• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

chester copperpot

Herbalife cretins are doing my nut in right now. "Here's a picture of fatty starting her journey blah blah blah"

I've unfollowed all of my 'mates' who are peddling herbalife and aloe vera stuff.

My blood pressure has come down considerably since doing so.

Fitzroy Pointon

bucket-list-343x499.jpg

putting-gun-to-head.gif

Lassies love this patter.  On any given day I will have 4/5 posts from different lassies about wine.  Alkies.  

Please stop posting this picture, that dog creeps me out :sob:

If ever a dog could look like peodo.......creepy as feck!!

I don't do Facebook, the wife does,it seems to me that now a days, my niece's and all thier "friends" can't take a picture without putting on a horrible fake looking "pout(?)" Every photo the wife shows me on her phone of "our Laura" or "our Claire" they're dressed like Russian hookers with bell's palsey, please can someone tell me what this is all about?!

michael_bolton

Moron 1: Happy wine day!!!!

Moron 2: Wine not?

Die. ******* die. Both of you.

I've recently come to the realisation that a great number of the people I am friends with on Facebook are utter cretins.

I went to school with a chap who has friended me and unfriended me 3 times. I rarely post so it's not that I've said something to offend him. He then tried to add me again last night. What's all that about?

I went to school with a chap who has friended me and unfriended me 3 times. I rarely post so it's not that I've said something to offend him. He then tried to add me again last night. What's all that about?

Anyone carrying on with that sort of behaviour would be getting blocked.

"I was nominated to post a picture that makes me happy/proud to be a dog mum/dad...(only one picture). I'm going to tag some ladies/gentlemen that I think are fabulous dog mothers/fathers, and can rise up to the challenge of posting a pic of their own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog mums/dads, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag more dog mums or dads

This one has creeped into my newsfeed today :muggy:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This one has creeped into my newsfeed today :muggy:

"Dog mums" are "rising up to the challenge" of posting a picture of their dog. Not enough facepalms in the world.

:vrface:

Just saw someone post that yet again Facebook will start charging for people to use it... Unless you copy and paste some ridiculous statement followed with a blue dot onto your page.

Do people never learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooperstar

Saturn is going to be closer to Earth than ever next week. It'll look like something from Independence Day.

No it won't. On both fronts.

peter_hmfc

That daft bint decking herself over a bloody chewbacca mask. Seen it shared a few times now.

:spoton:

I ******* hate "internet sensations" in general. The weirdo with the Chewbacca mask, the prick flipping the bottle onto the table, ice-bucket challenge, and so on.

The sooner they each die off and fade into total obscurity the better, but then there's always another one appearing just days later.

I unfriended half a dozen or so peeps from school recently who, as far as I can tell, have never posted a single thing on Facebook.

2 of them had new friend requests in to me within 24 hours.

Bolt.

is that what that is?  its been all over the place with sad faces.

All this "hold the door" shit.

I had to Google what it was in reference to. Don't watch or care for GoT.

bertracoon

About 2 years ago a hibby I went to school added me on Facebook. I accepted on the off chance I bump into him, so as not to be awkward.

About 2 days later, he walked into my work. That was lucky, I thought, would've been awkward if I'd bumped him 2 days ago. 

Walked past him as I was doing something else and went for the little nod of recognition thing. The ****er completely ignored me!!

Still canny get over it, he added me then 2 days later absolutely blanked me when he actually saw me. Very strange behaviour.

luckyBatistuta

About 2 years ago a hibby I went to school added me on Facebook. I accepted on the off chance I bump into him, so as not to be awkward.

About 2 days later, he walked into my work. That was lucky, I thought, would've been awkward if I'd bumped him 2 days ago. 

Walked past him as I was doing something else and went for the little nod of recognition thing. The ###### completely ignored me!!

Still canny get over it, he added me then 2 days later absolutely blanked me when he actually saw me. Very strange behaviour.

Maybe you've not aged well :lol:

Walked past him as I was doing something else and went for the little nod of recognition thing. The ###### completely ignored me!!

My Mrs just deleted someone for that very same reason. The woman talks to her on FB all the time, pm's, comments on statuses etc but whenever she sees her out on the street the woman completely blanks her, not even a "hello" or nod of acknowledgment.

Very,very weird behaviour.

People who look for sponsorship.

I agree to an extent, every now and again is ok but if you're constantly asked to sponsor someone it can get a bit annoying.

It's always arseholes who are just doing something that they want to do, but want you to pay for it!

You want to go sky-diving but then pretend to be doing it for some charity, but really you're doing it for yourself because:

A ) You want to go Sky-Diving

B ) You will look good at giving money to charity, and get loads of likes on Facebook

But you haven't actually used your own money for any of it!!  

I will give money to charity directly.  I do not want to give a tenner to Linda in the office to go bungee jumping at the weekend so she can talk about it everyday for the next 4 months.

:seething:

peter_hmfc

It's always arseholes who are just doing something that they want to do, but want you to pay for it!

You want to go sky-diving but then pretend to be doing it for some charity, but really you're doing it for yourself because:

B ) You will look good at giving money to charity, and get loads of likes on Facebook

I will give money to charity directly. I do not want to give a tenner to Linda in the office to go bungee jumping at the weekend so she can talk about it everyday for the next 4 months.

:spoton: on all counts.

peter_hmfc

I will give money to charity directly. I do not want to give a tenner to Linda in the office to go bungee jumping at the weekend so she can talk about it everyday for the next 4 months.

:spoton: on all counts.

Also, "Type @m and whoever comes up has to (act like your shite patter is funny).".

That Wine Workout video, "wuv bin daein it rong the hole tyme bbz haha lolz xxx".

Edited by peter_hmfc

KineticBeat

This one gets me. 

There was one lass who was wanting sponsors and was making it sounds like she was shaving her hair off (was waist length). Raised a lot of money for it and when the day actually came she got it cut to shoulder-length. 

Duped people into sponsoring a haircut.

Some sponsorships are worthwhile but I'm not going to fecking pay you to walk over the Forth Road Bridge. **** off!

Nookie Bear

I will give money to charity directly.  I do not want to give a tenner to Linda in the office to go bungee jumping at the weekend so she can talk about it everyday for the next 4 months.

:seething:

Spot right on!

Know a girl who does this all the time, she ended up doing the Inca Trail for Water Aid, like she has given a stuff about that before signing up.

I can tolerate it if the cause is a particularly personal one, either to the person doing it or me, but i'm not sponsoring you to go on a jolly to Peru.

Fitzroy Pointon

Guys in their teens and early 20's posting Ali quotes and saying how sad they are that the "greatest sportsman ever" is dead. Your baws have barely dropped wee man, settle down.

Really want to go on and say Joe Frazier was better anyway. But I dont know nearly enough about boxing to do that.

Sent from my Blade III using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

There is really no point in posting Father's Day messages to you father if he is dead. Bad enough if he isn't on Facebook, but dead?

Oh that's right, it isn't about him, it's about you and your friends grief culture faux sympathy.

There is really no point in posting Father's Day messages to you father if he is dead. Bad enough if he isn't on Facebook, but dead?

Oh that's right, it isn't about him, it's about you and your friends grief culture faux sympathy.

You see, I actually don't mind when it's regarding someone who's dead. I'd say it's nice to commemorate them and show that even though they've passed on, people are thinking of them.

When it's posted in regards to living people, then it's pointless, especially if they don't have Facebook etc. As I've said before, why not just post a flyer in a cave in underground China, or a shout-out on Radio Tajikistan? Agree with the "faux sympathy" part though.

chester copperpot

This really really annoys me. I have a couple of sympathy fishers in my family who do this all the time and not only does it frustrate me, but one of the family members that died really affected me and he hated all the fake sympathy shite that goes along with social media.

Glad its not just me that hates that.

"Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband" if he's your husband and your father that's just wrong.

From Lochend maybe though

Sexton Hardcastle

Followed by the obliglitory photo of a new dad either kissing the bairns head or them both sleeping on the sofa. Both of which are in no way staged.

Nookie Bear

Marvellous.

:devilish:

Anonymous is building a site to kill Facebook  

A new social network, backed by members of Anonymous, hopes to take on Facebook and the other social media giants with a commitment to privacy, security and transparency about how posts are promoted.
INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Secrecy, Privacy AND Transparency ?

Fitzroy Pointon

Happy father's day from Bump.  

In fact that whole 'bump' patter does my head in.  My ex got me a birthday card from my unborn son signed "Bump" when she was pregnant.  I didn't want to hurt her feelings at the time but it makes me cringe that.  

Edited by Salad Fingers

Girls can be mean so let's share the love. All of the women I'm nominating are strong women that I admire and inspire me for one reason or another. You're all beautiful! Girl power ????

"Beautiful the way I am" CHALLENGE...

And now I'm challenging you, SO...

Upload 4 photos of yourself that you feel the most beautiful! ? Then, nominate 50 (if you can) or more gorgeous girls that you think are beautiful to do the same..

Build yourself up, instead of tearing yourself down!! Let's see all the beauty!!

Edited by Ray Gin

Ryan Jarman

Off to jail..... Lets see who actually reads my status... You and I are handcuffed together in the back of a cop car. Using only three words what would you say to me? Note: if you comment you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along.

(3 word limit is hard ....Good Luck)

'Consider yourself defriended'

Robbie Neilson

Off to jail..... Lets see who actually reads my status... You and I are handcuffed together in the back of a cop car. Using only three words what would you say to me? Note: if you comment you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along.

(3 word limit is hard ....Good Luck)

'Consider yourself defriended'

**** off *****