Rangers/Celtic/Loss/Win [Multiple Merged Threads]

cleriejungle

Pants Shaton
I recall that night too. It was so bad that many cod heads were actually trying to get back in to the safety of the ground.

Any title presentation/celebration by the vile sellik creatures at Tynecastle would never happen, as the police and football authorities know it would be a recipe for severe public disorder.

Should Celtic every win the SPL and be presented the trophy at Tynecastle would you condone severe public disorder?

Do you think the authorities would allow a presentation to Rangers at Tynecastle?

Do you think that your prediction of 'severe public disorder', in those circumstances, reflects badly on our support?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should Celtic every win the SPL and be presented the trophy at Tynecastle would you condone severe public disorder?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am not condoning anything, merely stating what would almost certainly happen.

Do you think the authorities would allow a presentation to Rangers at Tynecastle?

Not sure.

Do you think that your prediction of 'severe public disorder', in those circumstances, reflects badly on our support?

I'm sure the prhess and mhedia would have a field day, if the fall out from JP2gate is anything to go by. :eek:

Pants Shaton
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am not condoning anything, merely stating what would almost certainly happen.

Not sure.

I'm sure the prhess and mhedia would have a field day, if the fall out from JP2gate is anything to go by. :eek:

Would you then condemn anyone who resorted to public disorder in these circumstances?

and

Do you (I didn't ask about the press) think it would reflect badly upon our support to resort to public disorder?

I can only assume your implication that the Scottish p(h)ress is biased in favour of Celtic / Roman Catholics is a joke.

Ha ha ha! I love it. The small minded among us make for great laughter, of that there is no doubt.

Anyone who isn't a lager swilling, contraversy seeking, narrow minded Neanderthal who won't condemn anything to do with the Old Firm is a Timpathiser or Mini Ger.

haha!

It's laughable.

I wanted to congratulate another team on a dramatic title win on the last day of the season. and that I did. Well Done Celtic.

If you've got a problem with that......I suggest you go sit with yourself in a corner for 30minutes and think about where your life is headed............... my friend. :) ha ha

Presumably, you're just doing a bit of method acting practice for your role in the "Celts in Seville" play

Well done Celtic, GIRU Rangers and their apologists.

Chelsea lose the league and the Champions League, Rangers lose the SPL...you lot must be seething. :)

jambos are go!

Sorry If someone else has posted but I'm really looking forward to Strachan taking his revenge on the media and Celtic cohorts who tried to assassinate him and his achievemnents 6 weeks ago. Should be fun.

Pants Shaton
Sorry If someone else has posted but I'm really looking forward to Strachan taking his revenge on the media and Celtic cohorts who tried to assassinate him and his achievemnents 6 weeks ago. Should be fun.

You really want to see smugness of this order:

6.jpg

?

Ginger Hibby C___

Guest Dipped Flake

Don't want to congratulate celtic on winning the title but certainly do want to congratulate the traitor smith on losing it. Karma is a wonderful thing:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Wow, i thought this was a Hearts board, are we now twinned with the huddleboard?

Rangers lost the league, doesnt affect us, Celtic won it, big deal, would prefer they never but, again big deal.

Cant believe there are 'Hearts Fans' congratulating Celtic?????

WTF is that all about. Sure that will contine next season when we play them???

As for posters getting arsy due to numerous threads about a new manager / signings, if people dont want to read ABOUT HEARTS perhaps another forum should be looked for.

Why not? There are "Hearts fans" congratulating Rangers every week on here.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why not? There are "Hearts fans" congratulating Rangers every week on here.

I honestly dont remember seeing that.

What thread?

Wow, i thought this was a Hearts board, are we now twinned with the huddleboard?

Rangers lost the league, doesnt affect us, Celtic won it, big deal, would prefer they never but, again big deal.

WTF is that all about. Sure that will contine next season when we play them???

As for posters getting arsy due to numerous threads about a new manager / signings, if people dont want to read ABOUT HEARTS perhaps another forum should be looked for.

Spot on mate - its about time we got back to discussing what's really important Heart of Midlothian, in fact the only thing in important in relation to (pro) football!

Guest JamboRobbo

Agreed, just like I can't believe all the regular well done Rangers threads from 'Hearts fans'.

I presume you'll be taking them up on it also..... ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Agreed, just like I can't believe all the regular well done Rangers threads from 'Hearts fans'.

I presume you'll be taking them up on it also..... ;)

When i see "well done Rangers" i certainly will dear boy.

Guest JamboRobbo
When i see "well done Rangers" i certainly will dear boy.

:thumb:

To be fair, the way they are going, you could be waiting a while....:rofl:

Guest S.U.S.S.
:thumb:

To be fair, the way they are going, you could be waiting a while....:rofl:

Ive taken a note and will check again in 2010.

Ray Winstone

There were plenty of folk on here slavering at the prospect of Rangers in the Uefa cup final and I recall a "Well done Rangers" thread when they won the semi.

