We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uly, are you the grandad that designed it?

I've never been to Swindon. :ninja:

424 copies have been ordered so far. :toasting:

We have about 16 people who have ordered but who haven't given us delivery details. Everyone in that position has been sent either a PM or an email. Could you get back to me ASAP, please?

Dagger Is Back

Do Hibs have a museum? Maybe we could donate a copy to them? :whistling:

My mate works at Easter Road. From what he tells me. Hibs already receive a substantial number of cards and 'gifts' from those of a Hearts persuasion. LOL

442 copies have been ordered so far. :toasting:

We have about 10 people who have ordered but who haven't given us delivery details. Everyone in that position has been sent either a PM or an email. Could you get back to me ASAP, please?

We have about 10 people who have ordered but who haven't given us delivery details. Everyone in that position has been sent either a PM or an email. Could you get back to me ASAP, please?

Just a reminder of this, and a reminder that you can still order copies with guaranteed delivery before Christmas up to November 6th. After that you copy might get there on time, but we won't be able to say for sure.

Can i order 1 & some1 pm me details thanx

It's a two-part process. First of all you pay by clicking on the donate link near the top of any page and then following the directions. Once payment has been made you send me a private message with your delivery address.

Orders placed before the evening of November 6th will be shipped as soon as possible on or after the 14th, and in any event no later than the 28th.

:toasting:

We now have orders in for 471 books.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered. Some people (about 15 or so) haven't given us their delivery details, and we've sent PMs and/or emails. Could you check your PMs or emails for a message from me and send on a reply with your details? Thanks. :toasting:

We now have orders in for 471 books.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered. Some people (about 15 or so) haven't given us their delivery details, and we've sent PMs and/or emails. Could you check your PMs or emails for a message from me and send on a reply with your details? Thanks. :toasting:

Have PMd you.cheers

Do Hibs have a museum? Maybe we could donate a copy to them? :whistling:

Or hide a copy in their stadium, to go along with the buried hearts top!

I see the comic book is 112 pages long surely not a pop at hibs scottish cup record haha?

Purely coincidental, according to the author, who is a good Hearts man and therefore completely trustworthy.

Honest, that's what he said. :nuts:

Delivery schedule - reminder

We're batching print and delivery runs for efficiency, so to ensure you get yours ahead of Christmas you will need to order before 9 pm UK time on Thursday, November 6th. Once you do that we will guarantee that your copies will be shipped in the period between the 14th and 28th of November, which is comfortably within recommended delivery schedules for Christmas.

If you order after the deadline above, we will ship as early as we possibly can, and we will be doing our level best to get orders out as efficiently as possible, but we can't guarantee anything.

I may have missed it and sorry if I have, is there a limit on numbers?

No limit but a time limit for santa see above

Remember, orders received before 9pm UK time on Thursday November 6th will be shipped to ensure delivery before Christmas. After that we'll do our best, but we can't make any promises.

Dagger Is Back

If you're mulling this over folks, don't miss the deadline and you'll get delivery in time for Xmas. It's a brilliant piece of work and the ideal stocking filler for ANY Jambo. Produced by one of our own and with profits benefitting a worthy cause, you'll not be disappointed.

does anyone know how to do an offline donation? i see them popping up all the time i assume for people who dont use paypal?

does anyone know how to do an offline donation? i see them popping up all the time i assume for people who dont use paypal?

Offline donations are made by people who aren't logged in to JKB. All payments are made using PayPal.

Offline donations are made by people who aren't logged in to JKB. All payments are made using PayPal.

thx for letting me know

585 copies ordered so far, and thanks to everyone who has ordered.

Orders received before 9 pm UK time on Thursday will be shipped no later than November 28th, in time for Christmas delivery anywhere in the world. So not long to go now.

Orders received after that will be shipped as soon as possible, but no guarantees as to timing can be given.

Also, we may have to close the order screen temporarily after 9 pm on Thursday, but if we do we'll post a note on this thread to say so.

Orders received before 9 pm UK time this evening will be shipped no later than November 28th, in time for Christmas delivery anywhere in the world.

Orders received after that will be shipped as soon as possible, but no guarantees as to timing can be given.

442 copies have been ordered so far. :toasting:

I'm guessing a few "late night" orders are involved . I'm looking forward to this as I've backed a couple of Kick starter graphic novels this year, but I'm not holding the same demands for this one. This will be "Glorious" regardless. yas!.gif

600 now YASS!

620 books ordered so far, and thanks to everyone who has ordered.

There isn't a deadline for orders as such, but if you want to make sure we get your order shipped in time for delivery before Christmas, you'll need to get it ordered in less than 40 minutes.

After that we'll do our best to get orders out, but we can't make any promises.

At the deadline, we've ended up with 627 orders - that last one was a little after the deadline, but it's through the gap in the hedge.

After this point orders will still be accepted (for a while; we will stop sooner or later), and we will do our very best to get them out as quickly as we can, but we won't be able to guarantee delivery before Christmas.

I'll post an update about the fundraising side of this in the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered. We have 18 people who have placed orders for 25 books but who have yet to give us delivery details. All of you got either an email or a PM from me - so please get back to me with your details urgently to ensure early delivery.

:toasting:

News

Just posting with an update or two about the book sales. As of now, we have orders for 636 copies.

I can confirm that we will be shipping all of those copies as soon as we can get them off the presses and in any event no later than November 28th.

We are continuing to accept orders, and for at least the next 12 days - i.e. until 11 pm UK time on Friday, November 21st - I can confirm that orders placed for delivery within the UK will be shipped in time for Christmas, subject to stock being available. We will do our best to process orders for delivery outside the UK in time for Christmas, but we can't promise anything.

Also, we expect that we will be making the book a limited edition and that once the print run has sold out there'll be no way of buying the book from us. I'll post more about this in the next couple of days.

Just paid for my copy. Can't wait to see it!

Ulysses - I can't PM you, I assume your inbox is full?

Please PM me re delivery address when you can.

Cheers.

Archived