How many season tickets sold??

Fenerjambo

I will be happy knowing i have not contributed a penny towards the downfall of this once great club. As for feel free to continue giving the madman your money.

Give that man a feckin' medal. And feel free to comment learnedly about tactics/players etc every Monday night after watching 2 minutes of highlights on Scotsport...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I renewed and will continue to renew even if we are owned by a plumbing firm in Edinburgh, playing at Saughton and managed by Rix?s lovechild. If we win the treble and get into the champions league then that?s a bonus.

What is the alternative ? Shopping ? Cutting the grass ? Watching Hibs ?

It?s worth remembering that Vlad owes you and me ? the fans ? NOTHING ! Square root of sod all. For good or ill Hearts is HIS project and all our moaning and sniping will barely register with him.

Renew or don?t. No-one else cares

I renewed and will continue to renew even if we are owned by a plumbing firm in Edinburgh, playing at Saughton and managed by Rix?s lovechild. If we win the treble and get into the champions league then that?s a bonus.

What is the alternative ? Shopping ? Cutting the grass ? Watching Hibs ?

It?s worth remembering that Vlad owes you and me ? the fans ? NOTHING ! Square root of sod all. For good or ill Hearts is HIS project and all our moaning and sniping will barely register with him.

Renew or don?t. No-one else cares

And I owe him NOTHING,he will get very little cash from me if any at all.

And I owe him NOTHING,he will get very little cash from me if any at all.

Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaattttt

plus one. I renewed this morning.

Not 100% happy, however Sergie's statement the other day was encouraging.

Is it churlish to wish I'd renewed earlier and saved ?25? ;-)

Just renewed online. If I'm honest I'm not sure why. Moving to cheaper seats though as I'm totally skint.

Buy or don't buy you decide, why do we need to come on here and slaver on about buying or not buying a season ticket.

ITS SIMPLE , do what you feel is best for you but do we have to come on and try to justify your actions and thoughts about why you did or did not buy at ST.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

I agree, it's the individual's choice to re-new or not, unfortunately, people have had to come on here and justify why they haven't because of the idiots that say your not a real fan if you don't. I haven't re-newed, I wasn't going to last year either but i said at the time i'd give them one more season thinking it couldn't be as bad, if i'd known it was going to be even worse i wouldn't have! When i see progress being made on the field AND off it, i'll re-new again without ANY hesitation, dosen't make me a bad fan overnight and it's killing me not to but i have to stick to my guns.

Rick Grimes
Just renewed online. If I'm honest I'm not sure why. Moving to cheaper seats though as I'm totally skint.

have just done the same, tho not moving. how can you leave section P?

awadooningorgie2
How are Vlad's pockets being lined exactly?

Did the accounts look right to you Francis? Did we really see a team that year that cost ?12.5 million in wages and ?3.8 million in transfers? ?16.3 million in total.

Sorry to go off topic of thread.

scottish_chicP
have just done the same, tho not moving. how can you leave section P?

Not renewing but if there a couple of changes I am sure it won't be too difficult to get a season ticket, not that fussed about my seat anyway.

Francis Albert
Did the accounts look right to you Francis? Did we really see a team that year that cost ?12.5 million in wages and ?3.8 million in transfers? ?16.3 million in total.

Sorry to go off topic of thread.

I don't think it's so far off topic ,as one of the common arguments for not renewing on this thread is "I am not lining Vlad's pockets". Now of course the team we saw didn't perform like ?16.3m had been spent on it, but if people are suggesting Vlad is filtering off cash for his own pocket that is a serious accusation against Vlad and the competence of the auditors (whether or not the comany is quoted on the stock exchange doesn't make much difference there). As far as I see my modest financial input is just reducing slightly Hearts debt. I don't see how it is enriching Vlad.

Imeantasong
Not renewing but if there a couple of changes I am sure it won't be too difficult to get a season ticket, not that fussed about my seat anyway.

Same here.

Especially as they upped my seat by ?85.

And that was on the price before the discounted period ended.

I'm just gong to hold on until nearer the start of the season. That way I can maybe be more sure they are serious about changing the way the team is run.

Don't think there's going to be any problem getting a better seat for the amount they are now asking.

Could pay my old price by going into the old stand / enclosure, but it's bad enough trying to get a smoke outside the new stands, so will be no chance there.

iamcraigbeattie

Well ive renewed and ive never felt happier and cant wait for next season!!:)

Independence
This old chestnut from you....... again.

Like every other recent time you've came out with this, i'll again say that, as reported in the members lounge, VR was approached but wasn't interested in selling.

There is (or at least there was quite recently) an alternative but i'm quite sure you'll just ignore this point, as you have done every time it has been brought to your attention.

