The Gorgie Club - Eilidh Child (Cowdenbeath)

Llee1874

Hearts' first Gorgie Kids Club got off to a flying start at the Falkirk game two weeks ago, with over 100 kids and adults enjoying a great day at Tynecastle.

So we're planning another Jambo-packed afternoon of fun with face painters, games for the kids and some very special guests at the Cowdenbeath game on Saturday, September 20.

Hearts legend John Robertson will be back to pose for photos and defend his unbeaten run on Connect4, Teenie and Tynie will be visiting before the game and there'll be post-match appearances by players after the game. And to round off a very special day at Tynecastle, we're delighted that Eilidh Child will be visiting the Gorgie Club and will be happy to sign autographs for the kids.

A special kids lunch and drink for the youngsters will be served, along with a bowl of hot food and a drink from the bar (draft beer, wine or soft drink) for adults. Hot drinks and pies can be purchased at half-time and we will provide juice and biscuits for the kids, free of charge.

A cash bar will be in operation throughout. The club opens at 1pm and will close an hour after the final whistle.

Pricing

Basic family ticket ?15 includes 1 adult and 1 child (each additional adult in a related family group charged at ?8, and each additional child at ?4)

Basic family tickets may be purchased online or via the ticket office on 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate).

Bigger family groups via the ticket office.

If you require tickets for a bigger family group (more than 1 adult and 1 child in related family group), please call the ticket office on 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate) during office hours or Natalie on 0131 200 7282.

Lol

Was the first week good - some cheapos raised eyebrows about the prices?

I was facepainting. The kids absolutely loved it ..... Having their face painted and meeting Robbo, he was going round the tables chatting to the kids and signing stuff .... It was a great success ..... The kids also enjoyed filling up Robbos bucket for the ice bucket challenge !

By the looks of it the adults also enjoyed it too :)

Dress up as wee Jimmy Krankie and you might get away with it.

I need to be careful as the courts gave me (ridiculously unfairly) that order. I'll not be in the Gorgie Suite, occifer.

Can anyone that went last time tell me what the food was like?

Chicken Curry, Chips, Burgers, Hotdogs ....

looked really nice but unfortunately i'm vegetarian so did not taste .........

Chicken Curry, Chips, Burgers, Hotdogs ....

looked really nice but unfortunately i'm vegetarian so did not taste .........

I was at the Annan Athletic game for the trial of the Gorgie Club . My curry was really good and went down well with my pint . The wee lad said it's the best hotdog he's ever had .

I was at the Annan Athletic game for the trial of the Gorgie Club . My curry was really good and went down well with my pint . The wee lad said it's the best hotdog he's ever had .

Yeah the curry looked lovely

Club tweeted this a couple hours ago:

Heart of Midlothian ? @JamTartsFollow

Gorgie Live launches | Hearts News | Hearts News | News | Hearts | Hearts http://fb.me/6LTe9gtEn

Following the successful run of the Gorgie Club for families at a number of home games this season, the club is delighted to announce the arrival of Gorgie Live, a new themed evening for our grown-up fan base.

Launching on Wednesday, September 24, Gorgie Live will screen the Scottish League Cup third round tie between Celtic and Hearts live from Celtic Park on the Gorgie Suite's brand-new 60" screens.

Article continues

Advertisement

Fans can enjoy the match with fellow Jambos and enjoy expert analysis from our footballing panel; Craig Beattie, Scott Crabbe and John Robertson.

Hosted by Scott Wilson, supporters will also be treated to an exclusive presentation from new Academy Director Roger Arnott.

A cash bar will operate throughout the evening and the ticket price of ?5 includes a pie and a pint.

Fill in a survey and be entered into a draw to win two hospitality passes for a future game at Tynecastle.

The evening's running order is as follows:

6pm - suite opens

6.30pm - Guest presentation 'Hearts Academy - Developing the talent of tomorrow' by Roger Arnott, Academy Director

7pm - Scott Wilson introduces your panel for evening; Robertson, Crabbe & Beattie.

7.15pm - Kick-off; Celtic v Hearts

8pm - Half-time analysis from the panel

8.15pm - Second-half action

9pm - Full time analysis

9.15pm - Q&A with panel

9.45pm - Q&A ends

10/10.30pm - Bar closes/evening ends

Tickets are available via the ticket office on 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate) during office hours or from John McBride on 0131 200 7271.

Club tweeted this a couple hours ago:

Heart of Midlothian ? @JamTartsFollow

Gorgie Live launches | Hearts News | Hearts News | News | Hearts | Hearts http://fb.me/6LTe9gtEn

Following the successful run of the Gorgie Club for families at a number of home games this season, the club is delighted to announce the arrival of Gorgie Live, a new themed evening for our grown-up fan base.

Launching on Wednesday, September 24, Gorgie Live will screen the Scottish League Cup third round tie between Celtic and Hearts live from Celtic Park on the Gorgie Suite's brand-new 60" screens.

