Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-spa-deal-done-ann-budge-to-start-next-week-1-3405002

HEARTS today completed a sale and purchase agreement to transfer almost 80 per cent of their shareholding to new owner Ann Budge.

The deal severs the last of the club?s ties to Lithuanian companies Ukio Bankas and Ukio Bankas Investment Group and means they can officially exit administration.

Budge has a management agreement in place with Hearts? administrators BDO to let her run the club until they are out of administration, which should happen within five to six weeks.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Seems like Hibs fans thought we were finished. What we've just done is like if they scored five goals in the last five minutes on 19.5.12. Got club bud, u? :)

Is this what you call contrition with out saying sorry I'm a ######.

http://www.hibs.net/member.php?11882-Bajillions

Aug 2007

Now that the deal has been completed, HMFC officially have access to both FOH funds and ongoing Direct Debits to fund the running of the club.

Season Tickets will be put on sale shortly as well.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

A great cherry on top of Liberation Day down here in Jersey.

Well done us, the FoH and Ann Budge

Thanks for the memories Vlad, it was never dull.

Thank you FoH, Ann Budge, BDO and all my fellow fans for this. Thank you so very much.

colinmaroon

http://www.hibs.net/...1882-Bajillions

Aug 2007

Now that the deal has been completed, HMFC officially have access to both FOH funds and ongoing Direct Debits to fund the running of the club.

The one thing I can say, without fear of contradiction, is that, sooner or later, the self-righteous end up getting their bums bit.

Aug 2007

That's still incorrect though. Ann Budge is running and funding the club until we come out of admin and beyond. The guy knows nothing

Mysterion

Forget "Can you hear the Hibees sing" (obviously the answer is naw cause they're miserable) next season i'm looking forward to Rangers died and Hearts Survived.

RANGERS DIED AND HEARTS SURVIVED

OH OH OH OH

Jambo 4 Ever

Forget "Can you hear the Hibees sing" (obviously the answer is naw cause they're miserable) next season i'm looking forward to Rangers died and Hearts Survived.

RANGERS DIED AND HEARTS SURVIVED

OH OH OH OH

Anyone have any pictures I could send to a Rangers fan to wind them up like that?

BDO, FOH, Ann Budge, fans of the greatest football club in the history of the world - heroes all.

:scenes:

Skivingatwork

So, over an hour since the announcement and no sign of Rudi with scarf above head on the pitch???

:seething:

Mad Ann oot...sack the board.

Guest GhostHunter

Hey Bajillions - I know you're reading...

I'd just like to say one thing, without your help, all this wouldn't be possible.

Carl-Sagan-You-Are-Awesome.gif

Australis

Dont finish until 17.15

Then its home, a Chinese carry out and lots and lots of celebration drinks.

Well done to everyone involved.

"Best fans in the world, and BDO and Ann Budge thank you so much"

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Hey Bajillions - I know you're reading...

I'd just like to say one thing, without your help, all this wouldn't be possible.

Carl-Sagan-You-Are-Awesome.gif

:rofl:

:verysmug:

Thank you Ann and well done all of us/you/me. I think I'll get quite pissed tonight.

HHGH. H1B5 can suck my unfrozen balls.

Tams bird

Email about this months pledge getting taken. Wee tear in eye.

Aug 2007

that guy is hilarious - no matter how many times he has been proven to be talking garbage he just ignores it and comes out with more garbage - and what is even more hilarious is that the hibsnetters still hang on his every word. He is surely a Hearts fan on the wind up

They are starting to turn on each other with lots of shouts about 'how has this happened', 'you told us they were bust' etc etc.. telling some not to post either as they have been talking crap and of course Bajillions is now backtracking at a quick rate..... giving advice on what is happening now as if he had never told anyone that this could not happen.... two faced !!!

'You have over 400 posts on this thread, mainly a mixture of conjecture and pointless replies/multi quoting. I have at no point taken the slightest bit of interest in your opinion or postings on this matter. I will stick to the more knowledgeable and informative contributions from people who actually know what they are talking about (i.e CWG and Caversham).

Probably best if you step away from the thread, you are just making a t*t of yourself'.

Fxxx the SPFL

My late grandfahter and father were hibees and i miss them both but still love them for not forcing me into 57 years of hobo misery but allowing me to follow the one and only JT's.

GIRUY Hobo Tramps

Anybody heard from cropleysaknob or has he jumped ship with Sergey?

Jambo, Goodbye

"one things for sure god's definitely no a hibbie !!"

Roond ye :D

Hagar the Horrible

Just got an email from GoCardless saying I have just paid to the foundation of Hearts? Great timing, happy as we all are to be the proud owners of OUR football club....WE ARE THE HEARTS!!!!!!

Strachsuit

#PartyInPaisley

Tomorrow is going to be unbelievable. And if Killie score first.... SCENES!

gorgiegus

What great news..the name and history as been saved..well done everyone.....

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Can see a few more of these dished out today...

13712402694_575cd225ec_z.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :gok:

BlackhallJambo

What a difference when we have the business experience of Ann Budge and the superb team around her , not forgetting BDO. No histrionics, no playing to the press and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the fans fans. Sensible plan, managing the expectations of the fans and ultimately delivering what was required. The fans have been fantastic, rallied round, provided cash when needed and the whole experience brought the fans and the club together as one. It is the perfect model on how to handle such a situation.

Compare that to the shambles at Ibrox where the management are spivs, think nothing but how much to squirrel out of the club. Fans up in arms, a complete break down in trust, in fighting, manipulation of the press. Chaos and Admin 2 on the horizon.

Take a bow everyone and I am sure most in Scotland will recognise that everyone involved has conducted themselves with professionalism, integrity and most importantly putting the club at the forefront of everything.

Mighty proud and planning on a great celebration tonight.

GlasgowHMFC23

Even more buzzin for tomorrow!. It's going to be some day! (especially if Killie win) :scenes:

Totally unexpected news. Didn't see that happening so quick. C'mon Hearts!! Onwards and upwards :D

Archived