Saying that there is no alternative seems to suit your agenda.

I will listen when I hear what the alternative is?

Put up or sh.. up!

John Findlay
How are Vlad's pockets being lined exactly?

Depends where he buys his suits. Saville Row. Silk

Burtons. Nylon.

John

Well ive renewed and ive never felt happier and cant wait for next season!!:)

Good on you, i had my tickets in the old stand, fed up off the pillar being in the way, blocked out part of the goal at the school end, im going to try to get in either the wheatfield , or the Gorgie stand, anyone know how long we have got to get new seats ie the cut off date?:)

Imeantasong

With a minute to go on Ticketmaster, I couldn't handle it, and pressed to proceed.

Now the owner of a ST for 2008-09.

Need to head to Tynie over the weekend if I wish to change seat.

It's back to 100 mile round trips for games on Monday and Wednesday evenings, Sunday games to suit the OF, games on setanta I'll miss as I am a fan and will be heading to Gorgie etc etc.

Ach well, can always cancel the Setanta subscription.

Imeantasong
Good on you, i had my tickets in the old stand, fed up off the pillar being in the way, blocked out part of the goal at the school end, im going to try to get in either the wheatfield , or the Gorgie stand, anyone know how long we have got to get new seats ie the cut off date?:)

Saturday and Sunday at the ticket office. 10am-4pm.

Well spring chicken, I can assure you that Vlad will not loose a second of sleep knowing that you will not be renewing your season ticket!!!!

You will also have to accept in life that everyone does not agree with your opinions and that you should not thereafter indulge in personal attacks.

I do think Vlad has changed, I do not think it was Hearts fault that MM did not come to Hearts (he will be Celtics manager either during this summer or in 2009), I do think he will appoint a British manager and I do think that manager will have control of team affairs.

I also think the new stand will be built.

Now I await your angry reply!!!

and i'll bet romanov didn't lose a second of sleep as he turned our team into a shambles. you think romanov has changed. how can he change from being a clueless muppet who employs puppet managers and too many overpaid average players who don't try a leg. his big money signings have been a joke he can't even be bothered attending hearts games.

so you believe he's changed. he's changed from being a lier and a bully has he ? he's turned hearts into a club where the fans have no pride in their team and you can bet he's not lost a second of sleep worrying about his gross mismanagement of the hearts. yes he might change one day but right now i think most of us will only believe it when we see it and leave you to your crystal ball.

Renewed weeks ago...............

Hearts are my team.

Things have been worse , we even got relegated and that never stopped me going.

:)

I will be happy knowing i have not contributed a penny towards the downfall of this once great club. As for feel free to continue giving the madman your money.

That's like saying that anyone who bought a ST in the pieman's last season

(couple of months as it turned out) was giving him the nod to sell Tynie and move to MF.

and i'll bet romanov didn't lose a second of sleep as he turned our team into a shambles. you think romanov has changed. how can he change from being a clueless muppet who employs puppet managers and too many overpaid average players who don't try a leg. his big money signings have been a joke he can't even be bothered attending hearts games.

so you believe he's changed. he's changed from being a lier and a bully has he ? he's turned hearts into a club where the fans have no pride in their team and you can bet he's not lost a second of sleep worrying about his gross mismanagement of the hearts. yes he might change one day but right now i think most of us will only believe it when we see it and leave you to your crystal ball.

Are you going next season Mitch?

Nucky Thompson
That's like saying that anyone who bought a ST in the pieman's last season

(couple of months as it turned out) was giving him the nod to sell Tynie and move to MF.

There is no talking to some folk:rolleyes: jamie thinks everything was rosey before that big, bad Russian was ASKED to come in and bail us out the ****.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~834002,00.html

Broke through the 10,000 today...2 years ago with a 2nd place and a shiny cup.

Quite sad to think how we were and how one man built it up and then fecked it all up. A morality tale if there ever was one.

We could have it all again if HE really wanted it.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts are like a wave or the tide FWJ - sometimes we are at high water mark and at other times we head towards low tide - but always it ebbs & flows.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Hearts are like a wave or the tide FWJ - sometimes we are at high water mark and at other times we head towards low tide - but always it ebbs & flows.

True.

Sadly true.

Are you going next season Mitch?

i'm a hearts fan. when haven't i followed my team.

i'll be there alright i just hate to see my team being mismanaged by incompetent balloons.

MackaysCentreSpot

I got told today by a fellow Jambo that after the renewal period ended yesterday that 8,000 Jambo's had renewed.

Anyone heard anything similiar?

Do The Dance
I got told today by a fellow Jambo that after the renewal period ended yesterday that 8,000 Jambo's had renewed.