Article continues

Advertisement

Fans can enjoy the match with fellow Jambos and enjoy expert analysis from our footballing panel; Craig Beattie, Scott Crabbe and John Robertson.

Hosted by Scott Wilson, supporters will also be treated to an exclusive presentation from new Academy Director Roger Arnott.

A cash bar will operate throughout the evening and the ticket price of ?5 includes a pie and a pint.

Fill in a survey and be entered into a draw to win two hospitality passes for a future game at Tynecastle.

The evening's running order is as follows:

6pm - suite opens

6.30pm - Guest presentation 'Hearts Academy - Developing the talent of tomorrow' by Roger Arnott, Academy Director

7pm - Scott Wilson introduces your panel for evening; Robertson, Crabbe & Beattie.

7.15pm - Kick-off; Celtic v Hearts

8pm - Half-time analysis from the panel

8.15pm - Second-half action

9pm - Full time analysis

9.15pm - Q&A with panel

9.45pm - Q&A ends

10/10.30pm - Bar closes/evening ends

Tickets are available via the ticket office on 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate) during office hours or from John McBride on 0131 200 7271.

Should be good!

Well done to the club for arranging a really good and memorable day for the fans.

There are also a few supporters who volunteer their time for these events who should also be commended.

It's good to see the kids having a memorable day out at Tynecastle on a match day.

Wish it was around when I was a kid just a few years ago.

:b

Well done to the club for arranging a really good and memorable day for the fans.

There are also a few supporters who volunteer their time for these events who should also be commended.

It's good to see the kids having a memorable day out at Tynecastle on a match day.

You can give yourself a huge pat on the back if you end up doing some balloon modelling!

WoolfordsHearts

I don't think this will be a kids thing tbh.

Thankfully.

I can now add balloon modelling to my existing skills set!

. Get the pictures on Facebook.....

. Get the pictures on Facebook.....

No danger .... Might ruin my cool image - ha! .... Ill send them to you in a message

Had the time of my life yesterday, was the wee felly's first game too. HMFC can hold their heads high as they've converted a 6 year old boy from not having any interest in football at all to being Hearts daft.

Special mention to Anne B, Robbo, the players who came in after the match and those who volunteer to do the face painting and balloon modelling.

We truly are the best club in the world on and off the pitch. Can't wait to take the wee man back.

Took my daughter to this yesterday and she had a great time. Good value for money too. Got a photo with Robbo although that was more for me than her!

Had the time of my life yesterday, was the wee felly's first game too. HMFC can hold their heads high as they've converted a 6 year old boy from not having any interest in football at all to being Hearts daft.

Special mention to Anne B, Robbo, the players who came in after the match and those who volunteer to do the face painting and balloon modelling.

We truly are the best club in the world on and off the pitch. Can't wait to take the wee man back.

That's the second one I've attended and its lovely to see the kids so happy. It's lovely that Robbo is there also as he's great with the kids ....... Glad the children were happy with the balloon modelling and facepainting ... ;)

I'll be there every week it's on now. Fantastic value and great setup.

Looking at the photo again of your son I think you might have been the one who attempted balloon modelling ... Am I correct? :)

Wee Glen got another 5-1 for his collection.

Glen_zps93addc53.jpg

Wee Glen you are a star, keep the 5-1's coming wee man - u are playing a blinder!!

Looking at the photo again of your son I think you might have been the one who attempted balloon modelling ... Am I correct? :)

Attempted?! How very dare you - I was amazing :D

Your rabbit looked an amazing dog :) .....

You give it too much credit!

I'll be practising before the next one though :)

Great photos guys. This looks like an absolutely brilliant initiative, well done to all involved. Truly the sort of thing that sets us apart and ensures that this club will continue to be the lifeblood of the community for a very long time to come. Just fantastic.

I can now add balloon modelling to my existing skills set!

Daughter loved her wee pink dog (although she was slightly concerned as to why it's ears were so big!)

Thanks though, if this was you!

Daughter loved her wee pink dog (although she was slightly concerned as to why it's ears were so big!)

Thanks though, if this was you!

Ha - it was me and I remember making that pink dog .... It was one of those cross breeds .... cant remember the name of it as there are so many breeds these days .. You know .....the one with the very long ears ? ...... ;)

Only started to teach myself balloon modelling last week as the balloon man was busy. I mastered the swords for sure ......... Dogs ? ... Well almost! ... ;)

Ha - it was me and I remember making that pink dog .... It was one of those cross breeds .... cant remember the name of it as there are so many breeds these days .. You know .....the one with the very long ears ? ...... ;)

Only started to teach myself balloon modelling last week as the balloon man was busy. I mastered the swords for sure ......... Dogs ? ... Well almost! ... ;)

. You said it was a poodle !!! New swords are great tho.

. You said it was a poodle !!! New swords are great tho.

It was a cross between a chihuahua and a poodle .......... Love my new swords! ..... Just need to source maroon modelling balloons so i can do it in maroon and white ....... Can't find any on amazon :(

Archived