Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Cardiac Rucksack

Kris Boyd to announce he's a hearts player after banging in the winner at the leith San giro tomorrow.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mrs flogel

Fantastic news! So proud to be part of it! If I could walk, I'd be doing this..................................................

:av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001: :av-1001:

Good to see some proper Hertz men/woman at the helm.

Exactly this! And, iirc, working for free too so no vested interest, only the interests of HMFC at Heart.

It was mentioned on STV news that the Hearts board would be "... " and I missed it. Can anyone enlighten me?

hibsarepants

Any chance of an apology

I would suggest that any lawyer who can't keep client confidentiality is probably not a trustworthy or credible source.

JamboMarc

But I thought there was to be a bigger announcement? Must say I'm a bit underwhelmed over the announcement!!

:P PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news!

The icing on the cake would be if anyone can please confirm that the ownership of Tynecastle is part of the deal?

JamboPete

Thing is, galling though it is to see them and their gloating, fat, ugly coupons and all the "it was worth it" 5-1, shadow bollox; depressing though it is with our current position and potential relegation; frustrating though it is to see opportunity going begging on the pitch, when all is said and done I wouldn't swap places for a micro-second with any of these gormless fud-knockers.

For as long as they live, they know that their success was tainted. I don't give a rancid badger's spleen what they say out loud. They know. We know. Cheats and thieves.

'Mon the Hibs

:vrwow:

Do The Dance

Thing is, galling though it is to see them and their gloating, fat, ugly coupons and all the "it was worth it" 5-1, shadow bollox; depressing though it is with our current position and potential relegation; frustrating though it is to see opportunity going begging on the pitch, when all is said and done I wouldn't swap places for a micro-second with any of these gormless fud-knockers.

For as long as they live, they know that their success was tainted. I don't give a rancid badger's spleen what they say out loud. They know. We know. Cheats and thieves.

'Mon the Hibs

:lol:

I honestly have no idea what they are yammering on about.

Fantastic news!

The icing on the cake would be if anyone can please confirm that the ownership of Tynecastle is part of the deal?

It certainly is lock, stock and Hibs carcasses.

It was mentioned on STV news that the Hearts board would be "... " and I missed it. Can anyone enlighten me?

"a damn' sight better than the last one" perhaps?

Birregrande

Beer opened and the sc final on the big screen :verysmug: happy days!!!

Oh yah beauty - that's what I'm going to do! Got a few beers and a bottle of plonk to consume - but am off to the man cave for the whole 4.5 hour feckin thing - all the build up, the Grant Stotts, the Broonaldos, the other erases. And then the game.. :2thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

I see what you did there.

:kirklol:

Seymour M Hersh

Robert Wilson is a Chartered Accountant now retired. He headed up one of the big accountancy forms in Scotland. A Diggers regular for many years.

They're a massive global accountancy/consulting firm. One of the "Big 4".

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd love one of them to explain at what point we're meant to have "cheated". Absolute desperation! :lol:

WorldChampions1902

Fantastic news!

WE the fans, now own Tynecastle..........once we pay off Ann.

To summarise, we :-

1. have now shed ?25m+ of debt

2. own our key asset Tynecastle that was valued at around ?23m in recent years,

3. have one of the lowest wage bills in the top flight with some very promising talent who could be worth a significant sum medium term

4. are NOT saddled with servicing interest payments on bank loans (unlike most other clubs)

5. are pumping ?1.6m per annum into the club via Direct Debits.........an amount that will in all likelihood, increase as the fans ride the roller-coaster of good news

As if all of the above weren't enough, there is a togetherness at the club that IMHO is unprecedented, combined with a "can do" attitude among the fans that we can take the club forward to new heights. Add into the mix the prospect of some inward investment from the local business community who want to climb aboard the Happy Train, we really are in a very good place.

Ripped a new one, ouch!!!

keekaboo

@hibs.net private member

Nov 2002

Living in Hope

Originally Posted by Weststandwanab

Keep the Faith the big L has not gone yet and they will not exit Admin before the end of this season in my opinion.

Keep the faith

When is the Micro Wave test being done ?

Straw clutching?

Now where is that micro wave ?

Did your wife get it in the divorce?

My view is the big L could still happen.

Jeezo

They have not but May pay day looms and if the shares are not delivered by then they could be in soapy bubble.

I'm excited now!

As I have said before the main threat to saving the Jambos is time or more accurately the lack time....Keep the faith the big L has not go away yet.

The Big L, woohoo!

My view is still that time will run out before anything can be done and the big L arrives.....

Tick Tock

Keep the faith the big L has not gone yet.

Going, going.....

Two options in my opinion firstly cost of the micro wave test or two, and I am beginning to think this is the real issue, that some creditor (Lith Admins) has either objected or has threatened legal action unless the pencil is sharpened.