Anyone heard anything similiar?

The PR boy standing in the ticket office today said about 9900ish - which is quite alot given the season!

MackaysCentreSpot
I heard it was 10,000, still 3500 short though:cool:

I think the actual renewal figure is down about 1000 on this time last year if 10,000 is the correct figure.

After the renewal period last season I think 11,00 had renewed and the 13,500 figure was made up with 2,000 new Full ST holders and 500 Cat B ST holders.

maroonlegions

3,500 SHORT , thats a lot of cash eh .:cool:

Nucky Thompson
3,500 SHORT , thats a lot of cash eh .:cool:
You'd better believe it:rolleyes:

Jambof3tornado

I think 8k to 9k is a realistic target to meet,I renewed but am glad some others took the stand that I was too scared to take and didnt bother,lets just hope Vlad notices that we are not happy bunnies!!!

Nucky Thompson
I think 8k to 9k is a realistic target to meet,I renewed but am glad some others took the stand that I was too scared to take and didnt bother,lets just hope Vlad notices that we are not happy bunnies!!!
I'm pretty sure Vlad isn't a happy bunny too:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Vlad isn't a happy bunny too:rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure Vlad thinks he's a giant rabbit too.

jambos are go!

I just back from trying to change my seat. No joy with the good ones either renewed or snapped up earlier. Looking at the seating plans I was shown I would estimate that approaching 90% were booked. Dont know how many non season ticket empty seats there were last year so cant estimate season ticket sales. Did not look at the Rosebrn Stand either. Would have thought they were sure to in 5 figures. Any one else see the seat plans and agree or disagree with me?

Do The Dance
I just back from trying to change my seat. No joy with the good ones either renewed or snapped up earlier. Looking at the seating plans I was shown I would estimate that approaching 90% were booked. Dont know how many non season ticket empty seats there were last year so cant estimate season ticket sales. Did not look at the Rosebrn Stand either. Would have thought they were sure to in 5 figures. Any one else see the seat plans and agree or disagree with me?

I saw the seating plan screens. I saw loads of free seats in the sections I looked at. The girl also said I would have had no bother finding seats in any of the sections throughout the stadium.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I saw the seating plan screens. I saw loads of free seats in the sections I looked at. The girl also said I would have had no bother finding seats in any of the sections throughout the stadium.

Looks like people are seeing what they want to see.

Pretty pathetic really.

The same old bullsh*tters trying to steer things to their own agendas. JAG is a master at that.

Sorry, it does not ring true. No way has there been any more than around 8000 sold.

Nucky Thompson
Looks like people are seeing what they want to see.

Pretty pathetic really.

The same old bullsh*tters trying to steer things to their own agendas. JAG is a master at that.

Sorry, it does not ring true. No way has there been any more than around 8000 sold.

:rofl: Pot, kettle, black:rolleyes: You're on a one man mission to persuade loyal Jambos to abandon their team:cool:

Chas.Lewis

Hearts site says they had exceeded 10,000 by Friday morning and expect to reach the 12,500 that they sold last season. They also advise that there is still a waiting list and that the unsold seats will be released shortly to some of those on the waiting list.

The statement goes on to say that if they stay at Tynie while the new stand is being built there will be NO tickets available except for season tickets - got mine (and my wife's) a while ago!

:) Chas

Nucky Thompson
Hearts site says they had exceeded 10,000 by Friday morning and expect to reach the 12,500 that they sold last season. They also advise that there is still a waiting list and that the unsold seats will be released shortly to some of those on the waiting list.

The statement goes on to say that if they stay at Tynie while the new stand is being built there will be NO tickets available except for season tickets - got mine (and my wife's) a while ago!

:) Chas

Ha Chas:) I know you're having a laugh, that statement was from 2006 because I looked at it myself:rolleyes:

davemclaren
Ha Chas:) I know you're having a laugh, that statement was from 2006 because I looked at it myself:rolleyes:

Well, if we'd sold that many by then it surely must a be a lot more now. :P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
:rofl: Pot, kettle, black:rolleyes: You're on a one man mission to persuade loyal Jambos to abandon their team:cool:

Its the thought of sitting beside "Real" fans like you that puts off "loyal" fans.

I have to admit you are undoubtedly near the top of the worst posters in the history of JKB. You've got some competition, but congrats mate on being just about the worst of the worst. All loyal fans salute you.:o

PS What ever happened to your old Green and White avatar by the way.

Real sign of a Real fan that was..

MackaysCentreSpot

I think 8k - 9k is a realistic figure for renewals.

If any more than that Hearts should be jumping over the

Archived