How many season tickets sold??

Fenerjambo

Why does it matter how many have been sold? You either want to renew or you don?t. :confused:

I know, I mean the very idea of asking your fellow Hearts supporters a genuine question on a Hearts supporters forum.

What a tool.....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, I mean the very idea of asking your fellow Hearts supporters a genuine question on a Hearts supporters forum.

What a tool.....

Well maybe you could explain what difference it would make if we sold 10 or 10,000 because I don't see what bearing it has on anything. :rolleyes:

renewed mine and my daughters today,held of as long as i could but the pull to tynie was too much.

Well maybe you could explain what difference it would make if we sold 10 or 10,000 because I don't see what bearing it has on anything. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha!! Ahem, how about over ?1,000,000+ to a club that's anywhere between ?25m-?40m in debt.....

For argument's sake, let's say the average price of a Hearts season ticket is around ?300:

If we only sell 10,000 season tickets compared to 13,500 last season, this is an immediate loss of ?1,050,000 aswell as the additional loss of these 3,500 people buying pies, bovrils, programmes every fortnight.

....Unless they all choose to purchase tickets for each home game individually :P

Yeah..... no difference at all..... suuuuuuuure......

Are you seriously trying to say that if Hearts only sold 10 season tickets, it wouldnt be headline news???

Nucky Thompson

He means what difference does it make to a fellow supporter:cool: Some people are getting a boner at the thought of Hearts being denied revenue:confused:

He means what difference does it make to a fellow supporter:cool: Some people are getting a boner at the thought of Hearts being denied revenue:confused:

You wouldnt be at all bothered if Hearts had only sold 10 season tickets then no?

Ha Ha!! Ahem, how about over ?1,000,000+ to a club that's anywhere between ?25m-?40m in debt.....

For argument's sake, let's say the average price of a Hearts season ticket is around ?300:

If we only sell 10,000 season tickets compared to 13,500 last season, this is an immediate loss of ?1,050,000 aswell as the additional loss of these 3,500 people buying pies, bovrils, programmes every fortnight.

....Unless they all choose to purchase tickets for each home game individually :P

So Blame Vlad, stop having a go at fellow Jambos for not re-newing! If he loses that amount of money, maybe he'll see sense and leave the team well alone or feckov back to Lithuania!

Fenerjambo
Somebody like me?

If you added something new to the problems and arguments we face then fair enough. You could have 'bumped' hundreds of other threads with the exact same content instead of regurgitating the same stuff.

Do you have any ideas how to sort it all out? (apart from boycotting season ticket sales)

Aye somebody like you!! If you don't like hearing people's reasons for not renewing then stay away from the thread?! Boycotting season tickets is a way of showing how some fans feel and won't put up with the same ***** next season. It's an attempt to show this to Lunatic features in Lithuania and a sign towards him that he ain't fooling some of us.Is this OK for you??

Fenerjambo
I like the bit about how you know far more people who are not renewing than are renewing is your nickname really Jimmy Nae Pals. I have at least now let me think two pals all renewing mmmmmmmmm!!!

:embarassed:

We have a lot of season ticket holders in my work to which there are far more NOT renewing than renewing.Plus I know many others who aren't renewing outside my work.Does that make more sense to you??:confused:

132goals1958
We've sold loads. We'll sell loads more. There you go.

To buy or not to buy that is a question. The answer should be based on your own gut feeling or if you want to have a few beers with like minded souls on a saturday or prance around the gyle looking at curtains for the spare room.

Football for me is a way of life, its what I do. It is what I'll always do.

This is my choice and I will not decry anybody who feels differently as that will be THEIR choice.

Well said which is why I renewed mine weeks ago.

Nucky Thompson
We have a lot of season ticket holders in my work to which there are far more NOT renewing than renewing.Plus I know many others who aren't renewing outside my work.Does that make more sense to you??:confused:
And why the need to get all excited about it? What will be will be:rolleyes: I reckon people who were season ticket holders Pre-Burley will all renew and the people who only got season tickets 3 years ago won't:cool: Even you can see that it was only in the last 3 years our season ticket sales got quite high.

Mick Belker

I think you are right "sadly". I have had a season ticket since 2005 but i have decided to renew. Romanov has shown that he was trying to get a decent manager so i will come half to meet him and renew for another year. Hoping to see some passion back on the pitch and the club moving forward and not a rerun of the tripe that was served up last season!

If that was aimed at me then you are well wide of the mark

So Blame Vlad, stop having a go at fellow Jambos for not re-newing! If he loses that amount of money, maybe he'll see sense and leave the team well alone or feckov back to Lithuania!

