Rudi

Chrambo

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RedStarRiot

Wow,people actually stating they won't go to games until Stacel signs. Favorite Hearts player since Robin and would love him to be involved but if he isn't then let's just deal with it and move on. This is a new chapter and with it more legends will come and go.

I think we'll sign him. The only area of the team where we lack experience is in attack.

I know our defence is quite young but I'm including Alexander because it suits my argument. :ninja:

Guest GhostHunter

I know this thread's been tidied up, but it's like watching amoeba evolving in a lava puddle.

If the trolling continues, in any shape or form - there will be bans incoming.

Note - I said Bans and not suspensions.

You're warned.

Howdy Doody Jambo

What is the great man up to these days , is he doing a pre-season training with a team

What is the great man up to these days , is he doing a pre-season training with a team

He's on holiday with his GF mate.

"Hearts boss Robbie Neilson insists the door is still open to Rudi Skacel to return."

:wow:

Source: This mornings news. http://www.edinburgh...-hibs-1-3479404

FWIW I'd love to see him back as part of the coaching staff. Take the job Rudi!

Would much rather we signed him as a player, but if that wasn't possible then I would definitely like him on board in the coaching capacity.

I'm not saying he has to be THE player to bring experience into the young squad for what will be a testing season, but I would like someone signing that will add to experience we have. Just think the ratio of youth to experience is still a bit too unbalanced. Bringing him in as a coach for kids - why? Is this a proven area for him? Will 8 year olds look up to him over anyone else?

I'm not saying he has to be THE player to bring experience into the young squad for what will be a testing season, but I would like someone signing that will add to experience we have. Just think the ratio of youth to experience is still a bit too unbalanced. Bringing him in as a coach for kids - why? Is this a proven area for him? Will 8 year olds look up to him over anyone else?

I think there is two reasons for starting him off at the youngest she groups.

A) He can build up through the teams, gaining more experience as he goes.

B) It's a great marketing excercise. Imagine 10/11/12 etc. year old kids seeing that their favourite player is doing coaching classes that they can go along to - christ I'd sign up if I could.

upgotheheads

I don't understand why, if he returns as a coach, he can't also be registered as a player, maybe on a base salary with pay-for-play terms as a player. If there are concerns for his fitness that would cover that scenario but there would be few players of his class in the championship or in the premiership for that matter, even if he is a bit slower..

Cup Final in 2015 with Rudi lifting the SC for the third time?

When will Levein back down? How low do we have to go? 3-0 at Dundee is a shambles.

When will Levein back down? How low do we have to go? 3-0 at Dundee is a shambles.

Because we never lost a game that Rudi played in.

Guest C00l K1d

Because we never lost a game that Rudi played in.

Exactly.

Bring back our lucky talisman Leven and stop being so bloody stubborn.

Hopefully Nelson will finally see the light and tell Leven he wants Rudi.

I look forward to seeing this front bumped by the same Y-front soilers after each defeat this season.

Exactly.

Bring back our lucky talisman Leven and stop being so bloody stubborn.

Hopefully Nelson will finally see the light and tell Leven he wants Rudi.

Don't call him lucky.

It's not luck, it's skill. One of the best left peggers I've had the privilege of seeing.

The sarcastic "we must sign Rudi" posts are getting as boring as the serious "we must sign Rudi" posts.

He's a leader and can lift a performance by his presence. We don't have many, if any, of those types in the squad.

I see Chelsea are thinking about offering Drogba a coach role but register him to play also.

I cannot understand why Levein, sorry Robbie, won't do the same with Rudi.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

maroonlegions

Fans want him , will add a few more season tickets, shirt sales, get him as a PLAYER/COACH , impact sub, there are going to be games that turn out to be tricky or not going our way, he still has i feel the ability to create that chance that wins or draws matches , its an invaluable asset to have and like Tesco every point will count this season, a gift to the fans who played their part in SAVING this club. I have said on other threads on Rudi that apart from generating more revenue for the club that he could be a very effective sub and a weapon that is in reserve.

maroonlegions

I look forward to seeing this front bumped by the same Y-front soilers after each defeat this season.

Not as good as all the games he played against the Hibs though, now they were some bumps. lol.

