We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

When the envelope dropped through the letterbox addressed to Big Moysey, knew what it was ......and am not disappointed. Thanks :)

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came today. Too big for postbox, posty chapped once, waited 5.seconds and bogged off. Very much worth it is the journey to the collection centre, shame its unncessary.

Just home home from work and mine has arrived . Looking forward to having a read tonight !

There's going to be one happy boy on Xmas morning . 

:pleasing:

Both arrived today - brilliant work by all involved and a big thanks. Been handed over to Santa to deliver to Jambo down south.

All of mine arrived today! Quality product and content. Delighted with my purchase. Well done to all involved in its production and their generosity in donating the proceeds to Big Hearts.

Got mine today - had high hopes but final product is actually better than I was expecting. Its like a good ol' fashioned Roy of the Rovers annual. Flicked through but now away for lad's Xmas.

Picked mine up from the Royal mail depot today, a very pleasing read and I'm only up to the bit about all the pundits who were favouring a Hibs victory before the match!

Unputdownable!

Mine arrived today, top work.  One is for me and the other for a Jambo-supporting pal.  Going to settle down to have a good read of it later on.  :sunny:

My 2 were delivered today as well, wife said have a look on the staircase, theres another 3 envelopes that look the same. Lazy postman didn't bother looking to see the name and address on them all and just stuffed 5 through my door. I got in late tonight so will drop them off at the address tomorrow, it's just round the next street down from my house. Hope he's not sweating too much tonight!

My two arrived today , fantastic stuff , one for me and one for a wee extra present for my son . You can't get too much 5-1 memorabilia can you :D

Fxxx the SPFL

I got one this morning... Only problem is I ordered two !! :-(

Don't worry bud my first arrived yesterday and the second one today. I was a bit worried to start with as my postie is a hobbit and i thought he might have nobbled it.

Suspect Device

Don't worry bud my first arrived yesterday and the second one today. I was a bit worried to start with as my postie is a hobbit and i thought he might have nobbled it.

Cheers mate, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow then :)

The White Cockade

mine arrived on the sunny Isle of Man this morning

Christmas present for the boy but i'll read it before I wrap it!

looks good

We will be taking the order screen offline tonight, probably at around midnight.

All orders received up to last night (Thursday) have been shipped.  Some only went early on Friday afternoon, but most went earlier this week.  One or two won't be sent until Tuesday because we only got the order or the delivery address during Friday (and we're not shipping over the weekend or on Monday).

We have a handful of orders for which no address has been supplied to us.

We will be taking the order screen offline tonight, probably at around midnight.

All orders received up to last night (Thursday) have been shipped.  Some only went early on Friday afternoon, but most went earlier this week.  One or two won't be sent until Tuesday because we only got the order or the delivery address during Friday (and we're not shipping over the weekend or on Monday).

We have a handful of orders for which no address has been supplied to us.

Any chance of a quick reminder of how to order?

Any chance of a quick reminder of how to order?

Click the donate link near the top of the page and follow the directions to pay for your order. Then send me a PM with your delivery address.

Archived