Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a great advert for the game this,have really missed it as has the whole of Scottish football.

My arse this has been absolute guff.

What are they singing to the tune of Cannae shove ur granny, I was wondering if its was you Cannae show mccoist out ibrox

There were 10 German bombers in the air...and the RAF from Britain shot them down.

Odd choice for a football match

Been a great advert for the game this,have really missed it as has the whole of Scottish football.

My arse this has been absolute guff.

But I have been told that this game is the pinnacle of World football. You're right it has been dire.

But I have been told that this game is the pinnacle of World football. You're right it has been dire.

As it was for the majority of the games over the past 10 years.

Police have surely told Celtic to take it easy as they haven't looked bothered at all about scoring more. Either that or they can't be arsed as the game is won already. Surely destroying your rivals (or ex rivals) is something they would want to do? Their complacency will have lost a lot of people bets I'm sure

All roads lead to Gorgie

So stamping is ok now. If you happen to be McCulloch?

Mickey Stewart is spot on. That Rangers team has NO pace, what the hell have they done to Temps?

hes definitely more suited as a studio guest though.

Snake Plissken

Every reason to be pissed off there

That is true, my shite stream is to blame.

That said, I stand by the original statement.

How pish a ref is Thompson

I firmly believe that he's been instructed to keep the score down.

No referee can be this bad.

assuming we win the league, I just can't see Rangers winning the playoffs. Sure they won't be playing Celtic but they have offered nothing this game. They are actually devoid of talent.

I firmly believe that he's been instructed to keep the score down.

No referee can be this bad.

no ref can keep a score down, if celtic had been on their game they could have delivered a thumping. They have been a massive let down.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The quality of this game is dire. And we were told the whole world is watching, dearie me.

airdriejambo3

Rangers will be happy with this I expect, anybody wanna bet that KMcD claims Rangers were the better team in the 2nd half

Archived