Keep the faith

Hallelujah

Keep the faith the big L has not gone away yet.

I'm starting lose faith a bit now.

My first wife and I have had a memorandum of understanding for the last 20 years now - it is called a divorce settlement.

Lucky her

Looks like the begging bowl is out.

Could it be the non delivery of the shares ?

Keep the faith the big L is still possibility and as days go by more of probability

Shares, shares, shares!

Shares - or lack of them !

Keep the faith the big L is still a possibility

I'm wid you big guy! Keeping da faith!

Keep the faith the big L is still lurking

Lurking man, oh yeah!

Apparently Budgie now hopes to take control at the end of June !

http://t.co/6pg9SFIOqs

As for Cocke it will become quite clear when the big L is applied for.

Eh, what but weststanwanab said to keep the faith.....

Originally Posted by zargonian

BBCBMcLauchlin ?@BBCBMcLauchlin 26s

Hearts will formally exit admin within a few weeks#bbcsportscot

That can't be right!

Originally Posted by greenpaper55

Budge takes over on Monday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27347133

Weststandwanab, I believed in the Big L, I tried to keep the faith but thou hath now deserted me

Last edited by keekaboo; Today at 06:19 PM.

Jambo Hoggie

A fitting end to a season like no other.

Absolutely mate. What a happy ending, what a day.

JamboPete

Don't you just love the way that the STV news has glossed over all the lying and cheating this stinking morass of a football team has gotten away with.

Remarkable and I sincerely hope that if it happens to another Scottish team then fat boy and the media do the same as they have done with these cheats.

Then again it depends on how many funny handshakes are given and taken at a high level.

:smug:

Sexton Hardcastle

Film 4, 9m. Frozen.

It's like everyone is mugging they ***** clean off.

Well there we go who would want to be a Hibee anyway

Today 08:15 PM #47351

hibeesjoe

@hibs.net private member

Jan 2006

Gamer IDs

This proves cheats win and also the moral high ground about a well run, self sustainable club is a load of tosh. Anybody that says there glad they support a club that's living within its means is crazy.

Spend a fortune, win the Scottish cup a couple of times plus totally dominate your neighbours for a few seasons all for the price of spending 1 or 2 seasons in the championship and write off all your debt? or ,watch a steady decline in your team for the last few years, maybe get relegated, win hee haw for a few years, regularly get pumped of your neighbours including 2 absolutely embarrassing scottish cup scorelines plus losing 4 times in the same season your neighbours play a bunch of kids and get relegated. I'm sure any neutrals probably wouldn't choose too be hibs fans.

royal navy hearts man

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Twa Cairpets viewpost-right.png

'Mon the Hibs

Couldn't agree more.

Victory is nothing without honour.

^^^^^^^

thats the quote of the day! wtf do they know about victory or honour?

Chester™

it would be nice if he could write about us without having to use us as a stick to beat Rangers.

Correct. Backhanded compliments can GTF. Especially from Phil MacGobshite.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Correct. Backhanded compliments can GTF. Especially from Phil MacGobshite.

This

I hope my current celebrations this evening are shared by all Killie fans at 2pm tomorrow, I will then turn myself to supporting either Hamilton/Falkirk or QOS for the next 2 matches against the wee team and see these horrible bitter twisted feckers that wanted us dead, defecating themselves. :locke::fth::pleasing:

Don't think I've said thanks yet to all involved in this long, long procedure.

So thanks...it's been absolutely marvellous and humbling to be part of it all.

Here's tae wis aa. :cheers:

Strange and wonderful day....my mate Steve who lives in England now and is a massive Celtic fan is contributing a ?10 direct debit to FOH because he wants to help a "proper club with great traditions get back to where they belong"

Nothing else that happens this momentous day would surprise me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkmmgcycbwc

A lot of sense in what the boy Phil says and I think we have won some respect from fans of many clubs - apart from Hibs obviously - because of comparisons with the activities of the former now deceased Rangers FC.

I don't post often but I just want to say a massive thanks to all involved in the saving of our club.

This hearts still beating

Congrats to every jambo out there and thanks to Mrs Budge!

Can someone please make this day even better by posting The Emma Watson gif?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oneneilberry

Phil Mcfiction was on to a good piece there ..then it all fell into his usual stereotypical crap from a man that thinks he's informed by rehashing twitter feeds!

argyjambo

'Mon the Hibs

It would appear that, neither the counselling, the therapy. the drugs nor his sensible Hibbie pals have, or will ever,prevail

i wish jj was my dad

Just home after a howler of a day at work so only catching up.

This makes it all worth while.

A blinder Lady Budge, an absolute blinder. Hats off to you and to Messrs Jackson, Murray and Mackie, and all of us who made this happen in our own way.

I've never been more proud to be a jambo.

Archived