Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

bertracoon

This. There was a lass on mine who put up a professional picture of her boys, one about 2 and the other about 4. Both of them wearing Stone Island tops. Who the **** takes their children to a photoshoot done up like a cardboard casual. Arsehole behaviour.

Sent from my Blade III using Tapatalk

Arsehole behaviour in the extreme. Folk shoving their "wonderful kids" down everybodys throats really need to think about it. Lots of people would love to have kids of their own but don't. Can't be easy for those people.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Came on to post about it too.

Motherhood dare (I accepted)

Piss off you losers. There's nothing great you've achieved in your life so you have to show off your children as if finding a man and letting him ride you is an achievement. Gtf. Creeps.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Oh my ****ing God, a bird on my page is celebrating her dog's birthday. She's got him a card. :cornette:

peter_hmfc

Oh my ******* God, a bird on my page is celebrating her dog's birthday. She's got him a card.

I can understand getting your dog some food treats or a toy that it can actually use but what the hell is it going to do with a card? Pin it to the fridge?

Fitzroy Pointon

Oh my ******* God, a bird on my page is celebrating her dog's birthday. She's got him a card. :cornette:

article-1348226-0CD00576000005DC-256_634

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I can understand getting your dog some food treats or a toy that it can actually use but what the hell is it going to do with a card? Pin it to the fridge?

She's also put a bow tie on it. :vrface:

...a bit disco

Is it just me that finds this picture creepy as ****?

Fitzroy Pointon

Is it just me that finds this picture creepy as ****?

First time I seen it I came in from a bit of a heavy night and it was in the paper.  I couldn't stop laughing at it to the point my mum had to hide the paper.  

The motherhood challenge. Mothers putting up pics of their kids and nominating others to do it. The same eejits put pics of their sproggs every day anyway, they don't need encouragement to do it.

I've just seen the natural next step to this.

"Happy/proud to be a fluffy mum. If I've tagged you as one of the yummy furry mummies, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag doggie Mums. Xx"  with pictures of her dog.

She thinks she is her dog's mother. Good grief.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've just seen the natural next step to this.

"Happy/proud to be a fluffy mum. If I've tagged you as one of the yummy furry mummies, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag doggie Mums. Xx" with pictures of her dog.

She thinks she is her dog's mother. Good grief.

Christ almighty.

By the way, has someone photshopped human eyes onto that dog :lol:

Jimmy_McNulty

Two peeves --

"University of Life". **** off ya welt.

"Aw Bless". See above.

I've noticed a few people on FB saying things like "away for a walk with the hairy bairns"

No you're taking yer dogs for a walk.

Its no our fault you can't have children are they're your substitute.

skinnybob72

Folk who wish happy birthday to folk not even on FB. Might as well send them a birthday card to the wrong address so they can't see that either.

Fitzroy Pointon

People that think they are social media comedians.  These are usually followed by thousands of likes. 

13241136_1725331177681421_37069592928597

:cornette:

People that think they are social media comedians. These are usually followed by thousands of likes.

13241136_1725331177681421_37069592928597

:cornette:

"Pakora toes" :gok:

Edited by Sarah O

Mothers who feel the need to write massive paragraphs on how much having kids has changed their life, being a single parent isn't easy but wouldn't have it any other way etc

Ken what hen you're not the only ****ing single parent on this planet.

JudyJudyJudy

Mothers who feel the need to write massive paragraphs on how much having kids has changed their life, being a single parent isn't easy but wouldn't have it any other way etc

Ken what hen you're not the only ******* single parent on this planet.

Yeah like someone forced them to have a bairn.  And how its " hard work" being a " full time mummy" !!!!   Blah blah blah 

Also hate the memes which say people should say " amen" to help someone.  Pathetic. 

Ryan Jarman

Thinking of unfriending the wife. 

She just used #mummylife with a pic of her baking with the wee man

:muggy: 

Might let her off if the brownies are alright. 

Fitzroy Pointon

By the way, has someone photshopped human eyes onto that dog :lol:

Pretty sure they are real.  Here he is enjoying another fantastic birthday  :2thumbsup:

article-1348226-0CD00623000005DC-563_634

Ryan Jarman

That's a pity.

Could've done with a laugh today.

hair+boy.jpg

Missed a bit mate. 

Thinking of unfriending the wife.

She just used #mummylife with a pic of her baking with the wee man

:muggy:

Might let her off if the brownies are alright.

Get those divorce papers sorted asap.

Sexton Hardcastle

Daft ***** who share free holidays posts.

**Like and share this post to win a weekend in Blackpool**

Daft ***** who share free holidays posts.

**Like and share this post to win a weekend in Blackpool**

Yep and free iPads, free cars. If you click on the page it's clearly just a con to get likes and shares.

michael_bolton

A couple I know just put up a 'selfie' of themselves sitting in a bar. They are now having a back and forth conversation in the comments section of the picture. Just them. Nobody else involved. They are still in the pub.

Vile.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

A couple I know just put up a 'selfie' of themselves sitting in a bar. They are now having a back and forth conversation in the comments section of the picture. Just them. Nobody else involved. They are still in the pub.

Vile.

Utter scum. I'd delete them both.

Vile.

Guaranteed all the comments end with xxx <3

Yeah like someone forced them to have a bairn. And how its " hard work" being a " full time mummy" !!!! Blah blah blah

Also hate the memes which say people should say " amen" to help someone. Pathetic.

A family friend does this religiously (ironically) about 20 times a day. Grinds my gears

A couple I know have spent all night tagging each other in photos of their kids and posting it on the other persons page.

They're in the same fecking house.

Posted the same in the Seethe Thread, but PaddyPower's Facebook posts do my head in.

They think they're hilarious, and idiots share their stuff everywhere so there's no getting away from it.

Their "banter" is funny if you're a braindead teenager.  Not so much anyone else.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

"I was nominated to post a picture that makes me happy/proud to be a dog mum/dad...(only one picture). I'm going to tag some ladies/gentlemen that I think are fabulous dog mothers/fathers, and can rise up to the challenge of posting a pic of their own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog mums/dads, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag more dog mums or dads

GlasgoJambo

"I was nominated to post a picture that makes me happy/proud to be a dog mum/dad...(only one picture). I'm going to tag some ladies/gentlemen that I think are fabulous dog mothers/fathers, and can rise up to the challenge of posting a pic of their own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog mums/dads, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag more dog mums or dads

Well obviously

Heres Rixxy

All this "hold the door" shit.

I had to Google what it was in reference to. Don't watch or care for GoT.

Forza Cuore

Please stop posting this picture, that dog creeps me out :sob:

Looks like it's got it's paws full under the table :-0

The Tackle

Herbalife cretins are doing my nut in right now. "Here's a picture of fatty starting her journey blah blah blah"