Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Some people missed the Valium tablets it seems. They are still more worried about us than the new CEO with balls that's going to sort them out. I think she will need more balls than the training pitch after a Collins shooting practice to handle these demented flumps.

Originally Posted by Ronniekirk

What is timescale for them coming out of administration before they would be deducted a further points deduction for the Championship .Maybe just Maybe the Liths don't like the way they have been steamrollered into this and they might just hang on till after that date ,just to let Jackson and all those pushy Politiicians who meddled in this sordid affair and turned the story round to how well they had all done see that they are still in control of when they defrost those shares .Or did we eventually establish frozen share was a hibs .net myth .kept losing track on that issue

So may be a final wee sting in the tail yet to come .No doubt those same Politicians will be using thier contacts and arranging another wee trip out there to get over this last hurdle .Surely they couldn't possible fall at the last Hurdle after all they have been through .

Strange how the yams main focus at the Derby was all about taking us down with them .They obviously don't think they can exist without us .

I don't think anybody in Lithuania cares about Hearts one iota. Nobody seems to be interested in pushing it along or indeed pushing to derail it. They just have Bryan Jackson yapping away at their heels like an annoying wee dug trying to get noticed which they occasionally kick away or in fact ignore.

Eventually the right paperwork will hit the right desk and something will happen but the creaky old legal system in Lithuania will have to run it's due course.

Aye, that's exactly what I was thinking when I was singing "you're coming down with the BIG team!" I definitely wasn't thinking they're absolute pish and we were ripping the absolute shite out them. They promised us that the power had shifted, they were going to dominate us for years to come blah, blah, blah. This is a worse season than 2011/12 for them and it's feckin magic. Keep up the good work Hibs.

On topic...FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :av-1001:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy days.

What will the hobos come up with as our next imaginary hurdle. Ann Budge to pull out?

Son Of Anarchy

40 years supporting Heart of Midlothian FC. 40 Years of mega highs and mega lows. Would never ever have thought id be sitting here one day contributing to a fans owned Heart of Midlothian FC. Im so happy and proud to finally relax and look back at it all. I will always hate hibernian fc,the scotsman and the een.......but never as much as i LOVE Heart of Midlothian FC. Gorgie Rules!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Happy days.

What will the hobos come up with as our next imaginary hurdle. Ann Budge to pull out?

A mad judge at the Court of Session blocking the whole thing. NAP!

Some people missed the Valium tablets it seems. They are still more worried about us than the new CEO with balls that's going to sort them out. I think she will need more balls than the training pitch after a Collins shooting practice to handle these demented flumps.

What is timescale for them coming out of administration before they would be deducted a further points deduction for the Championship .Maybe just Maybe the Liths don't like the way they have been steamrollered into this and they might just hang on till after that date ,just to let Jackson and all those pushy Politiicians who meddled in this sordid affair and turned the story round to how well they had all done see that they are still in control of when they defrost those shares .Or did we eventually establish frozen share was a hibs .net myth .kept losing track on that issue

So may be a final wee sting in the tail yet to come .No doubt those same Politicians will be using thier contacts and arranging another wee trip out there to get over this last hurdle .Surely they couldn't possible fall at the last Hurdle after all they have been through .

Strange how the yams main focus at the Derby was all about taking us down with them .They obviously don't think they can exist without us .

I don't think anybody in Lithuania cares about Hearts one iota. Nobody seems to be interested in pushing it along or indeed pushing to derail it. They just have Bryan Jackson yapping away at their heels like an annoying wee dug trying to get noticed which they occasionally kick away or in fact ignore.

Eventually the right paperwork will hit the right desk and something will happen but the creaky old legal system in Lithuania will have to run it's due course.

They have to give all this shite up now FFS - Frozen Shares was Sergey and co's last shred of hope - and it appears they got defrosted pretty sharpish.

I assume the mega-thread on windowlickers.net no longer reads "Preparing for liquidation"?

A most pleasing few weeks.

:guitarist:

the jambo poet

Fantastic news.... If carlsberg done frozen shares lol

What an amazing few weeks ...

Ubig say yes

We beat Hibs at their party

Our boys win 5 on the bounce

Beat Hibs again this time our party

And today ....let the signing begin

We shld be in the depths of despair -15, signing ban, unsure whether going to see the season out...certain relegation ... Hibs were going to be reigning supreme this season they have won 1 out of 5 yes 1-5 funny that ... They could be going down with us ?10m in debt unable to move season tickets, fans leaving in droves ...

We are riding on a crest of a wave ... Imagine just imagine ... Should killie be deducted points and we stay up ......

tartofmidlothian

:rofl:

That's brilliant. Especially the bit in bold, where you can hear the boy's subconscious going "it's over, you've been fed lies, stop gabbling away like an idiot, accept you know nothing".

BlackhallJambo

If Carlsberg did the ultimate in humiliation.................

Watching the footage from the Hibs dressing room on Sunday and witnessing the close ups of their players and fans they are completely and utterly broken.

They just cannot compete with the passion the young lads have shown and cannot grasp or comprehend the unity of the fans and the players of Hearts.

Watching a support celebrating like we have won the Champions League, when we have just been relegated is a thing of beauty. We know we are entering a new dawn, practically debt free, Hearts "people" in charge and the future is Maroon.

