Rangers/Celtic/Loss/Win [Multiple Merged Threads]

cleriejungle

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces

Aye, cheesey Nacho out the final. Good, annoying wee nyaff who you'd never tire of punching in the coupon.

Aye, cheesey Nacho out the final. Good, annoying wee nyaff who you'd never tire of punching in the coupon.

I would wear soft gloves so I could punch for ages.

winston churchill

little rat.

A question for anyone watching the celtic game tonight. When Mcmanus was getting interviewed Hartley came over and said something into the mic. Did anybody actually hear what it was?

Drylaw Hearts
A question for anyone watching the celtic game tonight. When Mcmanus was getting interviewed Hartley came over and said something into the mic. Did anybody actually hear what it was?

Thanks Vlhad.

chester copperpot
Control word. McManus is about to assassinate Chick Dung.

PH 'FTH'.

Good enough for me. :laugh:

Control word. McManus is about to assassinate Chick Dung.

Sounds like he got a kickin in the tunnel :P

Drew Busby !

Sounded like "Get if right ferking up ye ferapist". I didn't know Paul Hartley had a lisp until that moment.

Hans von Luck

Somehow I dont think they would get away with all there antics there if they ever happened to win the league at Tynecastle.

Serious crowd disturbance and disorder if I had my way.

Mind you Dundee United used to be Dundee Hibernian.

Sounded like "Get if right ferking up ye ferapist". I didn't know Paul Hartley had a lisp until that moment.

:P

Only a Game
Somehow I dont think they would get away with all there antics there if they ever happened to win the league at Tynecastle.

They are celebrating winning the league FFS. As a fan I'd expect to be able to do what they are doing at any SPL ground in the country, including Celtic Park ( now theres a thought !!) I'd also expect ANY team winning the league at Tynecastle to be able to celebrate it fully and in peace.

Antics .....? What Antics ? I hope we get Antics like that someday. It looks feckin brilliant from where I'm sitting

ToadKiller Dog

I start work at midnight at a taxi office just up from tannadice ,just hope the smellies are gone by the time i start,there will be a lot of the lochweegians (lochee area of dundee) out celebrating ,so i expect lots of trouble tonight.

They are celebrating winning the league FFS. As a fan I'd expect to be able to do what they are doing at any SPL ground in the country, including Celtic Park ( now theres a thought !!) I'd also expect ANY team winning the league at Tynecastle to be able to celebrate it fully and in peace.

Antics .....? What Antics ? I hope we get Antics like that someday. It looks feckin brilliant from where I'm sitting

Well said that man :)

Hans von Luck

mod delete

Craigieboy

I would be absolutely gutted to hear that sort of filth coming through the speakers at Tynie.

Send them away to fight amongst themselves, I say.

Filth, pure & utter filth.

Charlie-Brown

I remember Aberdeen clinched the title at Tynecastle - they got applauded off by the Hearts team & fans - they stayed behind & celebrated and we all went home with little or no bother that I can remember - as it should be. As long as fans are only supporting their team why should anybody complain?

The Real Maroonblood

You would have been at home in Manchester last Wednesday.

Well said that man. :)

Hans von Luck
I would be absolutely gutted to hear that sort of filth coming through the speakers at Tynie.

Well said Stairboy :fing25:

Nucky Thompson
It would break my heart to see that at Tynecastle.
I remember in 1988 they needed to win at Tynie to clinch the league and we beat them 1-0:) The ref added about 6 minutes of injury time on and wee Alex McDonald was going radge on the touchline next to the enclosure, shouting 'You can play all day you bassas but you're no going to win the league here'

They won it the next week though:cool:

It would also break my heart to see something like that at Tynecastle but so be it. They've won the league, they're going to celebrate and it's fairy nuff that they want to do it now.

What really is cool is the fact that Dundee Utd have allowed other Celtic fans who weren't at the game to enter the stadium and take part. Apparently the numbers have bumped up a fair bit since the final whistle...maybe someone who can actually see can confirm? (I'm just a poor radio listener)

I remember in 1988 they needed to win at Tynie to clinch the league and we beat them 1-0:) The ref added about 6 minutes of injury time on and wee Alex McDonald was going radge on the touchline next to the enclosure, shouting 'You can play all day you bassas but you're no going to win the league here'

They won it the next week though:cool:

I remember it well, I broke the British 400 metre record getting chased along Dalry Road.

hmfc_liam06
It would break my heart to see that at Tynecastle.