Fans want him , will add a few more season tickets, shirt sales, get him as a PLAYER/COACH , impact sub, there are going to be games that turn out to be tricky or not going our way, he still has i feel the ability to create that chance that wins or draws matches , its an invaluable asset to have and like Tesco every point will count this season, a gift to the fans who played their part in saying this club. I have said on other threads on Rudi that apart from generating more revenue for the club that he could be a very effective sub and a weapon that is in reserve.

This.

For me this strikes of arrogance. The fans might want it but we know better than them. :(

maroonlegions

He's a leader and can lift a performance by his presence. We don't have many, if any, of those types in the squad.

I see Chelsea are thinking about offering Drogba a coach role but register him to play also.

I cannot understand why Levein, sorry Robbie, won't do the same with Rudi.

Agree, someone is as stubborn as the Mrs when it comes to the "one is not for turning" stance.

Dr. Bapswent

ferraritoys.jpg

I think it's undeniable that tonight proved we need Rudi back.

Well done mate, you've got a whole thread going, plenty of bites from the gullibles ;)

Guest C00l K1d

Don't call him lucky.

It's not luck, it's skill. One of the best left peggers I've had the privilege of seeing.

I'm not calling him lucky.

I'm calling us lucky for having someone like Skacel grace us with his presence for 3 seasons.

Chris Benoit

The sarcastic "we must sign Rudi" posts are getting as boring as the serious "we must sign Rudi" posts.

:spoton:

I'm not calling him lucky.

I'm calling us lucky for having someone like Skacel grace us with his presence for 3 seasons.

:spoton:

Bring on number 4!

colinmaroon

Fans want him , will add a few more season tickets, shirt sales, get him as a PLAYER/COACH , impact sub, there are going to be games that turn out to be tricky or not going our way, he still has i feel the ability to create that chance that wins or draws matches , its an invaluable asset to have and like Tesco every point will count this season, a gift to the fans who played their part in SAVING this club. I have said on other threads on Rudi that apart from generating more revenue for the club that he could be a very effective sub and a weapon that is in reserve.

The post-modern recipe for disaster!!!

colinmaroon

I know this thread's been tidied up, but it's like watching amoeba evolving in a lava puddle.

If the trolling continues, in any shape or form - there will be bans incoming.

Note - I said Bans and not suspensions.

You're warned.

It's more like a whole series of sudden cataclysmic events!

maroonlegions

The post-modern recipe for disaster!!!

Ha ha almost biblical and in a sort of "revelations" red too.. :devil2:

Steven.Hodge

We seem to always need Rudi after a defeat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greedy_Jambo

It's our defence that's the shambles. It was crap before and we've only brought in 1 defender.

Fort Vallance

We seem to always need Rudi after a defeat...

I think it's safe to say he would have improved that side last night.

The Real Maroonblood

It's our defence that's the shambles. It was crap before and we've only brought in 1 defender.

If they score one we will score two and so on.

This is worthy of a thread in its own right.

We should have been looking for a central defender in his 30s with bags of experience not another young lad as good as he may be.

This league has for years now been a highly competitive battle. You need smart, tough competitors with maybe even a nasty edge to their game who have seen it all. Rangers have Elbows. Who have we got?

You need that. Perhaps Alim will be that guy but this could be our weakness. Our squad is still very young.

Steven.Hodge
I think it's safe to say he would have improved that side last night.

I think it's a given he'd improve any side in the Championship.

Guest GhostHunter

What an utter train wreck of a thread.

Mods,please do the world a favour and lock this.

:facepalm:

It's Rudi day

yas!.gif

Which is it ?

Locked or Not ??

Hearts Heritage

Got this reply on twitter

Sums it up for me

do not want to see Rudi play as a shadow of his former self against a bunch of numpties in the 2nd div

The Treasurer

Got this reply on twitter

Sums it up for me

In fairness I said this when we brought him back last time.

Shows what I know about football !!!!

Our defence has been poor for a while now, well since Zal and Webster left. We really should have signed an experience defender before the season started to help out the young boys like McKay, Paterson and McHattie. Wilson needs a strong character next to him in my opinion for him to flourish.

Chris Benoit

Our defence has been poor for a while now, well since Zal and Webster left. We really should have signed an experience defender before the season started to help out the young boys like McKay, Paterson and McHattie. Wilson needs a strong character next to him in my opinion for him to flourish.

We've got one.

Archived