Who's having a go? A guy has asked a question about season tickets and someone has had a go at him for daring to ask his fellow Hearts fans a question! I think you need to chill out and go over this thread again :confused:

And why the need to get all excited about it? What will be will be:rolleyes: I reckon people who were season ticket holders Pre-Burley will all renew and the people who only got season tickets 3 years ago won't:cool: Even you can see that it was only in the last 3 years our season ticket sales got quite high.

I think you could be spot on here.

Most (not all) of us who have had ST's for years have seen a lot worse and it's not put us off, we just want to support our team.

Those that 'jumped on the bandwagon' are now jumping off because we're not challenging the like of Barca, Man U, Inter etc.

Once again Boo boo you are totaly wrong,but if it helps your agenda then fine.

You reckon wrong but really that's no surprise. I know over a dozen guys who have had ST's for over 150 years combined who haven't renewed yet and won't until they see a new manager appointed with autonomy over the football side of the club. To say that people who have not renewed are those that enjoyed a couple of months improvement and got ST's in Autumn 2005 is complete and utter sheite.

Walter Bishop

Hi Vlad,

Myself and 4 other members of my family have been season ticket holders between 6 and 30 years. We are NOT renewing. Kind of blows your theory to pieces.

Cheers.

You reckon wrong but really that's no surprise. I know over a dozen guys who have had ST's for over 150 years combined who haven't renewed yet and won't until they see a new manager appointed with autonomy over the football side of the club. To say that people who have not renewed are those that enjoyed a couple of months improvement in Autumn 2005 is complete and utter sheite.

What else do you expect from him,some kind of post that doesn't try and belittle anyone who doesn't share his demented thought's.

Drylaw Hearts

I'm not surprised to read another post from you which is utter bull.

Me and 2 mates have not renewed yet and all 3 of us have had ST holders for over 20 years.

2 of us have been in the same seat in the Wheatfield for over 10 years.

If Hearts have sold 6500 season tickets when they announced on the club website three weeks ago that they had sold 7000 it definitely matters. It shows we can't trust anything coming out of the club, as if we didn't know this already.

Guest juvehearts

7000 sounds about right for the current state of afairs that the club is in.

hearts will always have fans that bleed maroon & white. No matter what happens, something which i respect. I three seasons ago was one of these, spending around 2-3k a season following Hearts. It was what we do as die-hard fans.

Sadly since Rominov came along & meddled with the team bringing in imposters from Lithuania that the hearts fans KNEW were rubish & STILL getting in the 1st team infront of better players was where I as a fan threw in the towel.

theirs one thing that hurts me the most about the whole situation.......... I can eaisly be fixed tomorrow morning. :sad:

Well only 2 people serving and no punters inside the ticket office at 11am when i was there. Asked the girl how many had been in today and she said about 50. Expecting a mad rush tomorrow she said.

Looking bad for uncle Vlads pennys

Nucky Thompson
Hi Vlad,

Myself and 4 other members of my family have been season ticket holders between 6 and 30 years. We are NOT renewing. Kind of blows your theory to pieces.

Cheers.

Good for you jamie:) I just hope you and your 4 family members are sitting watching on the telly when the JT's are in a final this year:cool:

Independence
Well only 2 people serving and no punters inside the ticket office at 11am when i was there. Asked the girl how many had been in today and she said about 50. Expecting a mad rush tomorrow she said.

Looking bad for uncle Vlads pennys

One of the sadest aspects of the current plight Hearts find themselves in just now is the number of 'so called' fans who appear to be enjoying this situation. If its "looking bad for uncle Vlads pennys" then it is looking bad for Hearts.

If Vlad walks then there is no Hearts!!!!

Support your team through thick and thin and help get us through this bad spell.

Independence
7000 sounds about right for the current state of afairs that the club is in.

hearts will always have fans that bleed maroon & white. No matter what happens, something which i respect. I three seasons ago was one of these, spending around 2-3k a season following Hearts. It was what we do as die-hard fans.

Sadly since Rominov came along & meddled with the team bringing in imposters from Lithuania that the hearts fans KNEW were rubish & STILL getting in the 1st team infront of better players was where I as a fan threw in the towel.

theirs one thing that hurts me the most about the whole situation.......... I can eaisly be fixed tomorrow morning. :sad:

Sorry mate but you definately do not bleed maroon and white!!!!!!

I as a Hearts fan will never throw in the towel and thats after watching them for 50 years!!!!!

winston churchill
I'm not surprised to read another post from you which is utter bull.

Me and 2 mates have not renewed yet and all 3 of us have had ST holders for over 20 years. snap

2 of us have been in the same seat in the Wheatfield for over 10 years.

snap

Only a Game
One of the sadest aspects of the current plight Hearts find themselves in just now is the number of 'so called' fans who appear to be enjoying this situation. If its "looking bad for uncle Vlads pennys" then it is looking bad for Hearts.