Because you wouldnt want a team to win the league at tynecastle or because ur a bigot?

Craigieboy
It would also break my heart to see something like that at Tynecastle but so be it. They've won the league, they're going to celebrate and it's fairy nuff that they want to do it now.

What really is cool is the fact that Dundee Utd have allowed other Celtic fans who weren't at the game to enter the stadium and take part. Apparently the numbers have bumped up a fair bit since the final whistle...maybe someone who can actually see can confirm? (I'm just a poor radio listener)

Some DUFC fans stayed behind.

Again, to let them in my seat to celebrate their win would send me ****ing bananas!

Gerd Muller

Why would you stay behind if Celtic had won the league at Tynecastle? I'd be out of Tynecastle in a shot. I'd be finishing my 2nd pint in some boozer!!.

Nucky Thompson

Well said mate. I would probably get arrested if that shower won the league at Tynecastle:cool:

Watching this and knowing that the way our club is heading, its unlikley we will ever experience winning the league is a hard one to take.

I hardly think that if the league was won at Tynecastle you would be hearing the fields of Athenry over the tanoy, but how could we realistically stop celtic celebrating like that.

Templeton Peck

In his best Paul Mcstay voice said "There's a buzz about the place" and then wandered off.

Not really funny.

Indeed redm, at one point the ground appeared to be full of them.

Vivelarevolution

"There's a buzz about the place"

Was that not the Only an Excuse quote for Burns?

Because you wouldnt want a team to win the league at tynecastle or because ur a bigot?

sorry.....?

I'll let you decide.

Gerd Muller

He was fantastic tonight. His corner for the goal is how all corners should be unlike Kingston unable to get it past the first man. Also noticed through listening to McManus in interviews during the week and tonight how he kind of sounds and speaks like Pressley.

Also, did Balde play enough games to get a medal?

Templeton Peck
"There's a buzz about the place"

Was that not the Only an Excuse quote for Burns?

thought it was more saying "ehhhhhhhh celticfootballclub" at every opportunity

correct tynecastle will never be green white and gold FTC

Only a Game
Well said mate. I would probably get arrested if that shower won the league at Tynecastle:cool:

Perhaps you should consider carefully your suitability to enter Tynecastle again then, because the club certainly would.

Walter Bishop

He said "Dhid yhou shee that bhig jhoker presshley chlaiming a mhedal!!!"

Rick Grimes
that challenge rules him out of the Cup Final

shame.

moblog_bfb2fc0fd2f37.jpg

Hans von Luck

Have to agree with you there Boo, better get a cell ready for a few on this forum, Nelly Terraces, Dorian Gray just to name a few. ;)

Walter Bishop

100% agree!!

Alba gu Brath

Celtic won it. So what if their fans celebrate.

Just glad that Scotland's disgrace got humped by the Dons. Rangers and their braindoner fans should be exiled to Holland, England or 'Ulster' - wherever they seek their stupid inspiration from. As to their fitba, it's crap as well.

Nucky Thompson
Perhaps you should consider carefully your suitability to enter Tynecastle again then, because the club certainly would.
I would certainly consider entering Tynecastle if we were ever in Dundee Utds postion tonight:cool:

Boab Mugabe
correct tynecastle will never be green white and gold FTC

Arf! :D

I hope we never see those cretins win the league at Tynie. The club should not allow any celebrations.

Only a Game
Arf! :D

I hope we never see those cretins win the league at Tynie. The club should not allow any celebrations.

What utter rubbish !!!

I assume you would feel the same if we were on the brink of winning it at Parkhead ?

Boab Mugabe
Have to agree with you there Boo, better get a cell ready for a few on this forum, Nelly Terraces, Dorian Gray just to name a few. ;)

I imagine a good few would not be able to accept it without recourse. Myself included.

Archived