Just like to add to GIRU Rangers and their JKB following.

bigbryanthejambo

I must have missed the clause in the "Hearts Supporters Charter" that says if you are a "true" Hearts fan you cannot and will not congratulate any other team on a success. It's a total joke.

The same posters who are on here calling other people "Timpathisers" and "sellick Minded" are the same posters who blow a gasket if anyone even hints that they may share allegiences with the other side of Glasgow.

I'm a football fan aswell as a Hearts fan. If I want to congratulate another SPL team on an amazing comeback that saw them snatch the leauge away from their bitter rivals then I will....and I have! :)

bigbryanthejambo
Presumably, you're just doing a bit of method acting practice for your role in the "Celts in Seville" play

haha good call mate. Just call me Pacino! :)

Is the home club duty bound (i.e. in the SPL rules) to allow the presentation if the away team wins the league on their patch?

Personally, while it's not going to affect me as I'm not a regular game-goer, I'd put up with anyone but Old Firm or Hubs receiving the trophy at Tynecastle.

In fact I'd quite happily never have another OF supporter in Tynecastle again...but I don't count the beans.

Is the home club duty bound (i.e. in the SPL rules) to allow the presentation if the away team wins the league on their patch?

Personally, while it's not going to affect me as I'm not a regular game-goer, I'd put up with anyone but Old Firm or Hubs receiving the trophy at Tynecastle.

In fact I'd quite happily never have another OF supporter in Tynecastle again...but I don't count the beans.

I wouldn't put up with with anyone doing it Boof.

The only league celebration i'd allow is ours.

Seeing Aberdeen do it in 85(?) was bad enough.

Seeing Aberdeen do it in 85(?) was bad enough.

Exactly.

However, i reserve the right to celebrate winning the league at every other ground as well as Tynie.... especially fester road. ;)

Perhaps I should've said grudgingly put up with...in fact I'd be out of there at the final whistle anyway.

If Hearts were to win it away and I was lucky enough to be there I'd obviously want to cheer them, but would happily wait for the trophy to be presented at Tynecastle - even if it had to wait till the team got back from Inverness (furthest case scenario).

Well said.

As a Hearts fan, I have no preference which of the 2 kvnts win the SPL. It's like asking if you want a boot in the nads, or a nut in the face.

Any numbnut can see they're an equal poison on the Scottish game;it both surprises and astonishes me when anyone celebrates the achievements of either of them over the other.

hear hear. perfectly put.

ToadKiller Dog
Perhaps I should've said grudgingly put up with...in fact I'd be out of there at the final whistle anyway.

If Hearts were to win it away and I was lucky enough to be there I'd obviously want to cheer them, but would happily wait for the trophy to be presented at Tynecastle - even if it had to wait till the team got back from Inverness (furthest case scenario).

Hearts win the league at inverness ,i would likely wake up the next morning next to the loch ness monster dont think i would make it home.

Hearts win the league at inverness ,i would likely wake up the next morning

If Hearts win the league anywhere i don't think i will be going to sleep that night.

can someone explain how Celtic couldn't play a game for 2weeks due to mourning the untimely death of a player who used to play for them 10+years ago, yet were able to play the most important match of a season and party after it, 2 days after burying Mr Celtic after the sad passing of Tommy Burns?

ps Was the picture of Tommy Burns on the players t-shirts the photo of Tommy Burns after he brought his religion into the corner of the shed and nearly caused a riot?

ToadKiller Dog
If Hearts win the league anywhere i don't think i will be going to sleep that night.

yeah i should have said when i came round from my drunken blackout .

can someone explain how Celtic couldn't play a game for 2weeks due to mourning the untimely death of a player who used to play for them 10+years ago, yet were able to play the most important match of a season and party after it, 2 days after burying Mr Celtic after the sad passing of Tommy Burns?

Unfortunately I can't help you as I can't fathom it out either.

The White Cockade

you must be in mourning yourself after the Blues Brothers latest disasters....

Terrible Trio
ps Was the picture of Tommy Burns on the players t-shirts the photo of Tommy Burns after he brought his religion into the corner of the shed and nearly caused a riot?

they used to be expensive days - all the loose change was lobbed at the corner flag :)

Hans von Luck

Now you mention it Gambo I think that you are spot on with both points.

Yes I do believe that was the picture of him blessing himself in front of the shed all those years ago.

No room for that in the game today.........................

Artur Boruc :whistling:

Only a Game
We'd never be allowed to celebrate at darkheid or hunbrox. We'd be shunted back to the buses by the police and you know it.

Strange. I remember celebrating long and hard for well over an hour at Parkhead once, and we had beaten Old firm oposition that day too.

Commander Harris
Strange. I remember celebrating long and hard for well over an hour at Parkhead once, and we had beaten Old firm oposition that day too.

and what a day!

a lot of Rangers fans stayed back to applaud our victory, nice touch. :)

Archived