We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who has put their name down for the reserve list will get a PM from me (the people who have already asked have already been sent one) saying where they are in the queue.

Too late to stick my name down on the reserve list?

Ideally looking for 2 but if its only one that would be ok.

Cheers

DuffKirkMacKenzie

I got 2 books a couple weeks ago. One for myself, which was great.

I gave the other to my mate going to the game last week. He left it

on the supporters bus and cannot get it back as the bus picked up

people from Glencorse and tho' he contacted both parties, no sign of

book. After such a long explanation I was hoping you could get me a

copy of the book again. Yours truly DKMc.

Not got mine yet, only panicking a little!

Paypal Receipt No: 0027-4334-1780-8740

Can you send me a PM, please?

Missing addresses

We still have a small number of people for whom we don't have delivery details - 6 people and 7 books.  We've sent messages by email and PM to all six, to no avail.If we don't get those details by Saturday evening we're going to take the dramatic and attention-grabbing step of cancelling the orders and returning the money to you.  Apologies in advance for this, but in conscience we can't hold on to your money and not send you your books, and we may as well make the books available to other people who want to buy them.

Delivery

Aside from the missing address cases, everyone with a UK address should have gotten their books in the post by now, while non-UK deliveries may take a bit longer.

Missing addresses - update

We still have a small number of people for whom we don't have delivery details - that list is now down to 4 people and 4 books.  We've sent messages by email and PM to all four, to no avail. We said that if we didn't get those details by Saturday evening we'd cancel the orders and return your money.  Apologies in advance for this, but in conscience we can't hold on to your money and not send you your books, and we may as well make the books available to other people who want to buy them.

We'll do this in about 3 hours from now unless we hear from you in the meantime.

...that list is now down to 4 people and 4 books...

So if you didn't get a delivery and you paid us back in mid-November (or even earlier), check your PMs and emails and give me a shout ASAP.

John Gentleman

Delivery

Aside from the missing address cases, everyone with a UK address should have gotten their books in the post by now, while non-UK deliveries may take a bit longer.

Uly,

FYI, my order lobbed up last Friday (5th) and I'm about as far as you can get (though Kiwidoug might argue..... :) ) . Magnificent memento. Well done to all involved.

Is it still available in other outlets e.g. The Diggers?

No, some copies were sold there by the author to complete sales of the stock before Christmas. 

Reserve list - update

We managed to locate a few books more than we thought we would.

Everyone on the reserve list should have gotten a message from me with a queue number.  Some of you have received offers of books, and at this stage we have been able to make offers to people in queue positions down to number 12.

We've added the four names up above to the reserve list, but we're going to close the list now.  We've managed to find books to offer to the top 12 people on the list, but it is unlikely we'll find more at this stage, and the queue goes as far as position 25.  Also, I can confirm now that the copies we have offered won't be delivered before Christmas Day.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen mine now. my nephew will love it! Excellent work guys. Spotted the odd typo but thatsmy job talking! Hopefully he wont ha. Thanks guys, looks great. 

Kalamazoo Jambo

Just seen mine now. my nephew will love it! Excellent work guys. Spotted the odd typo but thatsmy job talking! Hopefully he wont ha. Thanks guys, looks great.

*won't

*won't

Very good. With all due respect, my post wasn't sold or published. 

That said, I love the book and have no complaints at all!

So who was out on the pitch at half time then ?

We had a few JKB members on the pitch for a presentation to Big Hearts.

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone got any pics.  :ninja:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Very good. With all due respect, my post wasn't sold or published. 

That said, I love the book and have no complaints at all!

:thumbsup:

Got mine yesterday. Nice work.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived