Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Geoff Kilpatrick

apparently something to do with exchange rates.

I think I'll take Paula's astonishment as an implication that you are talking shite.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

....but a Share Purchase Agreement can still be reached, and signed off, by all parties, prior to the physical transfer of shares/funds.

Of course, but the documents won't be released until monies arrived, and they might be waiting on that for the announcement.

In my (limited) experience parties don't make announcements just because signing has taken place if completion is expected imminently thereafter...

I think I'll take Paula's astonishment as an implication that you are talking shite.

I'm off to Amsterdam next week and will convert money to Euros so I can buy beers in a bar over there.

Imagine how surprised I'd be if the barman refused my Euros and asked for Sterling instead!

Pretty much this. It's a waiting game.

You've not led anyone wrong so far ChicP. I suppose an international money transaction will be subject to various checks.

I might have a fertile imagination but I am killing the time waiting for the final seal to go through by imagining Ann Budge meeting some shadowy figure in a long coat, in a misty deserted car park in the middle of nowhere, to exchange briefcases. It's more fun than imagining a progress bar on a computer browser inexorably slowly updating...

spy_briefcase_1.jpg?w=497

Pans Jambo

Completely normal in a sale process. "Completion" will not take place until the monies arrive with the sellers...

In the UK, so long as the transfer was arranged by about 3pm the money transfer would happen same day. No idea on Lithuanian banking hours though. Unfortunately with it being a Friday, if the $$ doesn't transfer today then the share sale won't complete until Monday...

Phone call.

"Hello, I just put the money into your account. Can you confirm that you have it"

"Yes I can see it"

"Cheers"

Done.

Getintaethem

Phone call.

"Hello, I just put the money into your account. Can you confirm that you have it"

"Sorry, me no have English."

"Feck"

Done.

FTFY

We_are_the_Hearts

No it's not.

Think you will find we are waiting on confirmation from Lithuania that the money has arrived

Jambof3tornado

Phone call.

"Yes I can see it"

"Cheers"

Done.

I would likee som leemon pledge!

heartsfc_fan

Jamie Borthwick @jamiekborthwick · 1m

STV understands the sale and purchase is complete and Ann Budge is now the owner of Hearts. More to follow.

Hagar the Horrible

You've not led anyone wrong so far ChicP. I suppose an international money transaction will be subject to various checks.

I might have a fertile imagination but I am killing the time waiting for the final seal to go through by imagining Ann Budge meeting some shadowy figure in a long coat, in a misty deserted car park in the middle of nowhere, to exchange briefcases. It's more fun than imagining a progress bar on a computer browser inexorably slowly updating...

spy_briefcase_1.jpg?w=497

The Fox is cold this time of year..Nyet

The dossier is in Dusseldorf

It is weather for hats in Prague

Are you wanting the money?

The Goat ready for eating

Ok getting a bit bored now, where do you want the money?

The Eagle flies at Midnight!

Give us a break man....just hand over the bleedin frozun shazes!

The Cuckoo bird fly's backwards today.

That's it I have had enough....%$?*@$%?%$@$$?@@

OOOOOOUch What was that for comrade?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Shares at room temperature. Complete.

:verysmug:

Well done scottishchicp for making it all happen!

Dalstonjambo

Where's 'they frozun shares' now you hobo *****!

Get that right up ya

Archived