Meanwhile over at Fester Road if Carlsberg did imploding..........

tartofmidlothian

I have also heard that, IF it can be done (bearing in mind there might not be much choice) official date will be 19th May. i.e. on all the official signed papers of admin exit / handover of club etc.

Massive IF and will require more luck than anything.

Not a big deal, but would just be quite funny. :pleased: :pleased:

Great News though. chuffed.

Yes it is. :sweeet:

All we need now is Iceland sponsoring the new stand with a catch phrase of " everything frozen apart from the shares"

The day is getting ever closer! Looks like the start of June when everything will be finalised? It's been a long slog but made so much sweeter by the implosion of the greatest season to be a Hibee Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Forever the wee team. Long live Heart of Midlothian FC

Seymour M Hersh

Ronnie Kirk heading in to primary school this morning.

post-1316-0-39078900-1398769561_thumb.jpeg

Ryan Jarman

Not enough :sweeet: in the world right now.

I f***** love this club.

Five to One

cue scramble for season tickets, new shirts/kits, and an increase in pledges hopefully. Lets get Hearts back to where we belong. Happy days.

Sorry, getting ahead of myself, but can't hold back the optimism at the moment.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Who gives a flying **** about Hibs, as long as there is a Hearts they are an irrelevance. Even in some of our darkest days we are emerging with smiles on our faces, great job by all of us, pats on the back all round everyone, lets not sit back though and push it on even further. Lets get pledges up to 10k

Kalamazoo Jambo

Brilliant news to wake up to.

For any Hibs.netters reading, I suggest they take solace in the words of Dorothy Parker.

Razors pain you

Rivers are damp

Acids stain you

And drugs cause cramp

Guns aren't lawful

Nooses give

Gas smells awful

You might as well live

:verysmug:

Jambof3tornado

Did I not read that the offer to shareholders would be done via the heartsfc website rather than sending letters out?

Private Womble

No word of a lie, a frozen goods lorry just parked outside bdo's office building :lol: wish I got a picture.

And hopefully - although its not entirely clear - we should have all of our season money for next season available for next season's costs. I wonder when the last time that happened was?

Watching the footage from the Hibs dressing room on Sunday and witnessing the close ups of their players and fans they are completely and utterly broken.

They just cannot compete with the passion the young lads have shown and cannot grasp or comprehend the unity of the fans and the players of Hearts.

Watching a support celebrating like we have won the Champions League, when we have just been relegated is a thing of beauty. We know we are entering a new dawn, practically debt free, Hearts "people" in charge and the future is Maroon.

:sweeet:

So true.

WorldChampions1902

Did I not read that the offer to shareholders would be done via the heartsfc website rather than sending letters out?

My Missus and I received our letters last week. I presume these related to our holdings going back to 1998. I also subscribed to the recent financial bail-out share issue but have received nothing in respect of that shareholding (not that I care TBH). That's the one we are awaiting our certificates for.

My Missus and I received our letters last week. I presume these related to our holdings going back to 1998. I also subscribed to the recent financial bail-out share issue but have received nothing in respect of that shareholding (not that I care TBH). That's the one we are awaiting our certificates for.

You will only get the one letter. I got one too, but it was not an offer - just legal jargon.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great news, time for our little adversaries down the road to take a reality check. We will be back bigger than ever. HMFC the team for me.

What's the next straw clutching?

Exchange rate variance disagreement.

Knowing their (Hubs) luck, we probably gain on it.

Great news. We are 95% on the way out of admin, and the final 5% is all formalities.

A wonderful job has been done by BDO and by the management and staff at HMFC to get us to this stage. We're moving on to a new era at Hearts, because of the FoH and Mrs. Budge. To all of these people, my heartfelt thanks.

One last thing ... FTH and their loser fans.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

:sweeet:

The derby against Hibs at Tynecastle kicked off what has been an immense 4 weeks on and off the pitch for Hearts

I think I can say that notwithstanding the fact relegation was confirmed in that time as it was a long time coming but the club staying alive, fan ownership, all ties with Lithuania being severed, no longer having crippling debt, young team starting to gel well together for life in the 1st, fans on great vocal form in a kind of siege mentality, and two victories over Hibs, one staving off our relegation and thus ruining their party, and both of them potentially contributing to Hibs own relegation

I ****ing love Heart of Midlothian FC

:sob:

londonjambo

article-2546436-1AFBC1A700000578-834_634x906.jpg

Photoshop skills required I think.

Change "Disney" to "Wisnae" for starters

Sirgay as a big moose ?

Self determination here we come! Well in a couple of years ...

Fantastic news. Now I can relax knowing that nothing in Lithuania can undo us.

Romanov gone forever! Our Club with our history! Our future with our decisions!

Good times.

Happy days.

They've already used that one or at least the Hoobsman tried to.

Floridajambo

We-arra-people-so-show-us-ra-deeds-Ann!!

What a great job by BDO. Not a cheap process, but worth every penny!! Arise Lord Jackson Of Gorgie...

Can we get Rudi signed for the last two games...just to stick one up the SPFLPFPFPL?

King Of The Cat Cafe

Did someone not say on here before that since there are no certificates, there are no shares?

I would be glad to be proved wrong on this.

Archived