Rangers - Celtic

Pennywise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McDowall took the right decision to replace Aird...the Corrie omnibus is on! The laddie canny miss his Corrie like!

Despite his past misgivings, I have a lot if time for Hartson these days. Good pundit and enjoying getting it up McCall :-)

Brisbane_Jambo

They are really bumming Scott Brown up, walk into the English Premier League? Easy tiger.

"Scott Brown would be a top, top player in the EPL"  Michael Stewart have a serious word with yourself.

Pitiful reaction from Elbows & pitiful refereeing. Did Thomson threaten Johansen with a red if he does that again - after what he let Elbows away with ?

Dagger Is Back

Tell you what. The league is ours. Rangers are absolutely done. No fight, no pride, no pace, no skill, no hope.

Some of the songs are a bit suspect. Can clearly hear the "Glasgow Celtic Ped..." song and "The F***** is over, why don't you go home".

Ignored by everyone as usual.

Miller should be fine. Geriatric medicine has come on leaps and bounds.

Yup, I'm told embryo cells can dramatically improve recovery. McCulloch's elbow should be covered in them.

MacDonald Jardine

It is hard to argue that he isn't. Didn't play advantage when celtic were clean through and not a second of added time.

It's one mistake.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Football players as a whole must be the weakest sportspersons known to man........always dropping to the ground when they are touched or flying through the air when 'tackled'...there are worse tackles on Princes Street every weekend and no shopper dramatically falls to the ground like a professional football player.

"Scott Brown would be a top, top player in the EPL" Michael Stewart have a serious word with yourself.

I don't think he's far off. Always looks the part on an international level.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Liam McLeod quick to point out the two games in hand. Fud!

highlandjambo3

Can't they give this "comeback Pi*h" a rest.............."they still have 2 meetings with Hearts"..............what!! ...... is that like they are going to knock 6 points off us??......BRING IT ON

Archived