Rudi

Chrambo

Rudi is well rested. Low mileage on them legs, conservative with his energy and perfect timing into the box. 80 year old men run marathons, he is only 35 and would get us those vital promotion goals. Or we can sign Partick dud Prince Buaben, who has fitness to prove. Interesting choice. Check Barry Robson at the SS

Exactly, Bauben didn't even get a game at Partick.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo 4 Ever

Folk trying like bears on Levein's Twitter last night. :lol:

Gorgie Rules ?@GrantLacey1 12h

@CraigWLevein Missing one bit of the jigsaw IMO. A creative midfielder perhaps. One with a sweet left peg. Possibly a Czech. #HMFC4LIFE

Andy Morris ?@AndyM1874 12h

@CraigWLevein Mr Rudolph Skacel would add a few goals and a great source of technical ability for the youngsters to learn from.

David Kinghorn ?@KinghornDave 12h

@CraigWLevein good stuff, canny help feel we're short of a Rudi Skacel type player tbh... If only there was such a type of player available.

Haha

Did Craig Levein respond to any of these?

**** skacel. Bring back john millar.
is the correct answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy Wiseau

The collective IQ on this site is harrowingly low now. Any of you ****s try and rip into that Facebook page, and I've bookmarked this thread as evidence that it's not actually all that bad.

Gigolo-Aunt

The collective IQ on this site is harrowingly low now. Any of you ****s try and rip into that Facebook page, and I've bookmarked this thread as evidence that it's not actually all that bad.

:jjyay:

Wee sore head this morning, Thomas?

Clerry Jambo

You'll be needing a bookmark organiser Tommy, you have that many...........

Personally, I never rated him that much anyway. Like Levein, I much prefer the ones who are terrific at press-ups and can run around all day.

Skill and legend are overrated in my book.

Personally, I never rated him that much anyway. Like Levein, I much prefer the ones who are terrific at press-ups and can run around all day.

Skill and legend are overrated in my book.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Tommy Wiseau

You'll be needing a bookmark organiser Tommy, you have that many...........

Never mentioned bookmarking a thread on here before Clerry. You're confused with someone else, I think. :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ally Mauchlens return would add some spice to the Derby. Lets concentrate on defensive midfielders, because you don't need goals to win matches eh???????

Folk trying like bears on Levein's Twitter last night. :lol:

Gorgie Rules ?@GrantLacey1 12h

@CraigWLevein Missing one bit of the jigsaw IMO. A creative midfielder perhaps. One with a sweet left peg. Possibly a Czech. #HMFC4LIFE

Andy Morris ?@AndyM1874 12h

@CraigWLevein Mr Rudolph Skacel would add a few goals and a great source of technical ability for the youngsters to learn from.

David Kinghorn ?@KinghornDave 12h

@CraigWLevein good stuff, canny help feel we're short of a Rudi Skacel type player tbh... If only there was such a type of player available.

Leave the guy alone! He needs to concentrate! He's got some serious numbers to juggle.... 4 6 0? 6 4 0? 0 4 6? 4 0 6?.....

Leave the guy alone! He needs to concentrate! He's got some serious numbers to juggle.... 4 6 0? 6 4 0? 0 4 6? 4 0 6?.....

You forgot 604

Hows that gone in pre-season so far?...

:cornette:

44823399.jpg

Lord Beni of Gorgie

4-1-2-2-1-0 To be fair, tis the modern way to come up with new formations. The Brazilian formation has just been found out, so lets give the 10-0-0 0-0-10 reversible a miss

So now that Robbo has stormed in and taken Rudi's job what else can we offer him?

Shop Manager - after all he can't do any worse eh. ;-)

Take That puns on Kickback's 454th Bring Back Skacel thread. Surreal.

There's a million love songs that I could sing for Rudi Skacel.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

How deep is your love for Rudi Skacel?

"Nobody Else" will do

Guest C00l K1d

So now that Robbo has stormed in and taken Rudi's job what else can we offer him?

Imagine getting robbo in over skacel... talk about a kick in the teeth

Adi Dassler

It is beyond tragic now Tommy. Never been on FB in my life but I cannot imagine it is any worse than this?

wheatfield to sheffield

I don't get it - they won't sign Rudi because he's not fit but they have signed Robbo? How many laps around Riccarton can he do?

Neilson's Shank

This thread should be used by those on social studies courses as a basis for discussion on he differences between logic and emotion

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This thread should be used by those on social studies courses as a basis for discussion on he differences between logic and emotion

Or alternatively to trace those with a lack of perception

I don't get it - they won't sign Rudi because he's not fit but they have signed Robbo? How many laps around Riccarton can he do?

Excellent point - Robbo out!!

Guest C00l K1d

Exactly mate.

Robbo wasn't even that good anyway. Few goals against the hibs and what else?

rossthejambo

Worries me that there are actually people in here actually being serious in amongst the cutting edge trolling that's going on.

It's very jobs for the boys. I thought we'd seen the last of that with the sacking of Locke.

scott_jambo

Folk on here that think robbo is a bigger legend than rudi. :laugh:

Obviously werent at Tynecastle when rudi returned under JJ on our unbeaten run or when he scored against Gretna.

Guest C00l K1d

Obviously werent at Tynecastle when rudi returned under JJ on our unbeaten run or when he scored against Gretna.

Scott kens.

Robbo played at a time when the spl and particularly hibs were weak.

See how folk were saying Germany weren't spectacular, Brazil just were really shit.. well thats the case with robbo.

Choosing a guy who has mayonnaise on his bacon rolls over Rudi Skacel ffs :facepalm:

poor attempt at a wind-up.

Fxxx the SPFL

Worries me that there are actually people in here actually being serious in amongst the cutting edge trolling that's going on.

correct and worries me even more that some of them may put themselves forward to represent the fans on the board. :antlers:

The Real Maroonblood

He could be in charge of the cones.

john brownlee

It's very jobs for the boys. I thought we'd seen the last of that with the sacking of Locke.

very much for me Leavin dosen't want a bigger ego at the club got to say disappointed Rudi will not get a gig..... Disappointed that Leavin has used his history at this great club and it will eventually lead to the obvious ...Leavin going or I we get peshed off with him either one or both will happen at least he got rid of that stupid goatee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Real Maroonblood

very much for me Leavin dosen't want a bigger ego at the club got to say disappointed Rudi will not get a gig..... Disappointed that Leavin has used his history at this great club and it will eventually lead to the obvious ...Leavin going or I we get peshed off with him either one or both will happen at least he got rid of that stupid goatee.

Sober up.

john brownlee

To m e Leavin's ego is greater than his common sense and that wil be his and our downfall just like Shootland

Exactly mate and to be honest we don't even know if Burley would have won us the league. I agree with you about Pospisil here too.

jamboinglasgow

Yes, let's get back on topic please.

This needs sorted out, ASAP.

My prediction? When Rudi comes back from his hols he will sign for Hearts as a coach, possibly with a token player role (he may make the odd apperance but wont make more than 10 appearances in the season.)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we are reforming from 86 surely Zico must be coming back then? If not Rudi I want Zico.

Archived