If Vlad walks then there is no Hearts!!!!

Support your team through thick and thin and help get us through this bad spell.

I hate when some clown posts this. Identify ONE Hearts fan (either on here or in "real life") who is "enjoying this situation".

I can identify lots for you who wont follow blindly into the abyss we are getting ever closer to staring down again without standing up and saying something or doing something when the time comes.

You're blindly accepting what is going on here and constantly putting down other who just wont do that. Grow some balls.

I as a Hearts fan will never throw in the towel and thats after watching them for 50 years!!!!!

But your only 51years old!!!;)

Independence
I hate when some clown posts this. Identify ONE Hearts fan (either on here or in "real life") who is "enjoying this situation".

I can identify lots for you who wont follow blindly into the abyss we are getting ever closer to staring down again without standing up and saying something or doing something when the time comes.

You're blindly accepting what is going on here and constantly putting down other who just wont do that. Grow some balls.

Surely I am entitled to my own opinion?

I take it that if anyone has a different stance from your own then they should "grow some balls" !

I do not "blindly accept" what is going on and have taken action many times in the past when things at Hearts have been going wrong. This is not the first time. However, I have never stopped supporting the team and will not do so. I also think Vlad has learned his lessons, big time. Surely attempting to get MM goes a long way to proving this.

I do think some posters on Kickback appear to be enjoying the situation with their cheap shots at Vlad!!!

If Vlad threatens to walk away from Tynecastle then I will be the first to take action. Although this is action he could easily take he does still appear to be here for the long haul. Thank the lord as there is no alternative at this stage!!!!!! Unless you have one? I certainly dont have the money!!!

Do The Dance

Renewed today at half 4 (seriously contemplated not at all), and asked about moving seats. Was told to go back Saturday and there will be every opportunity to move, due to many, many people having not yet renewed.

Only a Game
. I also think Vlad has learned his lessons, big time.

Can't challenge your right to have an opinion and express it (and didnt do so in my last post)........but where on earth is the evidence for the bit I have highlighted above ?

jambos are go!

If Hearts only sell 10,000 STs where will that rank amongst a list of highest ever sales in a season?

Independence
Can't challenge your right to have an opinion and express it (and didnt do so in my last post)........but where on earth is the evidence for the bit I have highlighted above ?

As I said in my post, by attempting to sign MM. However, no doubt, you will be able to throw some cheap shots back at this view point!

davemclaren
If Hearts only sell 10,000 STs where will that rank amongst a list of highest ever sales in a season?

4th possibly.

Only a Game
As I said in my post, by attempting to sign MM. However, no doubt, you will be able to throw some cheap shots back at this view point!

Attempting ? Is that enough for you to say that he's learned his lesson ? MM didnt even go through the full interview process, and decided that staying at Motherwell.....MOTHERWELL FFS was a better prospect, so we'll never know what VR was prepared to concede, or change, in terms of what the last 5 managers had to suffer.

Lets see who he ACTUALLY gets as manager and what conditions they have to work under before we go saying he's learned his lesson.

Guest juvehearts

Good for you old man, but when will you break & tell yourself enough i enough & do something other than line the pocket of vlad?

since he has came along our debts have spiraled out of control & we are in the same situation as gretna when it comes to money.

granted we have the fanbase behind us to stop any drastic mesures, but someone will have to come up with atleast 100m to bail us out & get debt free.

Vlad is like a puppet master & has every single hearts fan dangling by his every action, what has he exactally delivered apart from keeping us at tynecastle & a scottish cup?

ill tell you, broken promices, shattered dreams & a big black hole that even the Tories would be proud of & thats saying something.

so what to do youre asking?????

what else is there to do than turn your back on hearts until someone comes up with a viable solution to change his way of thinking & bring sucess again to gorgie.

it aint a easy desision for me but one i have not regretted as hearing the match reports on here & reading the gossip & tripe posted near every week on here again is just mind boggling as to why anyone would wanna go & see hearts play. regardless of how you feel about them.

it sounds depressing to read because it fxxing is!

hearts are in dire straits & the only person who could fix the mess he created is vlad & he sure as hell AINT getting another penny off me until a manager is in place & has 100% full control over 1st team affairs.

is that asking too much???

jambos are go!

Hearts appear to have acted with honour,professionalism and discretion in this matter. That's a lot more than you can say for the other party who has treated our club shamefully IMO.

Thankfully some of the clubs critics on here have acknowledged this or refrained from blaming the club. Others continue to spout bile regardless and treat our club equally shamefully IMO.

