Milen Gamakov - John Murray in Bulgaria now?

Kiwidoug

TyphoonJambo

I've been to Plovdiv and I can confirm that there is cheap beer and  loads of top Tottie, not sure this helps but I hope he signs anyway

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TyphoonJambo

so, you're writing him off because he has the label of a good prospect and ten years ago we also had a Bulgarian who was a good prospect that didn't work out?!

Seem logical :2thumbsup:  

The reason people are 'creaming themselves' isn't to do with a label. Its to do with the fact he's at an age for the first team, almost won player of the year at 21, made the national squad and looks like he is what we need on video evidence. 

Perfectly sums it up for me. A real prospect and a big strong, young lad, eager to impress, in a role we universally acknowledge as the most important requirement in the team. So whats the problem? 

Can we get a refund on Anderson and put the extra money towards this chap.

Talking of Anderson.Who was it that felt in his water he was going to have a good season :cornette:

Getting some form of game time would be a start for the lad.

Getting some form of game time would be a start for the lad.

Your having a laugh surely ? have you seen him play? Why do you think he has not even been on the bench since the league started? If we started him in a league game it would finish him off totally. At best he could come on as a sub for the last ten minutes of a game if we were winning by about three clear goals otherwise forget it.

Your having a laugh surely ? have you seen him play? Why do you think he has not even been on the bench since the league started? If we started him in a league game it would finish him off totally. At best he could come on as a sub for the last ten minutes of a game if we were winning by about three clear goals otherwise forget it.

Don't bother mate,we're going over old ground,anybody with half a bit savvy football wise can see the boy is absolute gash,always gonna get these sympathisers sayn he hasn't had a chance etc when really after his first 45 minutes we knew he was dog meat.

Don't bother mate,we're going over old ground,anybody with half a bit savvy football wise can see the boy is absolute gash,always gonna get these sympathisers sayn he hasn't had a chance etc when really after his first 45 minutes we knew he was dog meat.

Aye you are probably right but it's hard to ignore for me, anyway it's nice to know someone agrees with my thoughts on the guy.

Auld Reekin'

:facepalm:   And yet another thread, ostensibly with nothing at all to do with Anderson, gets hi-jacked by those with an extreme agenda against him. What is it with you? Did he shag your sister / mother / girlfriend / you?

I just don't get how some posters on here behave. It is one thing to voice an opinion on a player, but it feels like there is a concerted campaign against Anderson and McHattie. Same thing happened to Jamie Mole. There are others who seem desperate to sell Patterson and Walker...seems that if you are one of our better players, some "fans" want you sold, and if you are having difficulties, then don't expect support from some "supporters"...

:facepalm:   And yet another thread, ostensibly with nothing at all to do with Anderson, gets hi-jacked by those with an extreme agenda against him. What is it with you? Did he shag your sister / mother / girlfriend / you?

Nobody has a specific agenda against Anderson that I can see but what I have noticed is that some people can see when a player is not suitable and some can't. If you read through the whole thread you will realise that some didn't think another midfielder was required whilst others did suggesting that if and when injuries and suspension happen as they surely will then we are short of cover in that area and that is where Anderson's name was mentioned.

I don't rate the guy but I would be delighted if he were to turn things around and become a great player for us but I have no agenda against him.

I just don't get how some posters on here behave. It is one thing to voice an opinion on a player, but it feels like there is a concerted campaign against Anderson and McHattie. Same thing happened to Jamie Mole. There are others who seem desperate to sell Patterson and Walker...seems that if you are one of our better players, some "fans" want you sold, and if you are having difficulties, then don't expect support from some "supporters"...

Is that not the whole point about these boards where fans can voice their opinions? Just because you and others don't agree doesn't mean that there is a concerted campaign against specific players.

Auld Reekin'

Nobody has a specific agenda against Anderson that I can see but what I have noticed is that some people can see when a player is not suitable and some can't. If you read through the whole thread you will realise that some didn't think another midfielder was required whilst others did suggesting that if and when injuries and suspension happen as they surely will then we are short of cover in that area and that is where Anderson's name was mentioned.

I don't rate the guy but I would be delighted if he were to turn things around and become a great player for us but I have no agenda against him.

Two or three on here absolutely do. I admit I haven't read through the whole thread, but I did notice one poster in particular who, at every opportunity, will have a major pop at Anderson, whether in context or not. I don't think you're that far behind them either, from a fair number of the posts I've seen from you recently.

