Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

Clerry Jambo

Can only see this happening if someone leaves.

Walker?

Don't understand why, this guy may cost 200K-300K, not exactly bursting the bank and if we are in for him then money is obviously available

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TyphoonJambo

Dont know anything about the guy but if hes as good as being touted then a midfield selected from Prince, Gomis, Walker, Pallardo. Nicholson, King, McKirdy and him, would be a great problem for Robbie to have every week. 

I can't see Walker leaving this window.

The season has just started with him playing in top league where other clubs are actually watching (as opposed to when we played all our youngsters in a relegation certainty).

His value will rise dramatically if he is in the same form in January and it will be much less of a risk for a buying club if he has proved himself over at least half a season.

January is the window I fear for a host of players.

You're an expert I see

I am not claiming to be an expert just stating what I think, just as you are doing. We will find out soon enough just how good the guy is and it's already obvious what Robbie thinks of him by his lack of game time and the fact that he is preferring a raw 17 year old to be on the bench.

I have stated before when discussing this guy that I would love him to succeed but from what I have seen of him I just can't see it, time will tell though, good luck to him.

The JKB establishment have decided he's pish so he's pish.

I presume you've gathered that's how this game works by now.

Do you have to post everything twice?

The People's Chimp

The JKB establishment have decided he's pish so he's pish.

I presume you've gathered that's how this game works by now.

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that the guy whose whole raison d'?tre was the incessant slating of Robinson on here, is now the flag bearer for Kenny Anderson? 

Anyway, it would seem that the Hearts establishment (namely Levein and Neilson) have decided that Anderson isn't good enough. I presume you've gathered that's how the game works by now. 

Can only see this happening if someone leaves.

Walker?

We know Gallagher is free to find another club.

We can also speculate that Anderson is too.

And further speculate that McHattie understands he isnt needed.

Or Celtic qualify for the CL.

The Internet

Not anything about this on Twitter,or any social media...is this a wind up?

If anything that just makes me more confident that it's going through. 

@jamiekborthwick: Good wee transfer tale in @Record_Sport this morning: Hearts watching Milen Gamakov in Bulgaria. I understand no offer has been made though.

Do you have to post everything twice?

He's obcessed with Hearts fans who don't rate him,wants to start a war everytime people commented how poor he is.Going back to pre season when it was

evident the guy was out his depth.

Anyway, it would seem that the Hearts establishment (namely Levein and Neilson) have decided that Anderson isn't good enough. 

I would have inserted an 'at present' at the end of that sentence.  Anderson may have fallen down the midfield pecking order but I do not believe that Levein / Neilson / Murray did not do their homework before signing him.

We_are_the_Hearts

I would have inserted an 'at present' at the end of that sentence.  Anderson may have fallen down the midfield pecking order but I do not believe that Levein / Neilson / Murray did not do their homework before signing him.

If he doesn't play tonight then we can forget about him in my opinion

If he doesn't play tonight then we can forget about him in my opinion

I would say that's a fair enough comment.

Levein and Robbie would have done a bit of homework, however January signings generally are a top up to the squad - some work out like Zeefuik, others like Anderson just don't.

After coming here on good reports and scoring a goal at Livy, we all thought we had a player here.  However unfortunately he has been totally ineffective with some really poor moments (tripping over the ball in front of the Wheatfield and THAT back pass this season) that have caused fans to doubt if he is a decent player after all.

We have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, however Robbie has dropped him from the squad and has not come out with any encouragement for him in the press (as he did with McHattie last week).

Looks to me that he is on the way out regardless if he gets a game tonight.

Mind you he may score a hatrick and play a stormer tonight........

Funny as **** if Murray's sat on a beach in Bulgaria reading some of the posts on here.

Hilarious        :qqb004:

Not anything about this on Twitter,or any social media...is this a wind up?

very occasionally news appears exclusively in print editions

some system they have where not every story is put on web

Daily Record today

julienbrellier

am I right in saying this guy is a creative, central midfielder? If so, we should make it a priority to sign him whilst retaining all of our key players as he is certainly of a very high calibre.  We are possibly only 1 or 2 key players away from a title challenge and this kind of signing could make the difference.  It would certainly solidify qualification for Europe which is now our aim realistically.

His wiki has been updated by someone. Own up :lol:

"On the recent speculation linking him with Heart of Midlothian, Gamakov stated "the JT's? followed them for years, 3 cups in my lifetime, King Rudi, Prince Paul, Wee Robbo, tidy". Milen then admitted to trolling hibs.net since his early teens saying "some bams on there mate, stone radge the lot of them, relegation parties, pfff" before firing a quick 1-5 at the camera and he was gone."

Fxxx the SPFL

Even funnier is he is on the bench tonight as part of the back room staff

EJY5151 SOFIA-EDINBURGH arrives at 16.35 plenty time to get up to Forfar.

EJY5151 SOFIA-EDINBURGH arrives at 16.35 plenty time to get up to Forfar.

5151 you say?

Surely a sign....

From Robbie's interview in the EEN today -

"McKirdy, McGhee, McHattie, Liam Smith, Oliver, King - these guys are desperate for game time"

No mention of Anderson.

From Robbie's interview in the EEN today -

"McKirdy, McGhee, McHattie, Liam Smith, Oliver, King - these guys are desperate for game time"

No mention of Anderson.

Maybe he's not so desperate

"On the recent speculation linking him with Heart of Midlothian, Gamakov stated "the JT's? followed them for years, 3 cups in my lifetime, King Rudi, Prince Paul, Wee Robbo, tidy". Milen then admitted to trolling hibs.net since his early teens saying "some bams on there mate, stone radge the lot of them, relegation parties, pfff" before firing a quick 1-5 at the camera and he was gone."

Thats the most embarrassing thing i have ever read.

Thats the most embarrassing thing i have ever read.

Clearly you've never read the email that Hibs walloper sent to Lithuania......

Riddley Walker

Funny as **** if Murray's sat on a beach in Bulgaria reading some of the posts on here.

That

Would

Be

So

Funny.

:cornette:

Have any these wiki edits ever been remotely funny?

Shite patter.

Marooned In Oz

Howling chat

Riddley Walker

:thumbsup:

I'm far too jaded to try and trump your yawn tbh :(

Tbh my comeback of "yawn at your yawn" was absolutely pathetic :lol:

I think I trumped myself.

The club he is with have major financial issues.

We are nearing the end of the transfer window and no doubt the players agent and the club are now becoming more desperate to do a deal.

Like many transfers it's all a game of brinkmanship and if there is substance to it then the price is coming down as we discuss it on this board.

However there will be other deals being considered and as we reach the weekend players who were not available will become so.......and of course are we really in the market for anyone or is any move reliant on a move out of the club ?

If we are making a bid, it's good to see Murray actually going out to watch him in the flesh as opposed to just going by Wyscout.

He's obcessed with Hearts fans who don't rate him,wants to start a war everytime people commented how poor he is.Going back to pre season when it was

evident the guy was out his depth.

Good to know.

Great post

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that the guy whose whole raison d'?tre was the incessant slating of Robinson on here, is now the flag bearer for Kenny Anderson?

Anyway, it would seem that the Hearts establishment (namely Levein and Neilson) have decided that Anderson isn't good enough. I presume you've gathered that's how the game works by now.

Robinson is and was a horribly limited player. His current employer & manager tells you everything.

I'm no flag bearer for Kenny Anderson. I merely thought it might be fair to see the guy even play a solitary game in his favoured position. Having come over from Netherlands I wouldn't have thought one game would've been too much to ask.

After all we were subjected to over 100 of Robinson in his so called favoured role if you wish to consider the comparison you happily cite.

Archived