How many season tickets sold??

Fenerjambo

Nucky Thompson

I have to admit you are undoubtedly near the top of the worst posters in the history of JKB.

Who are you? The Simon Cowell of JKB:rolleyes: I don't post on here to be the top 'poster':) Who gives a feck who the top or bottom posters are:rofl: You ersed that bottle of Jack Daniels already:p

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Who are you? The Simon Cowell of JKB:rolleyes: I don't post on here to be the top 'poster':) Who gives a feck who the top or bottom posters are:rofl: You ersed that bottle of Jack Daniels already:p

Awww you're upset...:sad:

You'd drive anyone to drink. In fact, that's about the only useful thing you exist for:dribble:

jambos are go!
Its the thought of sitting beside "Real" fans like you that puts off "loyal" fans.

I have to admit you are undoubtedly near the top of the worst posters in the history of JKB. You've got some competition, but congrats mate on being just about the worst of the worst. All loyal fans salute you.:o

PS What ever happened to your old Green and White avatar by the way.

Real sign of a Real fan that was..

It seems you've abandoned your campaign to reverse the 'death of debate' on JKB being caused by personal abuse. You'll be back to threatening posters next!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
It seems you've abandoned your campaign to reverse the 'death of debate' on JKB being caused by personal abuse. You'll be back to threatening posters next!!!

Troll of the Year: Jambos are Go.

Jesus, "threat". That is a serious allegation. Put up or shut up. What a Sad person.

You and your mate The Poo are equally non-consequential in debate on JKB.

You are both the Jack Russell Terriers of JKB. Whilst everyone else is happily debating amongst themselves in a peaceful manner, along come two irritating wee dugs, snapping at the heels of the big boys and basically stirring the sh*t up which for God knows what reason is tolerated by our "Mods".

At least you can type though...;)

jambos are go!
Troll of the Year: Jambos are Go.

Jesus, "threat". That is a serious allegation. Put up or shut up. What a Sad person.

You and your mate The Poo are equally non-consequential in debate on JKB.

You are both the Jack Russell Terriers of JKB. Whilst everyone else is happily debating amongst themselves in a peaceful manner, along come two irritating wee dugs, snapping at the heels of the big boys and basically stirring the sh*t up which for God knows what reason is tolerated by our "Mods".

At least you can type though...;)

So you've forgotten warning me off posting against you after your disgraceful

reference to the elderly and disabled. Do you deny it? The exchange was deleted but there will be those who on here can no doubt recall.

You accused me of creating an agenda earlier in this thread. All I did was give a visual assessment of seats sold based on looking at the booking plan at Tynecastle. How can that be called creating an agenda. The truth is its empty rhetoric from someone who is struggling to find something to say.

The truth about ST sales will become clear in the coming weeks and we'll see how the boycott has gone.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
So you've forgotten warning me off posting against you after your disgraceful

reference to the elderly and disabled. Do you deny it? The exchange was deleted but there will be those who on here can no doubt recall.

You accused me of creating an agenda earlier in this thread. All I did was give a visual assessment of seats sold based on looking at the booking plan at Tynecastle. How can that be called creating an agenda. The truth is its empty rhetoric from someone who is struggling to find something to say.

The truth about ST sales will become clear in the coming weeks and we'll see how the boycott has gone.

As I remember, YOU appeared to be the only one offended as plenty others had a good laugh at it. (I wonder where my old pal Julio is now).

If it was so bad, why did I not get a warning for it? Because it was NOT offensive. I will be charitable and say that it was not because you wanted to get me into trouble. But I have to question your motives.

If you have personal reasons for it you could have PM'd me to discuss it. But you behaved I may say a tad hypocritically because Julio was no pal of yours as his views were totally the opposite of yours.

Ah JKB, you gotta luv it...:)

jambos are go!
As I remember, YOU appeared to be the only one offended as plenty others had a good laugh at it. (I wonder where my old pal Julio is now).

If it was so bad, why did I not get a warning for it? Because it was NOT offensive. I will be charitable and say that it was not because you wanted to get me into trouble. But I have to question your motives.

If you have personal reasons for it you could have PM'd me to discuss it. But you behaved I may say a tad hypocritically because Julio was no pal of yours as his views were totally the opposite of yours.

Ah JKB, you gotta luv it...:)

So you dont deny it then - threatening me that is. It is strange that the mods only chose to delete it. And who Julio was and what his views re matter not a jot. From your response it appears that as long as someone shares view on HMFC you will not challenge them on anything. I'd like to think I'm better than that.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
So you dont deny it then - threatening me that is. It is strange that the mods only chose to delete it. And who Julio was and what his views re matter not a jot. From your response it appears that as long as someone shares view on HMFC you will not challenge them on anything. I'd like to think I'm better than that.

May I ask, what on earth are you talking about?

What "threats"?

This is getting creepy...:dribble:

jambos are go!
May I ask, what on earth are you talking about?

What "threats"?

This is getting creepy...:dribble:

Ah your in denial. Posts deleted but you accused me of getting personal and told me in to 'back off' in no uncertain terms. I've no doubt you were initially unaware of the callous nature of the post in question. Perhaps John Barleycorn was involved at your end.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Ah your in denial. Posts deleted but you accused me of getting personal and told me in to 'back off' in no uncertain terms. I've no doubt you were initially unaware of the callous nature of the post in question. Perhaps John Barleycorn was involved at your end.

I'll tip you off.

You are going to get a message from the Mods soon.

I know you are trying to provoke something. That is against the rules.

Drew Busby !
I think 8k - 9k is a realistic figure for renewals.

