Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboceej

I fecking love this club, and every one of you that makes us what we are, even the arseholes!

What a day, and yes I'm steaming.

A Hibs fud messaging me saying we'll forever be known as the club who cheated their way to two cup wins and cheated charities out of money.

Except we won't. That is a Hobo obsession with bending the truth that no supporter of any other club, the media, or any sane person shares.

So my Hobo chum, your team are pish, we pumped you 4 times with a bunch of kids, and hopefully your asbo team and deranged support will be relegated and go into administration all by yourselves. And you'll forever be known as that pishy wee club that hadn't won anything meaningful since 1902

Don't think I've said thanks yet to all involved in this long, long procedure.

So thanks...it's been absolutely marvellous and humbling to be part of it all.

Here's tae wis aa. :cheers:

I haven't been a part of it all, so to speak, but all the same I'd like to say what a relief and delight it is to have gotten to this day, and to say congratulations, well done and the very best of fortune to Ann Budge and to FoH.

:toasting:

Give it a rest

Hahahaha

'Give it a rest'

Ok then.

[modedit]

Simple question that is all.

I can quite honestly say I don't feel any of our success was 'tainted'. We were owned by a madman who enjoyed throwing money at us for a while, but he also enjoyed doing things like sacking Burley when we were flying in the league and replacing him with a total no-mark. We had an unsustainable business model for a while, but then so did Chelsea and Man City - not that they care. What's more, we only won a single trophy in the big-spending era - the 2012 cup was won with a relatively shoestring squad.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Arsehole

Does that patronising and arrogant wee prick ever accept that his own club have a large percentage of bigoted thugs in its midst, or is it only other clubs?

Chester™

Does that patronising and arrogant wee prick ever accept that his own club have a large percentage of bigoted thugs in its midst, or is it only other clubs?

In short, no.

Chad Sexington

Thing is, galling though it is to see them and their gloating, fat, ugly coupons and all the "it was worth it" 5-1, shadow bollox; depressing though it is with our current position and potential relegation; frustrating though it is to see opportunity going begging on the pitch, when all is said and done I wouldn't swap places for a micro-second with any of these gormless fud-knockers.

For as long as they live, they know that their success was tainted. I don't give a rancid badger's spleen what they say out loud. They know. We know. Cheats and thieves.

'Mon the Hibs

:vrwow:

"gormless fud-knockers." :vrface:

"I don't give a rancid badger's spleen" :vrface:

I wonder if he talks like that in the real world. He's 47 by the way. :lol:

Wouldn't swap places with us in a micro-second?

Yeah, sure.

target+yeah+right.gif

AlphonseCapone

I can quite honestly say I don't feel any of our success was 'tainted'. We were owned by a madman who enjoyed throwing money at us for a while, but he also enjoyed doing things like sacking Burley when we were flying in the league and replacing him with a total no-mark. We had an unsustainable business model for a while, but then so did Chelsea and Man City - not that they care. What's more, we only won a single trophy in the big-spending era - the 2012 cup was won with a relatively shoestring squad.

You feel like that because you are a normal human being, not a weird deluded Hibs fan.

Currently in foreign climes on my holidays, and only managing the odd wee check in to see what's what. This is brilliant news and the perfect end to a smashing day. Well done to all of us. FTH.

I'm 5 hours behind so it'll be tomorrow evening before I find out if the vermin make the playoff. But know what? I couldn't care less about them. The way they've conducted themselves, fixating on our every breath, makes them a complete irrelevance. This year is about us and what we have achieved. They can go away and lie in their own pish.

So come on Mrs B. Get your backside on the seat and let's sell some season tickets.

I may have already posted this. Am slightly pished now and in that state can never remember what I did when I was sober.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. I hope Ms Budge and her fellow directors are at New St M Park today to see that team of champions and 2,500 other champions supporting them.

weststandwanab, the big Loser (that must be the 'Big L' he keeps refering to) has apparently been married twice! :rofl:

Hibs female supporters must be as thick as the men.

Hibs female supporters look like men !!!!!.

franko1874

I'm assured there's more good news tomorrow

Bump.

Unlike the British Government, the Lithuanian Government did not bail out a but bank.

If the British Governmment did not do this, many clubs would go the same way, including Hibs.

So what is the actual number of pledges and average pledge amount? Should hopefully rocket now. I am about to increase my pledge.

Just over 8k and around ?18 per pledger.

Since my name was mentioned elsewhere, I am the 'Mr Moss' referred to who posted that the news was going to break on Friday. I took pelters for it as some thought it was pure guesswork (it honestly wasn't!), and when it went a bit past the time I thought the news would break people were accusing me of fabricating the whole thing!

As (iirc) Beats said - I told you so!

Impeccable source, didn't need to doubt it personally.

Gasman and others still have their doubts re my Rudi story however. We shall see.

