How many season tickets sold??

Fenerjambo

Fenerjambo

I've been trying to find out how many season tickets have been sold and have heard all different amounts.Have Hearts actually revealed how many tickets we have sold so far?? I know far more people NOT renewing than renewing and I for one will not part with my money until there is a decent manager put in place concrete and he has full control of the team and transfers.

Today is just another ****** up and imo Vlad's reputation must have swung McGhee.I sometimes wonder if we will ever get a half decent manager again with the lunatic always trying to interfere? My 2 season tickets look more doubtful of being bought by the day.I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the absolute garbage we had to suffer last season!!

This thread may sound a bit unloyal to our club but I'm only being honest about my feelings and before I get the goody two shoe fans saying I won't be missed then my reply to them is simply have a good look at yourselves as we are being truly ripped off and treated like mugs!!:(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread may sound a bit unloyal to our club

:rolleyes:

If you're making your own decision, then why are you worried about how many others have or haven't bought? :confused:

Nucky Thompson

The weekly 'how many ST's have we sold' thread, followed by a rant about not buying. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rick Grimes

...........swiftly followed by the "uber-fans" and the "everything's fine" brigade

Only a Game

Just under 10,000 apparently.

PS. Not a massively reliable source. Just someone who asked when he was in the ticket office the other day (Not me)

Sounds like Tynecstle might actually be full of suporters next season rather than wingers shouting at the players and not encouraging them with all the 'I'm throwing my season ticket out of the pram' brigade not renewing.

Or.......... will they come back for a rant if we sign a decent manager and a couple of players saying 'I was always gonna renew!'

Basically what I am saying is who gives a Roman Romanov whether you renew or not, if you renew you take the highs with the lows of supporting Hearts, if you dont you improve your handicap.

Fenerjambo

I don't believe for one minute that there's 10,000 been sold. And as for the posters referring to "here we go again about season tickets" then why bother replying?? Have you got something better to add like we will have a 1st class manager in place with ?10m to spend on one player?? Or is it another way just to say that everything is fandabadosy and I have bought my season ticket making me a better supporter than I am??

I can't see any other poster asking how many season tickets we've sold for that matter and I've also let my feelings show. Some people on here should get a grip of themselves!:mad:

Jambof3tornado
Sounds like Tynecstle might actually be full of suporters next season rather than wingers shouting at the players and not encouraging them with all the 'I'm throwing my season ticket out of the pram' brigade not renewing.

Or.......... will they come back for a rant if we sign a decent manager and a couple of players saying 'I was always gonna renew!'

Basically what I am saying is who gives a Roman Romanov whether you renew or not, if you renew you take the highs with the lows of supporting Hearts, if you dont you improve your handicap.

As long as they arent lightweight ones!!!

jambos are go!

I presume all will be revealed in a few weeks when tickets are opened up to new buyers and folk on here will be counting booked seats on Seatbooker. The real test is how many sold by the new season. I'm optimistic as usual and take great heart from a fervent non renewer who is furious that mosts of his mates have reneged on the boycott. I cant wait for August know matter what.

Only a Game
I don't believe for one minute that there's 10,000 been sold. And as for the posters referring to "here we go again about season tickets" then why bother replying?? Have you got something better to add like we will have a 1st class manager in place with ?10m to spend on one player?? Or is it another way just to say that everything is fandabadosy and I have bought my season ticket making me a better supporter than I am??

I can't see any other poster asking how many season tickets we've sold for that matter and I've also let my feelings show. Some people on here should get a grip of themselves!:mad:

I think I am right in saying the club confirmed 7000 just before the last deadline (the one that was extended) Quite a few on here thought that was a PR lie.

If it was right though its not a bad assumption to make that 10,000 might now be the figure. I think its perhaps on the generous side myself.

Its not going to grow much more than that before this weekends deadline unless there's an appointment good enough to get 3500 checking the wife hasnt found the ?350 under the mattress and rushing up there.

