Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlandjambo3

:rofl:

have social services been alerted to the prospect of increased domestic violence in Govan?

They are based in Govan...................... I hear it's their front line

When did he last play? Is the story that he is an alcoholic and not able to play? Surely not? Look at McGregor for both goals - useless :rofl :

That's the word over on Bear's Den.  No idea whether or not there's any truth to it.

Samuel Camazzola

Had to laugh at Stewart's comments about Rangers' wasting set piece opportunities and the importance of care being required on their deliveries. I forgot his free kicks and corners were of the same quality as Pirlo and Beckham.

More proof, if anymore is needed, as to where CT`s allegiances lye

King of the North

Yeah. This thread is pathetic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

It's about a game between two teams irrelevant to hearts, and the dummy is out because more people seem to want a different team to win than you do?

Sort it out man.

Snake Plissken

Should have been three.

I'm enjoying the suffering of Rangers but it's being countered by my distaste for Celtic.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

No injury time, wasn't Black down for while. Thomson has no clue.

2 goals and 2 yellows should make at least 2 mins of extra time according to the rules, right? Plus the time arguing about the advantage?

I thought there were firm rules on that?

airdriejambo3

I bet Big John Hartson has sent his CV into Mike Ashley, the big man applies for every management job going in Scotland including ones at Aldi and Lidl.

Stuart McCall looking bit bewildered at half time. How he gonna say anything positive about his beloved sevco

All roads lead to Gorgie

Griffiths could actually have had a hair transplant.

It is what is under the hair that needs a transplant. Hope he gets a hat trick second half though. Can't believe I am saying this.

2 goals and 2 yellows should make at least 2 mins of extra time according to the rules, right? Plus the time arguing about the advantage?

I thought there were firm rules on that?

They rules go out of the window when your trying to spare rangers more humiliation unfortunately

Archived