OK you and he / she / it don't like him or rate him, and are by no means backwards in expressing your opinion, but it gets a bit dull after a while. Time to give it a wee rest perhaps...?

This be another 40 pages of crap before he signs like the Oshinawa thread then?

Anyone posted any embarrassing songs yet?

Or fell oot?

Two or three on here absolutely do. I admit I haven't read through the whole thread, but I did notice one poster in particular who, at every opportunity, will have a major pop at Anderson, whether in context or not. I don't think you're that far behind them either, from a fair number of the posts I've seen from you recently.

OK you and he / she / it don't like him or rate him, and are by no means backwards in expressing your opinion, but it gets a bit dull after a while. Time to give it a wee rest perhaps...?

You and the others who keep harping on about this are also by no means backwards in expressing your opinion so how is that different to me expressing mine. It seems you are judging who is right and who is wrong and saying give it a rest. By doing so in a perverse sort of way you are actually extending the argument.

I made my point earlier and was happy to leave it at that but I don't like being told to give it a rest.

The People's Chimp

The player is on facebook so someone could send him a message....you never know they may get a reply.

I know that if I was on the verge of a possible ?1/4M deal to showcase myself in the shadow of the EPL, that I would definitely jeopardise it by replying to dafties on Facebook.

The Future's Maroon

It can be a pain seeing the usual Anderson/McHattie haters hijack threads....but does it really bother folk? Personally I read the comment and then ignore it!

It can be a pain seeing the usual Anderson/McHattie haters hijack threads....but does it really bother folk? Personally I read the comment and then ignore it!

But your in space helping Nasa.

Auld Reekin'

You and the others who keep harping on about this are also by no means backwards in expressing your opinion so how is that different to me expressing mine. It seems you are judging who is right and who is wrong and saying give it a rest. By doing so in a perverse sort of way you are actually extending the argument.

I made my point earlier and was happy to leave it at that but I don't like being told to give it a rest.

I have not "harped on" about the vendetta from some against Anderson, merely pointed-out on a few occasions how unfair it was to judge a player who has been given so few opportunities to play in the position he was signed for. And, yes, absolutely am I judging who's right or wrong on this issue, according to my view of the situation, as a Hearts' supporter of getting-on-for forty years standing. I have seen countless Hearts' players who were much less talented than Anderson play many more games and receive much less criticism.

The Future's Maroon

But your in space helping Nasa.

Aye, and?!! ;-)

Geoff Kilpatrick

The player is on facebook so someone could send him a message....you never know they may get a reply.

You knock yourself out doing that.

:cornette:

Oh the joy of post-post modern confusion!

Black is white and you're wrong and I'm right!  But wait a minute, your opinion is equally as valid as mine, even if it's cockwomble!

The house is on fire!

No it's not!

Yes it is!

No it's not!

Okay then, you hold to your truth but, I smell the aroma of roast pork, so I'm out of here.

Sepp's Bladder

I haven't slated Anderson and have always backed McHattie but Jamie Mole!!! I still have nightmares about Jamie bloody Mole!

There are others who seem desperate to sell Patterson and Walker...seems that if you are one if our better players, some "fans" want you sold

To be fair its not out of the ordinary for people to expect that our best youth products may eventually be sold, it was said from the offset by Levein we are a selling club and over the years we have reared and sold countless talented footballers.

Re Anderson. Couldnt agree more. He was signed because management/scouts saw something. Unless given a chance to play we may never know how good he is/isn't. Just because a player is good/bad in training doesnt mean to say they will be the same on match day. Obviously if he was going to be an instant hit or we'd paid a large sum I could understand, but he was signed for a small sum as someone who could be developed.

This be another 40 pages of crap before he signs like the Oshinawa thread then?

Anyone posted any embarrassing songs yet?

Or fell oot?

To the tune of "Baby Give it Up" KC and the Sunshine band.

"Ma ma, ma ma, ma ma, ma ma, mamama" "Milen Gamakov, Gamakov. Milen Gamakov"

You asked for it :lol:

To the tune of "Baby Give it Up" KC and the Sunshine band.

"Ma ma, ma ma, ma ma, ma ma, mamama" "Milen Gamakov, Gamakov. Milen Gamakov"

You asked for it :lol:

LOL. That's actually better than half the pish on the Oshinawa thread mate.