10,000 renewals from 13,5000 IMO would be a very worrying drop in numbers for the regime and might well have a serious impact on our immediate, and maybe even long term prospects.

I've renewed. If I wasnt sitting beside people I like to sit beside I wouldnt have yet.

Only a Game
Sounds like Tynecstle might actually be full of suporters next season .

Really, sounds to me like it might be less than half full of supporters for a lot of games ?

We've sold loads. We'll sell loads more. There you go.

To buy or not to buy that is a question. The answer should be based on your own gut feeling or if you want to have a few beers with like minded souls on a saturday or prance around the gyle looking at curtains for the spare room.

Football for me is a way of life, its what I do. It is what I'll always do.

This is my choice and I will not decry anybody who feels differently as that will be THEIR choice.

Independence
I've been trying to find out how many season tickets have been sold and have heard all different amounts.Have Hearts actually revealed how many tickets we have sold so far?? I know far more people NOT renewing than renewing and I for one will not part with my money until there is a decent manager put in place concrete and he has full control of the team and transfers.

Today is just another ****** up and imo Vlad's reputation must have swung McGhee.I sometimes wonder if we will ever get a half decent manager again with the lunatic always trying to interfere? My 2 season tickets look more doubtful of being bought by the day.I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the absolute garbage we had to suffer last season!!

This thread may sound a bit unloyal to our club but I'm only being honest about my feelings and before I get the goody two shoe fans saying I won't be missed then my reply to them is simply have a good look at yourselves as we are being truly ripped off and treated like mugs!!:(

I think Hearts are better off without fans like you.

Thanks for your 'so called' support in the past and bye bye. Please follow the other glory hunters as they head west.

Italian Lambretta

Even though we have NO manager yet I still think a lot of existing season ticket holders will renew on Friday.

I'll be renewing this week and also I'm hoping to get my son a ST as well.

It would have been better to have a manager in place, but it aint gonna happen so we just need to do what we've always done and support the Team.

Bonk!

To buy or not to buy that is a question. The answer should be based on your own gut feeling or if you want to have a few beers with like minded souls on a saturday or prance around the gyle looking at curtains for the spare room.

This is my choice and I will not decry anybody who feels differently as that will be THEIR choice.

well said ...I decide not to be taken for a mug .... I am no glory hunter, I am no better or worse a fan than the next person (well maybe better than Tucks) ... Unless there's a manager by the weekend I'll not be back next season ...

Fenerjambo

Thanks for your 'so called' support in the past and bye bye. Please follow the other glory hunters as they head west.

GOOD LORD?!:wacko:

Independence
well said ...I decide not to be taken for a mug .... I am no glory hunter, I am no better or worse a fan than the next person (well maybe better than Tucks) ... Unless there's a manager by the weekend I'll not be back next season ...

ITS CALLED SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM THROUGH THICK AND THIN !!!!!

Fenerjambo

If you think that's a real Hearts team out there being managed by a competent manager making his own decisions then that's up to you!? On matchdays you must be wearing your tartan rug over your head instead of placing it on your lap?! I'd rather watch paint dry rather than getting all frustrated and worked up over a team not trying a leg!!

I think it's also called hook, line and sinker.:sad:

Vlad's rubbing his hands, with such loyal fans that share your opinion he can do what he likes.;)

I am not shouting or getting personal with you, there's no need to be like that.:rolleyes:

winston churchill

define a glory hunter or a johnny -come- lately.

Legend Claws

Jesus Christ how many times have we heard this **** and from how many people? I think we are all aware of the problems at the club and the fact that it is effecting season ticket sales/renewals.

Boring ****.

JennytheJambo

I had a phone call from Hearts today to say that deadline for renewing is on Friday.

winston churchill
I had a phone call from Hearts today to say that deadline for renewing is on Friday.

three days left,vlad better get his skates on then on the manager front.

and hearts are better off with fans like you who start a thread

'WELCOME BACK VLAD' and he lied to you again about attending our remaining games. he's lied to you over and over and you fall for it every time.

being a romanov bootlicker must be very degrading.

where is your pride man.

