Rangers/Celtic/Loss/Win [Multiple Merged Threads]

cleriejungle

Nucky Thompson
fans should be exiled to Holland, England or 'Ulster' - wherever they seek their stupid inspiration from.
I agree, MOD EDIT:cool:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown

If Hearts won (clinched) the league at Fester or Darkheid or Hunbrox would you want to be allowed to celebrate there at the time?

Boab Mugabe
What utter rubbish !!!

I assume you would feel the same if we were on the brink of winning it at Parkhead ?

Well, our fans get treated like **** there anyway and our end would be empty with the amount of arrests/ejections after 3 minutes. If Celtic don't want to allow it, it's up to them.

Alba gu Brath

Some of Rangers' white trash that fought 'Her Majesty's Constabulary' (some irony their, no? guess, these Union Jacks guys are a thick) in Manchester seem to have showed up here.

Well done Celtic and Man U. Could be us if Vlad had as much brains as money.

marshallschunkychicken
I would wear soft gloves so I could punch for ages.

I would forsake the gloves, and risk my hands.

:)

I had to leave a city centre pub in Leeds tonight after 80 minutes. The Ooh ahh up the 'Ra chants from the assorted Glaswegians were putting me off. I am annoyed at the choice of O'Neill's bar, it has to be said.

As odious as Rangers and their supporters are, Celtic are just as bad.

Pity one of them had to win the league, again.

More shameful that if we actually got our act together, we could comfortably challenge them and possibly win it.

They are celebrating winning the league FFS. As a fan I'd expect to be able to do what they are doing at any SPL ground in the country, including Celtic Park ( now theres a thought !!) I'd also expect ANY team winning the league at Tynecastle to be able to celebrate it fully and in peace.

Antics .....? What Antics ? I hope we get Antics like that someday. It looks feckin brilliant from where I'm sitting

That's cos your a closet tim.

If Rangers had won the league there's no way you would have made the above post.

Why don't you just get an ST at the tattie bowl, sure you'd fit right in.

Boab Mugabe
If Hearts won (clinched) the league at Fester or Darkheid or Hunbrox would you want to be allowed to celebrate there at the time?

Seeing as Fester has allowed a league title party before I don't think it would be a problem, though it would drive a good few jakeballs to suicide!

I just can't imagine our safety being guaranteed winning it in Glasgow.

colinmaroon

It really only hit me tonight, watching the game, but I am delighted for Hartley!!!

He earned that medal just as he 'earned' what he achieved while at Tynecastle!

On balance, I wanted Rangers to lose, and I couldn't give a monkey's for Celtic winning the League, but - well done Mr Hartley.

PS There was a damned sight more integrity from the two teams playing the Bigot Brothers tonight than:

1 From St Midden in '86

2 From Mr McCurry at Ibrox a few weeks ago!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Gordhun (sick as a parrot) Smith!!!

Gerd Muller

bad challenge. dont know about everyone else but i had a funny feeling I was about to lob my stella bottle at the TV if the ref had only given him a yellow card

Nucky Thompson
Some of Rangers' white trash that fought 'Her Majesty's Constabulary' (some irony their, no? guess, these Union Jacks guys are a thick) in Manchester seem to have showed up here.

Well done Celtic and Man U. Could be us if Vlad had as much brains as money.

Some of those with sympathy of the shower of terrorists that blew up Manchester city centre seem to have shown up here:p

Only a Game

Ally McCoist, Dead Bloke on the White Horse, Sir David Murray, Your Majesty, Manchester rioters, Matt at work, Donald Finlay QC, Michael McCurry, Gordon Smith, Andy Davis, Andy Cameron.

Your boys took a hell of a beating !!!!!!

Get it right up the lot o ye !!!!!!!

C'Mon the Queens !!!!

Why on earth any Hearts fan would have an allegiance to either of them is a mystery to me...?

shaun.lawson
Well said mate. I would probably get arrested if that shower won the league at Tynecastle:cool:

Get arrested? Like your mates in Manchester, you mean?

Well done Elvis!

A league winners medal for what, 2 games?

Nice work if you can get it.