Ah well. Looks like that's that then with regards to him and Stevie May.

Real shame as we're only a couple of quality players in key positions away from a really good team.

I'm guessing that there must be no funds left as it's quite clear where we're lacking.

I have not "harped on" about the vendetta from some against Anderson, merely pointed-out on a few occasions how unfair it was to judge a player who has been given so few opportunities to play in the position he was signed for. And, yes, absolutely am I judging who's right or wrong on this issue, according to my view of the situation, as a Hearts' supporter of getting-on-for forty years standing. I have seen countless Hearts' players who were much less talented than Anderson play many more games and receive much less criticism.

hahahaha ****ing stop it!!!!!!Vendetta?Heard it all,you dont rate a footballer=vendetta against him.total pish.

Ron Burgundy

hahahaha ******* stop it!!!!!!Vendetta?Heard it all,you dont rate a footballer=vendetta against him.total pish.

Everybody is brilliant otherwise you're abusive.

I feel we could really do with an attacking mid but trust our management to make the right calls, they havent let us down yet.

Real shame as we're only a couple of quality players in key positions away from a really good team.

I'm guessing that there must be no funds left as it's quite clear where we're lacking.

I'd say we are already a really good team. We don't have that much depth in the squad so, we are short of alternatives in central midfield and up front. It seems we have spent our lot though and over stretching financially to fill the squad out a bit isn't really an option for us. Shame but has to be accepted.

I'd say we are already a really good team. We don't have that much depth in the squad so, we are short of alternatives in central midfield and up front. It seems we have spent our lot though and over stretching financially to fill the squad out a bit isn't really an option for us. Shame but has to be accepted.

All true.

We're clearly a decent team but we're a couple of first choice, quality players away from 98' or 06' standard.

We obviously can't afford it but May and possibly this midfielder and we might not be far away. The standard of Old Firm player is dramatically less now than it was then as well I suppose.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Time to close thread. Current lot aren't doing too bad. Doubt Robbie would give anything away to our competitors though. Take a look over the city to realise why

MR INCREDIBLE

Yes we must be lacking somewhere only being 2 points clear at the top.

All true.

We're clearly a decent team but we're a couple of first choice, quality players away from 98' or 06' standard.

We obviously can't afford it but May and possibly this midfielder and we might not be far away. The standard of Old Firm player is dramatically less now than it was then as well I suppose.

The 98 team took a few years to build IIRC. The 06 team was more or less bought in 3 weeks. Both teams would win the current SPFL in a canter. So we don't need to be as good as them to do pretty well. I don't think we have enough to win it this season,or even get a relatively near miss like the 98 and 06 teams did, but we are on the right tracks that's for sure.

Did you actually read my post or just dive in with the above?

I said that we're clearly a decent team but we're still a couple of quality players short of being a great Hearts team.

Which part of that do you disagree with?

The 98 team took a few years to build IIRC. The 06 team was more or less bought in 3 weeks. Both teams would win the current SPFL in a canter. So we don't need to be as good as them to do pretty well. I don't think we have enough to win it this season,or even get a relatively near miss like the 98 and 06 teams did, but we are on the right tracks that's for sure.

Yeah, agree with that as well although there were big parts of the 06's already in place (Pressley, Miko, Gordon, Webster, Hartley, Neilson). 

I'm probably just being greedy but I think we're just a wee big light in creativity in midfield to really be comfortable 2nd and challenge Celtic.

Bert Le Clos

I've been to Plovdiv and I can confirm that there is cheap beer and  loads of top Tottie, not sure this helps but I hope he signs anyway

If there is anything to this rumour, I hope someone has informed the lad he'll be getting the exact opposite if he's coming to Edinburgh.

We never had these boards 40 years ago.

fabienleclerq

Not really what he said is it?

Anyway we are three games in, we'll see where we are after 10/15 games. Imo we are short a central Midfielder but Gomis and Buaben are still a good partnership.

The_razors_edge

Yeah, agree with that as well although there were big parts of the 06's already in place (Pressley, Miko, Gordon, Webster, Hartley, Neilson).

I'm probably just being greedy but I think we're just a wee big light in creativity in midfield to really be comfortable 2nd and challenge Celtic.

Agreed. This guy could have been the final piece of the jigsaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived