Rudi

Chrambo

We_are_the_Hearts

This thread is beginning to read like a Take That fan site on the night Robbie left.

Get over it!

Think the teenage lassies held themselves together better than some of our fans to be honest, LET'S FOCUS ON THE PLAYER'S THAT ARE HERE!!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is beginning to read like a Take That fan site on the night Robbie left.

Get over it!

All we can do is Pray he comes Back for good. :(

We_are_the_Hearts

Just need a bit of Patience, once he is back we can Rule the World.

Private Womble

Never Forget

We_are_the_Hearts

Never Forget

When the game's at 0-0 It only takes a minute for Rudi to change the game.

Clerry Jambo

I wont be holding back the tears when Rudi runs out in that famous maroon shirt again..........Rudi will relight my fire for this Hearts team...it would just be a wonderful world

He will be 35 later this month and has only played 21 games in the last two years. He also hasn't played any football at all since early last season.

Robbie wants the team to play an intense, high tempo style of football where we force the issue both with and without the ball.

With these two points in mind, I don't actually think Rudi would be a good signing.

There, I said it.

crunchy frog

We need a striker. We have for quite some time. I'm not sure I understand the whole set up. We've ditched the vast majority of our debt, looks like we are gonna sell 10 thousand season tickets, our home shirts have sold out, money is rolling into the FOH... Rudi's wages shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, my learned friend!

Can't figure out if you are on the wind up or just a bellend.................must be the former?

I think that's uncalled for.

We are all entitled to our opinions but it is a fact that we will not come back up to the SPL without Rudi. Madness from Levein, Budge & Co.

We are all entitled to our opinions but it is a fact that we will not come back up to the SPL without Rudi. Madness from Levein, Budge & Co.

Oh. Dear. God.

But he is not coming back is he!

So why not join the 'muppets' who are focusing and supporting the players who we HAVE signed??

Couldn't we even get him shifts in the club shop to increase his wage a bit? He'd make a huge difference to the current level of customer service, IMO.

scott_jambo

He will be 35 later this month and has only played 21 games in the last two years. He also hasn't played any football at all since early last season.

Robbie wants the team to play an intense, high tempo style of football where we force the issue both with and without the ball.

With these two points in mind, I don't actually think Rudi would be a good signing.

There, I said it.

Folk that run about a lot. A load of piano carriers and no one to play it.

For Christ's sake, i bloody wrote a song on page 1 about the trollyness of this thread and still you guys are going for it.

A song.

Private Womble

For Christ's sake, i bloody wrote a song on page 1 about the trollyness of this thread and still you guys are going for it.

A song.

And a good song it was :lol:

Franco Fascione

Really. There should have been one Rudi super thread set up and everyone told to post stuff there. Just like our The Rangers super thread.....

Yes you are correct - we are all entitled to our opinion.

Please don't pass your opinion as a fact.

We_are_the_Hearts

Folk that run about a lot. A load of piano carriers and no one to play it.

Right enough, you can't run about a lot and be a player as well.

FarmerTweedy

You'd look ridiculous regardless mate, you spelt his name wrong...

It ain't him that's looking ridiculous!

FarmerTweedy

Every time we sign a player I compare him to what Rudi has too offer and so far the new signings are not as good.

That must be tricky, given that you don't know what Rudi has to offer!

hearts_crazy

Er, no it isn't.

I love this thread.

Thanks mate, I just want people to realise what next season will be like if CL doesn't get over his stubbornness about Rudi.

It ain't him that's looking ridiculous!

Very true, how anyone can realistically think we'll be ok without Rudi is mad. Silly people.

Shanks said no

This isn't going to end soon is it?

If Rudi doesn't join anyone else and remains a free agent we are going to have this type of thread after every draw or defeat. Can CL or RN not put it to bed once and for all officially, if they don't want our sweet prince just tell us straight?

Rudolf's Mate

I'm a huge fan of Rudi however once again we're barely into pre-season with a lot of work ahead of us. Come the first game we'll look totally different to now and hopefully after a few wins the Rudi chat will die down.

Holyrood_Hearts

It's laughable the grief CL gets on here.

As previously said, Rudi hasn't played professionally for over a year now so who knows how long it would take him match fit.

This isn't going to end soon is it?

If Rudi doesn't join anyone else and remains a free agent we are going to have this type of thread after every draw or defeat. Can CL or RN not put it to bed once and for all officially, if they don't want our sweet prince just tell us straight?

Pant wetting safety net.

If we don't do well then the 'Should have signed Rudi' threads will be in overload here.

People getting their excuses ready now as we will need someone to blame...

The Jkb way :D

Very true, how anyone can realistically think we'll be ok without Rudi is mad. Silly people.

So basically HMFC have no future without Rudi??? "Silly" doesn't cover that one.

Whilst he's a legend and always will be, the fact NO OTHER team has come in for him, speaks volumes.

Completely agree.

Also, those players released at the end of the season haven't exactly moved on to much better either.

For these reasons I'm still trusting the management team.

So basically HMFC have no future without Rudi??? "Silly" doesn't cover that one.

That's just silly.

We_are_the_Hearts

This just makes Kickback look like a breeding ground for roasters (or trollers). Wait until Alexander makes a mistake, the roasters will be bleating about Jamie etc.

Rudolf's Mate
This just makes Kickback look like a breeding ground for roasters (or trollers). Wait until Alexander makes a mistake, the roasters will be bleating about Jamie etc.

:wow:

You could pick numerous threads on any given day to work that one out.

Disclaimer:

Roasters/trollers know who they are therefore any innocent bystanders should not be offended by the above factual comment :wink:

Cupar Jambo

This is growing tiresome.

There is not a hearts fan on earth who doesn't love Rudi Skacel, he is and always will be a club legend.

However.

He is of the belief he can play at a high level, he would not take a wage at the same level as the current squad. FACT.

Rudi Skacel is not a charity, as much as he loves the club he has to eat.

We are starting a brand new regime, a footballing dynasty built from scratch with a group of talented youngsters. Lets talk about that.

Ozturk & Gomis = better than signing Rudi Skacel for us next season. The rest are a bonus.

I have put as much money into this club as I can afford to help the fight to get us back to head above water. I do not want to go through that again.

Those who are not buying a season ticket just because Rudi isn't signing, I'm sure i'll still see you at the promotion party at least.

Agree 100%, just wish people would realise that he will not be back here as a player, he hasn't played for a long time and would take a while to be fit. The new regime don't want him as a player(as no-one else seems to), we have a wage structure that Rudi would not fit into and if he was to get what he expected would not offer value for money. As for people not getting as ST or thinking the management team would be jealous I hope you mind this the next time there is a shortage. Let's just get on with things

Agree 100%, just wish people would realise that he will not be back here as a player, he hasn't played for a long time and would take a while to be fit. The new regime don't want him as a player(as no-one else seems to), we have a wage structure that Rudi would not fit into and if he was to get what he expected would not offer value for money. As for people not getting as ST or thinking the management team would be jealous I hope you mind this the next time there is a shortage. Let's just get on with things

But there won't be a shortage of season tickets as we won't be good enough for that without Rudi?

gingerjambo190512

Skacel is an absolute legend at Hearts but 1 day his legs will go n it could be a sorry sight, we got the best out of him now it's time to leave the bring back Rudi chat n find a new legend,

Dr. Bapswent

Skacel is an absolute legend at Hearts but 1 day his legs will go n it could be a sorry sight, we got the best out of him now it's time to leave the bring back Rudi chat n find a new legend,

We wouldnt want him going the way of Old Yeller....

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rudi is well rested. Low mileage on them legs, conservative with his energy and perfect timing into the box. 80 year old men run marathons, he is only 35 and would get us those vital promotion goals. Or we can sign Partick dud Prince Buaben, who has fitness to prove. Interesting choice. Check Barry Robson at the SS

scott_jambo

Rudi is well rested. Low mileage on them legs, conservative with his energy and perfect timing into the box. 80 year old men run marathons, he is only 35 and would get us those vital promotion goals. Or we can sign Partick dud Prince Buaben, who has fitness to prove. Interesting choice. Check Barry Robson at the SS

He's been training with us practically full-time from January to June.

But he's 34 so we should all despise him and call him fat, slow and awful to justify Robbie Neilson's decision, who was one of the shannest players I've seen abilty wise.

What's Bauben been doing for the last six months? Sounds like he's been taking it easy and can barely run about.

gingerjambo190512

We wouldnt want him going the way of Old Yeller....

Haha ken... We could tie him up round the back of the main stand n get Lee Wallace to put h down

Archived