Drylaw Hearts
and hearts are better off with fans like you who start a thread

'WELCOME BACK VLAD' and he lied to you again about attending our remaining games. he's lied to you over and over and you fall for it every time.

being a romanov bootlicker must be very degrading.

where is your pride man.

:)

I've just renewed 5 minutes ago.

I was waiting to make sure McGhee wasn't the new manager. What's the fun in stability?

i'm all for following hearts through thick and thin but don't ask me to like romanov mismanageing our team. the man is a lier, he's clueless about football and he has harmed the players and the team. now find some pride and stand up for what is right.

Fenerjambo
Jesus Christ how many times have we heard this **** and from how many people? I think we are all aware of the problems at the club and the fact that it is effecting season ticket sales/renewals.

Boring ****.

It might sound boring to somebody like you but these are facts,and if you don't like it then don't read it. SIMPLE!! Let's all talk about how things are all perfect then?? The way things are going we'll be lucky to be above Hamilton next season if things stay the same. OOPS we've all heard this S**** before!!??

Legend Claws

Somebody like me?

If you added something new to the problems and arguments we face then fair enough. You could have 'bumped' hundreds of other threads with the exact same content instead of regurgitating the same stuff.

Do you have any ideas how to sort it all out? (apart from boycotting season ticket sales)

I've just renewed 5 minutes ago.

I was waiting to make sure McGhee wasn't the new manager. What's the fun in stability?

Ah a bit of humour amongst all the bitching. Sir I applaud you :bravo:

Fxxx the SPFL

I like the bit about how you know far more people who are not renewing than are renewing is your nickname really Jimmy Nae Pals. I have at least now let me think two pals all renewing mmmmmmmmm!!!

:embarassed:

I like the bit about how you know far more people who are not renewing than are renewing is your nickname really Jimmy Nae Pals. I have at least now let me think two pals all renewing mmmmmmmmm!!!

:embarassed:

Put it this way mate,the 8 remaining guy's I go to games with none of us are renewing,that is 8 out of about 15 two seasons back,all off which were long term supporters.

I know I bring this up quite regularly but it really get's on my goat that people think that it is "glory hunters" who are not going back.

Jam Tarts 1874

Watch out for an announcement today or tomorrow about the deadline being extended. ;)

Seymour M Hersh
...........swiftly followed by the "uber-fans" and the "everything's fine" brigade

Please direct me to a post where this has been said. It keeps getting rolled out but I have yet to see on here or speak to anyone who thinks "everything is fine"! Or are you just trying to get attention by getting the phrase in first?

Watch out for an announcement today or tomorrow about the deadline being extended. ;)

I got another couple of e-mails from Hearts this week telling me the deadline is on friday,your right though I may well get another saying it has been extended.

Pete Seeger
i'm all for following hearts through thick and thin but don't ask me to like romanov mismanageing our team. the man is a lier, he's clueless about football and he has harmed the players and the team. now find some pride and stand up for what is right.

So your not all up for supporting your team through thick and thin? I'm confused.

Guest JamboRobbo

:laugh: Spot on.

define a glory hunter or a johnny -come- lately.

Easy.

There's alot on JKB. :P

At the end of the day it down to personal choice. I could not imagine the weekend without going to the footie. Summer is long enough - imagine it being 52 weeks long :eek:

We've sold loads. We'll sell loads more. There you go.

Mate, i'll be there again as usual, but to be fair there is still a fair bit of prancing around done by some of our regulars :jambobanana:

Monday, about 6500 when I picked up mine.Asked bloke who served me.

Have a few hundred people asked for refunds since 5 May then? :confused:

Walter Bishop
Have a few hundred people asked for refunds since 5 May then? :confused:

Aye because we had sold 7000 by then eh?? ;);)

Archived