Eilidh Child

michaeljambo22

TyphoonJambo

Being pickie but she needs to clean her windaes

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably even more so for doing it after the Hibs trolls.

Eilidh is a tough lassie. Don't get to international level without dealing with hassles along the way.

She is now on Off the Ball with Stuart and Tam....good stuff

Or will be shortly

There is no end in sight to the pain that will be inflicted on Hibernian Football Club for allowing HMFC to pap them in the Scottish Cup Final on 19-05-12.

HHGH

michaeljambo22

Don't you just enjoy when these hobos get wound up by the whole of GB and the world

She said she was asked to the half time draw at the derby match in 2 weeks - but she in unavailable due to an event

punkrockcroc

She said she was asked to the half time draw at the derby match in 2 weeks - but she in unavailable due to an event

Just ask Alex 'tattie' Marshall then.

Only the European Championships.

400m hurdles final is on the 16th and the 4 x 400m realy on the 17th although she isn't guaranteed to be in the 4 x 400 final 4.

hearts @ heart

Congratulations Eilidh, Fantastic run and yes I loved your celabration. Did not matter what song was played even sooking a basket of lemons could not remove that smile from Eilidh face. Well done girl.

Half time lap of honour should be a cert.

In fact - half time is ten minutes - so we can expect at least five laps, and then one the other way round.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Tattie Marshalls turn tonight, he socked it to the English now it's Hibs turn. Tattie you know you have to give them a roasting tonight.

MacDonald Jardine
Tattie Marshalls turn tonight, he socked it to the English now it's Hibs turn. Tattie you know you have to give them a roasting tonight.

No he doesn't.

It's Scotland's time not Hearts'.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Teuchterjambo

No he doesn't.

Spot on .. this subject is getting silly.

No he doesn't.

This.

It's OK to pull off a discreet wee 5-1, like Eilidh did as she was leaving the track. But I think it would be disrespectful to the Scotland team if Tattie did one while carrying the flag, and I'm sure he has more class about him than to even consider it.

There was another Eilidh thread on .nut earlier today. It was an attack on her appearance but it must have been deleted as it's not there now. It's amazing how grown men can let a harmless hand gesture by a young lassie get to them.

Especially as they're over it.

Buffalo Bill

A lot of Hibs fan have acted disgracefully. I think some have serious issues with women.

Someone called Stevie Turnbull Atkinson wrote on Facebook that he wants Eilidh's legs and skull smashed in with a baseball bat.

• 2 weeks later...
Bowmans_Boot

Eilidh just won her European champs semi, through to the final on Saturday.

:2thumbsup:

And looked very comfortable and in control! Bring on Saturday!

TyphoonJambo

Will she get back to Edinburgh in time to parade her new gold medal at half time??

The Real Maroonblood

Will she get back to Edinburgh in time to parade her new gold medal at half time??

I think she already stated that she wouldn't be back in time for the game.

Heartsofgold

I think she already stated that she wouldn't be back in time for the game.

She will probably run in the 4X400 relay.

She will probably run in the 4X400 relay.

Not so sure.

Her final is on Saturday around the same time as the 4x400 so very unlikely she will take part in the semi.

A lot will be dependent on fresh legs of the whole women's 4x400 squad.

Thought Tattie had the job on Sunday. Don't want to steal his limelight.

Eilidh can display her gold medal another time.

The Treasurer

Eilidh just won her European champs semi, through to the final on Saturday.

:2thumbsup:

She's managed to do something h1b5 are unabled to do, still in Europe after trades fortnight :tiny:

First leg of a vey pleasing double.

Building up an impressive collection of medals.

Fantastic.

• 1 month later...

The hurdling honey is on question of sport, with jambos wrist band proudly on show

Don't suppose she was wearing a jambos loom band was she???

She sure was wearing her band not a loom band though a loom band is loads of wee elastic bands but her band is looking more red than maroon now

She sure was wearing her band not a loom band though a loom band is loads of wee elastic bands but her band is looking more red than maroon now

I just wondered. My son made her a hearts loom band with the hearts badge and gave her it last Saturday. She proudly put it on and said it was now her lucky loom band. That evening she was on Twitter posting a picture of her new loom band. She was well chuffed .... So was my son :)

I just wondered. My son made her a hearts loom band with the hearts badge and gave her it last Saturday. She proudly put it on and said it was now her lucky loom band. That evening she was on Twitter posting a picture of her new loom band. She was well chuffed .... So was my son :)

I can't post a pic just now but the pic is on this thread ..... We hope to see it in tv soon ... Maybe with Eilidh doing a 5-1 wearing it!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/144406-the-gorgie-club-eilidh-child-cowdenbeath/#entry4444752

Archived