Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

2 goals and 2 yellows should make at least 2 mins of extra time according to the rules, right? Plus the time arguing about the advantage?

I thought there were firm rules on that?

old firm rules

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This nothing like an "old firm" game. Rangers not even getting stuck in, they are shocking. Some reds and injuries please

Had to laugh at Stewart's comments about Rangers' wasting set piece opportunities and the importance of care being required on their deliveries. I forgot his free kicks and corners were of the same quality as Pirlo and Beckham.

Had to laugh at this post!

By the rules of your post, unless you can cross like Pirlo or Beckham, you're banned from giving your opinion.

Do people genuinely believe the ref is out to keep the score down?

It is hard to argue that he isn't. Didn't play advantage when celtic were clean through and not a second of added time.

Too much critism been given to Craig Thomson he is allowed to make the odd mistake .. :lol:

First time he's made a wrong decision at Hampden, imo.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

No way Hearts fans in real life would cheer mhank goals. Only on JKB laa laa land

:lol:

In this of all seasons, I'm making an exception.

Even McCall admits "there is a lack of quality".

He was gutted when Hartson was asked if Sevco could get back into the game and emphatically said "no".

The referee is trying to ensure there are no flashpoints hence quick decisions and little chance of advantage being played.

What we have to realise is that he will have had chats with the police and authorities prior to the match and the pressure is on him to control on field matters.......and he is playing a very conservative game.

michael_bolton

Too much critism been given to Craig Thomson he is allowed to make the odd mistake .. :lol:

I've got Fenlon summarising on my stream. He seems to have a problem with oor Craig. :sunny:

If half a dozen empty seats and a line of stewards is all that's required to keep the fans apart it's hardly the frenzied derby rivalry they bang on about.

Samuel Camazzola

Had to laugh at this post!

By the rules of your post, unless you can cross like Pirlo or Beckham, you're banned from giving your opinion.

I can say I can...

Stewart's deliveries were witnessed by thousands and going by the immediate critique which followed these, I don't think the supporters appreciated the lack of care he applied.

The referee is trying to ensure there are no flashpoints hence quick decisions and little chance of advantage being played.

What we have to realise is that he will have had chats with the police and authorities prior to the match and the pressure is on him to control on field matters.......and he is playing a very conservative game.

So far he has created the only flashpointment when the celtic players were all in his face after stopping the advantage.

Only just switched it on for the second half, and I'm wondering, as someone who has been bald since his early 20s, where would i go to get a hair weave like the Thumb has had?

The Mighty Thor

Only just switched it on for the second half, and I'm wondering, as someone who has been bald since his early 20s, where would i go to get a hair weave like the Thumb has had?

Round the plug hole in your shower mate.

Remnant Kings ?

Archived