;)

hughesie27

Since my name was mentioned elsewhere, I am the 'Mr Moss' referred to who posted that the news was going to break on Friday. I took pelters for it as some thought it was pure guesswork (it honestly wasn't!), and when it went a bit past the time I thought the news would break people were accusing me of fabricating the whole thing!

Gasman and others still have their doubts re my Rudi story however. We shall see.

;)

What is the rudi story?

jamboinglasgow

;)

what is your rudi story?

Have it on good authority he will re-sign soon. Possibly as player/coach, but that's not definite.

I made the mistake of saying I thought it was happening tomorrow as other rumours were flying around. Had to admit it might not be tomorrow, but certainly soon.

Watch this space.

hughesie27

Have it on good authority he will re-sign soon. Possibly as player/coach, but that's not definite.

I made the mistake of saying I thought it was happening tomorrow as other rumours were flying around. Had to admit it might not be tomorrow, but certainly soon.

Watch this space.

Wow. Bold prediction. ;)

Think it is fairly obvious that he will be taking on a role within the club.

Wow. Bold prediction. ;)

Think it is fairly obvious that he will be taking on a role within the club.

I know I know - and I was accused of 'guessing' the events on Friday too.

All I can do is say as much as I can, and if people don't believe me then so be it.

Watch this space.

Re Signing Rudi would add my guess an extra 2000 season tickets and shirt sales it is a no brainer

Re Signing Rudi would add my guess an extra 2000 season tickets and shirt sales it is a no brainer

Sorry but your new avatar is distracting me. I can't read your posts without looking at it.

It's absolutely fantastic

Jambof3tornado

Sorry but your new avatar is distracting me. I can't read your posts without looking at it.

does anyone know the blowfish?

My new strip will have Blowfish 5- 1 on the back see you at Tynie next season

Bowmans_Boot

Unlike the British Government, the Lithuanian Government did not bail out a but bank.

If the British Governmment did not do this, many clubs would go the same way, including Hibs.

Excellent point, and one missed by many.

Arthur Morgan

Watch this space.

Player - Yes, Coach - No. I've heard he doesn't want to be a coach now or ever.

I'm sure she will have lots of interesting things to say.

One of them will be - Rudi has signed.

Another will be - winning my first Cup tomorrow.

john brownlee

Yes so many people on here forget that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thing is, galling though it is to see them and their gloating, fat, ugly coupons and all the "it was worth it" 5-1, shadow bollox; depressing though it is with our current position and potential relegation; frustrating though it is to see opportunity going begging on the pitch, when all is said and done I wouldn't swap places for a micro-second with any of these gormless fud-knockers.

For as long as they live, they know that their success was tainted. I don't give a rancid badger's spleen what they say out loud. They know. We know. Cheats and thieves.

'Mon the Hibs

:vrwow:

So tell me about your

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

...................... tainted failure.

Is she about to make her first mistake on Day 1?

Well we can be sure that by lunchtime a lot of people will think she has

Heartsfc_1874

Gary Locke Deserves a chance with a full Toolbox to play with then Judge Him!!!

Is she about to make her first mistake on Day 1?

Depends on your point of view. The debate on here has demonstrated that a case can be made in either direction, and the poll was split almost 50:50.

Much as I like Gary and he's a true Hearts man, I don't think he's the right man for the job just now and I'd prefer to see him as number two to a more experienced manager. Whichever way Ann goes, though, we won't actually know whether it was a mistake or not until this time next year.

pettigrewsstylist

Im still waiting to find out what the "extra mile" Queen Ann went. That was the comments flying around on Thu night.

She has done damn plenty in my eyes but,, what was the "extra mile" ,,or is that this weeks news perhaps?

Read this without my specs on and I'm sure I have a mild form of dyslexia. Worryingly I read that last bit as Judge Hamill.

pettigrewsstylist

Back to takeover matters ( kind of)

Any ITK KBers heard anything ref the dodgy neice and here 15%. I realise she/they/him will be included in the imminent offer for shares but do we even know the sitution with the company thats holding them?

I have heard zero as other matters were more pressing of course

Back to takeover matters ( kind of)

Any ITK KBers heard anything ref the dodgy neice and here 15%. I realise she/they/him will be included in the imminent offer for shares but do we even know the sitution with the company thats holding them?

I have heard zero as other matters were more pressing of course

Doesn't matter, surely. Her holding isn't big enough to affect things. The only real difference it could make is that she could accept the compulsory offer and Ann would have to buy her out. I'm guessing they are prepared for this.

3fingersreid

Im still waiting to find out what the "extra mile" Queen Ann went. That was the comments flying around on Thu night.

She has done damn plenty in my eyes but,, what was the "extra mile" ,,or is that this weeks news perhaps?

Don't know what the extra mile was either but when I seen her on Saturday night at the west end she looked like the cat that got the cream

Would loved to have thanked her personally but the opportunity wasn't there unfortunately so

thanks Mrs Budge thanks

Archived