Well i got so depressed reading some of the posts on here that i went and renewed today ?917! christ i don't know weather to laugh or greet.:confused:

Independence
Good for you old man, but when will you break & tell yourself enough i enough & do something other than line the pocket of vlad?

since he has came along our debts have spiraled out of control & we are in the same situation as gretna when it comes to money.

granted we have the fanbase behind us to stop any drastic mesures, but someone will have to come up with atleast 100m to bail us out & get debt free.

Vlad is like a puppet master & has every single hearts fan dangling by his every action, what has he exactally delivered apart from keeping us at tynecastle & a scottish cup?

ill tell you, broken promices, shattered dreams & a big black hole that even the Tories would be proud of & thats saying something.

so what to do youre asking?????

what else is there to do than turn your back on hearts until someone comes up with a viable solution to change his way of thinking & bring sucess again to gorgie.

it aint a easy desision for me but one i have not regretted as hearing the match reports on here & reading the gossip & tripe posted near every week on here again is just mind boggling as to why anyone would wanna go & see hearts play. regardless of how you feel about them.

it sounds depressing to read because it fxxing is!

hearts are in dire straits & the only person who could fix the mess he created is vlad & he sure as hell AINT getting another penny off me until a manager is in place & has 100% full control over 1st team affairs.

is that asking too much???

Well spring chicken, I can assure you that Vlad will not loose a second of sleep knowing that you will not be renewing your season ticket!!!!

You will also have to accept in life that everyone does not agree with your opinions and that you should not thereafter indulge in personal attacks.

I do think Vlad has changed, I do not think it was Hearts fault that MM did not come to Hearts (he will be Celtics manager either during this summer or in 2009), I do think he will appoint a British manager and I do think that manager will have control of team affairs.

I also think the new stand will be built.

Now I await your angry reply!!!

Walter Bishop
Good for you jamie:) I just hope you and your 4 family members are sitting watching on the telly when the JT's are in a final this year:cool:

I will be happy knowing i have not contributed a penny towards the downfall of this once great club. As for feel free to continue giving the madman your money.

Independence
I will be happy knowing i have not contributed a penny towards the downfall of this once great club. As for feel free to continue giving the madman your money.

Glad to hear someones happy!!!!

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest juvehearts
Well spring chicken, I can assure you that Vlad will not loose a second of sleep knowing that you will not be renewing your season ticket!!!!

You will also have to accept in life that everyone does not agree with your opinions and that you should not thereafter indulge in personal attacks.

I do think Vlad has changed, I do not think it was Hearts fault that MM did not come to Hearts (he will be Celtics manager either during this summer or in 2009), I do think he will appoint a British manager and I do think that manager will have control of team affairs.

I also think the new stand will be built.

Now I await your angry reply!!!

im not going to argue with you personally i aint got a problem with someone that wants to follow hearts i made my choice & am delighted with it. (saved 4k & counting).

sooner or later you will have to come to a decision when all these promices ar not made (new stand, manager e,c,t) jan 1st mean anything to you???

enjoy next season ( i maean it) & i hope i am proved wrong & hearts win everything, but i wont be back unless the foundations are put back int hearts.

west lothian loyal

Buy or don't buy you decide, why do we need to come on here and slaver on about buying or not buying a season ticket.

ITS SIMPLE , do what you feel is best for you but do we have to come on and try to justify your actions and thoughts about why you did or did not buy at ST.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

Francis Albert
do something other than line the pocket of vlad?

How are Vlad's pockets being lined exactly?

Can't quite believe the flippancy at which you proclaim all he has done is keep us at Tynecastle and win a Scottish cup.

His actions saved the club from impending closure via the pieman at Murrayfield make no mistake about that. Winning cups for a club that has only won two in the last fifty odd years should be embraced with all your heart.

Things under Vlads stewardship are rocky say the least but heres hoping this is a work in progress.

Oh and finally FFS leave politics well out of football forums please.

....If Vlad threatens to walk away from Tynecastle then I will be the first to take action. Although this is action he could easily take he does still appear to be here for the long haul. Thank the lord as there is no alternative at this stage!!!!!! Unless you have one? I certainly dont have the money!!!

This old chestnut from you....... again.

Like every other recent time you've came out with this, i'll again say that, as reported in the members lounge, VR was approached but wasn't interested in selling.

There is (or at least there was quite recently) an alternative but i'm quite sure you'll just ignore this point, as you have done every time it has been brought to your attention.

Saying that there is no alternative seems to suit your agenda.

Buy or don't buy you decide, why do we need to come on here and slaver on about buying or not buying a season ticket.

ITS SIMPLE , do what you feel is best for you but do we have to come on and try to justify your actions and thoughts about why you did or did not buy at ST.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

I agree with you completely and tried to make that point earlier in the thread but apparently it doesn?t work like that, it seems people will only buy season tickets if everybody else does. :wacko:

Archived