We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're about to open the payment screen.

Delivery charges are per copy and are different depending on where you are, as follows:

UK: ?3.95

Europe: ?9

Rest of the World: ?14.50

The screen and prices are designed for UK addresses. If you give us a non-UK address, we will ask you for the excess delivery charge separately. If you do not wish to pay that we will offer you the choice of a refund or of having the book sent to a UK address instead.

Ordering is a two-step process:

1. Payment

2. Delivery details.

Payment

To pay for your copies, click on the Donate link at the top of the page, or the link below, and follow the directions. You can pay for 1, 2, 3 or 4 copies in one go. If you want to buy more than 4 you will have to repeat the process.

http://www.hmfckickb...ex.php?/donate/

Delivery details

Once you have paid, send a PM to Ulysses saying:

* The number of copies paid for.

* The delivery address or addresses. You can send each copy you order to any address you wish (non-UK addresses will incur the extra charges set out above).

Delivery schedule

We're batching print and delivery runs for efficiency, so to ensure you get yours ahead of Christmas you will need to order before 9 pm UK time on Thursday, November 6th. Once you do that we will guarantee that your copies will be shipped in the period between the 14th and 28th of November, which is comfortably within recommended delivery schedules for Christmas.

If you order after the deadline above, we will ship as early as we possibly can, and we will be doing our level best to get orders out as efficiently as possible, but we can't guarantee anything.

If you need any clarifications regarding the above, please post on the thread or drop me a line by PM.

queensferryjambo

4 ordered.

My kids, nephew and 30 something brother in law will be delighted with these stocking fillers :)

Carl Fredrickson

Uly, can you tell us how many are sold once all the orders are in?

This could be useful to the club to know for future merchandise ideas. The mugs that were done in the summer are stunning and there have been posters, prints and other items that if the club sold could have been a revenue stream for them

Looking forward to getting the books.

Uly, can you tell us how many are sold once all the orders are in?

We can, and we'll do progress updates in the meantime. :thumbsup:

If more than one book is ordered then surely the cumulative P&P costs will decrease? (Four copies at ?55.80 is 4 x ?13.95) The costs did reduce at the Post Office I worked at? Can this be clarified please?

If more than one book is ordered then surely the cumulative P&P costs will decrease?

If we were able to post multiple copies together without incurring higher costs for bigger weights/sizes we could save on delivery, but despite a few trial calculations we couldn't - we kept running into increased costs because of package weight or size thresholds.

In any case, if by some chance there were to be a slightly higher surplus from delivery charges, it would mean extra money for Big Hearts, which would be a good thing.

How many copies are you ordering?

Sales have just reached 51 copies. :whistling:

Thanks to everyone who has sent me PMs with delivery details. A couple of members are waiting on a reply from me, and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

....put it in the shop?.....

As we said, if you want one in time for Christmas you'll need to order it here before November 6th. :ninja:

More sales this morning. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

:toasting:

As we said, if you want one in time for Christmas you'll need to order it here before November 6th. :ninja:

More sales this morning. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

I've PM'd you but forgot to say it's only 1 I want.

One for me please.any idea on overseas postage charges yet..what are paypal charges and i will add as well with the payment

How much will it cost to deliver one a day to Easter Road for the rest of the season?

Could send one to attention of Rod Petrie haha

More orders arriving in this morning, and now more than 120 copies have been ordered. Thanks to everyone who has ordered and sent me their delivery details so far.

More orders arriving in this morning, and now more than 120 copies have been ordered. Thanks to everyone who has ordered and sent me their delivery details so far.

Sorry Ulysses - how do I go about ordering and paying for a book?

Sorry Ulysses - how do I go about ordering and paying for a book?

Click on the Donate link near the top of the page and follow the directions to pay. Once you've paid, send me a PM with your delivery details.

So do we sent our name\address and how many we have paid for ?

Just send Uly a pm with your name, address and how many

159 copies ordered so far. Thanks to everyone who has ordered. We're going through the delivery details you've given us, and although we're a little behind we will be in touch over the next 48 hours if we need to clarify anything or if we're missing something.

Please note that if you supply an address but no name, we'll address your order to your JKB username.

John Gentleman

Sales have just reached 51 copies. :whistling:

Thanks to everyone who has sent me PMs with delivery details. A couple of members are waiting on a reply from me, and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

From my end, you're not receiving any PMs. Therefore, I can't provide a delivery address having paid for the book. And how do I pay for the postage to OZ?

^^^^

I've just sent you guys PMs as a test, and I also got a couple of PMs from other members this morning, so I hope that whatever glitch there was in my PM inbox is gone.

Hi Uly

Just ordered/paid for one this morning - when do you anticipate delivery to me?

Cheers

Delivery schedule - reminder

We're batching print and delivery runs for efficiency, so to ensure you get yours ahead of Christmas you will need to order before 9 pm UK time on Thursday, November 6th. Once you do that we will guarantee that your copies will be shipped in the period between the 14th and 28th of November, which is comfortably within recommended delivery schedules for Christmas.

If you order after the deadline above, we will ship as early as we possibly can, and we will be doing our level best to get orders out as efficiently as possible, but we can't guarantee anything.

Archived