If any more than that Hearts should be jumping over the

Ditto. If they were at 10K ST's some 2 years ago at this time (after a glory season) then theres no chance they're at the same figure after last seasons debacle.

9K could be in the ballpark... but they'll be crawling to 10K and above from here on in. Unless and until the new manager is appointed. I'll take my chances on getting my seat (or any other) back.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Ditto. If they were at 10K ST's some 2 years ago at this time (after a glory season) then theres no chance they're at the same figure after last seasons debacle.

9K could be in the ballpark... but they'll be crawling to 10K and above from here on in. Unless and until the new manager is appointed. I'll take my chances on getting my seat (or any other) back.

A manager in place like Davies or JJ and the numbers will go up.

That was the whole point.

jambos are go!
I'll tip you off.

You are going to get a message from the Mods soon.

I know you are trying to provoke something. That is against the rules.

Another threat I see. You seem to claim influence in high places on here.

CornhillHearts

Ah Boo -Freewillie has been listening to Dylan all day and is depressed, lets hope Vlad turns it around and he eats dirt.

Chas.Lewis
Ha Chas:) I know you're having a laugh, that statement was from 2006 because I looked at it myself:rolleyes:

OOPS! Never noticed the date - either way I still renewed and will do so even if they are in the First division (I'm sure you all remember that!?). I will NEVER forget that we would be at Murrayfield and looking to be dead and buried. That we would NOT have won the Cup in 2006. Would NOT have had our hopes raised (and dashed, of course) by Burley. Would NOT have been in the Champions league (whatever the outcome). Would NOT be looking to have a refurbished and renewed stadium. Would NOT be thinking about hiring a manager and looking to bring in new players - etc etc - WITHOUT Mr V. Romanov.

"Vladsheep" - possibly and if so happy to be one - Whether we like it or not, he is our ONLY hope for the future! Me - 70 yrs old, retired Managing Director who used to run a business bigger than Hearts. Been through a great deal with Hearts - glorious 50's to present days and seen it all. Heartily sick of those creeps who attack our team and gloat in our (short term) misfortune.

If you don't want to watch the Heart of Midlothian and support them with your hard earned - CLEAR OFF and leave the real SUPPORTERS to enjoy OUR team.

Been wanting to say the above for a while - watching the crap (attacking OUR team) that's posted on here makes me want to boak!

:mad: Chas

As mentioned on another post, i have been told its just under 9500 down by 4000 tickets and with no waiting list a genral sale will start on Tuesday.

I will listen when I hear what the alternative is?

Put up or sh.. up!

Put up? What is it you want me to "put up"?

The thread the info was stated in the members lounge is available for you to view anytime you want.

If you choose to ignore what was revealed in that thread and choose to ignore the poster who was doing the revealing, then thats your choice.

As i suspected, ignoring the point and saying that there is no alternative seems to suit your agenda.

Independence
Put up? What is it you want me to "put up"?

The thread the info was stated in the members lounge is available for you to view anytime you want.

If you choose to ignore what was revealed in that thread and choose to ignore the poster who was doing the revealing, then thats your choice.

As i suspected, ignoring the point and saying that there is no alternative seems to suit your agenda.

I have had a look and a read of some of the 'thread' you have hyperlinked. Unfortunately it is a long thread, 11 pages I think, and admit that I do not have the time to read it all. However, from what I did read it appears very positive, in the most part, towards VR.

Could you do me a favour and briefly add to this link exactly what the 'alternative' is?

I do not wish to ignore anyone!!!!!

I also have NO agenda other than to continue to support the Heart of Midlothian regardless of who owns them. I do find it hard to understand why some Hearts fans seem to enjoy the current plight that the club finds itself in!!!

Independence
OOPS! Never noticed the date - either way I still renewed and will do so even if they are in the First division (I'm sure you all remember that!?). I will NEVER forget that we would be at Murrayfield and looking to be dead and buried. That we would NOT have won the Cup in 2006. Would NOT have had our hopes raised (and dashed, of course) by Burley. Would NOT have been in the Champions league (whatever the outcome). Would NOT be looking to have a refurbished and renewed stadium. Would NOT be thinking about hiring a manager and looking to bring in new players - etc etc - WITHOUT Mr V. Romanov.

"Vladsheep" - possibly and if so happy to be one - Whether we like it or not, he is our ONLY hope for the future! Me - 70 yrs old, retired Managing Director who used to run a business bigger than Hearts. Been through a great deal with Hearts - glorious 50's to present days and seen it all. Heartily sick of those creeps who attack our team and gloat in our (short term) misfortune.

If you don't want to watch the Heart of Midlothian and support them with your hard earned - CLEAR OFF and leave the real SUPPORTERS to enjoy OUR team.

Been wanting to say the above for a while - watching the crap (attacking OUR team) that's posted on here makes me want to boak!

Top post!!!!!

The fans of other teams, especially the Hobos, must really be enjoying their visits to KB.

Top post!!!!!

The fans of other teams, especially the Hobos, must really be enjoying their visits to KB.

So you're more bothered about what other team's fans think of this thread than worrying about what acually happens at "our" club .... crazy:confused:

Independence
So you're more bothered about what other team's fans think of this thread than worrying about what acually happens at "our" club .... crazy:confused:

No, I was just making a point!!!

walton1983
Good on you, i had my tickets in the old stand, fed up off the pillar being in the way, blocked out part of the goal at the school end, im going to try to get in either the wheatfield , or the Gorgie stand, anyone know how long we have got to get new seats ie the cut off date?:)

Unless things get alot better I quite loike the idea of a pillar in the way:)

Mick Belker
Top post!!!!!

Respect Sir! :food-smiley-004:

Mick Belker

Respect SIR! :food-smiley-004:

Archived