Boxing and UFC

Masonic

cosanostra
Just now, Americana said:

Volks not human mate, fear not

Topuria seems like such a wee prick. He's hungry, fast and mean though. I'll be gutted if he's the one to finally topple Volk. 

I'd definitely like to see Holloway v Topuria though. 🤔

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Americana
Just now, cosanostra said:

Topuria seems like such a wee prick. He's hungry, fast and mean though. I'll be gutted if he's the one to finally topple Volk. 

I'd definitely like to see Holloway v Topuria though. 🤔

Top saying if he wins the belt he would defend it at the bernabeu . deluded wee twat.

Diadora Van Basten
22 minutes ago, KG1874 said:

Loving catterall winding up the hobos. That’s 3 jambo posts back to back now 😂 

I’m a Taylor fan but it’s funny that Catterall is posting Hearts tweets.

Samuel Camazzola
24 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

He has them on strings! 😂 

Just needs some of the old tweets from Taylor bigging up Rangers and referring them as the 'Bears' to really conflict with the Hobos. 

21 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Aye it’s good banter. Dunno how it started but he’s

a missed a trick if he doesnae show up to the presser or weigh in way a hearts top on. 

Diadora Van Basten
55 minutes ago, KG1874 said:

Aye it’s good banter. Dunno how it started but he’s

a missed a trick if he doesnae show up to the presser or weigh in way a hearts top on. 

I am thinking maybe the fight will be in Edinburgh. On one of his tweets he is working out and there is an old Hearts song playing in the background but I hadn’t heard it before.

3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

He sounds determined. “Look forward to landing every single punch that I throw” 

Ive had a bad run of predictions but I stick to my guns and I love josh, most underrated fighter in modern boxing his run against opponents with crazy win/loss ratios on his way to Britain’s first 4 belt undisputed is unreal but just can’t see him closing the gap to land against Jack.

1 million purse his last fight plus he’s won everything, if the hunger is still there credit to him. 

Edited by KG1874

Generic Username

Volk doing the presser in full old man gear & moving like a pensioner was sensational 

Shooter McGavin

I like Taylor, but he didn't win against Catterall that night. Looking forward to the rematch.

Also, Catterall turning up to a press conference in a Hearts top would be :pleasing:

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I like Taylor, but he didn't win against Catterall that night. Looking forward to the rematch.

Also, Catterall turning up to a press conference in a Hearts top would be :pleasing:

He’s gotta try take advantage and get himself some extra fans by rocking up in maroon. 

Looked at Catterall's twitter account and laughed at the Hearts wind ups.

Looked at Taylor's and it's full of anti-vax stuff and retweeting James Melville and Andrew Bridgen 

:vrface:

Just got sent the ufc card. Looks decent. been awhile since Costa has fought unless I missed him fighting in the last year. 

12 hours ago, Generic Username said:

Volk doing the presser in full old man gear & moving like a pensioner was sensational 

Loved it. Bit when he was getting out his chair slowly :lol:

cosanostra
On 14/02/2024 at 18:40, Americana said:

Volks not human mate, fear not

😭

Went about as well as expected.

****ing hell. 

No good seeing volks get cleaned out again. Costa v Whittaker fight of the night for me, always love a Costa fight but Whitaker’s left to the chest/body feint right hand and then quickly throwing his right foot behind it for a head kick is one the sneakiest combos out there 😂 Thought cejudo looked excellent first round aswell 

Americana
On 18/02/2024 at 06:03, cosanostra said:

😭

Went about as well as expected.

****ing hell. 

Heartbreaking.

Whittakers got some chin on him. Cejudo outclassed. Was a good card to be fair.

UFC300 main event fairly underwhelming. 