The Real Maroonblood
Ally McCoist, Dead Bloke on the White Horse, Sir David Murray, Your Majesty, Manchester rioters, Matt at work, Donald Finlay QC, Michael McCurry, Gordon Smith, Andy Davis, Andy Cameron.

C'Mon the Queens !!!!

You missed out the usual suspects on Kickback.

;)

Only a Game
Some of those with sympathy of the shower of terrorists that blew up Manchester city centre seem to have shown up here:p

There's a link between those who think its pefectly okay for the supporters of the team who won the SPL to actually celebrate doing so, and supporting the IRA ?

Are you for real ?

Nucky Thompson

C'Mon the Queens !!!!

You not got a Mhank board you could post on? You would be with like minded people:confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:biggrin:

The events of the last week must have been heart breaking for you lads and I imagine most of you will be contemplating ending it so here is a number that may help you out.

Samaritans - 08457 90 90 90

terry385x185_342435a.jpg

_44657488_ferglee_getty.jpg

Chelsea fans are furious!

Blue is most definitely NOT the colour this year chaps. :)

shaun.lawson
That's cos your a closet tim.

If Rangers had won the league there's no way you would have made the above post.

Why don't you just get an ST at the tattie bowl, sure you'd fit right in.

It depends how they'd be celebrating. If they were spewing out hatred and sectarian bile, then I'd be disgusted; but if they were just joyfully partying and lapping up what their team had achieved, my attitude would be entirely different.

From all I've seen and heard, the latter is what the Celtic support are doing tonight - so all credit to Dundee United for enabling as many of them to do it as possible. I've already seen comment on here of Rangers fans indulging in sectarian chants at Pittodrie - but having listened to Five Live all night, heard nothing of the kind from Celtic at all.

In his best Paul Mcstay voice said "There's a buzz about the place" and then wandered off.

Not really funny.

That,ll be the ghost off Johnny Doyle then.

Dunk-Section G

I couldnt stand it if Celtic won at Tynecastle.

Tynecastle will never be green, white and gold.

Agree with you on Walter Smith especially. Justice for the treacherous old swine. Burley be warned. Ditching your country for the filthy lucre leads to a horrible end to a season.

Indeed redm, at one point the ground appeared to be full of them.

Thanks John. :)

They said that on the radio. Must have been hundreds of the buggers hiding in pubs near Tannadice or something.

It really only hit me tonight, watching the game, but I am delighted for Hartley!!!

He earned that medal just as he 'earned' what he achieved while at Tynecastle!

On balance, I wanted Rangers to lose, and I couldn't give a monkey's for Celtic winning the League, but - well done Mr Hartley.

PS There was a damned sight more integrity from the two teams playing the Bigot Brothers tonight than:

1 From St Midden in '86

2 From Mr McCurry at Ibrox a few weeks ago!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Gordhun (sick as a parrot) Smith!!!

I was quite pleased for Hartley tonight as well, if not any of the rest of them.

Been nothing but respectful of Hearts since he left and seems like a decent enough bloke once taken away from his mickey taking arena on the pitch.

winston churchill
I couldnt stand it if Celtic won at Tynecastle.

Tynecastle will never be green, white and gold.

not heard that one for ages:arf:

as for winning the league at tynecastle,ra sellik had a chance and we nailed them.

Only a Game
You not got a Mhank board you could post on? You would be with like minded people:confused:

I dont see anything in there, or any other post I have EVER made which expresses support for Celtic on my behalf, only you see that. I wonder why that might be ?

Nucky Thompson
There's a link between those who think its pefectly okay for the supporters of the team who won the SPL to actually celebrate doing so, and supporting the IRA ?

Are you for real ?

There's a link between those who would hate to see the Mhanks win the SPL and spew out all their terrorist songs at Tynie and those Huns who were fighting in Manchester?

Anyway it was a tongue in cheek response to Alba gu Brath.

shaun.lawson
There's a link between those who would hate to see the Mhanks win the SPL and spew out all their terrorist songs at Tynie and those Huns who were fighting in Manchester?

Anyway it was a tongue in cheek response to Alba gu Brath.

Yes, you're the link. Or did I just imagine reading you saying you knew some of the filth who rioted last week?

jambo walesy

After stumbling there way to the Uefa final,the CIS cup,the top of the league,the Scottish Cup final, they deserve nothing more!

