He?s a good player who is being put about a lot of clubs in Italy and Spain. But at that kind of price, it?s not what we?re looking at.? 

Robbie Neilson

Surprise surprise 

The JKB establishment have decided he's pish so he's pish.

I presume you've gathered that's how this game works by now.

We_are_the_Hearts

So if you dont rate Anderson its a seethe and you hate him, what a load of pish. I want every Hearts player to be great but sometimes you just have to accept players wont make it.

I saw him in a few pre-season games and in the Raith game he was given 60 minutes alongside McKirdy and he created absolutely nothing. The guy probably lacks a bit of confidence and it shows in his play because an attacking midfielder which he is supposed to be should be going forward at every opportunity.

He wanted to turn back or go sideways the whole time. He came on as a sub against Everton and under no pressure inside the Everton half he passes the ball back to Alexander!!

I think that playing him now after such a good start would be a serious risk and I am not sure that Robbie thinks McKirdy is ready yet either.

So I really think that we need cover in that central midfield area preferably with someone that is match fit and can go straight into the side now.

fabienleclerq

The JKB establishment have decided he's pish so he's pish.

I presume you've gathered that's how this game works by now.

If you have an opinion that doesn't suit spencer you're part of the jkb establishment.

I presume that's how this works.

• 2 weeks later...
Fxxx the SPFL

Redtop saying John Murray in Bulgaria trying to tie up a deal and that asking price has been lowered!

hopefully true, possibly JayJay will update us if he has heard anything.

Redtop saying John Murray in Bulgaria trying to tie up a deal and that asking price has been lowered!

Which red top?

Is there a red top you'd trust?

Eh, no. Good point.

I'm sure Robbie already ruled this one out?

I read an interview where he said that the player was known to them but was out of our reach at the price that was mentioned.

Said yesterday that we have targeted one more player but we needed to ship one or two out to facilitate wages.

This may well be the player!!!!

I'm sure Robbie already ruled this one out?

Why do you think that?  Not having a go.  Just interested.

This guy has to sign for my credibility on JKB.  This is easily the longest thread I've ever started.  I'll be up there in the stratosphere of posters like Craigie,Tart and many others.

I'm a father of two children but this will mean so much more.

Said yesterday that we have targeted one more player but we needed to ship one or two out to facilitate wages.

This may well be the player!!!!

Im pretty sure it is.

Edit - and he wants to come to us.

Darth Sidious

Did Branny Kostadinov's brother not post on here when he was with us, if he is still registered someone could DM and ask for his thought on this player.  Sure his username started BG or something.

I heard yesterday that we were going after him again this week. This was from a source that told me Wilson would leave at the end of last season long before it became public knowledge. So I'm optimistic that it'll happen. We need a playmaker. 

Archived