Masonic

Boxing and UFC

vegas-voss

Khabib v Tony off as Khabib is in Russia and Russia are not letting anybody out.

I'm glad it is off it does not deserve to be on in an arena in front of 10 folk that Dana was talking about.

Still looking for an opponent for Tony as Dana will do anything to try to make a dollar.

ri Alban
8 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Khabib v Tony off as Khabib is in Russia and Russia are not letting anybody out.

I'm glad it is off it does not deserve to be on in an arena in front of 10 folk that Dana was talking about.

Still looking for an opponent for Tony as Dana will do anything to try to make a dollar.

There's a man in Ireland, but he's too busy telling Ireland to stay in the Hoose. 

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

There's a man in Ireland, but he's too busy telling Ireland to stay in the Hoose. 

No danger McGregor would go near Tony.

He would get smashed.

ri Alban
15 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

No danger McGregor would go near Tony.

He would get smashed.

No chance. 100% CM would knock Tony out, quick. I mind when Aldo and Alvarez were gonna smash him too. Just a pity he was too drunk when when in with Khabib. 

Edited by ri Alban

Lovecraft
14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

No chance. 100% CM would knock Tony out, quick. I mind when Aldo and Alvarez were gonna smash him too. Just a pity he was too drunk when when in with Khabib. 

Yeah.  Khabib beat him because he was drunk.

😆

Lord BJ
17 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I don’t get why they are trying to find an opponent for Tony. That means Khabib v Tony ain’t happening anytime soon. Whilst I have no idea what ‘champ shit only’ tony Ferguson gets out of taking a fight and missing out on Khabib and Title Shot. 

Why not just move fight to June/July have on the first fight card post Coronavirus UFC card. 

Trying to get Ferguson to take a fight against anyone other than khabib makes zero sense. 

vegas-voss
18 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Conor does not need to be putting himself at risk

vegas-voss
28 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I don’t get why they are trying to find an opponent for Tony. That means Khabib v Tony ain’t happening anytime soon. Whilst I have no idea what ‘champ shit only’ tony Ferguson gets out of taking a fight and missing out on Khabib and Title Shot. 

Why not just move fight to June/July have on the first fight card post Coronavirus UFC card. 

Trying to get Ferguson to take a fight against anyone other than khabib makes zero sense. 

Totally agree