Anti Football loses out again.

winston churchill

any posts or threads about the orish or cafflicks, and he steams in;)

colinmaroon

C'Mon the Queens !!!!

Good one!!!

Best laugh I've had today, and that includes Rankers being found out tonight!!!

All that cheating at BroxPox v Utd - wasted!!!

Nucky Thompson
I dont see anything in there, or any other post I have EVER made which expresses support for Celtic on my behalf, only you see that. I wonder why that might be ?
Apart from their celebrations look brilliant from here:cool: Is that you going down 'I must be a bigot because I have a hatred for the Mhanks' line?

ToadKiller Dog

The SFA/Lothians police would not allow celtic to lift up the cup at tynie they would have to wait until the get home,many of the posters above prove why they would do so.

Celtic wouldnt get as many tickets at tynie as they do at other grounds either.

Dougie Vipond

I wouldn't wany any team winning the title at Tynecastle.

Simply because I would be jealous.

Anyway I am still waiting for us to get the Festival Cup at Easter Road in 2003!!:mad:

Drew Busby !

As I understand it from the last week on this board, it goes something like "if you're critical of one, then you're supporting the other". Not much room for subtlety or clear thinking for many posters on the board this past 7 days since the forum was infected with the virus "Apologists v1.0"...

I'm hoping that the board will get over the infection but I have a bad feeling that it may be here for some time to come...a few seem to feel they have been empowered by it.

Nucky Thompson
Yes, you're the link. Or did I just imagine reading you saying you knew some of the filth who rioted last week?
I know a couple of faces in the daily record (hearts casuals), so that makes me linked to the riots in Manchester?

Found myself in the middle of London tonight and came across a bar full of Celtic fans, who were happy to share some of their space with a Hearts fan, though the woman I stood beside was, of all things, a Dons fan.

I'd love to celebrate a league win at any ground. Whatever Hans von Luck is into, it certainly isn't football.

I see that Hibs finished only four points above us....

shaun.lawson
I know a couple of faces in the daily record (hearts casuals), so that makes me linked to the riots in Manchester?

Depends on what you think of their behaviour.

Only a Game
Apart from their celebrations look brilliant from here:cool: Is that you going down 'I must be a bigot because I have a hatred for the Mhanks' line?

Your grown up enough to work it out I'm sure. Only you will know if you're a bigot. I wouldnt dare to judge your mindset just as you cant judge mine.

Actually when i was watching the celebrations I was imagining us, thats Hearts by the way, being in the same position, and from that persepective, it looked brilliant

Jam Tarts 1874

You would think that he would depart following his red card with some humilty and shame, but no, lots of waving to the knuckledraggers who cheered him off.

The Real Maroonblood

Maybe he meant you were the missing link.

;)

As I understand it from the last week on this board, it goes something like "if you're critical of one, then you're supporting the other". Not much room for subtlety or clear thinking for many posters on the board this past 7 days since the forum was infected with the virus "Apologists v1.0"...

I'm hoping that the board will get over the infection but I have a bad feeling that it may be here for some time to come...a few seem to feel they have been empowered by it.

Totally it's a sad state of affairs really, hopefully the admin will have upgraded the virus protection on the board. As a hearts fan I hate both sides of the OF they are both ****, to coin a well used phrase on here, End of.......

Commander Harris

C'Mon the Queens !!!!

this kind of "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" to sectarianism really does my head in. Does nothing but help perpetuate it IMO.

that goes for the likes of "only an excuse" and terry butcher and his mason joke the other night too

Jam Tarts 1874

It's no fun when another team wins the league at your ground, it's happened a few times at Tynecastle over the years. The away fans are entitled to celebrate, I always found the best thing to do was to get out as quickly as possible and let them get on with it.

Woolfords Hearts
Somehow I dont think they would get away with all there antics there if they ever happened to win the league at Tynecastle.

Serious crowd disturbance and disorder if I had my way.

Mind you Dundee United used to be Dundee Hibernian.

It would never happen at Tynie.

MOD EDIT

Nucky Thompson
Depends on what you think of their behaviour.
It's something I wouldn't dream of doing:cool: going down to Manchester and getting arrested for RFC:wacko:

Archived