Catterall giving a shout out to Andy Halliday for sorting him out with gifts for the press conference the day. Starting to think he might actually rock up way a hearts top on now

Diadora Van Basten
2 hours ago, KG1874 said:

Catterall giving a shout out to Andy Halliday for sorting him out with gifts for the press conference the day. Starting to think he might actually rock up way a hearts top on now

Got to be Hearts flag as well

Famous 1874

Yep rumour is that he’ll be wearing a Hearts top at the press conference today in Edinburgh 

Samuel Camazzola

Sam Jones brought a bit of panto to the press conference. Both fighters didn't have too much to say - Josh with all the obvious stuff. The face-off will gain all the attention since it lasted a second. Jack put his hands on Josh resulting in a shove from Josh. 

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Sam Jones brought a bit of panto to the press conference. Both fighters didn't have too much to say - Josh with all the obvious stuff. The face-off will gain all the attention since it lasted a second. Jack put his hands on Josh resulting in a shove from Josh. 

Any Hearts strips involved?

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Josh walks up and twists Catterall nipple 🤣 that's why Catterall reacts 

Samuel Camazzola
57 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Any Hearts strips involved?

None there or at the interviews afterwards. Follow-up conference tomorrow in Manchester. 

Samuel Camazzola
57 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Josh walks up and twists Catterall nipple 🤣 that's why Catterall reacts 

I missed that as only saw the live footage on YouTube. 👍 

5 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Josh looked rough as **** at the conference as well pretty blurry eyed.

I thought he looked as though he had just rocked up out the pub.

8 minutes ago, droid said:

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

I wish i knew how to do gifs. This deserves a denzel “my man” for sure 

Catterall said the club invited him through for the derby, he’s obv playing to the gallery to hype the fight but once he’s sat watching the best derby in Scottish footy he will defo be a fan for life 

Edited by KG1874

8 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Seen Sam jones rattled on a hearts top for banter so credit to him, no seen this guy since Dubois v Joyce but he’s definitely a character 

Rupert Pupkin

Josh says he is more of a Moto GP fan than football… 😳

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Mad Dog Logan said:

Taylor v Catterall presser live now.....

All I got from that is that Catterall's manager is a nob 

vegas-voss
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Booked Raddison in Leeds and got a ticket today👌🏼

In with the Panners eh 

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

In with the Panners eh 

No doubt bump into plenty of them again🥊😂

Diadora Van Basten

Josh should have taken a couple of warm up fights before fighting Catterall.

In his last two fights there has been issues with his weight and his corner and he could do with a couple of warm up fights to address these issues.

Teofima Lopez had a couple of below par performances before he fought Josh but they were against poor opponents so he still won.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up gents. Boxing is on the Friday this weekend 4pm start. The last Saudi card was a lot better but still got zhang v Parker for mandatory  and Nick“the wrecking”ball fighting for a world title on the undercard. 

UFC Saturday and their card as per puts boxing’s to shame only disappointment for me is Cruz getting beat off Vera. Would’ve loved him in with O’Malley for one last chance at the title. 

23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Oh dear. Jake Paul v Mike Tyson. Live on Netflix July the 20th. 

His fight against Roy was the perfect curtain closer for both them. Canny believe roy ended it way losing to pettis and Tyson is fighting a YouTuber. Hope it’s an exhibition and no going on their records. 

boag1874
14 minutes ago, KG1874 said:

His fight against Roy was the perfect curtain closer for both them. Canny believe roy ended it way losing to pettis and Tyson is fighting a YouTuber. Hope it’s an exhibition and no going on their records. 

It'll almost certainly be an exhibition. Tyson will be taking a nice easy payday to basically just not hurt the guy and both walk away loaded.

It's proper carny pro wrestling level stuff, they know people will pay in the hope they get to watch Paul get battered finally, but once he does get properly dropped then his image is damaged & the novelty wears off because the moments happened, so they'll keep making sure he comes through it and moves on to the next one. 

1874robbo
On 21/02/2024 at 21:34, jack D and coke said:

Booked Raddison in Leeds and got a ticket today👌🏼

If it goes ahead.

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

If it goes ahead.

What’s happened?

Mikey1874
18 hours ago, Tazio said:

Oh dear. Jake Paul v Mike Tyson. Live on Netflix July the 20th. 

1874robbo
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

What’s happened?

Possible injury I heard